Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R a M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image
((laseans last stand I'm making a different character))
lasean saw Sarah on the ground helpless and ran to her. she was the only one he trusted and it hurt him to see her lying their. he was pushing her and crying. "get up Sarah please come on i need you." he said to her and stopped when her heard foot steps. with all the commotion. another squad had flanked them and was heading toward her paralyzed body. he slowly stood up looking at them and pulled out his guns. "i wont let you take her. he said and ran towards them firing. he hit one in the head and three in various parts of the body. they fired back and he ducked behind a random guard and they shot him instead. lasean ran up with his gun and cut a guy behind the knee. as the guard fell he popped in the back of the head. lasean turned only to feel a boot of a rather large man hit him in the chest. lasean skids across the floor. he comes to a stop and coughs up blood. he grits his teeth and yells as he runs at them again. the man turns to swing but lasean rolls and hits the knee cap hard. their was a loud crunch as the large man feel. lesean ran up and stomped on his throat and broke his esophagus. lesean felt a sharp pain in his back and looked down as a large knife was sticking out of his chest. he smiled and blood ran down his chin as the knife was pulled out and he fell to the ground clutching his chest. he yelled as loud as he could for the others to see what was about to happen to Sarah. he blinked a few more times after that and stopped breathing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:47 am
User Image
Sarah was still slightly consious. She heard screaming and her eyes drifted behind Steve...to the dying Lesean. She nearly started to cry, her eyes were watery. No...he was just a boy...no not now... she thought to herself. She noticed his breathing stop, she felt her heart sink. he was so young, and to die like that, she was full of sadness and rage now, she wanted to cut the man who stabbed him into little peices to die. But she could barely even speak.
And she didn't mind the blood. She rarely ever did, she actually like killing and such. but to see that boy die broke her heart. "No...Don't die..." she whispered.Though she knew it was too late.

((don't worry u guys can save her later. Like after she goes away for a bit, u find out where she was and then a big rescue fight scene thing.Oh, and after she leaves we'll do somthing were i bring chris in and like a time skip or somthing. THEN we find her, it makes it more dramatic.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

I couldn't wait for the tanker to move a I heard a scream.
"I can't wait anylonger." I took off running back to the facility as my heart was telling me something bad was going to happen. I was afraid for the others as I made my way back in but I was blocked by a pack of guards.
"Find then I will have to cut threw you guys." I dodged and ducked underneath the guards along with some bullets as I started shooting but they kept on coming.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

Matt had been left at the prison. They all thought he was dead. But he wasn't. In the prison he found a controll room and managed to make contact with Umbrella. Which sent a helicopter to retrieve him. Soon after the group had left the underground hospital, just next to the prison. Matt was on his way.
He was over the desert now, resting off his injuries in the helicopter. When they in the helicopter noticed some gunfire, and explosions in the East. They followed it untill they came to one of the US military camps. Which, was also a place to keep experiments. All for a cut of Umbrella's paycheck of course went to the troops.
Matt smelled the air, finding several familliar scents. The scent of Sarah, Zandre, That boy, and the other one, Egon and the dog eared man. A smirk came across his face as he pulled the helicopter closer. He saw alot of bodies of troops and guards there too. And a few armored vehicles, one of whom he reconized someone inside. Zandre. Matt smirked again, and landed the helicopter in the sand. He jumped out, his hood still up. His claw gauntlets had been sharpened and cleaned, he was really going to enjoy this, and the bonus he would get for bringing Wesker, an infected experiment, whom of which had actually had a run in with sed Wesker before.
Matt started to walk and the guards gave him a path after he murdered two of them for getting in his way. He started through one of the last availale exits, in search of his past hostage and a good fight. Or just about anyone he could bring along with him back to the hive.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

"Let me through." I was starting to get pissed off as I felt the Veronica Virus course through my vains. I had to reach Sarah, Steve, and the scent of blood which belong to someone I don't know but I had the feeling it was a friend. I placed my guns back in their holster as I ran towars the group of guards that was blocking my way. I dodged a bullet as it passed by my head and jumped on him as I snapped his neck and then used his gun to fire at the theres. It seems like the more I kill the more the guards come.
"Man were do you come from." I snapped necks and I twisted a gurads arm and broke it as I turned and kicked the guard in the helmet that sent the shards in his face.
"Hold on guys I'm on my way."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:47 pm
George had been aware of the Helicopter but he didnt have time for it and even though he wasnt sure whose it was he pointed his assault riffle at it and pulled the trigger on the Grenade launcher it exploded on contact with the helicopters rotating blades and one of the metal flanges for the blades flew and killed a few guards that were surrounding him and everybody. but ti was to alte theyd killed Lasean George may have been a bit angry at the fact they hurt him but to kill a kid just tore it he lost all mental stability he put on his spiked gauntlets and started killing the guards Fast and clean without them even noticing he was trained to kill no matter what it was something he could do with out mercy. George stopped when all the guards near him were dead. Then he let out a feral animalistic cry for Lasean. And as more Guards showed up george killed them with the knives on the guards he had killed throwing the knives hitting most of the new guards in the head the others were hit in the chest near there heart. Soon after thought sumone hit George in the Back of his head and an umbrella Guard dragged him away from the rest of his group with out them noticing. George last Thought was an apology he thought he was sorry to Lesean and everyone else. He thought it was his fault they were in danger he should have known the base would get attacked sooner or later. then the darkness fully took over and George fully went unconcious.User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image
Matt was told by some guards that they got somebody. He was angry that they came and told him when he was in the middle of his search. He groaned and shoved the guard out of the way when he saw George. He was thinking.
"He's infected also." He said, he smelled Sarah on him. He smirked. "Well, then, don't kill him unless i tell you to." He said. "Keep him here with you for now. I'll decide if he's worthy of living when i get back." Matt said and turned away. Shoved another guard out of the way and ran down the halls.
Matt noticed a woman, who seemed to be fighting guards too. It wasn't sarah but she was in his way. He stepped infront of her and shoved a guard against the wall. He looked at her. "Who are you? You're not who i'm looking for but have you seen anyone named...Sarah?" He asked a smirk on his face, his hood still covering his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

The stench of blood lingered in the air and by the way he looks I can tell that he wasn't a friend of Sarah. My eyes glowed red as the Veronica Virus was pulsing rapidly as I heard guards come from behind me and fired. I didn't move until the bullets got close to me as my hand swiftly swung and then I opened my palm as the bullets dropped to the floor.
"Who I am is none of your concern and as for Sarah, I'm not obligated to tell you where she at." I was getting irritated as I pulled out my knife and with great speed I killed all the guards that was behind me.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
Matt tsked. "Alright. Have it your way. I'll make sure to tell her goodbye for you then." He said and chuckled a bit. He turned and went down the halls. More guards got in his way, so he shoved one to the floor, his helmet breaking and the force crushed his skull.
He went running into rooms.Searching for Sarah. Untill she found the room her and Steve were in. Sarah looked to be nearing unconsciousness, that made him smile. And there was a kid dead on the floor, the same kid from before. He didn't care about that. "Ah, there she is." He said as he stepped into the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

I was going to run after them but the guards blocked my way and I was getting tired as I couldn't keep this up any longer. I fought my way through as I wanted to cry since my friends were in danger of this foe. I couldn't allow anyone to get hurt but I felt useless as the guards kept coming like cocaroaches.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:42 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve heard Sarah's words, and turned to see a young boy, lifeless, on the floor. Oh, God. he muttered, a look of sorrow and horror on his face. His eyes then went toward a man with claws approaching. Did you do this, you heartless b*****d??!! he growled through his teeth. It kinda sucked that the syringe was given to him earlier, he wasn't sure if he could turn right now. He slowly shifted Sarah to one arm and carried her like a fireman's carry, and pulled out a luger and aimed it at the stranger. Whatever you're planning to do... You'll never get away with it. he muttered with murderous eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 am
((Just to let you know, I'll be gone for 4 days. I'll be visiting my grandma and I don't think I'll have time to go online there. It would be best to knock Steve unconscious and lock him up somewhere within the base, so I can make him escape and find a way back to the group... or something. eek ))  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image
`Bad Company`

Zandre had gotten separated from everyone since they had gone in their own direction. Most of them knocked out. "This sucks." he muttered as the guards surrounded him. He heard Matt's voice over the guards intercoms. "Good. Now I can kill him myself." Zandre tore through the guards with his blade, the tanker broken down for now. Zandre took a couple minor wounds but kept going. They would hardly slow him down. He walked through the halls and found who he was looking for. "Matt. Your alive. I guess I can kill you myself huh?"

User Image
*The Outsider*

Leon ran through the halls, looking for anyone left, he found Rebecca and started to help with the guards. "Are you okay?" he asked as he fired.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

I turned to see who fired the shots.
"Leon its you. I'm just tired but we must keep on going Sarah and Steve are still in there." I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and thats when I saw the blade. I hissed as it was it was pulled out. I turned and grabbed the guard gun and shot him in the head.
"Yeah I'm just tired." I ducked and doged bullets as I grabbed a gun and backed up to where Leon was at and started firing.
"Some guys is here looking for Sarah I don't thing that's a friend either. I think he works for Umbrella."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image
Matt looked up at zandre and smirked. "Three in one day...well he's sure to be proud of me for this." He said with an evil, light chuckle. He pushed his hood down. Then Matt's eyes met with Steve's. "No infact i didn't. Too bad though, the kid was annoying back at the prison." Matt said, the kid just couldn't stop screaming and got in the way.

Matt then answered his other question. " What i'm planning...Is to take her back. She's wanted there. And would make a good test subject." He said with an evil smirk. "I would have had her earlier...but you just got in the way." His eyes shifted to Zandre. "And. If i pick up you aswell as her and that red-head out there, Wes' would be pretty happy don't you think. Maybe he'd kill you for turning on your own boss." He liked the thought of Wesker murdering Zandre for betraying them.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff