Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 am
"Again..." Faye whispered and stood up pulling on her clothes. "Rejected again." Her heart thudding hard in her chest as tears pooled in her eyes. "You can't say anything like that. Protecting me?! You should protect yourself!! From me!!" More trees exploded. "If you know what's good for you Oburos... Stay the hell away from me! I will not be apart of your emotional roller-coaster any more!! Not when I have my own to deal with. Just...Leave me alone!" She raced toward the camp with blinding speed pulling food into a sack and started leaving the camp. "Hey..Hey little one what's wrong-?"
"Rack off Sean!!" Faye growled her eyes couldn't decide if they were red black or gold. "I can't do this any more! I can't... I can't be this any more!!" She fell to her knees and started sobbing. "Hey...lass what's wrong?" Sean asked makign to hug her but Faye turned and hissed at him vampire fangs out eyes pure black not white no iris. "I don't want him any more. I release him."
"Lass think about what you're saying-"
"I RELEASE HIM!!!" She roared and left the camp in a sprint. Tears floated from her eyes. She couldn't take it. She needed an out. Each foot fall made her wolf break free and her speed increase. Her previsions were left in a river when she shifted. She ran faster harder past everything in her path through the Faye territory and skirted the outside of the centor territory until she hit the Vampire territory. Instinct. Control. Betrayal. Hurt. Loss. Anger...Anger at him. At at the world...Kill Destroy!!!!! She launched at the centre of the city killing without mercy. A one woman killing machine. None stood a chance. "Hey! Hey! Girl!! Stop!!" One Vampire roared at her. She vaguely remembered who he was and hesitated. "Come girl. Tell me what happened. Why are you killing?" Reluctantly she shifted and explained. Why did she feel comfortable around him? Memories flashed and she stumbled away. "Hey deep breaths you'll control the memories in a minute. Ssh it's okay." He held his arms out and she ran into them and as she sobbed she explained what went wrong.

Sean, in worry raced to his mate. "Heather! Heather it's the little one! I don't know what happened but she's run away!" He cried. It was loud enough that the trainer could hear and he wasn't impressed. He liked Faye. "He rejected her again? Oh dear." He sighed scenting out Oburos either to tare him a new one or find out why he rejected her again. More than likely the former before the latter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:17 pm
Heather growled and then shifted into a wolf and went running off after Faye's scent. The stupid Fae! Leave it to one of the most inconsistent creatures to make a mess out of things!

Oburos blinked after a moment, looking after Faye, confused at her sudden explosion. "Faye I-" he never got to finish because she was suddenly gone. "That's . . . I don't need protection from you . . ." he muttered. "And I wasn't . . . rejecting you." he mumbled, lifting off into the air, trying to figure out what he was doing wrong.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:26 pm
Faye stared at the bars to her cell with a grumble. "How did I get here? Oh yeah went on a rampage!" She grumbled. After she poured her heart out to the vampire she felt a tingling and spun around to find herself surrounded by vampires. Great. "All I did was go on a little killing spree come on you guys applaud other vampires for something like this!" She growled tugging on her shackles. She was only talking to keep the voices out. Keep the darkness away. She couldn't stop and think until she got control. She jumped when the door to the dungeon opened. "You can torture me all you like you'll get nothing from me." She hissed lowly knowing they could hear. Course there was always a chance Sean was coming to save her...Or maybe...no he wouldn't come and get her! He rejected her twice! There's no way he'd come for her!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 pm
Oburos had followed Faye's line of destruction and found her . . . eventually. Unfortunately she was in jail under the vampires. He was able to go see her, however, so that's what he did. Hearing her hiss, he sighed. "Relax. No one's going to torture you." he said as he entered into the dungeon, frowning at the locations. "I think there's been a misunderstanding. I don't think I rejected you." he said, clearly this had been bugging him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:09 pm
Faye shuffled away from him until her back hit the wall. She hadn't expected any one to find her this fast let alone at all! "You did too!" She said her voice cracking a little. "First you run from me then you get angry when I tell you it was my first if that's not rejection then I must have been born yesterday." She rubbed her eyes to remove tears that were pooling in her eyes. "If that wasn't rejection then tell me. What would you call it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:21 pm
"Guilt." Oburos said without hesitation. "And I wasn't angry at you, I was angry at me. I mean . . . it's your first. And well . . . you're adapting to a new form, new powers . . . You're too young to be knowing what you want yet. I think. Well you should be." he said, starting to ramble off before drawing himself back to the present. "And I . . . I said I'd protect you. Promised to. I know I help keep back the darkness that you fear so I have to be close to you. And I figure that has to come from a level of trust. And . . . well . . . a part of me feels like I betrayed that trust. But . . ." he started pacing, unsure how to say this. "There's . . . there's something you need to know about the Fae. Werewolves and Vampires have instincts. It's easy enough for them to tell when they've found their soul mate, life partner, whatever. Fae . . . don't have that." he said, looking at Faye, stopping his pacing.

"We have something . . . far deeper and far harder to access. Only those who are insanely powerful or insanely old tend to be able to access it whenever they want. But because it's such an integral part of us it comes out when our elements are at their strongest. Like mine came out in the storm. And . . . when that part comes out . . . well . . . Fae rarely couple with the same person twice. That's because in the throes of sex or in a storm that part will come out and . . . it's looking for it's other half." he said, rubbing the back of his neck, looking away from Fae. "And . . . I didn't want you getting the wrong idea about anything but . . . I'm not sure of anything, you see?" he finished, quite awkwardly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:39 pm
Faye stared at his feet the whole time. She was listening to him. Her resentment was ebbing away. The wolf's hurt was too. When she was sure he'd finished she looked up at him. "I'm part Fae too." She growled. "I know all this stuff but up on the bluff..." She sighed. "You'll see next full moon. You'll...understand then." She made to lunge at him fangs out. "Or I could bite you know and make you understand! You'll feel the call! I know you felt it at the bluff." The chains however prevented her from getting too close to him. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "And you didn't betray that trust at the bluff. You betrayed it when you ran from me the first time." She blurted. "You almost got it back at the bluff. Why can't you see it? Everything I am is screaming that you are it!" She went to her knees, tears dripped onto the cold floor. "You'll understand on the full moon. My trainer...He said when a werewolf finds their mate the full moon doesn't make them want to kill. It make them want to mate with that person. On that bluff I knew. I knew it was you. Even the part of me that is Fae knows it's you." She took a deep breath ready for her own rant. "I know things, Oburos. Things all you other Immortals would kill to know. That's probably why I'm still alive in here. Because they know from that...leech I dared to give a hint of trust too. I see things Oburos." She rubbed her eyes hard. "Part of the darkness is the memories of the people that were killed to make me. The other part is this sometimes uncontrollable need to kill. I say sometimes because you...you kept it away. When I'm alone...without you it breaks free and things happen...One thing I remember from...being with them I'd feel the full moon rising...I never did it after this one time. But they lost a few hundred people because they left my cell unlocked. I hold their memories." She let out a wolf like roar and pulled at her hair. "I can't take it. Most of the time when I'm quiet I constantly see how they were killed. How to improve upon that kill how to make it...better. When I meet someone new I usually think first of how the best way to kill them...Except for you." She looked up at him and her expression softened. "I heard your voice when I was letting the darkness take over and it was like...you pulled me out like you saved me from drowning. I guess I felt it then too. Not my Vampire, nor my wolf side...My Fae side. I felt...a calling. thought I could be free. I am...was free for a while. I thought I could be happy. Then we came across the werewolves and I thought maybe I could belong somewhere, or be someone with you. When you smelt nervous about the tent I felt this need to make you feel comfortable. Did everything I could to make you happy. You know...when you ran from me I wanted to get back at you do something to make you feel something. So I fed from that werewolf...to make you jealous...petty no?" She chuckled to herself her body shaking. "Talking helps....keep them away...I'm sorry if it's too much for you to process but I thought...you should know what's been going through my own mind and not those of the others...Know that...I...I love you...I guess that's the word." She slumped back sitting against the wall now she was ready...for whatever would happen next.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:37 pm
Oburos stared at Faye for a while before he reached into the cell, wishing he could go in there and help her. "You know yourself better than I thought you would. You certainly know yourself better than I know myself. Odd in one so young, but I suppose having werewolf and vampire blood running through you helps." he said and crouched down, keeping his arm inside the cell to try and get some sort of connection. "I won't offer you false promises of love, especially when I am still so unsure of where my inner feelings lie, but I will say this. If what you say about your wolf, vampire, and fae side is true, and I see no reason for you to lie, then I will encourage you to keep hope as rarely does such instinct fall in love with one who will not come to love them back." he said with a small smile at Faye.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm
Faye stared at him with a small smile. "Maybe someday you might." She took deep shuddering breaths as she spoke. "You should...leave before they come for me. I don't want you to get hurt or anything like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 pm
Oburos smirked. "I don't think you understand. I'm protecting you. I'm not letting anyone hurt you." he said, not moving from his spot until the door opened again and he was upright in an instant.

"Stupid leeches." a voice grumbled before a woman's shadow appeared on the wall. "I can stay for as long as I want! You make me leave when an hour is done!" she snapped before heading down. It was Heather and once she saw Oburos, she got mad. "You . . ." she growled angrily before going up to him, poking him quite forcefully in the chest. "This is all your fault! I knew fae were stupid but dear Alpha I didn't know you were THAT dense!" she yelled and Oburos did nothing to defend himself.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:17 pm
Faye stared at the two before shrinking into the darkness sitting with her back against the wall hugging her knees to her chest. She realised then that her throat was burning and she looked up, eyes flashing a bright red as she stared at the blood coursing through Oburos' Jugular vein and she licked her lips. Biting him wasn't just about the blood. She realised that now. It was about a bond. She wondered though if she could use that to awaken whatever it was that would make him see her as she truly was to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:31 am
Oburos glanced over at Faye while Heather was on her rant and then held up a hand to stop the werewolf. "Faye?" he questioned softly, noticing her red eyes and her rather curled up position. "Are you alright?" he asked, wanting to help her.

Heather seemed to be bristling with fury that Oburos had stopped her tirade, but one look at Faye and she calmed down a ways, frowning. She muttered something about vampire's lack of hospitality and went tromping back up the stairs to go find someone who either would allow Oburos in, since he seemed willing enough to give his blood to Faye, or someone who would bring Faye some blood.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:53 pm
Faye shook a little and growled in frustration. If only she could break through the shackles that held her down. She needed out. Now She hadn't fed since the wolf and she'd burned through his blood up at the bluff. She hadn't drank any vampire blood because it tasted wrong to her. So she was starving. She launched at Oburos again with a whine like growl then a yelp as the chains yanked her down. "Mine..." She growled in a voice not her own. "I want what's mine..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 pm
Oburos blinked and then sent a furtive glance up the stairs to see if anyone was coming before he waved his hand over the lock on the door, murmuring a few words. A rather strong breeze swept through the dungeon and the door swung open, now unlocked. He sent another glance up the stairs before entering into the cell, worried about Faye and the voice that wasn't her own. "Faye. Faye, come on . . . Don't lose yourself." he murmured, approaching her slowly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 pm
Faye whined struggling to get to him because of the chains then sank down to the floor with a whimper. "Can't feel it...too much darkness." She sobbed holding her head. "Too quiet...Stop it! Stop talking I can't think!" The sobs grew as she tried to control the invisible person that seemed to be who she was talking to. "No...He's mine...I know he is...*sob* Oburos..." She smelt his blood close to her and launched at him this time the chains didn't hold her back as she sank her fangs into his neck and held him close.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games