Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:28 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Aldara
Proof of exam thread: House of Horrors - Solo Run
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Honestly, you're all so freaking talented I'd love to have any of you pick her up because you wanted to/had ideas to bring to life. ;; Ende, Rejam, Chii, Lil, Zoo, Peas, Al, Sam, Kuro, Bitti, seriously, any of you wonderful people, you have no idea how thrilled I would be.
Any Y2 specifications? I'd like to see her feathers fill out a little bit more along her arms, possibly leaning a bit more towards functional over fashionable?
As far as attire: Miss Murder Polyvore outfit ideas. She's become a bit of a collector of shiny things, which also include feathers that have been worked into accessories, at least one of which belongs to Pachua.
I'd also like to see her Legacy Lock included somewhere, colorist's choice as to the location & ornamentation. It should be based off of the information in that thread, though!

So I kinda kept having thoughts about this one and jumped ahead… but don't worry if someone is hoping I'll pick them I will go back.

In the mean time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I got this  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:25 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lawrence Weiman
Proof of exam thread: [Sahara]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Syn, Ende, Al, Rejam, Peas, Scy, Chesh, Onnie,
Any Y2 specifications? First and foremost, he is missing his left hand from the wrist down. But he CAN wear his gauntlets, one has no mobility, the other does. This can be interpreted however, I was thinking perhaps the claws on the immobile hand might be longer than the one with finger dexterity, whatever, interpreted however. Overall however the claws ARE longer. - Example - HERE

In terms of coat, his coat is white, its accents are all white, the space between his intermediate squares is also white, as is his scarf. He wears a white shirt, white trousers and white shoes, style is CC but he is exceptionally neat. He has no expression. None. Just wild extremely pale blue eyes. His hair is VERY pale blonde and his complexion is scandinavian and pale. THIS is my best ref for his face

He's extremely emaciated. Like famine horseman levels of skinny at this point. If there's a moth in his art its a bonus. THIS is pretty ok for colours.

THIS is him in his original art. This is him wearing a persona - Jan. Not his normal self.

Ende's going to work on this <3  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Feng Wu
Proof of exam thread: 1 month wait
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Onnie, Peas, Tig, Lil, Chii, Synn
Any Y2 specifications?

Official Trainee Art
Intermediate Ref
The ref is pretty self explanatory but:
  • Hair is mostly the same, but maybe slightly longer?
  • Feng's color has changed. It's now a maroon-y color.
  • His coat has changed slightly, it's now fastened down the middle.
  • His scarf is pretty much the same but feel free to give the ends a different shape if you want to.
  • Boots are a variation of his original ones. Mostly I'd like to keep the same designs, so feel free to play with this.
  • His weapon should... maybe get more complex/menacing? It's already huge so any bigger is going to be a b***h to work with. Also, if you could add a matching scarfie tied to the base of the weapon head i would be happy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:04 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: SIOBHAN KENNEDY
Proof of exam thread: EXAM
PREFERRED ARTISTS:
Lucyal (Al)
Lilwolfpard (Lil)
Zoobey (Zoo)
Endejester (Definitely Not Ende)
Lividpeas (Peas)
Nerpin (Norpl)
Kurotomato (Kuro)
Chimarii (chii)
Rejam (Rej)
Sammpai (Sam)

Any Y2 specifications?

Y1 art

She wears long dresses, usually tattered or ghostly in some way. Regency era is a safe bet for gowns. She's a banshee, but she's a total pushover. Gets excited about teenager type stuff like gossip and boil bands. Loves fashion. She usually goes barefoot, even though she adores shoes.

Reference Board for Inspiration

mine mine mine O v O  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:43 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Maebe Grace Bertrand
Proof of exam thread: here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: REJAM, BITTI, REJAM AND ENDE COLLAB omfg you guys, SYNN, ZOO, PEAS, LIL, CHI, ok I guess thats enough omf I love you guys
Any Y2 specifications? possible style reference and this art done using the reference shazam pls excuse the cursing

I'm very flexible, if you want to try things out I'm game, my goal is just to make her look less like a little girl and more like a demure hooker wait

User Image

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:57 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Xavier Hollow
Proof of exam thread: Here~
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no particular order) Ende, Lucyal, Zoo, Onnie, Rejam, Sam, Bitti, Peas, Synn, Scy
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 ref! His hair should still be feathered at the bottom (see his ref sheet here), but I'd like to see it pulled back maybe, part of it tied up. Maybe like on left or on left again, pulled back with a string or something. His clothing should still be very layered, neutral colors (browns, dark reds, dark grays and blues; basically anything muted), maybe some fur lined stuff, etc. Red eyes with black scleras, and maybe incorporate more feathers somewhere? Otherwise mostly just artist discretion!

His hands are also clawed now! Not hugely so, but his fingers don't just look like regular fingers anymore, they extend outwards in black claws. Something like this (he still has his horns, I just forgot to draw them in this)!

His horns stay the same, except with the faintest red tinge at the tips~

Ende is gona get this one <3  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:26 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Hadiyya
Proof of exam thread: BAM
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Rej, Ende, Rej and Ende, Chii, Bitti, Lil, Synn, Scy, Peas, Onnie, Al
Any Y2 specifications?
Year 1
Year 2

Important:
-Horns, and some kind of bling on said horns.
-Lip ring, navel ring.
-Bindi, or bindi charm (On the forehead)
-Glowing blue eyes. Brighter than before.
-Henna. Lots of Henna!
-Bare feet
-Long hair, ridiculously long at this point.
-I'd like to keep her legs visible, so instead of a long skirt, maybe shorts?
-Scar about right hip, uneven, from toothy sword.

Clothing/Accessory Ideas:
Clothing and jewelry
More clothing and jewelry
Even more
Hair bling ref, and lip ring
More
Stockings/socks ok if they are stirrups

Hair:
Ideas
More ideas

Body art:
Under boobs Please please please please.
Back

Color inspiration?:
Idek, these colors be boss.

Ende's got this  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:54 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Taima

Y1 ref
Y2 ref
Proof of exam thread: here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no specific order) chii, al, lil, peas, rejam, scyerline
Any Y2 specifications? please note the existing markings on her skin and wings as they should stay the same--if you want to add to what is already there, that's ok too, just don't remove anything that's already there.

clothes are largely cc. she always wears dresses, light and loose like a sundress or a slip dress, but feel free to have fun with it. nothing stereotypically native american. please ask if you have any ideas/questions!

User Image

^ me 2 u  

Inle-roo

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:22 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Yildirim Ignatius Svarog
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (no particular order<3) Lil, Rejam, Peas, Chii, Zoo, Sam, Nerp, Synn, Scy, Pach, Collabs are fun too!!
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 Ref

Physically, he's generally the same! If you want to show any maturation he may have filled out a bit more, but keep in mind his body structure is that of an agile athlete. His most common physical activity is of the running/jumping/parkour variety.

Markings: He's still glowy and retains all of his glowing lightning and freckling. Note that if any further of his arms or legs show, the lightning strikes and freckles continue all about his body--up his legs, two lightning streaks curving on either side near his collarbone, all across his torso, up his arms, et cetera. Note that if his mouth is open, the inside of his mouth glows blue similarly to his markings.

Ignatius is a lightning elemental so anything showing that might be cool too, like showing some of his power in his first art!

For clothing, Ignatius prefers clothing that is loose and easy to move around in. He has a tendency for tanks, t-shirts, sweats, and other things along the lines of his Y1 art. He does not like shoes very much and tends to stay barefoot.

CAUSE THE POWERRRR YOU'RE SUPPLYIN'

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:53 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lou C. Ferre
Proof of exam thread: HERE
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Zoo, anyone who likes drawing sexy semi-masculine male characters? U:
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 Art
HERE'S THE POOP. I have very little specifications for good old Lou. The main points are 1. He must stay black and white, 2. I'd like stripes incorporated somewhere in his outfit (big or small it doesn't matter), and 3. His hair needs those little white tufts that curl like horns.

Otherwise go to town. You can do something as elaborate as traditional vampire garb or stick him in a banana hammock. I don't care.

i choo-choo-choose u  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:14 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Corbin McAy
Proof of exam thread: I am using the 1 month rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any! (would really like Al though to match art)
Any Y2 specifications? Have fun with this! He grew a whole inch and maybe some hair too. No scars yet! He wears this now on his wrist (god bless America). Have fun with his clothes and you can have his scarf hood up or down. Entirely up to artist. Nuru's growing appearance also up to ze arteest. Trainee art for reference.

Ende has this <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:08 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Locksley (Lock) Blackwood
Proof of exam thread: one month rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: al, lil, zoo, peas, rej, tig, inu, onnie, scy, paper/natsu
Any Y2 specifications?

inspiration board | y1 uncert | another ref idk

important stuff!!!!
- he needs to have a messenger bag of some kind. its part of his species' lore :'D~ this or this or this- anything is fine by me! just needs to be black/darker colors.
- should definitely be in skinny jeans
- eyes should be bored and kind of feminine good reference
- hair/glasses/general physique the same. he's a lanky/taller guy, not really muscular or round.
- i would really like some shadowy hands emerging from the messenger bag/from him somehow. his species lore is tied to floormasters, which are shadowy hands.
- while his accent color was cyan for his y1, his accent should be a blueish purple (its heading towards the light pinkish/purple of the floormasters)

optional stuff!!!!
- keys! please put them wherever you want as accessories or whatever. bcuz his name is lock. haaaa comedy.
- i would super love to see a cut out shirt with like ganondorf designs? i know thats a super huge pain in the a** though, so dont feel obligated to do it.
- his style is supposed to be somewhere between victorian/historical and casual modern clothing. try to stay away from fantasy/armor/etc.

VOODOO (lock's familiar):
- she's basically a cat made out of condensed shadows. id like to progress into something more hideous/monstrous. mangy fur, more eyes, dangling body parts, tentacles- how you do it is up to you :'D
- she has FOUR glowing blue eyes at least, but id love to see even more, possibly not even on her face
- inspiration stuff: teethies! bakeneko mononoke? mask?? YAASSS eYEBALLS!! a little much but still good for ideas moar SO MANY wow

Al is on this  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:47 am
double posting pow pow

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Chelsea Craft
Proof of exam thread: Portal
PREFERRED ARTISTS: rej, lil, onnie, scy, paper/natsu
Any Y2 specifications?

inspiration board | REFERENCE

mostly just follow that reference above. here's some extra info!

- hair: her hair is that scene kind of style. reference perfect. it's up in a ponytail- the tips should have a VERY LIGHT/SUBTLE sorbet orange ombre. i really dont want it to look chunky/obvious. her hair should be MAJORITY hot pink, with the orange just as a light tint on the bottom.

- makeup: should have eyeliner like here.

- headset/goggles: she has a set of goggles with a headset attached on the side for L337 SUN COMMUNICATION. inspiration.

- coat: pretty much just like the above reference. the bottom is her y2 fringe, but it should also be torn/worn from BATTLE!!! (she's a sun okay no judgment). also has a hood now! please leave it down~

- pouches: her little pouches are just like those leg belt pouch things. black and pink in color- feel free to do what you want with them.

- BOOTS: super important she has big ol' boots. should feel chunky and grunge. these were my inspiration!

- please keep her grey skinny jeans. feel free to add tears or anything.

- PINK. SO MANY PINK!!!! basically if you're not sure about what to color something, make it pink LMAO

- tenebrae: he is a bow and arrow seen here. he works like pits bow- a double bladed sword that shoots energy arrows (he doesn't split in half tho LOL). id really love if he could go back to the runes he had on her y1- i just really love the way lil did them so pretty. other than that, have fun! if you want to add stuff go for it, but if you want to keep it the same that's okay too biggrin biggrin biggrin

I LIED IM JUST GONNA DO IT YOLO  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ripley Crowell
Proof of exam thread: Schools out
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Tig, Kuro, Bitty, anyone who is comfortable with a lot of monochrome and grumpy faces.
Any Y2 specifications?
Ripley:
- Pretends to be a fancy dresser and leans very heavily towards business-appropriate attire.
- He also wears lots of outfits like these (especially the top 3) / and this / and I really like this one and basically anything that can cover the massive scar that takes up most of the right half of his neck and shoulder.
- Coat wise, idk something like this? The black one specifically, or maybe just similar to his trainee coat only fancier, but really I'm sure whatever the artist thinks will look best will be fine. Scarf is whatever works best as well!
- Ripley favours black/greys in colour but also likes yellow, green, and sometimes red.
- Hair is still white (though a little longer I guess? I'm not entirely picky. He could tie it back), eyes are amber/yellowish, glasses and gloves are a must because he is both blind and has a thing about his hands.
- Default expression is constantly not amused.

Wilhelm
- Is Ripley's sword (actual weapon ok)
- Used to be a Sleipnir (eight legged horse)
- I have 0 ideas about him but you know, have fun.

User Image  

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:54 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Noemi Hurley
Proof of exam thread: All your Bases
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chii, Al, Peas, Synn, Onnie, Peipurrrrr
Any Y2 specifications?

I have like no specifications besides that her scarf and trim for her jacket are blue. Neon blue. Artistic creativity for everything else. Noemi likes modest clothing so nothing revealing please! (maybe like lots of leg skin but no chest exposed or anything like that)

I was caught
In the middle of a railroad track
I looked round
And I knew there was no turning back
My mind raced
And I thought what could I do
And I knew
There was no help, no help from you
Sound of the drums
Beating in my heart
The thunder of guns
Tore me apart
You've been

Thunderstruck claimed by chii

{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games