Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:35 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John watched as Billy lowered his gun, surprised. He looked at the woman. Well, the man was Chris. The only one he didn't know the name of now was the woman. "Why should I tell you?" he asked.

~~~

If I told you that it wasn't me,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy kept the gun pointed at the man. Jill had a point. If he killed him, he wouldn't be just a convicted criminal. He sighed and reluctantly lowered the gun. He let it hang by his side.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill groaned. She walked over to the man and knelt by him. "Because, it would make it easier if we got aquainted before we all leave together." She said. "Or we could always knock you out again." She said.

Chris stood behind Jill. "She's not in such a good mood i see, so you might want to listen." He said with a smirk.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:46 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"Who said I'm coming with you? I don't know why you two are traveling with this killer, but I'd rather not," he said. He turned to Billy. "The cops will be very interested to find out that your still alive," he said.

~~~

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy holstered his gun and leaned against the dresser, crossing his arms. He glared at the man when he mentioned the cops. He was itching to grab his gun and shoot this man in the head.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

Jill sighed. "Yes, you are coming with us." She said. "If you just keep your mouth shut and come quietly, we won't have to knock you out again." She said to him. "Now, there's three of us. And we all have guns, and very well know how to use them." She told him. "I suggest you be smart and cooperate.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:09 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He smirked. "I have a gun too, not to mention a sword. So I'm not defenseless," he said. He reached for his sword, and felt a moment of panic when he realised that it wasn't there. He glared at Billy when he saw that he had it.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy chuckled and picked the sword up from the dresser he was leaning against. "Oh, this sword?" he asked, holding it up. He hadn't been stupid enough to let the man keep it. He'd grabbed it when he'd put the soaked towel on the man's face. "And it's three against one. Even if you manage to shoot one of us, the other two will take you out, so don't try it."
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

Jill looked at him. "I--we have delt with things much more than you can dish out alright." She said, "So don't try anything." She warned.

Chris walked up to the man and Jill, he pulled out his gun and pointed it to the man. "You have a gun, so give it to her. We need to get going." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:25 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He raised an eyebrow. "You're not getting my gun, so don't get your hopes up," he said. He stopped and looked at Billy, who was now holding his gun to his head. He narrowed his eyes. He didn't think these other two would actually shoot him, but he was sure that Billy would. He brought one leg up so it was folded at an angle and reached into his boot, pulling out his magnum. He slid it across the carpet without a word.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy walked over and pointed his Colt at his head when he started to protest. "Give her the damn gun," he growled. When he gave up his gun, Billy reached down and pulled the man to his feet, keeping his Colt pointed at his head.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

Jill looked at him. She took the gun off from the carpet and put it away. Chris had backed off. Jill stood up and took the man's arm, "Get up. C'mon we gotta go." She said to him. She had a set of cuffs still, but honestly didn't want to use them.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:35 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He spat on the ground at Jill's feet. He flinched when Billy retaliated for her. He got up but didn't move.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy whacked him in the head with the gun when he spat at Jill. He left the man to Jill and walked over to the dresser. He holstered the gun and grabbed his glasses, sliding them on. He grabbed the sword from the dresser. He turned to the man. "Give me the sheathe," he said. He couldn't walk around holding a sword. The sheathe would make it easier. The man didn't move and Billy sighed.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image

Jill looked at Billy. "Thank you." She said, taking the man's arm. Chris had Jill's bag over his arm and he put the gun away. "C'mon, give him the sheath and let's go." He said heading to the door.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:04 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John stood, defiant. He didn't touch the sheathe. He couldn't believe that these people were taking him prisoner. He didn't want to be anywhere near this killer. He didn't believe them when they said that Billy didn't do it.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded at Jill. He looked at the man. "Incredibly stubborn. Why do they always have to be stubborn?" he growled. He considered teaching this man a lesson, maybe shoot him in the foot, but the gunshot would attract attention.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:15 pm
User Image

Jill sighed. Stubborn as a mule this man was. She stepped infront of him, glaring at him, one hand moved to his shoulder and she quicly grabbed the sheath from his hip, pushing him back a foot. Once she had it in her grasp she tossed it to Billy. "Now, let's get going shall we?" She said, taking him by the arm again.

She sighed. "God, it won't be so bad unless you make it bad." She told him. "Just don't run away and go telling the cops alright?" She said. "We can all be civil. But, when you are as stubborn as an a**, we can't get things done." She said and started tugging him to the door.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:27 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John stumbled back a bit. He didn't say anything. When she started towing him toward the door, he didn't put up a fight. He walked out the door, not saying anything and not looking at any of them. He ignored what the woman was saying.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy caught the sheathe that Jill tossed him. "Thanks," he said, sliding the sword into it. He hooked it onto his belt, grabbed his coat, and walked outside.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image

Jill looked at him. It seemed that he wasn't listening, she didn't care much though. She walked him to the plane as Chris unlocked it. She held the door open. "Take a seat in back with me." She said to him. Waiting for him to get in first.

Chris unlocked the plane and got in the pilot's seat.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:01 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John glared at the woman. He climbed into the seat and noticed Billy watching him. He wondered why he still hadn't killed him. He'd killed twenty three people, he obviously had no qualms about killing people, yet here he was with two others who seemed to trust him. It just didn't make sense.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy climbed into the co-pilot's seat after Chris. He turned to look in the back and make sure that the man wasn't causing any problems.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games