Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker closed the distance that Chris had just created and swiftly kicked him in the chest.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:36 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris was destracted by Krauser when he got a kick to his chest. It sent him back a few feet and knocked the wind out of him. "Damnit!" he muttered and coughed.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Had enough yet?" Wesker asked. He spun to kick Chris again.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:40 pm

User Image

Chris winced at the second kick. He stood up and coughed. "No." He said and aimed for Wesker's head. Pulling the trigger.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker ducked and the bullet whizzed past his head. He pulled out his Eagle again and fired at Chris.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:04 pm

User Image

Chris tried to dodge. It cought him in the same arm. He winced and grunted. He aimed at Wesker, he took a few steps closer then started to fire. Aiming for the head, or the heart.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker dodged Chris's bullets. He got hit twice. One in the arm and one in the stomach. He growled and ran up to Chris. He grabbed him by the neck again and yanked the gun out of his hand.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:16 pm

User Image

His gun was out of his hands now. It made a clanking sound as it hit the floor. His eyes locked on Wesker still, his hand snapped from the back of his pants, he pulled another gun out of his belt and shot Wesker in the chest a few times. Hoping for him to loosen his grip on Chris' neck or let him go.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:18 pm
Alice glanced over too Sarah. "Get her out of here, Guys." she said, as she looked over too Chris and Wesker. Alice wanted to help Chris, but she didnt know if Chris needed help, she waited to do something.

Sidney walks over too Sarah. "Come on Sarah..lets go. please" she said as she puts her hands forward extending it, so Sarah could grab her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

Sarah watched the fight between Chris and Wesker. Then she looked at Sydney who'd spoken to her. She didn't answer, or take her hands. She looked back at the fight as more bullets were fired.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker grunted. Instead of letting go of Chris, however, his grip tightened. He didn't take Chris gun, but he squeezed the barrel, crushing it and making it useless.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:25 pm
Sidney looks over to the fight between Wesker and Chris. ".." she then looks back at Sarah. "Sarahh.." she said, as then she closed her eyes, she started to focused on her t-virus and Sarah's as she sended a Vison, of when Sidney and Sarah where little, she could do this, since both of them were siblings, they shared the same bloodline and everything.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm

User Image

Chris grunted as Wesker's grip tightened. He dropped the gun. It was useless now. He brought his legs up, kicking Wesker un the stomach a few times then putting them down to stedy himself standing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image

Sarah spaced out at that second. Glimpses of memories entered her head. Of her and a younger girl. She called the girl...Sydney...she snapped out of her trance and looked at Sydney wide-eyed.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker staggered back a couple steps, dropping Chris. Bent over, he ran at Chris. His arms wrapped around Chris' stomach and he ran him into the wall behind him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games