Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 pm
Selena "Fifi" Cloud

User Image

Mood: Excited
What am I doing: Thinking to myself
What I want to be doing: Getting Sorted

Selena looked around as all the first years spoke of their pre-sorting jitters, something that Selena really didn't feel as much as they did. She knew what was going to happen. The feelings and the views have already been vividly described by each and every single one of her brothers; well, except Calvin that is, who was only like eight years old. He doesn't count though. Selena now waited, hoping she could get in there first and be sorted, because she was sure that none of her brothers would be in the same house as she was. They all loved each other, but they couldn't be more opposite. Selena was extremely smart in just about everything, but she was terribly lazy. Devin was extremely smart as well, but he was dedicated and loved the outdoors. Jayden was smart, but only in certain respects, but he was the mid level between lazy and dedicated. It was weird that they were all somewhat different. But that was also why they were so cool. All contributed a different way to the family.

Selena now looked around at the first years, wondering who was actually cool. She wanted first year friends, for she would be seeing them the whole year and not all of her second year buddies.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image
oin elly

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Neutral═══════╗
Eoin was rathe lost in the realms of his own mind when the female approach him and still so when she spoke. After a moment he snapped out of it and opened his mouth to answer when another girl appeared he, let out a simple "Not really." to answer her question then fell into silence as he didn't know what else to say or how to jump into the conversation of the females before him. He watched on quietly as the spoke to one another trying to figure out the dynamics of friendship. It was something completely foreign to him. Soon he found himself wandering once more looking around again, guessing who'd be sorted into which house to bide the time. 'When will we go in?' He wasn't trying to be impatient he was just bored. Boredom is not something he handles well. Eoin worried his bottom lips while thinking about his mother and her reasons for not wanting him to attend. Reasons he wanted to discover and reasons he knew but didn't understand.

╚═══════Company: Myself?═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

User Image

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack glanced over at the squabble between the two girls trying to figure out what it was about. It seemed like just a clash of opposite personalities, but a pair of girls over to the side were talking about purity of blood. Those conversations always made him a little uneasy. He was a Pureblood himself, but he didn’t really mind what other people were, people were people you know? He wondered how the other felt about it though; it was kind of a touchy subject for other people.
“Do you think this could be about blood purity?” He asked though he was basically repeating what the girls were talking about.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Uneasy
Where I am: Courtyard
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell, Gracie, Kyle, and Caitlin
Love interest: Gracie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Apologetic
Thoughts: Agh, why am I such a freak?
With: Cloe
Friends: Cloe

Marina took a deep breath and gave herself a mental slap. She was so mad at herself. Here she'd gone and freaked out her first and only friend! Cloe probably thought she was a looney. "Sorry," she said quietly. 'I'm fine. It just....." she trailed off into silence.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:41 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie shrugged. "It could be. I mean most fights are aren't they?" She ruffled her hair. "From what I know, Raiden is a muggleborn, and I think Daisy is a pureblood, but I'm not sure." She shrugged again and then smirked. "I bet Daisy and Damien would get along just fine." She muttered under her breath. "My mother comes from a purebloodist family so I've been around a lot of blood purity fights and stuff."

OOC:...

Feeling:
Where I am: The Quad
What I'm doing: Waiting
Who I'm with: Caitlin, Nell, Kyle and Jack
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe was so wrapped up in Marina she didn't really register Eoin's comment. She had a tendency to concentrate her energies on one person, though she didn't mean to leave anyone out.

But Eoin looked like just the right thing to pull Marina's mind off of whatever bad thing had happened to her, thought Cloe.

"Hey, Marina, it's okay. Really. If you can't discuss it, that's fine," she said, her brain inventing increasingly vivid scenarios of what Marina must have gone through in her head.

"But this guy here, sorry, I didn't catch your name, " she said to him. "He's a first year like us. He's probably nervous too. You should say hello,"  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
(OOC) (Have to go now, I'll be back on tomorrow.)

Marina smiled faintly. "I'll.... I'll tell you some day." She was relieved that Cloe pressed no further. "Hi, I'm Marina Aldred" she said weakly to the boy, still out of sorts.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
oin elly

╔═══════Emotion: Confused═══════╗
Eoin blinked a few times clearing his thoughts and focusing on the females talking to him. Confusion clouded his eyes as to why they would talk to him but he nodded trying to make his face at least appear amicable. "Eoin." He replied a sort of awkwardness in his voice. His brown orbs shifted between the girls seeing as he didn't know what to do at that point. 'How do you converse with those you dont know?" His eyes landed back on the Marina person and his whole face clouded again. 'She seems uncomfortable yet relieved somehow.' He noted.

╚═══════Company: Choelia & Marina═══════╝

User Image

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:02 pm
Kyle Rowanoak
First Year
Unsorted

Kyle noticed the fight a chuckled slightly. "These stupid racial disputes always end in a calamity, the one who seems to be pureblood, Daisy I think you said her name was, well she looks like she might be a little more dangerous than the muggleborn, because being pure has an effect on your magical power."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Cloe was glad Marina wasn't crying or anything, so she patted her on the back. She wasn't very experienced when it came to sadness, having had a very happy childhood.

She looked at Eoin. "What house are you wanting to join?" she asked, happy to be on solid ground. It didn't occur to that he might be muggleborn or something and not know about the four Hogwarts houses until after she'd said it. She stood there, blushing, waiting for his reply, not sure how to rectify her assumption. Please know about the wizarding world, she thought.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell felt uncomfortable with the pureblood dispute happening right next to them. Even though she was one she had never heard her parents speak of any pureblood ideologies, in fact the one time she had ever heard something similar to what was being said was by her Grandmother on her paternal side, and she hadn't seen or spoken to that woman since she was six. She had to agree with Gracie, somehow some way these fights would crop up like a weed even in wholesome atmospheres like a restaurant and it never ceased to make her uncomfortable. "Both my parents are pureblood but I think only my Da grew up in an aristocratic home like that." she said quietly.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Jack, Gracie, and Caitlin
Thoughts: Uhoh

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image
oin elly

╔═══════Emotion: Confused═══════╗
The male became distracted by the comforting taking place before him. It struck him as odd how they were so close. 'Is this a true friendship?' He wondered mentally while his brained stored the action away to be analyzed at a later date. Coming back into the conversation at hand his eyebrows knitted together. 'House? Like the four....' He swallowed a tad bit uncomfortably then said the first thing on his mind, something he did quite often. "Ravenclaw." He didn't neccessarily know much about the aforementioned houses but he did know the ravenclaws usually had the brains amongst the people in the school therefore he saw it fit to put himself in the house. "You?"

╚═══════Company: Choelia & Marina═══════╝

User Image

((Brb. Hair Cut.))  

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:20 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear
𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

A warm presence wrapped around his wrist, and before he knew it, his dark, twinkling blue eyes squinted at the sudden rush of movement as he, and every other first year so it seemed, swarmed through the steps until they reached the quad where green rolling grass sprawled within the castle walls, a great door ready to lead them into the Great Hall for the sorting that they had all been waiting for, for so long. Stepping out into the courtyard, Dominic thrashed his head left and right with one swift motion and noticed his companions were gone.

”—Mates?” He called out, but they had disappeared through the darkened silhouettes all around him. The bright moon that hung above glowed bright, and soon enough, every face was brought to light.

’Are you looking down on me’ the voice cut the air and, all went silent—or it had to him. Furrowing his brow and chewing his lip, his feet rushed him forward through the sudden biting chill, fire burning in his belly. He couldn’t stand fights—unless they were his—but women were worse-!

A shred of his sanity deemed he shout, and accuse—how dare no one intervene?

”Hey--” Dominic’s low, heavy voice cut through the air as he rushed forward, nearly out of breath as he reached the young girls, one donning a swirl of amber curls, and the other a cascade of ebony. Aw, bugger, what am I doing? His mind cried, all at once and it seemed panic rolled like waves in his dark blue eyes. ”Oi—wooah—ladies, what’s going on?”

“This is a time for celebrating!”
Dominic cheered with a voice smooth as honey, grinning, and dimples adorning each cheek; a charismatic charm rolling off of his tongue. ”It’s a feast tonight, after all.”

╔═══════════════════╗
The Quad with Daisy, Raiden and the first years
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Cloe nodded. Ravenclaw seemed a popular choice among the people she'd talked too, and of course, Marina wanted to be put in it. But it was tough choice for Cloe. She just didn't think she was interesting enough for any of the houses, though she'd been telling everyone that she found them all fascinating in their own way and just couldn't decide which was best.

"I can't decide. They're all so amazing in there own ways that I'd be happy no matter where I landed," she said, rubbing her nose and shifting slightly from side to side.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

Bored, she sung, a hum on the tip of her plush pink lips and a skip in her step, simply excited. She honestly couldn’t wait for the night to be over, to rest her head and then begin learning magic. Her mother could never practice, and her father mused her when he was around, twirling his long wand of dogwood, infused with the dragon heartstring core. As she meandered along, a warm and inviting smile on her lips and swaying to the beat of the music in her heart, she slipped out her wand from her robe pocket and smiled. The copper tinged wand was long for her taste at thirteen inches, carved of redwood with a dragon heartstring core as well.

Is that a fight? She thought she heard, already? A laugh nearly burst through her lips but it remained, constricted in her chest, as she approached the nearest girl to investigate—and perhaps—even instigate. ”Oy—do ya’ know what’s going on? Someone being a prat already?”

Half Witch-Half Veela
--- The Quad
------ with Selena Cloud
---------- ♪ ♫ ♪

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games