Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:01 am
*Lurks through.* >w>
So I'd totally love some of the following.
Brother/sister, or mother/son RP with Saagar'Tarang.
Or even some family RP with Lesedi.

AND :3 I was wondering if you had anything plotted for Samawati? :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 am
Yin-Bug

XD

I had your plot thread open and I almost poked you at the same time! I might send Lesedi to the Vikings so I was wondering if you wanted some kind of rp with him first (with any of his family members!). I don't have any adult (or adol) rps with him.

Samawati is free for almost all sorts of plottage inside the PL! Because of his history and the part he played in the meta, I'd rather not have flings with him or get him involved with anything remotedly close to a "cheating girl" though. But I won't say no if an awesome match shows up.

As for Sata, any family rp is welcomed! As an adult, he's trying to be closer to his family but he's still the happiest when he's in the forest. So a walk with mom or any attempts to encourage his sister would be fun.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 am
Mogami

Arr would love it if Lesedi came to say bye to his mamma before leaving. :3 She would be okay with it. But she would still want them to stay good by to her. ^.^

For Sata if he wanted to encourage his sister or just spend some general time with his sister that would be cool. I could use some RP for her ^.^

Also for Samawati I was going to offer Sarabi. For her I was kind of looking for a "Mufasa" to her. If that makes sense. He doesn't have to be Mufasa like obviously but I just want some one to spend her time with and be cute with and get along with and ect. But Sarabi is a generally like Sarabi from the lion king on the other hand (What I picture is a younger version really). She's brave and adventurous, and just recently has she decided to stay in the pride for good (Before she was thinking about leaving) She likes to have fun and is full of life. However she is a sweetheart and is motherly and kind and can take most situations calmly and seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:09 am
mogami i MIGHT have a girl for Azhar. she is neither light colored nor has light eyes but she is pretty ^^'
User Image

her personality is a bit fuzzy but i do have her background done ^^; yeah i know its a bit backwards. she has been rped but just a few times, each time she has been nice and kind. she does have a heath issue of a chronic cough... think like assma... but this will be fixed over time. she is also somewhat of a herbalist, she picked it up from her adopted mom.

i don't know if she would do well in the u'w, or even if she would get along with your boy since i feel like she isnt all peaches and cream but the only way we could figure it out would be to rp it blaugh  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:50 pm
Fiction1119
mogami i MIGHT have a girl for Azhar. she is neither light colored nor has light eyes but she is pretty ^^'
User Image

her personality is a bit fuzzy but i do have her background done ^^; yeah i know its a bit backwards. she has been rped but just a few times, each time she has been nice and kind. she does have a heath issue of a chronic cough... think like assma... but this will be fixed over time. she is also somewhat of a herbalist, she picked it up from her adopted mom.

i don't know if she would do well in the u'w, or even if she would get along with your boy since i feel like she isnt all peaches and cream but the only way we could figure it out would be to rp it blaugh

Oh, that coat would look lovely with Azhar's markings. Physically, I love her. Azhar has a thing for blue coats so she's perfect IC.

As for her personality, Azhar isn't very picky really. He'll be devoted to his banu so he expects the same in return but he's not mean or bossy so they'll probably get along.

Do you want to try them out together then? Any scenarios cross your mind?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:29 pm
Mogami

Oh, that coat would look lovely with Azhar's markings. Physically, I love her. Azhar has a thing for blue coats so she's perfect IC.

As for her personality, Azhar isn't very picky really. He'll be devoted to his banu so he expects the same in return but he's not mean or bossy so they'll probably get along.

Do you want to try them out together then? Any scenarios cross your mind?

im fine with trying them out ^^ as for scenarios she could help him with any cuts or aches he has received from something or he could help her look for plants ^^ really anything XD  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:53 pm
Fiction1119

Awesome! Maybe he can get bitten or scratched by something and she helps him with it? =)

I'll try to start something up in a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:24 am
All tagged!

Let me know if i missed something. <3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:40 am
Still open for plots but I may be slow because of computer issues. I don't think I owe any tags so let me know if I missed anything.

Also, Nkera grew and he looks super cute/handsome. I'd like to do something with him if anyone has a pride member. <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 pm
He's very handsome!

I tagged you here, but no rush smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22179755  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:04 pm
For Azhar:

Njozi - Her full name means "Ghost's Whisper", and she lives up to it pretty much. She's traveling with her sister, Jun, and originally was going to go to my own Jalil's harem, but if you like her then we could definitely work something out. I'm not sure if she's what you want for markings, but throwbacks on mom's side include a lot of pale lions with pretty markings (She's related to Ausi'juu, Meilin, and Umande (mother, aunt, and uncle, respectively).) and has dual colored eyes. One eye is jade green (like his and the other is gray like Meilin's.

For Cyperian or Kuma:

Momo is currently a member of the Peke Na, but I don't feel like she's an entirely good fit there, so I'd be happy to consider other places for her-- even a lion-dominated pride (En Gedi). She's typically very bold, daring, carefree, and fun-seeking above all else. She enjoys a good thrill now and then, but parenthood tempered her just a bit to take a few less risks. I'd love to talk possible plots or a meeting if you're up for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:59 am
Tahja Estes

Azhar may have reached his limit if everything ges well with Asha up there so I can't plot with him right now. It's a shame though, she's really pretty and similar to Azhar's mother which would be hilarious...

----

For Momo, Kuma might be a pretty good match. Their personalities fit and I can't help but to picture some adorable stripey orange/white and orange/black pups... And, if she doesn't become someone's totem, it could be pretty funny to see how she feels about having her boyfriend always dogging (lol) some lioness' steps.I wonder if she'd be jealous. xD

Cyprian is pretty gruff and his pride is close to dead but if you really like him, we can try to revive it. Or just have a random meeting, he's often close to the border with his familiar Rowe.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:29 am
All tagged, I think.

I added two new boys to the rogue section. Lesedi shouldn't be there but i was too lazy to remove him. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 am
User Image

New cub! Meet Crius!  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 am
User Image

And another one! Meet Hapa!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]