Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
what do you want to be when you grow up? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonwynne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:48 am
Oh how the time flies... I went to school for Advertising and Graphic Design, but the only class that really held my interest was Photography. I miss being in the dark room... the photography business is a highly competitive one as well, but that is my dream job... or well, a video game tester o.o That would be rad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:08 am
Kakei Setsunai
Rellik San
OH GREAT!

More competition. ><

Competition in which one?
n.n

Illustration. ><  

Rellik San
Crew

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:46 am
Rellik San
Kakei Setsunai
Rellik San
OH GREAT!

More competition. ><

Competition in which one?
n.n

Illustration. ><

Oh.
Your drawings are probably better than mine anyways so don't feel too bad.
I did get appoached to do a children's book last week though.
It was so random but rather inspiring.
n.n

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:23 pm
Im not really sure what i want to be... theres to many things
I want to:
Own a bookstore
possible be a parapsychologist
i really wanted to be an archeoligist untill my dad shot that dream down >.<
astronemer (or w/e) but yet again shot down >.<
Fashion designer
and theres more but i cant list them off right now I really like books so the bookstore might work i just dont want my dad to shoot that down to or something... i still have a few years to decide though  

haine13

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:15 pm
Me and a friend of mine are going to do a business course this year and open our own shop. I want to sell Goth apparel and she wants to source hot costumes and pin-up clothing from the US. I came up with a name for the shop as well biggrin

My friend has wanted to do it for ages, but never had anyone to be a partner. She was telling me about it and I figured 'I'm not really doing anything for the next five years' so I said I'd do it with her, if she was serious about it.

We've been gathering info for a few weeks now on business loans from banks and the government. On Wednesday we're going to an information session on the course we'll be doing- Certificate IV Business.

Spooky Sez- shop owner.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:19 pm
spooky_sez
Me and a friend of mine are going to do a business course this year and open our own shop. I want to sell Goth apparel and she wants to source hot costumes and pin-up clothing from the US. I came up with a name for the shop as well biggrin

My friend has wanted to do it for ages, but never had anyone to be a partner. She was telling me about it and I figured 'I'm not really doing anything for the next five years' so I said I'd do it with her, if she was serious about it.

We've been gathering info for a few weeks now on business loans from banks and the government. On Wednesday we're going to an information session on the course we'll be doing- Certificate IV Business.

Spooky Sez- shop owner.

Cool, just be careful about getting the set up costs, because its those first few months that will make or break your business.  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:33 pm
Rellik San
spooky_sez

Spooky Sez- shop owner.

Cool, just be careful about getting the set up costs, because its those first few months that will make or break your business.

That's why we're doing the course together- get as much info as we can so we don't sink in the first year.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:36 am
i want to be one of the best martial arts masters in the world.
that and have some fun makeing music ninja  

Hollow_Banki

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:23 pm
Hollow_Banki
i want to be one of the best martial arts masters in the world.
that and have some fun makeing music ninja
What, may I ask, do you play?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:16 pm
Tattoo Artest mrgreen  

sinner_77

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:41 am
either a free-lance artist [painter] or maybe i'll accept my fate and be an either middle school or high school art teacher XP

after i graduate from college i plan on moving to either colorado or New York [states] and hava siberrian husky named Damien [yes i dont care if its a boy or girl dog stare ] and maybe take more art classes n_n  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:59 pm
I want to be either an Artist, Game designer, or an Accordionist.  

Gorganoth

Vexworth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:29 pm

Hmmmmn.
I'd absolutely love to be a writer.
Or a costume . . . or set . . . or just anything visual designer for movies.

My friend Sam and I throw plans back and forth every once in a while for this bookshop/tea shop/strange old clothing shop that we'd have if we had any sort of monetary sense whatsoever. It'd be called The Shocking Denouement and it'd have a guard-cat and numerous comfy red chairs and we'd sell chocolate scones.

However, that's terribly unlikely to ever actually pan out.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:11 pm
I would like to become a forensic pathologist, but if that doesn't work out, I'd like to be a missionary in Africa and help administer AIDS medication to those in need of it. If that goes well, I might open a clinic, too.  

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:10 am
My main goal is to be a musician and play with a band. Ever since I was on stage playing with some kids for this thing...I knew that was the one thing that made me happy and I could do it forever.
I'm not going to go to school for musuc, though. Maybe a bit, but I want to be a fashion designer or graphic designer (for clothing etc., not food boxes).  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff