Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded. He sighed. "Well then all we have is what we know from her friends then. Untill we get there we'll have to wait and see."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

"They will be back." He smirked."We should destroy the other copter so they have no chance." He turned it around and started firing at the villagers going right over Chris and the others the village exploding from the bombs.They headed for the three copters on the beach blowing them up quickly and heading for the last battle copter.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:21 pm

User Image

Chris looked up at the copters. "s**t! Get down!" He yelled to everyone and lowered his head a bit. He pulled his gun from it's holster and aimed as he drove, He shot up to Drake in the copter multiple times. He had to stop shooting to keep on the road without crashing. "Take the wheel!" He told Alice. Then he fired more. He quickly reloaded clips, and pulled out a more long-rang gun. Then she started to fire that as Alice helped steer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 am
Alice grabs the steer and begins to drive fast. "This..Dude, is making me mad.." Alice sighs, and nodded. Alice then grabs her gun from her holster, and starts to shoot over the Copter. "Sidney.. Grab the steer, this dude is making me mad.." She said as Sidney grabbed the steer, Alice stood up as she is looking over the Copter, Alice looks over to it, as they are getting closer, she grabs a rope gun , as she shot it at the Copter, she put it around her waist, tightly, as then she jumped out of the Jeep. Alice looks towards the Copter, as she starts to climb up of the Rope, as she gets in the Copter, she looked down at the Jeep, and gave them a sign, to follow the copter. Alice winked over to Chris. "Okay Alice, Dont let them see you." She said as she was holding herself from the bars.

Sidney looks over to Alice as she jumped out. "What the..**** Are you crazy?! ." Sidney looks over to Chris and then back at Alice, as she is driving the Jeep.  

Mini Tsukino

krazysick614

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 pm
Sick ran outside of all the chos and grab one of the Umbralla soldier by the shirt and pull back. Slaming him to the ground then shot him in the head giving him no reaction to do anything. Getting on the radio and send out phony distress call to Umbralla calling in backup at various location. Switching up the channel then call for his but a chopper. Sick begin to run as s**t still went down hill. "Get me two ******** black hawk fully equip." He said as they was on their way.

Two Black Hawk flew right past by them as Eagle 1 talk to Sick on the mic. "Captain Sick, we see many hostle, do you want us to engage them or back off?" He said as Sick shook his head. "Do no engage the target. You may kill friendly in the area." He said "Eagle 1 out" Getting there quick as Sick runs toward the chopper and keep the door open. "Go go go" He said  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:58 pm

User Image

Chris looked up at the copters. And where Alice had climbed up. He soluted her before he grabbed the wheel again to drive. "Yeah. Maybe, she is. But she sure as hell can fight." Chris said as he sped up faster. "Sydney, shoot at the copter, but not by Alice. Just make it look like you're trying to hit them. But aim off somewhere else." He said to her. "It will make it less suspicious." He dug through his pocket and pulled out a box. "Blanks. Use them if you need to," he didn;t take his eyes off the road.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:53 pm
Sidney looks at Chris and shakes her head. "Kay" Sidney said, as she grabbed her gun, and started to shoot towards the back of the copter. "Dieeee!!" Sidney said, shooting somewhere else, where she cannot shoot towards Alice. "Becareful there.." She thought too herself. Sidney reloaded her gun, and then aimed at the Copter, where Alice wasnt as she started too shoot the bullet at them. Sidney looks over too Chris. "Okay... When are we going to get there? Dont we need a freaking.. Copter too?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:35 pm

User Image

Chris glanced up at where Alice was then at Sydney. "Not nessicarily. The Hive is underground, so we should be able to get it if we follow. And it is desert for miles, we wouldn't need to get over too many obsticles. So we'll just follow for now." He said and sighed.

"But from the maps i've recently had access to, it's atleast 20 miles from Kijuju." He looked back. Then at the road. "So we have a while to go."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:43 pm
((Well when ever, Drake Reply so i can reply back smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:08 pm
((Sorry Kurama hasn't posted lately...just say he's been taking care of 'Dr. Longin.' aka Rebecca. I've been quite busy with others and a random crazy life....sorry all.))  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:56 pm
(Forgive me if you guys post or are waiting for me to post you can pm me I wont mind. Please forgive my carelessness sweatdrop )

User Image
"Seems these two will follow us we at least know were were going." Drake smirked as he made one last call flying into the desert he grumbled as the bullets hit the copter."They wont destroy it with those." He smirked talking into his PDA."We have the information we need someone to pick it up we can take transport back to base after stalling the enemy." He smirked as the flew for about five miles before landing and handing the laptop to a soldier.The soldier jumped back in and the copter flew off.Another copter flew down with a giant crate dropping it in the sand Drake surprised talked into the PDA."What is that." They gave no response."Well we will fight ether way!" He drew his dual hand guns as the truck drew closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:04 pm

User Image

Chris smirked. "Wheel's your Sydney!" He told her and reloaded. He eyed Drake coming to them. Chris stood up in the jeep. He was truely angry at him. Try to kill Claire and he will get it. He aimed and started to fire at him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 pm
(hey hey hey, happy thanksgivin, hope yall are having a good time and eat alot then go work it off lol)

Sick was flying over top of them sitting in the black hawk with his Barret .50 Cal. There was no way to single them that he was in the black hawk. He hope that they don't decide to fire at him then all hell is going to break lose. Seeing something getting drop off to the distance and look through the scope. "What the ******** is that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 pm
Alice jumps out of the Copter, as then she ran towards the soldier, who got the laptop. Alice grabs the soldier by the neck, as she broke it, by twisting it. Alice grabs the Laptop and turns around. "Chris!" Alice said, as she began to ran, Alice grabbed her shotgun, and started to shoot all of the Soldiers who were coming towards her. She looks to her right, as she sees an motorcycle, she smirked, as she made a flip and landed on the motorcycle, she pressed the accelerate as she began to take speed. Alice was running towards Chris, as when she was close too him, she made a back flip, making the Motorcycle, fly towards some soldiers, as she did, she grabbed her shotgun, shooting some more Soldiers, Alice landed in the Jeep. "Grabbed the Laptop.." Alice smiled. "Okay, lets get out of here.. Now!" Alice said, as she grabbed her bomb, and threw it over to Drake.

Sidney looks over to Drake. "Ermm!"  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 pm

User Image

Chris nodded. He put one gun down in it's holster as he sat down again. He pressed the gas hard and shot at drake also as he drove.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff