Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image"Sarah heads up" said George as he took his katana off his Back and threw it to Sarah. "time to dance on skulls." Said George as he grabbed a pipe that was near the door of the Bunker and ran towards the Horde. "come on now lets play a game its called Homerun Contest." said George as he smacked a zombies head off and it flew threw the horde of zombies knocking several over and making them slam there heads to the ground. "ready steady go" Said George as he started running across the zombies he knocked down firmly crushing there Skulls.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:27 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre grinned, dodging the first three attacks but ended up knocked off his feet. Zandre growled in frustration and tried to kick Matt's feet from under him as well.

Layna barely dodged the blast but she lost the back half of her body to it. Slowly she started to heal, and once she did, she made a retreat. Layna disappeared into the horde.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

Sarah smirked and caught the other katana. Using both to slice off heads. She smirked as her fingers wound loosely around the hilts, allowing free movement with the blades. Blood spilt on the groun and almost everywhere due to the decapitations. The horde was getting smaller and smaller.

She stepped out of the way when she saw Layna dissapear into what's left of the zombie horde. She payed little to no mind to it as she kept killing zombies.

She ran through the horde, going towards the gates , pushing it closed, one hand slicing any zombies that drew near. It kept out the rest of the zombies as she took care of the last of the horde. She couldn't see the curosive dog. Which meant she probably went outside the gates. By this time, blood was spattered on her suit. She smirked and sighed, putting her katana in its sheath on her back.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image"our family may be about as disfunctional as my mind but damn i like being in it." Said George. "goddess it feels good to be home." Said George Silently well Smiling  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

Matt smirked when Zandre fell. But fell aswell. Putting his arms down on the ground to push himself up before he hit the ground. He stood quickly. Punching zandre hard in the stomach. Then went to grab at his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:18 am
; Seth Wood ;

User Image

~†~ A gun's a gun. A skull's a skull. ~†~

Seth raised an eyebrow, but grit her teeth as she saw a loner runner at her. Without hesitation or a second thought, she pushed on colt down and fired a round off at it, not even aiming. She then, when it fell, walked up to hit, and fired another one off at it's head.

'' Damn bastards. ''

She smirked, before kicking it aside.
~†~ So shut the ******** up, and stop moaning. ~†~

lDelta

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
Alice leaned agianst a wall. "That virus is some knarly stuff." She said with a slight sigh. There really wasn't much that she could do, but watch. It sucks not having any experience.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:01 pm
((Out of Character Comment)) ( Where is Leon at the moment? Time Master gave me Leon, so I need to know where he is. )  

Il am thing 2

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

Sarah looked around, seeing if everyone was alright. She stretched her arms, a stray zombie that wasn't quite dead yet came her way. She turned, snapping its neck almost off. She dropped it once dead and looked around again. "Everyone alright?" She asked, pulling out her knife and chucking it at a zombie. She pulled it out of its head after walking over, she ran over to Alice, seeing one crawling to her. Quickly, without hesitation, crushed its skull under her boot. "Overkill?" She mocked herself by the blood she was spilling.

((Leon is with Claire, (played by me also) just out  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:10 pm
((So like, am I with the others?)((What did you mean by just out))  

Il am thing 2

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 pm
((Yes, with Sarah and Chris and George and mostly with Claire though. But yeah, with the group.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:35 pm
((So, am I allowed to post?))((At the moment at least?))  

Il am thing 2

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 pm
((Yes you are))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:55 pm
Leon looked around among the others. "I never imagined that the Virus would spread like this. Not ever since my first day against these things..." He suddenly heard a noise off in the distance, almost like gunfire.

((OOC: This post sucked. Let me warm up to the story and stuff a bit and I'll get better))  

Il am thing 2

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items