Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:28 pm
Eventually Jake let her go so the other Fire Magi could finish his job then once done he place Kirari back into Jake's arms where he promptly laid them both on the bed and he held her close pulling the blanket over her to keep her warm. Panic was threatening to take him over but now she was better he was feeling a little better. He gave her forehead a kiss before he settled next to her and slept too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:37 pm
Kirari cuddled up to Jake in her sleep, the drugs eventually wearing out of her system.

However, Michael woke up before Kirari did, about an hour later feeling absolutely miserable and drained. He'd basically used the last of his reserves to get to the sanctuary and ask for help. And until he could rebuild them, his powers were weak and, once again, he was blind. "Where am I?" was the first question he asked, already feeling for his weapon, not wanting to be caught off-guard.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:40 pm
"Hey Shadow calm down you're safe." Mirror said taking his hand. "I'm here to watch over you. The others should be back from the rescue mission soon." She'd made sure the room had only a few lamps and the curtains were closed to make sure there was enough shadows for him to be comfortable. "You'll be okay. I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 pm
Michael sighed and relaxed a bit. "I'm sorry, but I can't really see. I used most of my power trying to get people to safety and when I couldn't do that anymore, I used the rest to get over here." he said, feeling vulnerable.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 pm
"It's okay Michael." Mirror said and concentrated really really hard. She hadn't tried this before but she was hoping to mirror her sight for him so he could see at least through someone else. However she very very highly doubted it would work. But she wanted to at least try for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 am
Michael gasped as he suddenly saw the world through Mirror's eyes. He looked at himself, not through any vain reason, but because he hadn't seen himself since his eyesight was taken. He looked awful. "I'm a mess . . ." he muttered, a little freaked out to see himself speak. He looked so different than he had been when his sight was taken. He looked like he would be taller than he was then . . . and his face was lined with the worry that being a leader gave. They weren't very heavy lines, but he could see them there.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 am
Mirror gave a small smile happy that he couldn't see how she saw him. "Would you like me to help you clean up a bit?" She asked with a slight blush. "I mean...if you want me to help that is." She had a feeling he didn't know much about how Magi worked. Otherwise he'd know how to use his power to heal himself. Their powers worked on how much energy their body uses. That was why the students ate so much their bodies were using up so much energy they had to eat every three hours and sleep for at least nine to keep up with the energy out put. If Michael didn't know that then it was obvious as to why he couldn't access the heavy shadows in the room. His body didn't have enough energy to do so.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am
Michael shook his head. The only people he was comfortable with helping him with anything were his parents. But they were back at the RA base, probably wondering what had happened to him. "I can-" he started, but was cut off by himself as he tried to get out of bed, only to nearly fall off, groping around for something to hang onto. He was annoyed by his own weakness.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 pm
Mirror caught him easily enough. "That settles it. I'm helping you." She said gruffly and seemingly effortless swept him off of his feet and taking him bridal style to a bathroom. Since he was so weak she knew there was no way he could fight her off. "And don't be such a girl about it you've got nothing to be embarrassed about. And if you're a good boy I'll try and get you to see again okay? And I'll make sure I tell you what I'm doing so you don't freak out or anything."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:03 pm
Michael scowled, but he didn't fight. He didn't have any strength left to fight. "I was able to take care of myself without my sight . . . before . . . My powers hadn't grown enough to allow me to see until about eight months after the incident." he muttered. He was ashamed that he had allowed himself to use his powers as such a crutch that he couldn't just go back to what it had been like for that eight months when he had adapted to his lack of sight.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:09 pm
"That's great to know Michael." She said finally using his name instead of Shadow. "But for now you must accept my help until your energy levels have been replaced to normal and I suggest you do so quickly after this or our bath time dates will be a re-acurrance." She teased then added. "I'm sitting you on a seat while I draw up a bath don't try to escape or I'll know."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm
Michael sighed and nodded, though he reached out and tried to picture his surroundings through what he could smell and hear and feel. He was once able to do that within seconds. Now it took him over a minute to guesstimate where the bath was and where the sink was located.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:30 pm
Mirror gave a smile and put his hand on the sink. Then she opened the cupboard and said absently. "Now...you seem like a bubble man...So we'll get you bubble bath liquid...rosewood scent." Then she put a nice helping of it in the shallow water and started the taps again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm
Michael frowned. "I am not a 'bubble man'." he grumbled, though he doubted Mirror would even pay attention to him. She seemed determined to help him, despite how little he wanted help.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:13 pm
Mirror gave a slight sigh. She could tell she was getting on his nerves so she stopped the water put his hand on the railing near it and his foot against the wall of the tub and said in a stern voice. "I'm going to turn around when I turn back I want you to be naked and in that tub. If you need help to see you need to be quiet so I can concentrate. Okay?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games