Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex nodded at the male's words. He was glad to play his games, after all he wondered how long the male would take before dropping. Alex loved alcohols sometimes it was the best thing in the world. "Does vodka sound good?" He asked curiously, he had always had a passion for flavors of different countries. Alex had a particular vodka in mind, from one of his favorite countries. He motioned for a waiter to come over as he waited for the male's answer. "

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine nodded as well. Pizza was quick and easy. And if you knew the right, wouldn't cost you an arm and a leg. "Um....I guess we could split a large. I usually eat like three or four pieces. As for toppings, beef or pepperoni are good. Sausage is okay, but it's not my favorite. If you want something like supreme you can just get it for yourself." Alaine gave the male a look of disgust when he mentioned supreme pizza. That was one of the few foods he absolutely refused to eat, no matter what. Supreme was just plain nasty to him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[sorry it's short :s ]]  

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:01 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Liam grabbed his phone and logged onto the internet to find a close place to the club. He didn't really know what kind the male liked, there was many different pizza places; dominos, papa john's, and pizza hut. Liam nodded as the male spoke, he finally picked a place. He phoned in the pizza place, and ordered a large pepperoni pizza and some boneless wings. Liam didn't know if the male wanted wings but he was paying so it was something he wanted. He also ordered a bottle of diet coke and dr. pepper. Once he was done on the phone he hung up, and moved toward the male. Liam kissed the male's lips as he put his arms around the male's neck and pulled him closer. He pulled away from the male's lips and smiled at him, as he still kept his arms around the male's neck as he held onto him. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

After telling the male what he wanted, he patiently sat before the male and waited while he called up a local pizza place. He didn't know who he called and didn't really care, to him pizza was pizza. He didn't really prefer one place over the other. When the male finished ordering, he looked up at the male just into time to see him move towards him. He felt the male's warm, soft lips upon his own, his arms draped around his neck, and the world around him moving as he was uprooted from his spot on the couch and pulled closer to the male. Alaine held no objections and eagerly kissed the male back. He again moved in between the males legs, his hands gripping at Liam's shirt to hold him in place while he was kissing him. When the male pulled away, he gave a soft whimper, pouting as the male merely smiled at him. Alaine pulled at the males shirt, pulling the male back to him as he pressed for a few more small kisses. When he pulled back, he then gave a cute smile, moving his arms to wrap around Liam's waist and continue holding him close.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:16 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" As he pulled the male closer between his legs, he felt the male's hand on his shirt. He smiled at the male, before his lips were pressed against his once again. Liam kissed the male back, as he held onto him. He was saddened to see his lips so once again. Liam felt the male's arms around his waist, "Are you staying tonight?" He asked curiously, knowing the male wasn't working tonight. Liam wondered if the male would stay after he left or would he leave to go home. He didn't know really after all it wasn't like the male had to stay, he just hoped the male would stick around for awhile long. "

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine gave a light shrug. He hadn't been thinking about staying, but then again Samuel hadn't exactly said that he could leave either. He had told the male that he was going to take a morning shift, but instead ended up arguing, having sex with his boss, an awkward talk, followed by a three hour nap. In short, the only thing he ended up working were his emotions and his boss' temper. "I might put in a few hours. But I'm not staying til closings." he replied, looking up at the male as he spoke. He had thought about asking the male if he was going to miss him when he left for the night. But knowing Liam's teasing manner, he was likely to come up with witty remark to make him flush as red as a tomato.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:02 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam didn't feel like going to work not. He knew he had to but he couldn't just sit around with the male all night, though he would have liked to. Liam knew he would see the male tomorrow after all. He wanted to at least spend what time he could with the male. Liam nodded at the male's words, he smiled happy that the male would at least stay for awhile. "Then perhaps I should take what I can get now." He replied as he kissed the male moving back against the couch, as he pulled the make on top of him. Liam was content with just kissing the male for now, after all he wasn't willing to go as far as anything else. He didn't want their relationship to be just sex, sure there was a good side, but it wasn't something he wanted. Liam wanted to get to know the male first before he did something like that. It was easy to just ******** and move on. He wanted to at least give the male a reason to be with him, not just for a quick one night stand. "

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:53 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine held tighter to the male and closed his eyes as he was kissed again. He kissed the male back, climbing up and straddling his lap. Sex was the farthest thing from his mind as of now. All he was thinking about was how much he loved the feel of Liam's lips against his own and to just lay here all day doing nothing but talking, kissing, and cuddling as they had been. Alaine hated rushing through relationships when he liked someone. He wasn't so sex crazed that he if his lover didn't put out he dumped him within a weeks time. He knew the difference between sex and a relationship. Just because he was a little ******** up in the head didn't mean he couldn't handle an adult relationship. And because he liked Liam, he wanted to know as much as he could about the male before moving onto the next level. For now kissing was fine, even a bit of light touching was okay. But anything that involved clothes flying, soiling the couch, the floor, that all could wait and he was perfectly fine with it. He pressed closer to the male, again moving his arms; unwrapping them from the males waist, he slid his hands up his chest. Cupping the sides of the males face, Alaine kissed the male over and over, one slipped into the next. It soon got to the point that he couldn't even tell when one would end and the other begin. Honestly, he didn't care and he made no attempts of stopping until he became completely light headed. He pulled away from the males lips gasping. He rested his head on the males right shoulder with his face towards Liams neck. He opened his eyes a little, staring at the fair, smooth skin, tempted to taint it with bruises and bite marks.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ nodded, smirking slightly. "Yes...That sounds lovely..." He mused, humming softly to himself. He'd had vodka before, wasn't his favorite, but he could handle it's strength without hacking up a lung like most people...He looked out at the people dancing, tapping his finger on the table, humming slightly. He noticed the look one of the dancers gave him and flipped the male off, licking his finger, making the younger looking male on the pole blush. He smirked a little bit...His little ******** buddy, he was 19, and he was adorable as hell...

He honestly liked spending time with the kid, and giving a change of pace, instead of getting d**k all the time, he gave it as well...Danny, was his name, and he tended to get jealous of the way all the other guys looked at him...There had been multiple times he'd wanted to get up and slap some bitches, but he restrained himself...It was Danny's job, so he'd have to get over it. He looked over at the male, smiling. "My name's Adam by the way..." He said, hoping the male would give his name in return...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

"Alex nodded at the male's words as the waiter finally came over. He looked over at the bar, searching to see if he spotted what he was looking for. Alex sat up straight, as he ordered from the waiter. "Tuo minulle pullo Marskin Ryyppy, kaksi lasillista ja jaata." He replied without a care. The drink itself was expensive, but he didn't mind. Alex was drinking for fun and games, he wasn't serious. He was wiling to pay any amount no matter the price. Alex returned his attention back toward the male seeing he was watching someone else. He found no interest in what the male was looking at. Alex didn't deal with those younger than him, he preferred older people, not by much just only a couple of years. He liked to mess with people, but obvious the male was finding no interest in him. Alex didn't care really, he returned his attention else where. Hearing the male speak, he looked back at him, "Alex." He replied giving the male his name, not really caring what the male's name was in the first place. It didn't take long before the waiter came back and set their drinks on the table. "

((Translation:: Bring me a bottle of Marskin ryyppy, two glasses and ice. ))

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:33 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam moved his hands from the male's neck, toward the waist, as he straddled him. He felt the male's hands on his chest, as they kissed. Liam held onto the male as they kissed, he couldn't even count how many times he had kissed the male. He ran his hands up the male's back, as he kissed him. Liam hadn't even realized how much he enjoyed kissing the male, his lips were sweet to the taste. He moved his hand's from the male's back, running them up toward the male's head as they kissed, he ran a hand through the male's untamed hair. As they kissed he was losing his breath, but he didn't care. He felt the male pull away, he looked up at the male before he moved resting his head on his shoulder. Liam held onto the males' waist with one hand, as his other was in the male's hair. He stared up at the ceiling, he turned his neck slightly as he breathed softly trying to regain his breath. Liam didn't care if the male marked his neck, in a way he wanted the male to mark him. "

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:40 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ noticed the male wasn't paying much attention to him, but merely shrugged it off...He looked down at his glass and smirked a little, glancing at Alex. He took a drink, the liquid burning down his throat and into his stomach, but it didn't bother him. He grinned. "Hmm...I might ow you after this..." He said, considering he could handle a lot of alcohol...

After about ten minutes, he'd had at least five glasses and was on his sixth. He was somewhat tipsy, but he wasn't fully drunk yet. He rested his cheek in his hand, his blue eyes a little hazy, humming a little to himself. "What time is it...?" Looking down at his watch, smiling, he had a few good hours to kill...He usually worked till 5 am...maybe, if he chose to stay till then, or had a reason too. He took another drink, a lazy smirk on his face and he looked over at Alex. "Sooo...You come here often?" He asked, just simply asking questions to pass the time...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

"Alex was paying very much attention to the male. He just wasn't always watching him, he looked over in different area. Alex returned his attention back toward the male, he grabbed his glass, and downing it. He grabbed the bottle refilling his glass. Alex didn't mind the burning feeling in his throat, he preferred the strong drinks over something fruity. He also liked wine, but only red. Alex looked back at the male as he spoke, "Maybe." He replied taking another drink from his glass.

Between the two of them, they had already had almost fourteen shots, and half the bottle was gone. He had received a full bottle and wondered if he needed to order a new one soon. Alex continued drinking and refilling his class. He gazed around the club, watching different people dancing. Alex wondered if the male just sat or did he dance instead. He looked over at the male as he spoke, "It's almost seven." Alex replied looking at his watch before downing his seventh glass and refilling it again. He nodded slightly, "Often yes, all the time no. " Alex usually only came here once in awhile, when he was in a good mood. He took his time finding someone, and took them home. Alex hadn't come to the club in awhile, so the male was new to him. He had spoken to practically ever dancer the club had, and yet only a few had interested him.
"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:23 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ nodded a little and downed another drink. He spoke with the male for a while before he paused in his drinking, by now at 15, and stood up, smirking a little bit. He was bored of sitting, and he did have a job to do. He picked the nearest pole, giving Alex a little wink. He was the most exotic when he was semi drunk. He spun around on the pole, doing the same things every pole dancer did, but added a little to it, sliding his hand over his body, smirking a little, pulling his shirt off. He didn't really ever remove all his clothing, mainly his shirt, just to show off his perfect skin...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

" Alex wasn't good with words. He preferred to keep silent instead of talking most of the time. Alex knew he annoyed people by never answering back. He preferred to keep to himself sometimes. Alex liked the other party to talk, he liked to keep things quiet sometimes though. He was surprised the male could actually keep his liquor without going over quickly. Alex knew the male was getting buzzed but not enough to actually throw him over to much. He wondered how much longer the male could go, he was content with still playing. Alex found the male's game to be interesting other wise. He had never had someone challenge him to a drinking game.

As the male got up, his eyes followed him toward a pole. Alex watched the male with interest wondering what he had in mind. He grabbed the glass filling up his glass once again. Alex took another drink, as he watched the male. He watched him with interest as the male spun around on the pole. Alex knew there was different things each dancer did, some danced on poles, though he knew some had danced in the cages. Sometimes he watched the pole dancers, but found more interest in those that danced in the cages. He kept his eyes on the male as he stripped off his shirt, he knew the male had one piercing so far but did he have anymore.
"

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games