Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:34 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Erik Meredith|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver sighed quietly. She knew what he wanted her to say, but she also knew she couldn't just tell him yes. She blinked and winced for him when she realized her couldn't stand. Slowly she pushed herself to her feet, her head spinning around in circles. 'That definitely isn't good.' She thought to herself, before leaning down and helping Erik to his feet. "Come on..." She whispered, wrapping an arm around him for support. "I'll help you to your room." A tiny part of her wished things could go back to normal, and that she'd never met Erik or Darius, but the majority of her was beating up and shaming that tiny part. Another part of her also wished she didn't have to make a choice and that she could just have them both, but again that part was being beaten up and shamed. She knew what she had to do, and she was hating every moment of it.
OOC:...

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think...

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Tired. Sad...
✔Status: With Verily McHalen, I guess.

Arielle Skye moved to help Verily support Erik. He glanced at Verily and nodded. "Just... the common room... I think... I trashed it..." He sighed. His arm burned badly, the damaged skin healing slowly.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:57 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Verily knew he was in pain, and not just the physical kind, but she could do nothing to ease it, without knowing she'd hurt him more. She sighed nodded at his comment about the common room. "Yeah... you did."She whispered, her voice soft and sad.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

"I don't... I shouldn't... should I go back there? Our housemates are going to hate me." He sighed and closed his eyes. Sleeping right here, that would be nice. He just wanted to sleep now.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:54 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver shook her head. "They won't hate you... I doubt they even know it was you that did it...and you have to go back. You need to rest...." She muttered, wrapping her arm tighter around him, afraid that if she let go he'd either melt into nothingness or the more likely possibility that he'd just fall down right there and sleep. She really doubted sleeping in the hallway was a good idea.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:26 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

"I would hate me," he mumbled as they walked along. He glanced at Verily, then back to the floor. He didn't know what he wanted anymore... He was... A yawn escaped from his mouth. He was tired.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:10 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver rolled her eyes, wanting to slap him for being so insecure. No one was going to hate him. She wasn't really one to talk about insecurities though. She was about as insecure as you could get. She shook her head. "No one is going to hate you, now come on."
OOC: *exit to Ravenclaw Common Room*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Erik frowned and nodded to Verily. "If... if you say so," he said, unsure that she was right. He hated himself, at least.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Gryffindor Keeper

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob winced as he made his way through the corridor toward the Hospital Wing. Well, this was going to be the first time for him there, so he was kind of nervous. Last time he got hurt, his mum had taken him to a muggle hospital and had stitches put into his shin when he fell on a piece of glass. Only, his broken arm and ribs probably hurt worse than the glass did. What made this really odd for him was the fact that he was walking side by side with the quidditch captain for Slytherin.

Weren't they all arses or something? At least, that was the impression he got off of anyone that talked about him. He was kinda glad that Night never ended up there, but being near the seemingly cheerful Head Boy made him think. "So, if you're so nice, why are you in Slytherin? Isn't that where all the bad wizards go?" Oh yeah, definitely letting his injuries mess with his head. How could he even ask that question out of the blue? Sheesh, it was like his mum and dad never taught him manners at all.

----------------------------------
State: In pain
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Third Floor Corridor

Ronyo had walked with Jacob to the Hospital wing, as he had intended to do after being partially responsible for the kids injuries. The hits had come from the plans and tactics for the best outcome of the biggest game of the year, and Ronyo had purposefully left out names of the key targets for the beaters, like Jacob, to take away in familiarity should it prove distracting during the match. Honestly he had not liked the way he went about the planning and follow through of the match but it had gotten results, but it was also clear that there was a cost to those results. Four of the Gryffindor team had been badly injured during the game, most of them from either Dominic or Ronyo himself looking to take them out of the game. The Head Boy was glad to be done with Quidditch even though he had enjoyed it so much he feared the competitive nature of the game might lead him to become something he didn't like.

On that note it seemed the young lion limping with him to the hospital wing was also curious about Ronyo's apparent nature. His question was blunt and straight to the point, a quality often associated with Gryffindors and at times made addressing issues much easier. It was something Ronyo never got tired of hearing, because he truly enjoyed the look on people's faces when they saw a Slytherin, infamous for being bad wizards and witches, being nicer than a Hufflepuff and more respectful than a Gryffindor. With a chuckle Ronyo gave the boy a smile and took a rest against the corridor wall while he answered, his leg glad to have the break for a moment.

"Bad wizards can come from any house in truth. You can have courageous dark wizards, intelligent evil witches, and even zealotry loyal followers of darkness. Slytherin gets more of the bad lot mainly because of the cunning and pride aspect of the house, but those can be good qualities in a person if done right," Ronyo laughed as he realized the humor in what he was about to say, "You likely going to be the hundredth person I have said this too now, but not all Slytherin are snakes."

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:28 am
User Image

Dhylan Nolynn's Kitten

Dhylan had run from the library, muttering something about being late, which left the tiny kitten to herself. She hurried after her owner, trying to find him. She was able to see him fleeing upward, so she tottered to the stairs. Who would feed her now?! Not that the poofy little thing needed much food right then, but someone to hold and cuddle her would be nice! She sat by the bottom step, then started mewling, waiting for someone to rescue her. A silver tag hung from her pink collar, showing the word "Nolynn" on one side, and a faded address on the other. All the lettering was done in a curling script, making it look fancy. If the collar didn't show she had a loving owner, the soft, clean fur and chubby body would. It didn't look like she'd ever gone hungry. For now, she would just sit and wait, mewling and purring and hoping for cuddles and a nice bowl of milk.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 pm
User Image
Dracula...........................
══════════........................
I didn't know that cheshire cats grinned............
...In fact, I didn't know that cats could grin.

═════════════════════════════

Down the long, strange corridor the black cat prowled, looking for all the world like a panther that had been shrunk to size. Golden eyes gazed out at the hallway, curious, but cautious. Dracula, pet to Adalaide Blythe, had lost his human-mummy on the way to one of her lessons, he thought. He didn't like being far from her... who would take care of him? As he scanned the area, looking for some sign of her, he spotted another cat, a chubby little thing, sitting near the steps, seemingly waiting for something. Dracula approached slowly, his eyes sharp. He kept to the shadows, sniffing the air and watching... He sat down against a pillar and tilted his head, a gesture he'd picked up from his mother. "Mrow?" A quiet call, a question. Barely audible. He watched, eyes cautious.

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:08 am
User Image

Dhylan Nolynn's Kitten

The tiny ball of poof looked around, ears perked up. She had heard another kitty! Qube waddled on tiny legs, her nose sniffling. She peeked around the pillar, looking at the black cat. She sat down, short tail flicking a bit. "Mew?" Her head tilted, eyes wide in curiosity. Her body was nearly vibrating with the strength of her purring. Who did this cat belong to? Qube sniffed her nose, trying to identify the older animal. he didn't much care about who owned the kitty, but she did care about her own safety. Hopefully the bigger cat wouldn't eat her! Or... hopefully Dhylan would rescue her!

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC: #6B3FA0}
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 am
User Image
Dracula...........................
══════════........................
I didn't know that cheshire cats grinned............
...In fact, I didn't know that cats could grin.

═════════════════════════════

Dracula flinched away when the small, chubby kitty sniffed his nose, his eyes going wide. "Mrow?" His tone this time was shocked, and questioning. Who are you? What are you doing? He supposed the kitty might be doing what he was doing and waiting for his own human-mummy... or daddy, he thought, sniffing a boy on the orange cat. He laid his upper body down on the floor, looking up at her questioningly. He was bigger, and stronger, so if she started a fight, he could take her... or run away, he thought. So he wasn't really worried about being hurt or anything. But still... he was always careful. His tail flicked a bit, and he sniffed the air, looking at the other cat with intense eyes. "Mew," he said, watching her. His butt wiggled a bit before he sat it down, his body laying on the floor. After a second, he rolled so he was on his back, looking up at her. "Mrow."

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:27 am
User Image

Dhylan Nolynn's Kitten

Qube sniffed happily, then licked the black cat's nose. He rolled over, so she started grooming his neck and chin. Ever purring, Qube kept grooming, then decided to roll over as well, her feet wiggling in the air, tongue lapping at her nose. Her tail flicked excitedly, then her purring stopped. "Mrowwww?" Her ears twitched, then she resumed her purring.

Cara MiaKitty

{OoC: #6B3FA0}
User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out