Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Define Interesting

Ruthless Humorist

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:19 am
Hello folks another new recruit here
I've been on Gaia for about two years but have not been really active until the last 6 months or so. I find myself goofing off in some charity forums and am always on the hunt to level my alchemy (Does your area of town look particularly clean? I may have been there lol ). Lately I have started to look at booty grab and the aquariums as well.
As for non Gaia pastimes I've listed lots in my profile and I am the type of guy to endlessly chat about his hobbies as any good nerd emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 am
emotion_bigheart Hello there... I'm mafre...been in and out of gaia but now Booty grab has caught my attention and now I'm here and loving it..
I love to doodle and watch anime especially slam dunk..lol
I love meeting new friends...
emotion_bigheart  

mafre

Wheezing Pyromaniac

10,550 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 pm
Hello I'm Sindeyella. My old account was Sindeyella101. I love to booty grab and also animating. I like to watch some animes,  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:01 pm
Hi everyone! I am not a troll YAY!!!  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

fauxpawz

Mega Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 pm
Hi, I'm Faux.
I work a lot IRL. ;=;
I can be found in the exchange forums in general. heart
Anddd booty grabbing. >w<

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 pm
I have improved links for the booty forum :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TANK LINK|GLOW BUMP

Could you add them, please?  

Angel Spirit Girl

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Grima4111

3,100 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:07 pm
Hello, I'm not a troll ether. I report trolls.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:29 pm
I do not troll...on this account. smile  

ACHgirl

TheNamelessTraveler

Tipsy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:23 am
I'm not a troll, I quite hate trolls.

But I'm just your average Booty Grabber looking to expand my list of tanks to play. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:52 pm
Hello everyone! biggrin I'm Michelle but you can call me Mibelle or Belle. heart Im 28,married and have 2 little boys. I like anime/manga, drawing, music, making graphics and caffeine. I'm also a moderator over on zerochan so a good chunk of my time is spent there. I recently got back into booty grab after getting tired of the exchange. Thanks for having me here! heart  

Mibelle26

-InkaMae-

6,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:27 pm
Hi :3 I just recently made my first fish tank and I love it! ^^

I'm Filipino and live in Hawaii smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:58 am
I believe I was invited by Blood Pop. I'm not chatty, but I respond when addressed, so I'm not rude either. This is my first booty grab tank. I used to come here for zomg...but it's been overrun by jerks, so now I do this. I started just playing so I can minimize my wishlist, but it's become addicting, and making a tank was a must. I'm either in CB or Aquarium forum. I like reading, numerology, paranormal shows, the colors pink, baby blue, and soft yellow. I like books and horror or historical movies...

Sarcasm and dry humor suit me best, but there's a fine line between being sarcastic and dry and being offensive xd

I keep to myself lots because I literally just play tanks for as long as I can...also it's to avoid getting stuck in awkward conversations with cheeky 13 year olds. eek

I think that's it.

Thanks heart

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 pm
Hi, all my friends call me Misty. I love to Booty Grab and sit a goal to grab at least 20 tanks a day plus which in theory should equal 140 a week and 960 tanks a month. Sometimes I do not make my goal but that is alright and other times I sky rocket over it, which is awesome.
I belong to several guilds and try to get into all of them at least once a day. If not every other day.
I love meeting new people and am always on. Tell me when you are glowing and I will be happy to grab as long as I am on.
I love to sketch and paint, sing, be in nature, cook, and be me.
That is a little about me; if you want to know more feel free to ask.

Plus please grab, tap, and bump my aquarium when I am glowing. I normally tip all my bumpers and every so often give out random fish to people that bump me. My tank is mixed but I am heading to have a tank of mini monsters. One of these days maybe something more expensive but right now I have my mini monsters, which I love and adore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:25 pm
Hi! I'm Ysavvryl, although calling me by Ysa is perfectly acceptable. I'm a writer of sci-fi and fantasy, a fan of Pokemon and many other games, and a cat person. Sometimes I'm quiet, other times I'm chatty; it really just depends on when you catch me.

I have a monster tank with two Enkis right now, but I have five dolphins waiting to go in! If things work out well, I'd like to have eight dolphins by August, but it really just depends. I'm actually funding that through Booty Grab and Alchemy, which may seem a little backwards but it's working out for me.

Glad to be a part of this biggrin  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

LET ME TOUCH YOUR FACE

Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:21 pm
          For starters, I'm a girl.
          Now that we're over that, my name is Mary Jade, but I prefer Jade.
          I am 15 years old and I'm into reading.

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces