Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image ☾☆ ★☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾☆ ★☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering I wonder what my reason was. His was so sweet. I don't remember..

User Image

Shayna looked up at him."Was your dad also the reason why you asked me to go to Hogsmeade with you this summer?" She asked teasingly. She listened and thought about it. She wasn't exactly sure when she had first started liking the male. It could have been on the boat ride and how sweet he was about the whole thing. Maybe it was something else. She wasn't so sure, she just knew she was happy to be here at the moment. With her hand in his and her head on his chest, she was just enjoying this so much.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gardens

David looked down at her. “No, he had nothing to do with that.” He told her. “I thought of that all by myself about the only thing he had anything to do with was my sister coming with me.” He said. That summer trip to Hogsmeade was great, he would never forget it. “So when made you want to be with me?” he asked as he played with a strand of Shayna’s hair with his free hand.

Status: Surprised, Happy... Things couldn't get better then that
With: Shayna

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering I wonder what my reason was. His was so sweet. I don't remember..

User Image

Shayna looked away thoughtful."I'm not exactly sure. I guess it was all of it. You were everywhere I went. So nice all the time, you were also so helpful, but you had that mischievous look in your eyes." She said leaning up to look at him. "Well you don't now but you usually have this gleam of fun. I'm guessing it's just you." She said smiling shyly. She wasn't exactly sure.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David tried to picture what Shayna saw. From what he figured there were no words that could ever make a perfect picture in his mind. He remembered helping her during their classes from time to time. However the look he had David couldn't place.

"Yeah I guess I was around a lot and I did try to help when I could." David agreed. "Now I don't know about the look in my eyes or anything but I do like a good prank or two." he told her with a smile. "And I do try to make things a little lighter around here..." he added. "...Although... I haven't been doing that as of recent..." he said his smile fading as he spoke.

Status: Surprised, Happy... Things couldn't get better then that

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:08 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Maybe I'm not that needed or useful....

User Image

Shayna watched as his smile started to fade. She had actually kind of hoped that this little charade would stop. He had done his best that first game and she was proud of him, but he was down and upset all the time. She sighed loudly and sat up pulling her knees to her chest."David... I'm starting to worry about you. You know you can always talk to me if you need me... You don't always have to keep your feelings and hurting inside. Don't you trust me enough yet?" She said trying to keep her voice steady. She wasn't going to say the last bit that had come to mind. She wasn't able too. She watched the grass around her feet and waited for his answer...

"Am I just not enough yet to keep you happy?" She whispered quietly to herself just to get it off her chest... She was trying to think happier thoughts so that she didn't start to cry, but what else could she do?

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David was shocked how could, she think such things. He seriously didn't mean for his depression to affect Shayna like this. "Shayna of course I trust you." he told her as he sat up in front of her. "It just seems like I mess up everything I touch..." he added stopping as he heard Shayna say she wasn't enough to make him happy. 'I'm messing everything up...' he thought.

"You are enough." David answered her. "You are the only thing in my life that makes me happy." he said honestly. "It's me who can't seem to make you happy..." he told Shayna. David just felt that he couldn't do anything right but he dwelled on it far to much and not enough on the things he could do. 'Maybe I'm not good enough for her...' he thought deep down wishing things could be different.

OOC: I didn't even realize you posted here sweatdrop

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:00 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Maybe I'm not that needed or useful....

User Image

Shayna looked over as David seemed to argue with her about how she felt she was to him. She was kind of shocked but it only turned her shyer. She lowered her head to her knees."Then why have you locked some of your feelings away? This past month since the game i've been trying to get you to show even a little bit of happiness. Maybe I should have just tackled you and sat on you until you smiled." She said through her knees. She wasn't mad, she wasn't exactly sad either, she was just so worried...

"I wanted to get you out here so that I could find a way to make you smile. I think it's coincidental that I thought you looked so handsome with the trees behind you." She said quietly and blushed brightly, although slightly looking up at him.

(Haha you are fine. How's your family?)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:16 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David didn't know what to say to not showing his feelings. It wasn't like he really meant to keep them from her. He just didn't know how to deal with them. "I guess... I just let things get to me more than they should." he theorized. "I think tackling me might have been a fast approach." David told her with a smile then.

The depression David had disappeared when he found out Shayna's reasoning for getting him out to the gardens. "You really think that?" he asked her. "Cause you looked awfully peaceful laying here earlier." David complimented. "And you look really beautiful today." he added.

OOC: They're good thanks.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Should I be angry or happy?.

User Image

Shayna didn't know what to say then. She couldn't come up with any witty remarks or funny phrases or deep and thoughtful lectures... She just watched him the blush on her cheeks deepening at his comment about her being beautiful."K-kind of hard to believe that we are twelve... Huh." She said quietly. That the only thing she could come up with. Then it hit her.

"Y-you think I'm beautiful? " She asked.

(That's good. Your welcome!)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:08 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David had to agree sometimes it felt like they were older. "Yeah like my father says it's just a number." he told her smiling at her as he watched her cheeks turn a deeper red. That's when she asked him about what he said and the same thing resulted on his face. 'She caught on to that...' he thought not knowing what to say it was the truth.

"Yeah... why wouldn't I?" David asked her partly stumbling over his words. Expressing his feelings was hard for him sometimes but he was working on it. "You're eyes sparkle when you see me and your hair is especially wavy today which I really like." he told her being completely honest. If he listened to himself he would totally find a comparison between him and his father.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:09 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Should I be angry or happy?.

User Image

Shayna couldn't help but smile as he blushed himself. Like he wasn't so confident in what he had said. But when he gave his reasons for the description she couldn't help but wrap her arms around him as he sat infront of her and pull him close. "You like it this way? M-my eyes sparkle? David... I'll feel better if... You promise to try and let me help." She said the last part quietly as she pulled back from her forced hug just enough to look at him. She really really liked him. He just had to let her help when he was feeling down."Promise?" She asked.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:27 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David hugged her back slightly surprised that he had said something... right? "Yes really I do." he answered her. "And they do it's like when you see me you light up and I'm like the best thing you've seen all day." he added. David understood what Shayna wanted and he would do his best to make her happy. "I promise." he told her hoping that he wouldn't let her down. How hard could it really be to tell her how he felt and allowing her to help when he needed?

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:31 pm

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna blushed brightly at the comments."T-that's because you do. It's like part of me is missing when you aren't around. When you show up, whether startling me or whatever you happen to be doing, I feel so happy that I feel kind of complete." She said looking down at herself. As she looked up she realized that she had said something kind of weird... At least to her it seemed weird and even her ears turned red.

When he said he promised, Shayna's eyes lit up in happiness. She knew she couldn't just ask something like that and not expect him to slip up even a little bit. She gripped the edge of her robe tight. Trying not to tackle the brunette in happiness."Good." She asked.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:10 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David understood how Shayna felt. He felt very much the same way about her. "I can relate to that." he agreed. To him it wasn't weird at all probably because he could see it from her angle. What really made David happy was the look he got when he promised he'd to let her help. It made him feel better and helped him to believe he didn't mess this moment up.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:22 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Happy. Definitely happy..

User Image

Shayna smiled as he said he understood. So he felt the same way? This thought made her happy. And he seemed to become happier as well when he said he promised. She hadn't realized she had given a particular look. She giggled some before throwing her arms around him and tackling him to the grass, without meaning to hurt him. She immediately leaned up from above him. Worry all in her face. "I'm so sorry! I didn't think about it... I didn't hurt you did i?"

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games