Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:25 am
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Entrance Courtyard
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Why am I so disappointed?
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna looked up at him. He seemed to be hiding something... And he had even admitted it. "David... I don't want you to hide things from me, but I can't make you confide in me. Nothing will change how I feel for you... Okay?" She said leaning her head on his chest. After a moment she pulled back. "I love you. And I want you to know my plans as well, I plan on trying for a quidditch position. Not sure with who yet but I do plan on that." She said.

Shayna was still curious what he was hiding but wouldn't push. She couldn't. She was still afraid he would leave her and she didn't want to take the chance. She loved him too much.

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Courtyard

David would have loved to believe nothing would change Shayna’s feelings towards him but he couldn’t be sure. Not about this. Looking down at her he knew it bothered her that she was hiding things from her but what else was there for him to do. “I believe you.” He told her despite a part of him feeling otherwise. “I love you too.” He said holding her in his arms. “It’s not that I don’t want to tell you… I just don’t know how.” David told her. “I promise I will tell you… soon… I just need some time.”

With: Shayna

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: ---

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Shayna nodded. "Alright. You can take your time... Just... I don't want you to feel alone. So you can always confide in me, even if it's just in fragments." She said leaning her head on his chest as he held her. She felt somewhat better, still a little disappointed, but she was going to keep it to herself. She didn't want to put any more on him. She pulled away after a moment, "I'm sorry. It's our anniversary and I am getting upset. Is there any one you wanted to see sorted? Because of this we are so very late..."

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image

David understood what Shayna was saying. As he held her there he took in her scent. Since being turned it had to be his favourite. In such a sort time he’d come to memorize it, cataloguing it in his mind. Hell he didn’t even need his glasses anymore because of what happened. He just didn’t want people asking questions. “It’s okay.” He told her as he let go. “Don’t worry the M’s take a while to get to and I can always find out from Leo where Mira was placed if I missed it. It’s no big deal.” He added. “Right now you are way more important.” David never really worried about where his family members were sorted. Although, he knew that they should probably get headed to the great hall for some dinner at least.

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Shayna smiled. He was being flattering. Mira? Who was Mira? "Is Mira a cousin? Leo's sister? You sure you don't want to make sure? We can always see each other later..." She said suddenly feeling like she was being a burden. She was making him miss a family member's sorting! What kind of girlfriend was she?! She didn't even know that someone was in his family was being sorted! She felt bad now. She took his hand and turned as if to start towards the feast. "You shouldn't miss her sorting, Love." She said looking from him to the feast.

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:11 am
User Image

David nodded. “Yes, she’s one of my cousins and I’m sure.” He replied. It seemed even Shayna felt the same way he did. He really shouldn’t miss Mira’s sorting it certainly wouldn’t put her in his good books. When his girlfriend told him he shouldn’t miss it he realized he shouldn’t make her feel responsible for him missing out. “Alright, we’ll see each other later then.” David answered her before heading off to the great hall hoping to catch her sorting.

(Exit to the Gryffindor Table)

shabatha

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:02 pm
Valentina La Russa
Third year Gryffindor

Valentina walked fro the Boathouse to the Entrance courtyard to play more of her violin sincw no one was here to annoy her. "I wonder what Alice and Jasper are doing at the moment" she said to herself. "Probably in class where I actually should be but I am not due to this bit of music." She carried on playing. "I do feel a bit lonely, oh well" she said "Someone will probably endin up taking to me soon I hope."

(OOC: Feel free to Chat)

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Entrance Courtyard

Jasper was off trying to find a new study spot. Alice was off in class from what her schedule said and he wasn’t in it. Hopefully he could keep himself busy until she got out of her class… he believed it was art not that he had her schedule memorized. Though despite how he was feeling about dealing with the day alone Jasper wanted to study. It was the one time he could act like a bookworm and not be bothered. Worst part was he wanted to find a change in scenery which was at times easier said than done.

Walking out into the courtyard at the front of the school, Jasper tried to think of some place outside he could hang out and study. He thought the library but… everyone went there… then he thought the lake but then wasn’t so sure. He really was indecisive. Walking through the courtyard Jasper stopped as he saw a red headed girl. That was Valentina, the Gryffindor he met day one of the school year.

Thinking about whether to go over or not Jasper finally broke the wall. Not a real wall but the wall of, don’t talk to anyone because they’re all out to get you. He really needed to learn to deal. Slowly bringing himself to go over, Jasper took a deep breath afraid to speak. He was never good with words. “That’s nice.” He commented on her playing before continuing to speak. “What are you doing?” he asked like it wasn’t overly obvious for him to figure it out on his own. Regardless Jasper didn’t mind just listening so he secretly hoped she didn’t mind either.

With: Valentina

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

mrs-lestrange

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:03 pm
Valentina La Russa
Third year Gryffindor

Valentina stopped playin her violin when she saw Jasper."Oh, hello Jasper" Valentina said. "Just playing some beethoven moonlight sonata on my violin yourself?" She asked. "Ah, nothing beats a little bit of classical music on a sunny day today" She said asshe went back to playing. She thought to heself at least I have someone to talked to now. Jasper seems like nice guy. He looks to be listening to me play.

(OOC smile

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 am
User Image

Jasper had always liked that song for some reason. Maybe it was just because Beethoven had a way of making music relaxing. Regardless it was hard to think of anyone who didn't know the famous musician. "Um..." When Valentina asked what he was up to, Jasper froze. 'What's so hard about me talking to people...?' he thought wishing he'd say something.

As she went back to playing it got Jasper to relax enough to say something. "I... I was finding a place to study." he told her. Taking a breath he waited for her to finish before asking Valentina something. "Ever gone to the music club?"

mrs-lestrange

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:10 pm
Valentina La Russa
Third year Gryffindor

"No I haven't given it a thought about music club myself." Valentina said to Jasper. "I should really study sometime or go to class." she told herself. "Got any ideas where you would like to study?" She asked him. Poor guy, she thought to herself. "Do you play anything?" Valentina asked Jasper as she took off her glasses to get use to her contect lenses. "Thank God for contact lenses and buh bye to glasses." She said.

(OOC smile

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:30 am
User Image

“You should. Alice and I are joining this year… might be fun.” Jasper told her. He really hoped she would come. If she did maybe she’d make some more friends. Jasper had to agree that going to class might be a smart idea. If she didn’t, she’d more than likely fail… “That’s a… smart idea…” he said hoping not to sound offensive in anyway. “I hadn’t really decided… maybe the lake…” Jasper was never very good at finding new study spots. Hell, he hardly left the common room or the library.

Suddenly Valentina asked if he played anything. Jasper shook his head. “No… Though, I know a little guitar.” He told her. Not much to write home about but he knew a little. He wasn’t a music person, at least not as much as one would imagine from a quiet individual like himself who excelled at everything he did at times. “You got contacts?” he asked curiously. Not that it was overly surprising after all they had only just met a few weeks ago.

mrs-lestrange

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:49 pm
Valentina La Russa
Third year Gryffindor

"Yes I have contacts but Sunlight the stupid owl decided to show up about a couple of days ago with them. I actually blame my mother for not giving them to me anything earlier but I am glad they actually showed a couple of days ago otherwise I would of nevermeet you and Alice." Valentina said. "As for music club sounds like a good idea for me." She said. Music club wh didn't I think of that before. "My track record for showing up to class haven't been good. First year the only reason was my eating disorder I felt like I couldn't even get out of bed. Second year was laziness." Valentina said. The only place that she thought of was the ake or the gardens. "Studying, I have never been a huge fan of it but I know I can't carry on with just passing grades." she said.

(OOC smile

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image

Jasper understood what it was like to have an animal that had its own agenda. His pet fox was notorious for it sadly, although he loved the fluff ball at times. “I supposed you’re right.” He replied realizing it had been because her glasses broke that they meet. He smiled knowing that he’d just convinced a friend to join the music club. He and Alice could always use more friends there. Of course knowing Alice she’d just make new ones.

“Um… we could… study together… if you want too… that is.” Jasper suggested rather nervous about the idea. He’d never asked anyone to study with him before. No except for Alice, and that wasn’t even him really asking. Hopefully Valentina would allow him to help her get her grades up.

mrs-lestrange

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 pm
Valentina La Russa
Third year Gryffindor

"I would love that. Er, I mean would like to study with you" Valentina answered Jasper. That almost came out the wrong thing. She thought to herself. "Do I look any different without my glasses?" She asked Jasper. She thought to herself again I cold use as much hep as I could get with my grades ad girl stop actig like a goof ball, mother caught you better that. you silbings would just laugh at you for not acting like a lady.

Feeling: awkward/ Chilling with Jasper/ Current Realtionship status: Single/ Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform.

(OOC smile

murruelecreuset

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas