Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 pm
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London
Kangit
Spider London
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Lucky the Cat is to Milk the Cat as Bogie is to what?

Prize: 5,000g or Jackies

Bibbles

Yep. What prize do you want? cat_3nodding

What do I usually say?

Last time, I believe you said 5,000g.

Yup! Thanks! cat_whee

You're welcome. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 pm
Hanusu-kei
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Which Were-Item has a Were-pose that means "I am snow"?

Prize: 10,000g or Cheepz

I didnt' found any of the were-item list says I am snow......

It doesn't directly say "I am snow", but if you "know something else" (I won't say what, or it will be too obvious), you can read it as "I am snow". cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 am
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Meh. I seriously have no idea about this one. Just guessing. Is it Ice Werewolf? Since snow is technically ice too. xp

Nope. It's a Were-pose that means "I am snow", but if you read the Were-pose's name, you probably won't know what it means, unless you happen to know... something else. cat_smile

I must say that this is a tricky one captain. Nice work! emotion_yatta
And is that a new siggy?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:11 am
Fallen wish,maybe?  

I Electra I

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:32 am
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Meh. I seriously have no idea about this one. Just guessing. Is it Ice Werewolf? Since snow is technically ice too. xp

Nope. It's a Were-pose that means "I am snow", but if you read the Were-pose's name, you probably won't know what it means, unless you happen to know... something else. cat_smile

I know it now! After all the manga I've been reading with lots of names based on it, I should've figured it out earlier. emotion_facepalm
Inari's beads.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:42 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

And is that a new siggy?

Thank you. And yes, it is a new signature. I thought a GIF would look cool, especially if it involves transforming (plus it sounded kind of dramatic). I also plan to add it to the Advertising Were-Animals topic, where everyone can use it. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:51 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

I know it now! After all the manga I've been reading with lots of names based on it, I should've figured it out earlier. emotion_facepalm
Inari's beads.

Yep. It's from Inari's Beads. "Watashi wa Yuki" means "I am Snow" if you can translate Japanese (I'm trying to learn Japanese). cat_smile

Which prize do you want?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:56 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

And is that a new siggy?

Thank you. And yes, it is a new signature. I thought a GIF would look cool, especially if it involves transforming (plus it sounded kind of dramatic). I also plan to add it to the Advertising Were-Animals topic, where everyone can use it. cat_3nodding

You're welcome! At first I thought it was a kitten star that's not moving, but then I looked later to see that it was a fantasy kitten star, and made me really see your signature. It's effective! 3nodding Yes, adding them to that section would let more people use it, though I've seen more of these in the animated GIFs section.  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:59 pm
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Inari's beads.

Yep. It's from Inari's Beads. "Watashi wa Yuki" means "I am Snow" if you can translate Japanese (I'm trying to learn Japanese). cat_smile

Which prize do you want?

Good luck learning it! I'd like to learn Japanese too, but I'm still stuck with trying to learn the Korean language. xd

I'd have the gold please. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:05 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

And is that a new siggy?

You're welcome! At first I thought it was a kitten star that's not moving, but then I looked later to see that it was a fantasy kitten star, and made me really see your signature. It's effective! 3nodding Yes, adding them to that section would let more people use it, though I've seen more of these in the animated GIFs section.

Yeah, I know. I was thinking of making more GIF signatures if I can think of a way to make it as cool as the one I put in my signature. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

Yeah, I know. I was thinking of making more GIF signatures if I can think of a way to make it as cool as the one I put in my signature. cat_3nodding

That would be nice! Adding a touch of mystery's cool too. You're the one who makes the signatures or is there an artist you're collaborating with? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:26 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Inari's beads.

Which prize do you want?

Good luck learning it! I'd like to learn Japanese too, but I'm still stuck with trying to learn the Korean language. xd

I'd have the gold please. whee

Thank you. cat_3nodding
Japanese seems like it would be the language I would use the most (even more than Spanish). I would probably only use Korean to translate a sweatshirt that I have in my closet that has a hamster/guinea pig on it. cat_xp I have yet to translate that.  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:32 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

That would be nice! Adding a touch of mystery's cool too. You're the one who makes the signatures or is there an artist you're collaborating with? emotion_awesome

I'm either copying Gaia's images directly from Gaia, or I make them myself. Although the "making them myself" mostly involves copying the little images from Gaia (and sometimes tektek and Gaiapedia) into one big image, then adding text. cat_razz
But I do sometimes play with the images I copy. For example, I made a "happy" version of Gremalkin. cat_smile

User Image Happy kitty. cat_cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 pm
Kangit

Thank you. cat_3nodding
Japanese seems like it would be the language I would use the most (even more than Spanish). I would probably only use Korean to translate a sweatshirt that I have in my closet that has a hamster/guinea pig on it. cat_xp I have yet to translate that.

That just might be true. rofl I just wanted to learn so I won't have to bother reading subs when watching Korean dramas. emotion_donotwant

Even more than Spanish? Are you perhaps moving to Japan for it to be the language you'd use most? emotion_jawdrop  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:44 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

I'm either copying Gaia's images directly from Gaia, or I make them myself. Although the "making them myself" mostly involves copying the little images from Gaia (and sometimes tektek and Gaiapedia) into one big image, then adding text. cat_razz
But I do sometimes play with the images I copy. For example, I made a "happy" version of Gremalkin. cat_smile

User Image Happy kitty. cat_cool

It's cute!!! emotion_kirakira
Gremalkin's like the cat of Mr. Bean's landlady and seeing this smile on him is just so nice. Seeing this, I really hope you'll think of more designs soon. If I think of suggestions, I'll let you know. emotion_dowant  
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games