Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

touchstone3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:46 am
Awesome Sensei
Well we have no 13th squad captain. So send a message to our guild captain, and ask her about it. Make sure your profile is done, and detailed. We need people with a lot of skill to take captain positions. So bring your A game.

EDIT: It appears that the spot may be taken. Sorry D: if you really want the spot, challenge them and win. (at least that is how we do it in other guilds)

Ok well if not ill wait till something else is available besides shigami. I myself have been in 5 bleach groups and i hardly ever play shigami.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:53 am
Ah so many long comments and I have no idea what is directed at me. Going to send out an announcement to you all!!! Mwahahaha, I feel powerful (starbucks coffee high!!! add in i have cake batter ice cream to eat!!!!)  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:06 am
If you ever need a hand with anything you can let me know, I will do what I can to help this guild out. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
Ah so many long comments and I have no idea what is directed at me. Going to send out an announcement to you all!!! Mwahahaha, I feel powerful (starbucks coffee high!!! add in i have cake batter ice cream to eat!!!!)

Lucky. Btw after the 5th i might not be on to often, my power is about to be shut off on me. Whats happenin Captain.  

touchstone3

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 am
ooo ouch, I don't have internet (technically) at my house, I use my neighbors. And nothin much working on guilds, three I own and others, playing sims 2 and medieval and having fun with my Rukia and Renji  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
ooo ouch, I don't have internet (technically) at my house, I use my neighbors. And nothin much working on guilds, three I own and others, playing sims 2 and medieval and having fun with my Rukia and Renji

Fun Fun, im making my chari but is it ok if i take Lt of the 12th  

touchstone3

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:28 am
send me an rp sample and a link to your profile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:38 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
send me an rp sample and a link to your profile

How about i just give you an example and im not to good on links. Btw are you restricting Bankai at all?  

touchstone3

aisarenai

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 am
Thanks for the invite, since I've been looking for an active Bleach RP for quite a while.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:08 am
touchstone-ok that works and I'm not sure what you mean

Midnight-no problemI hope I can get this thing up and going and awesome as the big ones >.<  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:16 am
Awe Rukia is eating her daddy's grapes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 am
Awe, I love those two they are just so cute!!! And where did my lieutenant go?  

Myuki Kiba
Crew

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:35 am
Awesome Sensei
Raven62

My my...people sure know how to run their mouths when they dont know who you are...whats your name raven if you have been published so that i can read your book, so that i can see the wrong way to write and go about my way in peace. You have yet to see me write so what makes you say that my writing skills lack? Because im not using fully proper grammer and spelling in my out of character posting? I had not said one negative thing about you yet here you both are insulting me, fine you want examples of my posting and my ability to play as different characters, thats fine ill show you then.

first example This is toward the beggining in a battle between myself and the strongest good character named Kensashi Mitsurugi, an example of not only how i play my main character but how i post in battles.

example two this is another character i started playing recently in a side rp, im not to interested in it but i like the character and plan to keep up with the class schedual that has been agreed upon with Kya.

example three another time of me using a seperate type of character, i quite like this one and plan to use him for a good long time to come.

example four just another example of me fighting in a bleach based way, Blank Bullet and i are using purposely overpowered characters and are fighting on relatively even footing though our powers vary greatly from each other.

I use Darkened Swords for my bleach examples since it is by far the most successful one i know of, and actually has constant rpers instead of ones who roleplay for a while then dissapate and are never heard from again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:44 am
Dalaga Helios
Awesome Sensei
Raven62

My my...people sure know how to run their mouths when they dont know who you are...whats your name raven if you have been published so that i can read your book, so that i can see the wrong way to write and go about my way in peace. You have yet to see me write so what makes you say that my writing skills lack? Because im not using fully proper grammer and spelling in my out of character posting? I had not said one negative thing about you yet here you both are insulting me, fine you want examples of my posting and my ability to play as different characters, thats fine ill show you then.

first example This is toward the beggining in a battle between myself and the strongest good character named Kensashi Mitsurugi, an example of not only how i play my main character but how i post in battles.

example two this is another character i started playing recently in a side rp, im not to interested in it but i like the character and plan to keep up with the class schedual that has been agreed upon with Kya.

example three another time of me using a seperate type of character, i quite like this one and plan to use him for a good long time to come.

example four just another example of me fighting in a bleach based way, Blank Bullet and i are using purposely overpowered characters and are fighting on relatively even footing though our powers vary greatly from each other.

I use Darkened Swords for my bleach examples since it is by far the most successful one i know of, and actually has constant rpers instead of ones who roleplay for a while then dissapate and are never heard from again.

I am sorry, but I will not involve myself further in this pissing contest. Your attitude is juvenile and embarrassing.
On behalf of myself, I apologize to the guild for this, I didn't mean to start anything.
I bid you adieu.

Also, sir, I apologize for offending you, I suppose I was triggered by your seemingly close-mindedness. I don't wish to have further conversation with you, but I will admit my own error. Good day.  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games