Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:54 pm
Master of 3 Faces
Snuffins
Heehee, never assume Leena for not being a nerd. XD

Chilling, I'm nearly done with my post(s?) o.o Stage one learned~

lol, i'm just glad someone finally got one of my magic puns...

out of everyone i've talked to, i'm the only one who plays, lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:55 pm
Same here, although I just recently began to play. I'm not exactly an awesome player razz

Snuffins

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:02 pm
Master of 3 Faces
Same here, although I just recently began to play. I'm not exactly an awesome player razz

Snuffins

I'm pretty new also, but I play with a lot of experienced people, so i get a lot of help XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:31 pm
The posts' total were kinda...short but oh well >.> The beginnings are never very entertaining. On to the next training~

Snuffins- Yeah, I don't play with experienced people at all lol

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:31 pm
Slaughter and stalemate  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:34 pm
sooooooooooo hungry T-T
just glad i dont have work today, lol  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm
Lol tomorrows going to be hectic for me. I have to work at my G-mom's eye benefit thingy. We're having a ton of games and I'm giving away my 8 kittens o.o Anyone around Houston(Bay City area) want a kitty? XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:38 pm
Snuffins

Sniff!

Master of Faces diverse a cookie for a well good Training post. She learned all the Trainee skills. I'm going do Healing bending next, but what should I do after that? I can't say I can do her novice test. :I  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 pm
Chilling2
Lol I don't think I deserve a cookie...Like...Two or three of those paragraphs are a normal 'post length' for me. My outcome was rather disappointing compared to my normal standards.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 pm
Chilling2
Snuffins

Sniff!

Master of Faces diverse a cookie for a well good Training post. She learned all the Trainee skills. I'm going do Healing bending next, but what should I do after that? I can't say I can do her novice test. :I

you can give her the test. You're a teacher...as long as you're teaching wit an NPC, you can give her tests. You just cant use the NPC as a character  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:02 pm
Snuffins

You know I would love to help if i had the time and didn't have my own guild to work on.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:07 pm
DGwar
Snuffins

You know I would love to help if i had the time and didn't have my own guild to work on.

DG!
YOU!
ME!
PRO-BENDING TEAM!  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:15 pm
*had 8 paragraphs ready/lost them all due to an internet glitch* ......ah interwebz...how i hate you so....  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:18 pm
Snuffins

DG!
YOU!
ME!
PRO-BENDING TEAM!

I'm still thinking about any concept for a bender.
Basic elements never really had a flow for me.
Maybe Earth, possibly fire even.
I dunno.

Edit::
Also, I've noticed that in the event's section firebending has a huge time period where they're basically invincible.
Should it really have that big of an opening? I dunno, just not sure.
Also, I noticed a part in your rules that reminded me an awful lot of:

DGwar

Spontaneous Skill Invention - This isn't a skill level so much as a type of skill. At Level 4 you gain the ability to use this type of skill creation. In essence you can create a custom skill on the spot and use it, however you can only use it once before it must be submitted to customs. You can only use this twice each level and, the opponent can call in a mod if they feel it's not properly worked or worded. Additionally it cannot exceed a Rank Level of your previous level's access, and it cannot be an Alpha Rank Skill. Using this causes the skill to cost double the mana points what it would if you had learned it.
Note: You cannot use the created skill again until it is approved, you must submit the skill to customs at the time of the post in which you use it in, and you must train the skill before you can use it again as well. You also can only create one skill per encounter, and must wait until the first one is approved before using the creation again.

Xxxx Xxxx - Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:32 pm
DGwar
Snuffins

DG!
YOU!
ME!
PRO-BENDING TEAM!

I'm still thinking about any concept for a bender.
Basic elements never really had a flow for me.
Maybe Earth, possibly fire even.
I dunno.

Edit::
Also, I've noticed that in the event's section firebending has a huge time period where they're basically invincible.
Should it really have that big of an opening? I dunno, just not sure.
Also, I noticed a part in your rules that reminded me an awful lot of:

DGwar

Spontaneous Skill Invention - This isn't a skill level so much as a type of skill. At Level 4 you gain the ability to use this type of skill creation. In essence you can create a custom skill on the spot and use it, however you can only use it once before it must be submitted to customs. You can only use this twice each level and, the opponent can call in a mod if they feel it's not properly worked or worded. Additionally it cannot exceed a Rank Level of your previous level's access, and it cannot be an Alpha Rank Skill. Using this causes the skill to cost double the mana points what it would if you had learned it.
Note: You cannot use the created skill again until it is approved, you must submit the skill to customs at the time of the post in which you use it in, and you must train the skill before you can use it again as well. You also can only create one skill per encounter, and must wait until the first one is approved before using the creation again.

Xxxx Xxxx - Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx Xxxx

The fire benders get such a huge boost because it happens only once a year. If they had it any other time, It'd be a much weaker skill

and what are you talking about? I didn't ninja anything ...no...not at all.....hehehehe...not at all sweatdrop

but it realy helps with Bending and creativity. cause you cant cover all the bases with a style.  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games