Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Lithia_Brandon
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Serehe
Specialization: Guardian
Youngling Clan: --
Personality: Never been played! I assume he will be quiet, but kind and sagely. Patient, but not very warm or playful. He'd need some breaking in, really.
History: No history to speak of. It can be assumed that he has lived a dutiful but quiet life, serving his family and a small group of lions. He came here when they were killed off, and found his new calling and path.

Accepted! But if you could, when you figure out which Youngling clan he would have been in, would you edit your forum? It will be important for when you get your beads! Also, may we have a picture?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image
And Snake!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:14 pm
Lithia_Brandon
User Image
And Snake!

Ahhhhhh, what a pretty~! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Okay, so I have updated the member list again! Also in news, we have created a photobucket for the pride! That means that we won't be pulling images from your PBs anymore!

If we haven't caught your growings or your items, let us know!  

Mizani Ulimwengu

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:36 pm
Club Snails
Name: Jayen
Specialization: Guardian
Personality:Serious and distant, with a gentle side, Jayen has dedicated his life to being a jedi. He cares deeply for the pride and would die protecting it. There are times, when the occasion allows it, that he will smile and joke around. But this is really rare and usually passes just as quickly as it comes.
History: Jayen may not be the type to joke around, but his the ones who raised him liked to have a good laugh now and then. He was raised near the outskirts of M'U, by a clan of monkeys. The monkeys never told him what happened to his real parents, and he never asked. Growing up he was just thankful to have the someone kind to raise him. Where his 'siblings' had a tenancy to goof around, Jayen always watched from a distance to make sure they were okay.

When he became an adolescent he was given taken to the Jedi temple where he was given the choice to stay with the monkeys or live the life of a Jedi. Once Jayen learned about the Jedi, it was clear what path he needed to take, despite having to say good bye to his family. They had taught him much, and he knew that he would be able to bring those skills with him as he became a Jedi.

He found his home with the Jedi and doesn't regret leaving his monkey family. There are times when he will take a break from his duties and go visit them, having a joyous reunion with his family.

Due to lack of interest in the last Council Seat, Club Snails' Jayen will be filling the last slot.

So meet your Fifth and Final Council Member!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:38 am
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Eiyani
Personality: Eiyani was a simple, gentle cheetah, however ever since her first fight, she has been eager to draw more blood. She loves the feel of her claws striking someone else. When she is fighting she acts a bit cocky, but is more focused then when she isn't. Her personality is almost like night and day depending on if she is in a fight or not. Her personality when she isn't fighting is quiet and more relaxed. However when she fights she gets brash and is only focused on the fight.
History: In her past pride Eiyani was a simple, middle class worker who fell in love with a high ranking member of the pride. He told her that he loved her and that it didn't matter what class she was. However he left her when things started getting to serious and ended up becoming another's mate. Feeling like she had been used, Eiyani attacked him, ripping up his face, feeling her claws go deeper and deeper into his fur and skin. When she was done he was near dead. She quickly ran away from the scene, eventually running into Majanga (or another Sith)  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 pm
Club Snails
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Eiyani
Personality: Eiyani was a simple, gentle cheetah, however ever since her first fight, she has been eager to draw more blood. She loves the feel of her claws striking someone else. When she is fighting she acts a bit cocky, but is more focused then when she isn't. Her personality is almost like night and day depending on if she is in a fight or not. Her personality when she isn't fighting is quiet and more relaxed. However when she fights she gets brash and is only focused on the fight.
History: In her past pride Eiyani was a simple, middle class worker who fell in love with a high ranking member of the pride. He told her that he loved her and that it didn't matter what class she was. However he left her when things started getting to serious and ended up becoming another's mate. Feeling like she had been used, Eiyani attacked him, ripping up his face, feeling her claws go deeper and deeper into his fur and skin. When she was done he was near dead. She quickly ran away from the scene, eventually running into Majanga (or another Sith)

Accepted. Welcome to the Dark Side.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 pm
Thread is scary dead guys :C  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:00 pm
-SCREAMS- I FINALLY GOT HIM

User Image

AS SOON AS I FINISH MOVING WE ARE GOING TO GET THIS BALL ROLLING  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:31 pm
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ;W;  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:03 am
Name: Nysa
Specialization: Master
Youngling Clan: Snake Clan
Personality: Nysa is very blunt and speaks her mind. She isn't afraid to hurt others feelings with her words (mostly because she doesn't understand words hurt) When she was younger she would sometimes have insulting nicknames for her fellow younglings. She was warned not to call names. She was an impatient padawan, but with the help of her training she learned how to control her impatient nature. That said, occasionally she will get pissy if she has to wait for long periods of time.
History: Growing up Nysa had always admired the jedi and their ways. Her parents were wards in the pride, but when she was old enough she asked them to allow her to become a youngling. Her goal was to become a jedi guardian. She studied different defensive fighting styles. When she became a padawan, her master did everything in her power to help Nysa achieve her dream. However when Nysa went on her quest of spirit to find her crystal. The crystal she found was one of a lore keeper. It took Nysa a little while to accept the choice. She continued to train in her fighting styles but she soon embraced becoming a lore keeper. The focus of her studies was not writing the current affairs of the pride, but focusing on the different battles and encounters the jedi have faced over the years. She was hesitant to accept the rank of master, feeling that there was much more she could learn as a knight. But with the help of her old master, she agreed to become a master.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:43 pm
Club Snails
Name: Nysa
Specialization: Master
Youngling Clan: Snake Clan
Personality: Nysa is very blunt and speaks her mind. She isn't afraid to hurt others feelings with her words (mostly because she doesn't understand words hurt) When she was younger she would sometimes have insulting nicknames for her fellow younglings. She was warned not to call names. She was an impatient padawan, but with the help of her training she learned how to control her impatient nature. That said, occasionally she will get pissy if she has to wait for long periods of time.
History: Growing up Nysa had always admired the jedi and their ways. Her parents were wards in the pride, but when she was old enough she asked them to allow her to become a youngling. Her goal was to become a jedi guardian. She studied different defensive fighting styles. When she became a padawan, her master did everything in her power to help Nysa achieve her dream. However when Nysa went on her quest of spirit to find her crystal. The crystal she found was one of a lore keeper. It took Nysa a little while to accept the choice. She continued to train in her fighting styles but she soon embraced becoming a lore keeper. The focus of her studies was not writing the current affairs of the pride, but focusing on the different battles and encounters the jedi have faced over the years. She was hesitant to accept the rank of master, feeling that there was much more she could learn as a knight. But with the help of her old master, she agreed to become a master.

Accepted.  

Mizani Ulimwengu

Mizani Ulimwengu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:48 pm
Okay everyone, sorry for the mass quote-a-thon on this post but we really need to get your attention.

If you've been checking the thread in the last week or so, you'll know that I recently managed to FINALLY get Verex, the Jedi Grand Master. This was the one thing holding us back from going official.

This post is to inform you all that we are now actively pushing to get the Pride official!

If you could please check the member list and see if your SOAs are missing and if you have any Unsorted Younglings to find them a Youngling Clan!

We'll need to start gathering RPs as well! If you have any from the last month, if you could post them that would be really helpful! OR if you'd like to start some new ones, post that you are interested! Me and Snails will be working on the other things that need to get done for the Pride application.

I AM currently in the process of settling in from a move, so it might take me a little while to back into the swing of things. So I apologize in advance for that.

We are SO close guys! Almost there!

Tanakako

The Captain Britain

Natsuko-neko

LexThetaSigma

Buffy_the_Bloody

Dame NightFury

The Captain Britain

SSBrosB

Princess_Feylin

F a y t h - x

Kaori_luv

SilverLutz

Amarantha Thea

Conrad The Mighty

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

moonlit-raven

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 pm
But guys, I really do want to apologize with how inactive I've been. A sudden move made my RP inspiration/productivity tank hard. But once I get all settled in, I'll start to really kick some serious butt with this.  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:32 pm
Woohoo  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games