Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:49 am
Barry followed her to help her carry people and Dan stayed on the roof to watch for helicopters...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:49 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke's eyes widened. "Tricell?" He said, his memory vaguely making him remember. He was once one of the top assassins of Tricell. He couldn't let them recognize him, or else they would take him away. Kyosuke ran the other way, away from the Tricell soldiers and agents.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 am
one of the agents heard a stick break and went out the door to see a shadow turn the corner he called the soldiers over and told 3 of them to follow plus one agent and the rest to stay with him they did so and tracked Kyosuke by foot  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 am
User Image

Sarah glanced behind her. She heard Barry following but he wasn't as fast as her. She let him catch up a bit then went on looking for Sydney's room. Sarah turned the corner. Her eyes widened when she saw Tricell soldiers.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:56 am
the Tricell soldiers found what seemed to be a room with a sleeping infected and they announced that they are taking the infected's blood they took her blood and put it in a steel case and closing it then they left through the window  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 am
User Image

Sarah saw them go in a room and chased after them. They were gone when she got into Sydney's room. "Sydney!" She called and went to her side. She was unconscious still. She was worried. Sarah saw a needle mark on her.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke kept running, looking behind as one of the Tricell Soldiers called out, "Kyosuke-sama, Come back!" He shouted back, "Leave me alone!!" But since he was looking behind him, he tripped over a crack in the ground falling onto his front as he tried to get back up.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 am
outside the window they called in alright we've confirmed they are still here send in the agents then you could hear about 3 helicopters carrying enamys on them coming torwed the hospital  

redx6504

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 am
an agent stood infront of Kyosuke and pointed a gun at his face Kyosuke Nanbu... ive been hunting you down for awiale now i can finaly kill you the agent said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 am
the helicopters landed and 30 agents exited they pointed there guns at Dan and some snuck up behind him and took him down and knocked him out tied him up and took him in the heli then 6 jumped off the building and helped the one with Kyosuke take him and the others hunted down Sarah and others  

redx6504

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 am
(( i have to go to bed... black butterfly im idle you can controll my peoples alright  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:03 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke punched a guy as they approached, but one of them grabbed his arm and forced it behind him while another used a stun gun on him. He screamed in pain before going limp, being carried away into a copter. "No... I don't wanna work for Tricell anymore....Let me go..." He weakly said before being loaded into the copter.

And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 am
A man in a robe greeted him in the copter and looked at him if it isint the famous Kyosuke this mission has a bonus then Dan was sitting in the heli tied up completely in these strange straps why he didint break out who can tell the man in the robe said well we cant have you growing wings and flying away now can we? he said with a smirk then took something out of a silver case they stuck a needle in his neck and took his blood then they stuck another one in and put something in him to make his powers temporarily shut off then they took his blood again to test how the effects of what they injected him with works the way they planned (meanwhile where Sarah and Barry are) 5 Tricell agents met them at the door and 3 soldiers one of the agents took out a stun rod to stun her and Barry Barry took out his Berretta shot 4 shots right at him but the agent dodged them and stunned him knocking him out leaving his secondary weapon behind on the ground one of the agents tied Barry up and carried him to the copter to meet Kyosuke and Dan sitting there tied up and sleeping next thing you know a needle was in his neck his blood was taken then a another needle then his blood was taken again then he fell asleep... now the 4 Tricell agents and the 3 soldiers cornered her and walked torwed her slowly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Tori nodded at Kyosuki, saying that she forgave him. She picked up Lucy and Aya, following him out. When they got to the copters, she hid with Aya and Lucy, watching.

User Image
Alice was still following Chris, wandering where the others were.  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 am
3 agents put a gun to Toris head and everyone shes with (meanwhile at Alice and Chris) an Agent picked Alice up by the neck choking her in mid-air hmm we have no use for you little girl looks like you have to die another man in a robe walked up to the agent and while he was walking by him he told the agent to drop the girl the agent did as he was told  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games