Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:47 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Skimbleshankx

Heyhey, welcome to the guild, Skimble! Sounds like the 1x1 and yaoi/yuri sections would be your best pick, though I can always open up a "small group rp" subforum if you'd like and the interest is there. Hope you have a great time here~
Oh, and about quoting, I have that problem too. I should make it a guild rule or something.
"QUOTE OR YOU DIE!"

xPoppi

Thanks. I already started in the 1x1 and I'll check out the yaoi/yuri section too. Haha. I don't always quote the others either. Plus I'd rather not die. Haha. Still, I'll keep looking for more roleplays to join/play.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:50 pm
Skimbleshankx
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Skimbleshankx

Heyhey, welcome to the guild, Skimble! Sounds like the 1x1 and yaoi/yuri sections would be your best pick, though I can always open up a "small group rp" subforum if you'd like and the interest is there. Hope you have a great time here~
Oh, and about quoting, I have that problem too. I should make it a guild rule or something.
"QUOTE OR YOU DIE!"

xPoppi

Thanks. I already started in the 1x1 and I'll check out the yaoi/yuri section too. Haha. I don't always quote the others either. Plus I'd rather not die. Haha. Still, I'll keep looking for more roleplays to join/play.

"Heheheheh."
*hides bloody axe behind back*  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:20 am
Seth Than

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:52 am
Hi, I'm ladylydia1020, but you can all call me "lydia". or "lady". or just "1020"
I like rping (though it has been a while), reading, writing, chatting, music, my job, riding bikes, video games, going out, and a whole bunch of other stuff. What's up? What are some good rps here?  

ladylydia1020

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:05 am
ladylydia1020
Hi, I'm ladylydia1020, but you can all call me "lydia". or "lady". or just "1020"
I like rping (though it has been a while), reading, writing, chatting, music, my job, riding bikes, video games, going out, and a whole bunch of other stuff. What's up? What are some good rps here?

Woww, Lydia is a nice name. May I call you that ? 3nodding

Reading, writing, gaming, biking and music all sound fantastic, except the job part. LOL. Kidding.

Its great to have experienced, seasoned players like yourself Lydia, glad you joined. biggrin And feel free to check out our many sub-forums. Not bragging, but I have to say that this guild holds a number of good rps. Just check it out, I'm sure you'll feel at home.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:05 pm
Well hello there! I would like to present myself, My real name is boring so I go by Queenie.
I love rp'ing smile , I've been doing it for 3 years now so I'm experienced, I'm also pretty literate.
A few of my hobbies are reading, writing poetry, playing video games,drawing, enjoying nature, hugging people and making friends!
It was a great honor being invited by you, Poppi!
I hope to be a good addition to the guild!

Love your faces! <3-Queenie  

---QueenBloodyTears---

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:34 am
---QueenBloodyTears---
Well hello there! I would like to present myself, My real name is boring so I go by Queenie.
I love rp'ing smile , I've been doing it for 3 years now so I'm experienced, I'm also pretty literate.
A few of my hobbies are reading, writing poetry, playing video games,drawing, enjoying nature, hugging people and making friends!
It was a great honor being invited by you, Poppi!
I hope to be a good addition to the guild!

Love your faces! <3-Queenie

Heyhey Queenie!
Glad to have you, and glad to see you already around the subforums~
Have fun!
xPoppi  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:26 am
I figured I should do this as well.

So, um. Hi.
You can call me Demon, Lucy, or Sam. Any of those are fine and I will respond to them.

I like to roleplay, wouldn't have joined this guild if I didn't. Anyway, I plan to be here a lot since I now have time to do this.

I look forward to RPing with you people.  

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:02 pm
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
I figured I should do this as well.

So, um. Hi.
You can call me Demon, Lucy, or Sam. Any of those are fine and I will respond to them.

I like to roleplay, wouldn't have joined this guild if I didn't. Anyway, I plan to be here a lot since I now have time to do this.

I look forward to RPing with you people.

Heyhey Lucy! Welcome to the guild. We've got a lot of roleplays open now, so it seems like a good time. ^^
You can check out the full list here. Also, the Battle Subforum for June will be open starting on the 1st, and the guild will get a newsletter about that. Maybe you could check it out~
yum_puddi

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:37 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

gah! im so so so sorry for not saying anything and not RPing with you! as i just said, i'm so srry...but i'm only semi-literate... emo and i was busy..  

kickblue

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:45 pm
kickblue
PoppiHollaPuddelz

gah! im so so so sorry for not saying anything and not RPing with you! as i just said, i'm so srry...but i'm only semi-literate... emo and i was busy..

Lol, no problem!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:31 pm
Well hello!
My name is Nightmare n_n

Thank you for the invite!  

NitemareNightCross

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryuu_Myoto

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:56 am
Hello.
The name is Ryu. Both on gaia and in real life. Though It's something that is still starting to pick up. Thanks for the invite and when I have time I'll get myself settled into a few RP's.

Pleasure to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:23 am
Ryuu_Myoto
Hello.
The name is Ryu. Both on gaia and in real life. Though It's something that is still starting to pick up. Thanks for the invite and when I have time I'll get myself settled into a few RP's.

Pleasure to meet all of you.

Heya Ryu, it's great to have you. Welcome to the guild, and hope you have fun~
yum_puddi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 am
NitemareNightCross
Well hello!