Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron turned around to look at the boy who called over to the students for a photo. "Come on, let's get in the shot," he said to the girls who were around him before standing in the crowd of students. He spotted Caitlin near the water's edge. "You coming?" he called over to her. Because she had already apologized to Daisy, Cameron was not angry with her.

wearing

((Sorry if my post sucks, I'm on my iPod))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
i]

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Merpeople. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Tossing a rock into the lake. WHAT'S On my mind: Who's doing that? WHO'S with me: Cameron, Nell, Gracie.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked over at Cameron, nodding. She joined everyone in the picture. She stood next to Grace, Jell, and Cameron. Caitlin's arm touched Cameron's and when she noticed, she moved her arm awkwardly. She smiled to the camera, waiting for the picture to be taken, so she could see the merperson again. Caitlin's gaze still toward the lake, searching it for the rock.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Ooo pictures
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy smiled at everyone and looked over at Caitlin. She walked over to the girl,"Hey Caitlin I am so sorry,"she said and then here something about pictures. She turned around to see the boy and then looked back at Caitlin."We should go take the picture,"she said as she walked back then turned to see if Caitlin was following. She walked back and waited for the picture to be taken of all of the first years. 

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:31 am
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Richard hadn't spoken much when he had gotten out of the boat. He had instead watched the interplay between the mermaid, the students, and the ghost. He was most curious about how someone could become a ghost after death. His head turned as he heard the call for a group picture. Noticing how all of the other students were congregating, he walked over and stood off to the side a bit.

----------------------------------
State: Quiet
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear

User Image

Dominic's dark hazy blue eyes swirled, ominous and eerie, a storm vicious beneath the still surface. But as quickly as it came, it shrouded into nothing, and simple blue eyes blinked with her reflection glittering in his gaze.
"Good, glad your okay- oh- hang on, you should come get in the picture."

Realizing just how long he had left the others waiting, he hopped to the forefront of the group, an apologetic smile on his thin lips.

"Sorry mates, alright, get together, and... Say Merlins beard!" Dominic chuckled as a bright flash if light permeated the darkness. He lowered the camera as it pulsed, a polaroid slowly slipped out and without pause he shook it back and forth waiting for the image to appear.

Returning back to Anneliese he grinned and bowed with s gentlemanly courtesy.
"Sorry bout that, I didn't want to leave them hanging... I'm Dominic Montague, it's a pleasure to meet you."

╔═══════════════════╗
Boathouse with Anneliese and the first years
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked, watching Daisy apologize to Caitlin. He honestly couldn't see the reason for her apology, but then again, he was a boy and would never understand girls. For the photo, he stood in between both of the girls, and he did not notice his arm brush against Caitlin's. He quickly ran his fingers through his hair to keep it from looking messy in the shot. At the boy's command, Cameron smiled and said, "Merlin's beard." When the group said 'beard', the camera's flash shines brightly for about one second before snapping the photo.

wearing

((Sorry if my post sucks, I'm on my iPod))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 am
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Unsorted
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose stepped off the boat and watched what was going on curiously. She hadn't expected to see a ghost, and had let out a small gasp when he had appeared. The mermaid she had grinned at, since she remembered a lot of stories when she was younger about the creatures. She listened to her friends quietly, and walked over with them when a call came out for a group photo. She was back to drumming her fingers against her thighs, but hopefully no one would notice.

State: Nervous, excited
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 am

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Ricky, maybe Mel?

Lorelai turned her gaze for a minute and saw Richard standing off to the side and she gestured for him to come over. She looked back at the camera, thinking about the sorting, and she started to fiddle with her braid, strawberry- blond hair starting to falcons loose from it. She stopped immediately.

Thoughts: 'There's Ricky!'
Mood: Excited
What am I doing?: Being in a picture

Drae Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

Draoran looked around and saw pictures being taken. He saw where Caitlin and Raiden where, but it was too hard to get over to those places, so he just stood to the side as the camera flashed.

Mood: Excited, tired.
Thoughts: Nothing in particular.
What am I doing?: Being in a picture

((Out of character~ ))  

Kai Sparrowheart

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 am
Kyle Rowanoak
First Year
Unsorted

Kyle sighed with relief. Finally that picture was done with. A thought crossed his mind but disappeared within the same instance. "Strange." he said quietly wonder what it was that he would've just thought about. "So, When does this group start moving, standing here is kinda boring." Kyle looked around kind of tired. He'd been standing for a while now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Merpeople. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Tossing a rock into the lake. WHAT'S On my mind: Who's doing that? WHO'S with me: Cameron, Nell, Gracie.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin waited for the flash, a smile plastered to her face. When it was over, she made her way back to the water's edge. She sat down and looked out over the water, searching for the merperson again. Caitlin looked around, seeing if anyone was joining her. She shrugged, looking back over the lake, which looked like a sheet of black glass.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:09 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack stretched and let out a rather loud yawn. His light gray eyes swept over the students around him. He had been a little late getting on the boats and had neglected to talk to any of the others around him. He eyed a few random groups that seemed to have all congregated together. He’d give it a minuet and then he’d go over and introduce himself. For now though he put both hands in his pocket trying to win the battle against the cold.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Feeling: At ease
Where I am: Boat house
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: no one
Love interest: no one  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

"It really is boring just waiting here, but I think it's just until they get the sorting ready for us..." Elizabeth mused as she curled a stray lock of amber hair around her fingers. A part of her wanted to approach the boy with the camera to see what her picture came out to be...

But she was much more interested in what Kyle had said. "What's strange?"

Boat house
--- with Kyle Rowanoak
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I wonder what I should do.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy decided to walk away from the group so she could find some other people to talk to. She wanted to meet some new people and get away from all of the drama. Daisy went to the docks and looked out at the lake looking to see if there were any merpeople she could see. She had heard Michelle and Ada saying they saw one so she wanted to see it for herself. 

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Blah

OoC: (())

Raiden’s eyes abruptly fell on Drae who appeared in the crowd. She had lost him a little earlier when they were getting off the boats and decided to go meet back up with him.
“Hey!” She called as she picked up her soccer ball and jogged over to him, “Sorry, it looks like we got separated earlier.”

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm
Kyle Rowanoak
First Year
Unsorted

"I had this thought but within a matter of seconds it disappeared, I dont understand why." Kyle shivered slightly, he began to wonder what his father was doing at this point. "I wonder how my pops is doing, I mean he has to travel kinda far to get back to where we live, and mother wasn't with him, oh well, hes a good wizard, he'll find an easy way home, or spend hours in one shop buying things he doesnt need." Kyle kept wondering why that thought had disappeared so suddenly.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games