Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hibikibean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

The kid looked at him and ran away to hide behind Azalea. He looked around her leg. Azalea chuckled a bit. "What are you doing here in the woods?" she asked.

Victor XI

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 am
Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon
User Image

"I was walking along the path in the woods to Grandma's house. And when I got there I put my basket of delicious warm chocolate cookies down to go up the stairs to her room. She had mighty big teeth for a Grandmother, laying down in that bed." Stryker said. "Grandma then asked me to climb into her mouth to clean her teeth. So I told her yes I would, but after I go get the basket full of delicious cookies, when I got back, Grandma was naked and she said "Stryker, I'm going to eat you." , so I ran for it, out the door along a different path instead of the usual one. I look behind me, and Grandma the wolf had huffed, she puffed, and she blew the house down. I was so sad........those cookies didn't have a chance." Stryker laughed.  

Victor XI

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:37 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack merely shrugged. Just an offer. Jack claimed, kicking his legs back. He fixed the collar of what was left of his shirt. He smiled like a fool after Eliana said that. Is that an offer? Well then.. Jack said sarcastically, laughing like an idiot afterword. He moved the hair from his eyes and began to wiggle around, suddenly being stubborn with his body.He was reacting to something, but it wasn't a big deal apparently. He hadn't caught fire yet. Jack instead just sat there and waited for dinner, if he was getting any, that is.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 pm
Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:」
User Image
User Image
Eliana blushed, "Like I said, Jack, it's not a good idea. I'd like to stay clean." she winked at him, laughing. "And Nyx, what's a barbie?" no doubt, it was something insulting but what? And why would Nyx think she would stab her? Sure, if she had to, she would...but not without reason!

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:12 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx rolled her eyes and wrapped a tendril of shadows around the rabbit and brought it off the fire, placing it on a nearby rock. "Help yourself," she told them absently, noticing the man's uncomfortable movements. She frowned slightly. Could his body be reacting to the shadows inside? To be fair, she had never attempted this on a being like him before, she had no idea what would happen.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Sorry... not a great post... kinda tired razz ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 am
·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

After buying what she needed she stil woudner where the demon when but thats does not matter, azalea was waiting and inferno needed to get back. After walking for a little bit and getting back to the kids, inferno spotted azalea and this man. Inferno walked in " azalea, this man bothering you? " Inferno asked giving azalea a bag with some stuff inside it, like a water bottul to get water from rivers, looking bag for when we sleep outside and azalea would not sleep on the hard floor. " if he bothering you azalea just say the word and i burn him up " she said as her hands was up in flames

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

Victor XI

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:26 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea crossed her arms. She was in the mood for funny business. The kids gathered around Inferno and took hold of the supplies for them. She smiled to see that it was good that Inferno was ok. Azalea shook her head. "No matter how much I want to say yes. He's not worth it. In the mean time let's go cook something for the kids." she said walking away. She had had enough for one day.

Victor XI

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 am

User Image

User Image

Smileing a little as the kids too some the supplies that she buyed for the kids. Inferno looked back at the man " you sure, punching someone be worth it " inferno knew when azalea talked that he was really making her in a bad mood and inferno didnt like it, sure he cute and all but no matter how cute a guy is, inferno always puts herself with azalea frist. " humm... if you really dont think its worth it then okie. Want me to go out and see if i can punch up something to eat? " she say about punching things, inferno loved to punch, it was her way to hurting things and to kill monsters that gets in her way.
Inferno only took about an hour before comeing back with a dead bird being carried over her shoulder " here we go " she said happly, placing the dead bird on the ground " need to take the feathers off before cooking it " inferno said as she sat down on the ground, she was tired also hungry.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

Victor XI

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Victor XI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 am
Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Stryker Reventon
User Image

Stryker turned to another figure who arrived on the scene known as inferno, hearing her comment about burning him.."That sounds hot. ." he joked with a chuckle. He still had on the wolf mask he made after going head to head with a pack of wolves. All that could be seen was a muscular male with a wolf for a head, but the mouth never opened whenever he talked. His face was hidden. "Wow did you burn that thing? It would be one hot chick if you did." he joked. "So how long were out here in the woods?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:13 am

User Image

User Image

Inferno signed at the man making more jokes that she can stomach. " look, your jokes not funny and by your looks, your not going to last alone in the forest fall of monsters " Inferno said knowing that was a little mean but the boy was annoying by the jokes and all that, i dont think none of the kids was even laughing too. Inferno looked at the kids as they was picking off the feathers off the bird, inferno remember they need a fire so slowly getting up, inferno went to some tree's to get some fire wood, once she was back she placed the wood in the fire place they once did before and then used her own flames to started the fire.
Inferno was just tired and just wanted some sleep, it was a long day for inferno and for azalea and this guy, dont know what she going to do to him.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

Victor XI

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Victor XI

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 am
x Blue Nightingale x

Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon
User Image

"Looks can be deceiving." he said. He had four cans of red bull which could explain his energetic conduct which was only temporary, or was it? He statement obviously had no effect on him what so ever, which only meant something else was in mind. Stryker watched as the woman walked away to gather resources, when she got back Stryker wasn't there, he had vanished. But where in the world did he go?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:47 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack instantly grabbed a leg of the bunny, gnawing on it jokingly. Not so threatening now, are you rabbit? Jack joked. His smile faded when he looked at his arm, the veins bulging slightly. Holy crap.... Jack exclaimed, setting his food down to look at his arm. His main vein pulsing slightly. Whatever his body was reacting to was now a level 3 threat. His body was going to purge itself with heat. Jack felt it coming and ran outside and jumped towards the river as his body combusted simultaneously, the fire spitting on the trees and other side of the river. Jack stepped out of the water, his horns sticking from his head. Okay.. whatever it was is gone... Jack exclaimed, looking down at his singed pants. By the end of tomorrow, I'll be naked.. Jack told them, water evaporating off him.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:06 pm
x Blue Nightingale x

Ѧeon ௰rathweaver

User Image
Aeon smiled as the raven opened it's wings and started flapping them, as it slowly lifts off his shoulder and takes off like a dart, flying around the town. It colored the village like a hawk spotting it's prey then came back to Aeon, landing on his horn. The might jet blank bird lifts its head and lets out a loud cry and Aeon started laughing as he walks around the village. "Thank you buddy" He said. As he took a step he felt something pulse and a sense of power struck him like lightning. Someone in this village had great power in their hands and he needed to know who. Maybe they knew something that he didn't, or maybe he might get a memory back if he found his person. He looked around as the raven hopped back into Aeon's shoulder. THen he came a crossed a woman with crimson eyes and blonde hair. It was her, the woman in the armor and fire. She was the one he felt, and she looked fierce. Was she at the same power level that he was at? Aeon was willing to give it a try and talk to her, but if she got violent he would kill her, even at the cost of the people of the village. Aeon's curled-toed shoes turned and brought the rest of his body closer and closer to the girl with every step until he was about to walk by her, then he stopped. "Well well, you stick out like a sore thumb" He said a brisk tone, with little to no emotion on his face.

𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton followed Eve up to the old man. Listening to his story about his wife made Anton a bit jealous. This man had found love and that is something rare and worthless, at least in Anton's eyes. Others he had seen in the forest before meeting Eve had almost no compassion for anyone, and looking at this man he could now conclude that they must have been every lonely people. When the old man tells of how her necklace got stolen he turned away from both Eve and the old man. The old mans words were like poison after he told them that some low life scum stole his last precious object of his wife. Anton nodded "Eve is right we will get it back" He said still not looking at the man. His ears twitched at the sound of money and he reached his arm back to grab it. "Thank you.." He said still trying to calm himself. The hot-headed half of him hated scum thiefs and he knew they would catch him. Anton turned around and bowed to man then turned to Eve and sighed "The pawn shops or black market type of thing. Thiefs don't normally hold into their goods for very long." He said in a sharp voice, putting the bag of money in his pouch.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:20 pm
Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:」
User Image
User Image
Eliana smirked, "It'll be easier for your wish to come true." she joked, referring to him saying 'Screw me'. Taking another leg of the rabbit, Eliana chewed it delicatley. She felt sort of bad eating another living animal, but she was also hungry; and her hunger overthrew her guiltiness. "What's our plan for tomorrow?" she asked conversationally.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash