Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Onslaught of the Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:13 am
Jian nodded. "Well, it will be several hours. Perhaps this is as good a time as any to train," he gently said, twirling his sleeves tighter around his arms as he went to a corner to sit. He gently closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, letting his mind drift to the katas he trained so ferverently time and time again. The dance of the sword which he praticed, and the single drop of water into the stillness of a pond. Folding his hands into a circle, he began to consider what Danika had said and calm his entire body, a tranquility and serenity like few others had taught him beforehand.

"Inner.... Inner... Inner Peace..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:11 am
As Nova rose to her feet and cast her gaze on Ilia she could sense the attack before it came down on her. It took all of her will to not dodge the lightening as it struck her body. Her cries were silenced by biting the inside of her cheek and drawing a bit of blood. As quick as the attack came it left her twitching slightly. She managed to remain standing, but mostly due to leaning against the table.

Nova’s eyes flickered between the Interrogator and Ilia, and she spit out the bit of blood from her mouth and slowly straightened her back. Her eyes almost seemed to be challenging Ilia to strike her again as if to say ‘You can do better than that, milady’

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:42 pm
Indeed Ilia could, and she could feel the eyes of the Interrogator boring into her. If Ilia did not punish Nova sufficiently, then everything would be thrown into question. No, she had to be punished more severely.

Pushing her distaste down, Ilia allowed her emotions to bubble up, feeling the force fill her. She lashed out with both hands, pouring lightening down on the girl, arcing it over and around her. She reached into the force, using her anger at not catching Jian to fuel her lightening.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 pm
Nova didn’t have to pretend to be in pain when Ilia hit her the second time with the force lightening. She held back her screams for as long as she good but eventually her cries shattered the silence in the room. Knocking over the chair she backed away till her back was flush with the wall. Her spine felt like it was on fire as the electricity coursed through her. But most of all she could feel the rage that flowed through Ilia from the force.

When she was finally released from it she immediately sunk to her knees, her body twitching violently. Blood dripped from her lips as she nearly bitten her tongue off when she tried not to scream the first few moments. She couldn’t move much and even breathing proved rather difficult, so her breath came in short wheezes.

She bowed her head as if to say ‘I’ve had enough, please not again’ before passing out entirely.

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:18 pm
Danika started to read Jian's emotions, finding him in a state of peace. " Good. He's able to do it easily enough. Stealth training might come easy for him, but only time will tell. " she thought. She walked a short distance away and leaned against the wall, observing him. " He doesn't seem to be as experienced, but it's nice to have a fellow Jedi around for once. "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:14 pm
She'd learned her lesson. Satisfied, Ilia cut off the surge of electricity, watching as Nova collapse to the ground. She turned to the interrogator. "She has been punished. Your services are no longer required."

Dismissed, the man nodded curtly and left. Ilia summoned the two guards back into the room, motioning at the crumpled girl on the floor. "Carry her to the med bay. Have her healed up, and when she is well, have her sent to my room."

Satisfied with the way things had turned out, Ilia Nightwind swept out of the room.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:10 am
"Don't everyone thank me at once," Kira said sarcastically. She looked back at the rogue sith person behind her. Kira shook her head, and looked forward to the lines of stars and odd colors that hyperspace made. The sith advance near Mirial did not bode well for her planet. she wouldn't say anything about it in the presence of that other passenger. Making ten thousand off two passengers, at minimum, was a great deal. She pulled out the credit pouch of hers, and began to inspect the coinage for any flaws. It wouldn't be the first time something was off or incorrect, and the trip was going to be long enough to look over each one. Her droid partner soon returned up to the co-pilot seat, as Kira thrust the bag to him, and let his particular knacks play out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:09 pm
Nova awoke with a start in the medical bay only to cringe at the pain that seemed to burn like fire. One of the medics came over to her but she managed to push them away. Pain coursed through her as she forced herself to rise into a sitting position. After questioning the medic she found she had only been unconscious for an hour or so and that Ilia requested her once she was healed up.

They gave her something to ease the pain but other than that there was little else they could do. She managed to get to her feet and leave without assistance. Once outside the med bay, guards led her to Ilia’s room. It is there that Nova waited patiently for the Lady Nightwind’s permission.

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm
Ilia had taken the time to rest, now that she finally had the chance. Changing an freshening up, the woman was waiting for Nova's knock on her door. Composing herself, the woman approached the door and opened it, laying eyes on the young woman. "Ah, awake at last. At least you're able to walk."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:29 pm
“Yes, milady, you requested for me to come once I felt better. Is there something you wish to discuss?” Nova was curious as to the nature of the request, but didn’t let the emotion read on her face. She was still dressed in the same clothes as before during the interrogation. Its not like she carried another set of clothes anywhere, so while she had slowly made her way to Ilia’s chamber door she made an attempt to at least look presentable again.  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:59 pm
The woman nodded, leading her inside. Nova would find herself in a well-furnished, but not elaborate suite. She would be sat at a table, while Ilia fetched some glasses. "I wanted a chance to explain my motives, which I don't often do. Care for something to drink?"

She poured the girl a glass of water, sliding it over to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:01 pm
Nova murmured her thanks as she settled herself in the room. While it still hurt to move she managed to lower herself onto a seat and slowly sipped the offered glass of water before setting it back down. “I am honoured as always to help in any way I can, Lady Nightwind.” Her voice was sincere though it came out sounding slightly pained.  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:12 am
Ilia allowed herself a slight smile, pouring herself some water an taking a seat. "I'm glad to hear it. I had a few hours to think about it." She took a sip. "I decided that, while you performed admirably, you could do better. I could help you be better, and I have need of a person such as yourself. You will serve within my forces as my personal enforcer an assistant."

She allowed a pause, then continued. "Forgive me if it's a bit abrupt, but my time tens to be valuable. I use the term enforcer an assistant for a few reasons. Firstly though, you will swear not to repeat whatever you or I hear or say while in my room." Normally, she wouldn't have ha such a conversation here. Indeed, what she was about to do would greatly upset the Elder Nightwind, who Ilia knew beyond a doubt had spies here watching her.Thus, Ilia had taken the liberty to scan the room for recording devices. She found three, and had them disabled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 am
“My loyalty is to you, milady, I will do only as you ask. I swear I will not speak of any of this, even under pain of torture.” She grew silent as the situation was beginning to sink in. She was finally going to be taught by someone and not just anyone but Ilia herself.  

Miss-Pandemica

Lonely Lunatic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:29 pm
The woman purse her lips, turning away. "I cannot call you an Apprentice. Not publically. To have a non Nightwind be an heiress... is unheard of. It has never happened. Only those of the family; the bloodline, can. If my mother ever found out. you'd be killed, and I'd be stripped of all rank, power, and likely my life as well. Treachery is the Sith way. My mother knows that one day, I will rise above her. She will do all in her power to postpone that day, just as my grandmother did, before I killed her. She will eliminate you as a threat... if she sees you as one."

The woman pause, turning back around. "As a Sith Lord, I can take my own apprentice. It is my right. I also am a commander in the Empire. I lead forces, doing the Emperors will. I have numerous people under my command. You will become one of them. I will do all the paperwork. You will be assigned to my command as my personal assistant. You will be my enforcer. I will hone you into a weapon that I will use to do the Emperor's bidding."  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games