Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

"Ok he got the info but who got a transport copter full gas ammo and big enough to fit us including my pet hunters." He patted the two as they cleaned the copter of blood before going into the drivers seat."I'll drive." He said moving the hunter over to sit with the other as he strapped himself in and started the copter."Just tell me when everyone's in."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Dead face-palmed himself as he saw that he was on the wrong chopper, he went to the right one and he sat near the entrance and he rolled his eyes. "I’m already in." He said then he continued with his Sword sharpening. "Wonder what skills I can get, I might get some info of it from Weskers head and see what I can get, and after that I can become powerful." He thought then he smirked. "Now that’s something I would love."  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:08 am
User Image
"Last person I heard that from died." Drake smirked."A blade isn't best you should use a gun." The propellers of the copter moved quickly almost ready to leave.

User Image
Mike jumped in siting in the back corner seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 am
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

"For just saying, that he or she was already in?" Crimson Dead said and he rolled his eyes. "I am fast, and this blade is sharp that I can slice this thing like it’s just a fish to cook, in seconds." He said then he shoved his Swiss Army Knife back on his pocket. He then watched his arms turn normal again, he was getting bored and wanted to go to London Already. "Come on, what kind of chopper is this, this thin can is slow, really! Slow!" He shouted towards Drake while his head turn into his creature form. “And a gun is not something you can trust, if you run out of ammo you end up dead, a Blade can deflect bullets and it can kill someone without any problem, and when you are trained like me, the blade can cut through anything." He said.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:33 am
User Image

"Listen to me everyone may not be as pumped as you! When we get to our location you can go fail at Wesker's feet!" He glared at the man."You need with watch your ego and hot head you aren't the one driving and we haven't even took off yet so far only five people are on Chris and his party are still readying.You will give some respect to them or you can go swim to London lets see which gets there faster this 'tin can' or you shark bait."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:27 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre grinned. "Don't worry about it. If he does something, I'll put a hole in his a**, literally. He turned to the rubble and whistled. "Layna! Here girl!" He turned to Chris, "You think hunter's are hot s**t, wait till you see my new best friend. Don't ask how I got her to trust me, long story."

User Image

Layna sprinted over the rubble, panting happily. "Zandre... we go... kill.... Wesker...?" she growled and looked at all the others. "Friends...?" She asked again. When she got a nod from each question she ran over to the chopper and jumped inside. She looked at Crimson Dead. "Ugly human..." she said before laying down.

User Image

Leon watched all of this in silence and got in the co-pilot seat of the other chopper. "Whenever your ready Drake." he said as he looked out into the desert. Everything was too quiet out there, and not many zombies could be seen either.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 am
User Image

"Ok were heading out." He smirked making sure everyone was in he took off the hunters laying down together as we flew over the zombies."Ok it will be a bit but we will get there so everyone relax and enjoy the time of peace as we get ready to fight." They exited the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Dead stood up. "Yes you aren’t as pumped as me, you have no idea how my life was, and last I have no idea how I am not a mindless undead looking for flesh, okay I was bitten by a zombie second that zombie was killed third a girl gave me a antidote and what happened I became this monstrosity I don’t blame her she was the same only she was experimented on," He said then he went towards the edge, "Oh and if you learn how to shut your mouth I would be happy but if not I can do that for you." He said then his right hand turned into a blade and showed it to Layna, he then his right hand turned normal, he grabbed his Swiss Army Knife and he then started to sharpen the blade with the metal on the entrance. "A Mutt that’s a zombie, a hunter and I think we have a winner, me since I got about two tyrants around NYC, sadly those weakling died to protect Me." He said and he rolled his eyes. "All the zombies are the same, stupid and worthless; I can say the same for me only I am worthless because I would ditch my friends..." He said and he then transformed. He started to sharpen his sharp teeth with the Knife on his Swiss Army Knife. After a while he started to use the thing to take out some stuck human flesh and all that. "If I knew that my damn marks will spread if I ate human, I could have not gotten so annoyed with them shooting me."

He then turned back normal and he closed the Swiss Army Knife and he placed it inside his pocket, closing his eyes and he crossed his arms, he slowly started to think of Akia. "Akia… Akia… Don’t die on me… No!" He muttered softly but with a bit of anger.

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looks at Layna, "Wow, and i thought just plain ol' zombified dogs were bad." He muttered and saw some blood drip and dissolve in the dirt. "OK then, time to go to London." He said. Then Chris turned around, "C'mon Sydney, Alice." He said and climbed up into the helicopter.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

My memory was blank as the last thing I remember was Claire fixing me and threating me she is going to kick my butt if I died. i don't remember much but I felt myself being lifted or either moving. I felt good as new as I started to stirr and then I popped up as I remembered we were suppose to go save Sarah and George and me kicking Zandre butt for betraying us.
"What happen? Whats the day? Did you go save Sarah and the others?" My head started to spinn as I got up too fast.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:03 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris saw Rebecca wake up and smiled. "You're alive!" He said and walked over. "It's alright. No we didn't get them back yet, wait let me eplain." He said. Chris sighed. "We got a copter from Drake, strange as it seems to go find Sarah and the others. When we got here...The place was destroyed. BUT, we are most curtain, that Wesker has Sarah with her. George...we are not sure. But we found that they are somwhere in London. And Zandre is here and he is going to help us find her." He said. "Any other questions?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:08 pm
Alice looks over too Rebecca. "Hey there. Rebecca." she smiled. "Good, thing your awake. Okay.. So too London!" she said, as she smiled. "Come on Sids!"

Sidney smiles and waves over too Rebecca. "Hey there.. Im Sidney." she said, and then sat besides Alice.  

Mini Tsukino

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
"Well look who's awake." Drake smirked looking at Rebbecca."You should also remind her about my pet hunters before she gets freaked out." He smirked at Chris thn turned back to flying."We're almost there by the way."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

I got up and processed everything that was said and then I walked over to Drake and sucker punch him right in the jaw. I grabbed the wheel of the chopper to steady it until I place Drake's hand back on it so he can fly it.
"a*****e that's what you get for launching a missile at me. And who are you too. Wow I must have been out of it. How long have I been out?" I alked over back to where the others and I was shocked now as I realized that i must have been knocked out for a while.
"Where's Kurama?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

Drake cracked his neck."Don't punch the driver please? When we land in London you can 'try' and punch me." He growled then continued driving. "He is on everyone is on Leon gave me the signal and I'm not sure who's in your group anyway."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff