Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:06 pm
Seto felt his brother look up and tried to follow his gaze. He could see a glint of something, but that was it. He reached for the kleenex by the bed and cleaned himself up.
"Mokuba, what is it?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:04 pm
" I dunno..I had a feeling someoen came by earlier, maybe they dropped this off." Mokuba replyed picking it up holding it in his hand. It was so confusing, he reconized Luna, but who was the other in the photo.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:31 am
Seto studied the picture carefully. He recognized Luna of course, but his attentions turned to the other girl in the picture. He had no idea who she was. She was pretty sure, but he wasn't in the mood to try that again. He would normally have put the picture into his coat pocket for future reference, but his coat was far away so he set it on the little table beside the bed.
"It was probably nothing." Seto said, not entirely sure if that were true or not.
Luna had gotten up since they were only keeping her for observation. She went to see Seto and noted he'd been crying.
"Seto?" She asked softly, he turned his head away from her. "Mokuba, what happened? What did I do?"

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:41 pm
" Nothing at all. " Mokuba answered in one of those nervous smiles. Sure he was lying, but he didnt want her to be mad at him. Though letting Seto know was more important to him then she was, he still really liked her and didnt want her to be angry with her. Especially if he could avoid it. if he couldnt, then it was out of his power. He looked at Seto who was still turned away. He couldnt help but feel bad for him, his heart bled for Setos pain. He also thought it wanst fair that Seto never got what he wanted. Though Seto wasnt the most sweetest person on the planet, he did deserve to be happy. To Mokuba he deserved it more then anyone else. He gave up a lot and did so much..just for me.. I just wish there was a way i could make him happy, something I could do for him. he wished he could make Seto happy, but sadly, the happiness Seto desired was out of his reach. This made him feel kinda hepless as he continued to look at Setos lost sad expression. I'm sorry I cant help you big brother...  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:57 pm
"You told him didn't you?" Luna asked. "I thought I told you not to."
"So what were you planning to do?" Seto spoke with the low, silk-laden voice generally reserved for extereme anger or speaking of Gozaburo. "Were you never going to tell me, and just string me along until you got what you wanted then leave? What did you come for? Money? Technology? Or did you just want fame? Headlines to read that you'd melted the ice in my chest?"
"Seto..." Luna couldn't say anything so she looked to Mokuba for support.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:14 pm
" Seto..I'm sure that was'nt her intension at all. She did'nt mean to hurt you, I mean...no one really expects you to like someone. She had no clue you'd like her. Besides, it's not easy to admit your certain sexuality like that. She couldnt come out and tell you, especially when she didnt know this was gonna happen..." Mokuba paused for a few seconds. He never told Seto his own sexuality before. He knew how scary it was, especially with people around here.

" I know it hurts Seto..and that your mad. But truthfully, it was'nt her fault. I'm positive she did'nt mean to hurt you, it probably never crossed her mind. " Mokuba explained. He knew what he said wouldnt make Seto feel better right away, but he had to try and make it just a little better.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:49 pm
Luna finally got hold of herself and stood on the otherside of Seto, she tried to take his hand but he turned away from her again, then faced foward because that was the only way he could keep from looking at either face.
"Listen, I really like you, but I didn't think it would matter to you. I really do like you, I'm just not attracted to you. Not that you're not good looking cause five million fangirls can't be wrong." Luna smiled dryly.

Seto sighed. He just wanted to be alone. There were too many people crowding him, from the inside and the outside.
~I got you covered.~ Seth said, forcing Seto into his own soul room. ~Besides, you're more attracted to Joey anyway.~
~Shut up.~ Seto retreated as far as he could.
"Luna, I know you're sincere, but Seto's fragile. He should have been my omote and my hikari. Something happened to him, something terrible and I haven't found out what yet, but it was enough to alter him, turn him into something else, still a hikari, but different." Seth explained.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:35 pm
Mokubas eyes filled with sorrow looking down. " Yeah..I'm sure theres things he not even telling me. " Mokuba said softly. There were many secrets they didnt share with each other. Even some of his own, but if to anyone, he was sure Seto would tell him before anyone else. At least, that's how it was with his own secrets. His heart bled all the time for his brother. He could see the sadness in his eyes, feel the ice around his heart. He hoped that even if it was'nt him, that someone could break through that shield. As long as it made Seto happy, who ever it may be, he just wanted to see his happiness again.

His brother was filled with so much sorrow and pain that he never really noticed all of the pain he held in his own little dark world. He tryed his best to be strong, for his brother mostly. Being strong for him was a temporary relief of his own.

((man I love this rp, so emotional 4laugh hey, if its kool, im gonna add you to my msn buddylist, if thats kool))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:46 pm
((Yup. I'm not on often, but go for it.))

"Um... why are you talking about yourself as if you're not..." Luna trailled off. "Oh. MPD. Wonderful. Just how many personalities do you have?"
"Luna, we've been through this. Seto explained it. I'm the spirit of the puzzle." Seth said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:53 pm
" Yeah..he's Seto in the past in Eygpt." Mokuba explained.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:16 pm
"Oh... well..." Luna rolled her eyes. "That makes all sorts of difference, huzzah. You're not crazy, it's just magic. And what are you going to do for your next trick? Make me a real girl?"
Luna sneered. "Seto, seriously, I don't believe in magic. Let me know when you want to come out of your little fantasy world."

"Fantasy world?" Seth sat up sharply. "I'll show you fantasy world."
He threw her consciousness into the puzzle with Seto.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:24 pm
Mokubas eyes widend as he watched this. " Seth! what are you doing!?" Mokuba exclaimed taking the puzzle in his hands though still around Setos neck. " Your gonna let her out right? " mokuba asked Seth looking up at him.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:51 am
"She'll find her own way out I'm sure. If she doesn't she'll be stuck there and that will be her own damn fault." Seth replied.
Seto had hidden deep inside himself in his soul room. There was a special place for his brother of course, and for the Blue Eyes, which for some reason had a doll sized girl with it, but in one corner, it was dark and dangerous. Seto had been trapped there until he had won his right from the shadows to live. Something fell on him and knocked him over.
"Get off!" Seto pushed it towards the corner. It screamed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:07 am
Mokubas eyes widened at his responce. It seemed that Seth had more of a temper then Seto did. he wanted to try and make him let her out, but maybe it was for the best one way or another. Besides, Mokuba had more of Seto on the mind at the moment. His heart was stillbleeding for him. Though he was happy to see Seth, he wouldve left the room to give Seto some space if he needed to. He just hoped they were both ok in there.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:15 am
Seto grabbed at the thing that screamed and caught it's wrist. It tried to pull itself up and then Seto saw what and who it was.
"Luna!" He saw her pleading look and tried to decide whether or not to pull her up.
"Listen, I don't mean to be this way, but I can't help it alright?" Seth's look softened when he looked at Mokuba. "I just didn't know how else to teach her."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games