Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Narahki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:05 pm
Saerenna
Narahki
Saerenna
Narahki
Saerenna
Oh? I didn't notice it. Wait... maybe I did. Was that AM? I usually sleep straight in until noon, but for some reason I woke up at 10-ish and went back to sleep. Maybe that's why.
No it was p.m.

Huh. Well, the last earthquake I remember feeling was years ago when I was in middle school. We at first all thought that it was just a train going by. But when we heard it was an earthquake on the announcement, the teacher didn't even make us do the drill thing, LOL. We just sat through it and continued the lesson.
I remeber that earthquake! I think I was in 5th grade.
-.-;; You're reminding me how old I am.... LOL, xd
LOL. You're only two years older than me. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:45 pm
Narahki
Saerenna
Narahki
Saerenna
Narahki
Saerenna
Oh? I didn't notice it. Wait... maybe I did. Was that AM? I usually sleep straight in until noon, but for some reason I woke up at 10-ish and went back to sleep. Maybe that's why.
No it was p.m.

Huh. Well, the last earthquake I remember feeling was years ago when I was in middle school. We at first all thought that it was just a train going by. But when we heard it was an earthquake on the announcement, the teacher didn't even make us do the drill thing, LOL. We just sat through it and continued the lesson.
I remeber that earthquake! I think I was in 5th grade.
-.-;; You're reminding me how old I am.... LOL, xd
LOL. You're only two years older than me. xd

But still! I am denying my adultness.... >.>  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:24 pm
Sephiroth ... Bubble Bath... and insane Fangirls... need I say more?

Sephiroth Takes a Bath

here's another fun one... I was browsing Fanfiction.net if you can't tell... ninja

How Sephiroth Stole Christmas  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:28 pm
A scary place, that. I'd read them now but I've been distracted by the chance of marrying bishies.... *goes off in distraction again*  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:30 pm
marrying bishies? O_o ... anyways... it has Sephiroth... with no clothes! and it's hillarious!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:42 pm
Oh yes, I mentioned the site before a while ago, had forgotten about it since, and have now rediscovered it. xd http://www.myfconline.com/ I've now married over 164 bishies. ninja Though I'd say around 30 of them are duplicates under slightly differently spelled names and such.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:47 am
did you read the fanfic yet?? eh eh? cause I found another cool one... it kinda hints at Shonen-ai but it's got a really sadistic Sephiroth in it... and it's funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:03 pm
Yeah, I read them. The first one gets points for a CloudxTifa pairing, naked Sephiroth, and fangirls, but looses points for alluding to VincentxYuffie. xp  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:54 pm
I only have one issue and that's they called Red XIII a canine  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:04 pm
Well, actually, he IS supposed to be more canine than feline, even though I think of him as a catish being anyways.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:22 pm
have you looked at his tail? canines don't have tails like that  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:34 pm
Jehobo
And felines dont have faces or body builds like that. For all intents and purposes Nanaki is really more of a caline. or Fenine if you prefer.  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:43 pm
Jehobo

No living creature has a tail like that..... Unless they got caught in a forest fire or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:36 pm
I dunno... his movements are pretty cat-like and his fangs are very feline-ish. even his eyes are more like a tigers than a wolf's ... but then Foxes are more closely related to cats than dogs... so who's to say it's not a really big cat... thing?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:05 pm
furry1337otaku
Jehobo
And felines dont have faces or body builds like that. For all intents and purposes Nanaki is really more of a caline. or Fenine if you prefer.

???

Nanaki's face is definately more feline than canine. Canines, especially lupines, have long, pointed snouts. Many felines, however, have a more square-ish muzzle and a hexagonal head, especially the big cats such as lions. Not to mention that he uses claws for weapons...

My dad thinks he's a hyena, though. xp

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games