Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

xxx xx A x T E A R x M U S T x H A V E x F O R M E D x I N x M Y x E Y E xx xxx
xxx xx W H E N x Y O U x H A D x Y O U R x F I R S T x K I S S xx xxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ || ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x
BUT I'M ON MY WAY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yuki looked at Buffy and smiled. She was being so sweet and flexible. Buffy was offering different places to visit, but Yuki was content outside, now that the weather was pleasant. The sun shone so beautifully, but not as much as his fiance. His smile widened as his eyes settled softly on Buffy's face, ❝I'm fine with being out here with you, love,

He kissed Buffy's cheek, ❝When are you due?❞ he rubbed her stomach gently.

|| o o c ;; ||

x
xx xx O N x M Y x W A Y xx xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 am
B U F F Y D S T F I N G E R

User Image User Image User Image

LOCATION ; Hogsmeade ; Street
x.x.x

my heart beats like a drum
A guitar string to the strum
A beautiful song
To be sung

Buffy smiled at Yuki's response and nodded, a sweet, coy smile spreading across her lips, "I'm happy here, too," she agreed as she planted a light, swift kiss on Yuki's soft lips. Bright spots of pink appeared on her cheeks as he kissed her cheek. She never felt so loved before. Perhaps with Roland, yes, but Yuki and Roland are different. Whenever Buffy was with Roland, her mind was filled with Yuki only. Besides, nothing even happened between her and Roland. Just a rather passionate, heated kiss, but it was only to get Yuki out of her broken mind. Shaking the memories and thoughts off, Buffy chewed on her bottom lip as she tried to calculate the due date. She didn't see any nurse nor doctor, but she just knew that the baby was fine. It was a kiddo-mother thing. Finally, Buffy looked up at Yuki with a small, determined smile, "Three months," she nodded firmly before pausing, thinking things through, "Roughly january, I think," she added, "Not sure, though," she shrugged casually and kissed Yuki gently.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image
♦ ♦ ♦ THE BLOOD TASTES BITTER... ♦ ♦ ♦

♦ ♦ ♦ BUT THE REVENGE IS SO SWEET. ♦ ♦ ♦

User Image

Kiernan's deep brown eyes focused on the height of the sun as he emerged from Wiseacre's, a revolting grimace plastered on the plains of his withered face. As much as he felt the need to delve on his hatred for muggle-borns at the moment, he knew that a greater importance lied in the amount of time he had left before he was to carry out his plan. Nightfall would be best, of course, considering the possibility of witnesses in the daylight, as well as the fact that it had been nearly one in the morning when he had followed Braylon into the forest for what seemed like a normal animagus practice for him and Bailey. That made things much more practical for Kiernan time-wise, because though he now had a fully devised agenda, he would need a decent amount of time to follow through with each step accordingly, as to ensure a lack of mistakes.

Getting little pleasure out of the peace and quiet of an early Hogsmeade morning, the aging man approached a large, wooden barrel which stood outside the door of the shop he had just exited, undoubtedly serving as a trash can. He tore into the package of self-inking quills he had just purchased, pocketing one and disposing of the extra three. Kiernan did the same with the pack of standard parchment he had just paid for, as he would have no use for the leftovers. One letter was all he needed, all that stood between him and his granddaughter.

Kiernan's face scrunched into a disgusted look as he moved across the cobbled street, headed for a small paved courtyard across from Honeydukes. Just the thought of the girl he saw in the forest the other night being related to him by blood was enough to make his insides curdle. Here stood Kiernan, a strong and proud, full-blooded wizard, one of expertise and uncanny technique, in his eyes. Then there was Bailey...half of her blood poisoned by that of a muggle's, her idiotic mother mindless enough to place her heart where it didn't belong. The result? A despicable mud-blood whose mind was surely weak, and power unquestionably corroded. Kiernan had always pushed Lyra to extend their family, but not only did her and her brother choose to take their mother's maiden name, and cut a chunk out of his dignity by putting a rapid end to the Deverell name, but she tore up the bonds of their family by mixing blood and adding fuel to a fire that had already been ignited.

His hand shook slightly, more from the anger steadily building within him than from the years he had acquired, as he placed it on top of an abandoned picnic bench, an attempt to balance his weight and allow him to take a seat. Kiernan was nearly sixty now, but his experienced, agile movements were in no way an indicator of his true age. Despite spending over ten years in Azkaban, his strength and wisdom were two characteristics he would have died before leaving behind.

Drawing the roll of parchment from his robe pocket, Kiernan flattened it against the table before reaching for the short, feathered quill. He thought back to the conversation between Bailey and his son, focusing on the words and scarce details. After a long period of silence, the quill began to scratch against the paper as he created a plain, but not quite sloppy script, hopefully something that resembled Braylon's actual handwriting, or at least would not raise suspicion.

Bails,

The usual spot at midnight.
Wear your serious face and a
determined head on your shoulders.
Tonight's the night.

Bray

Kiernan sifted through the medley of words over a dozen times before rolling up the parchment and bounding it with a long string of tan leather that had originally held together the four-pack of parchment he had just purchased. He let a loud whistle escape from his lips, a signal that took only moments for his pet hawk to respond to. Traveller, who had likely been residing at the edge of the forest, came swooping in from the morning sky, his uniquely-feathered body landing gracefully in the center of the picnic table. As he held out a willing ankle, his master tied the other end of the leather strip around it, then whispered detailed instructions into the bird's ear. A high-pitched squeel reflected Traveller's reply, and he raised up into the air with the spread of his masculine wings, beginning his short journey to the castle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Breathing in the slowly-warming air, Kiernan pocketed the quill and at a mediocre pace, set off towards the forest. It had only taken him a quarter of an hour to write his letter, but the streets of Hogsmeade were quickly filling out with townspeople and visitors, a scene he most certainly did not care to be a part of. As he distanced himself from the village, he drew his hood over his silver head of hair, not out of fear, but just by habit. His raspy breathing became heavier each time his feet touched the dirt path, because though he could still out-magic, out-maneuver, and out-wit any opponent, he couldn't keep his lungs from aging, or at least, it was not his current priority.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

xxx xx A x T E A R x M U S T x H A V E x F O R M E D x I N x M Y x E Y E xx xxx
xxx xx W H E N x Y O U x H A D x Y O U R x F I R S T x K I S S xx xxx
x
BUT I'M ON MY WAY

The innkeeper was glad to hear Buffy reply a time that was realistic to him. In his mind, he knew that those three months would become the time that he would make up being away for so long. He would make every second count. But, he knew already that his father was on the way to visit Yuki. To accept Yuki's challenge. He hoped that his trust in himself was not misplaced. For Buffy, and their child, ❝Good! More time to be with you,❞ he smiled and looked up at the sky instead of Buffy's stomach, ❝I can't get over how beautiful it is out today,

|| o o c ;; ||

x
xx xx O N x M Y x W A Y xx xx

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 pm
Sailor Tralfamadore
User Image

User Image

It was a Hogsmeade weekend, and plenty of Hogwarts third-years-on-up were chatting up a storm as they wandered in and out of the various shops. Adelaide was alone, though...waiting for one of her housemates to show up. Although it was only October, the temperature was already dropping steadily. She tucked her green-and-silver scarf tighter around her neck, and pulled her hat down further, in order to avoid the cold breezes.

Adelaide had told Zuko to meet her in front of Gladrags. As she waited for him to join her, she noticed a rather mysterious man staring in the window of the shop. His body language alone suggested less-than-savory motives, and gave Adele the creeps. Even as a member of the darkest Hogwarts house, Adele had little use for dark wizards and witches and preferred to spend her time safely removed from them.

She could not leave her spot, though, since she had promised to meet her friend there. So she was glad when the man swiftly moved on to another shop. Adelaide breathed an inaudible sigh of relief as she scanned the crowd yet again.

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗
Zuko Patel
Fourth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Team ~ Beater

╚══════════════════╝

Zuko walked down the path from the school, buffed against the cold. She had wanted to meet him in front of Gladrags. Why she picked that store was beyond him, but she wanted to meet him and that was all that mattered. He came around the corner and saw her waited by the store. A wide grin crept across his face and he approached her with haste. "Hey Adele," he called out happily. "Chilly out, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Oz hoped that Lucy had gotten his letter as he slipped through the streets. Students bustled around, enjoying their time in Hogsmeade. Oz was here hoping to get some alone time with his girlfriend. He smiled at a couple of fellow Hufflepuffs and leaned against the wall outside the Three Broomsticks. He slipped his guitar off his back before his did and started to strum while he waited for Lucy to arrive. His strumming turned into a pretty intense version of Pain for Pleasure by Sum 41.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide smiled as Zuko arrived. Finally, she thought to herself. She wished she had gotten there earlier, but at least the creepy man had left.

"Let's get out of the cold," she suggested. "You want to go to the Three Broomsticks? I think I could use a nice warm butterbeer about now. Or maybe check out the brooms at Splintwitches?"

She also saw the approach of Alexander Osbourne, which probably meant his girlfriend, Lucy Bonks, was on her way. Adelaide knew Zuko didn't care for Lucy so she thought maybe they should move away.

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
Lucy E L I Z A B E T H BonksXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S T O P there & l e t me c o r r e c t it

And I w a n n a live a life from a n e w P E R S P E C T I V E

Late. Late, late, late for a very important date. She had barely seen Oz after the Sorting Ceremony, mostly because he was studying his head off for his O.W.L.s, but she was quite busy herself. Ignoring homework, play pranks with Preston and on Preston himself... The usual. Looking around with a frown, Lucy let out a small happy squeal once she caught sight of Oz. She ran up to him and hugged him tightly "Boyfriend outside of campus!" she joked enthusiastically as she took a step back and, with a small, sweet smile, kissed Oz lightly on the cheek, "Heya," she glanced up at him with that joyous twinkle in her eyes each time he was with her

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r face

& i ' l l admire your E X P E N S I V E taste .

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

He smiled when Lucy ran up to him and threw her arms around him in a tight embrace. Once she released him, he changed his song to Paralyzer by Finger Eleven. "Well, I'm not paralyzed," he sang. "But I seem to be struck by you..." He smirked and leaned down to kiss her on the lips, a deep sweeping motion that culminated in his lips pressing against hers. "Hello babe. You made it."

H E R E we g o A g A i N
We play P R E T E N D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════╗
Zuko Patel
Fourth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Team ~ Beater

╚══════════════════╝

Zuko smiled when he heard Adelaide's voice. "Yeah, I think we could do that." When he heard Lucy's voice, he gritted his teeth and glanced in their direction. "Or maybe we could go to Honeydukes," he said, his eyes still focused on Lucy. Forcibly, he turned his head to look at Adelaide and smiled. "I could use some sweets anyway."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image

Lucy smiled as Oz kissed her back. Yum, boyfriend! Boyfriend outside of school! "Of course I made it! I always made it!" she giggled and nudged Oz playfully, shaking her head as she laughed lightly. It felt nice to be out for once. Really nice, "'Kay, where d'you wanna go?" she asked with curiosity as she slipped her hands in the pockets on her jeans. Looking around, she took notice of Zuko with that other Adelaide chick. Ugh, what a great way to ruin a great day, Lucy thought dully as she rolled her eyes with annoyance and turned back to Oz with a smile masking her irritation

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image

Oz followed her eyes over to the boy from Slytherin with a girl from Slytherin and thought to himself, Ooh, what a shock. Shrugging, Lu turned her head to look back at him and he knew that look on her face was her 'Damn, there goes to good mood' face. Sighing, he patted the wall of the Three Broomsticks. "Well, I was considering the Three Broomsticks. Catch a butterbeer or two. Maybe head to Zonko's and Honeydukes. What do you think?" He brushed a lock of her hair out of her face and leaned down to his cheek.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
We play P R E T E N D

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image

Lucy looked at Oz with a candid smile, "Well, I don't think we should bother Zonko's owner for now. She has gone big and she's snogging her new hubby," she smirked and shrugged casually, "So I say The Three Broomsticks for now," she agreed with a nod as she wrapped her scarf tightly around herself and held out a hand to Oz so they could walk to the pub together, hand-in-hand, like a couple

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"Honeydukes sounds great," Adelaide replied, grinning. "I think I would like to sit down somewhere later, though. I have things I want to discuss." She was hoping to explain to him why she was being so nice to Levana. Adele just hoped it didn't make her sound shallow that she cared so much about gossip. But one of the pieces of gossip involved a housemate of theirs, so perhaps Zuko would be interested in that.
((Exit to Honeydukes))

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Sailor Tralfamadore

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:01 am
B U F F Y D S T F I N G E R

User Image User Image User Image

LOCATION ; Hogsmeade ; Street
x.x.x

my heart beats like a drum
A guitar string to the strum
A beautiful song
To be sung

Watching Yuki smile made Buffy's heart sprinkle with joy, almost as if someone had poured some acid on it. In a good way, of course. They'll have time to catch up on each other, see whether there were new events in their lives. Well, the baby was definitely one, but Buffy could always tell Yuki how Mirana travelled back to France and got married, and now had a small boy called Clotaire, after the character from the french books, 'Le Petit Nicolas'. Buffy had read the book when she was younger, but she never was a fan of literature, to be honest. But Buffy was an aunt, and soon a mother. Maybe Clotaire and the kiddo inside her could meet up later, who knows? "We'll have to catch up on those six months. I missed you a lot, you know," she smiled at him candidly, planting a small peck on his cheek before glancing up as well, narrowing her eyes due to the bright sun above them, "Same," she muttered slowly after a minute of silence, which she spent admiring the skies above.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games