Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:40 pm
((egh, he lives, but a panter finds him later xd i want every one to get all hopeful, then to find his mauled body a few yards from camp twisted hey, someone has to set in the hysteria xd ))

Tristian ran back as he saw the first sparks go off from the fireworks. Looked like Yuugi was going to kill him later. If they ever saw eachother again. He felt his pants leg catch on fire, but only wanted to get away from the corpse. Running back away, he heard voices in one of the bathrooms. Tistain stopped to put out the fire, wincing at the pain in his burnt leg. Shoving corpses out of the way of the bathroom door, he knocked. Force of habit, really.
"Is anyone alive in there?" Tristain asked, and his voice broke a bit. His imagination was starting to feed him the images of Anzus boken, battered, and burnt body.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:55 am

((Im gonna wait for Chloie to reply before I do sweatdrop ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:16 pm
((okay 3nodding hmm... does joey and or serenity survive?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:45 pm

((Joey does, but I think Chloie wanted to kill Serenity in the crash, poor Joey cry ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:11 pm
(yea, I was thinking about how to write that in... >.> hmn... I'm so incredibly sorry about not posting as Seto, Inu. I swear, I started to like 8 times. I just forgot I never finished. >.
Seto nearly smiled when he heard Mokuba's words. His arms went around his smaller brother and held him there. He realized for the first time, again, that his entire world was being held in his arms right now. He suddenly realized how little he'd told Mokuba that over the past years. "Don't worry about me if you're hurt yourself, Mokie," he ordered softly.

His shirt stuck to his skin, but he knew that it was because of Mokuba's tears and not because he was bleeding there. He had the worst headache though. It felt as if there was a tremendous throbing pressure in only one specific part of his head--that was where he'd hit it on the wall. As he put this together, his eyes lifted to it, one of his hands moving to the back to Mokuba's head. There was blood on the wall but it was a lot higher up--too high for his brother. He was thankful for that too.

Suddenly, there was a loud sound comming from the cabin--it sounded as if something had exploded. Seto's eyes widened and he stood up quickly. They'd survived the impact but they had to get out of here! He only barely had time to wonder what the damage looked like on the other side of the door before someone was pounding on it, nearly breaking it in on the two boys.

Beyond the pounding, the plane had gone eerilly silent again. "We're fine, get out of the way!" Seto said putting one of his hands on the small of Mokuba's back as he opened the door. When he saw what was beyond he actually gasped in horror and blocked Mokuba's view. Everything was freshly dead. There was blood on the ceilings, on the walls...On luggage that had fallen out of the overhead compartments...on the oxygen masks that had fallen with them...

People were bent over one another, seeming to be heaped all in various dirrections. Seats were pierced and the six inch glass had shattered, sending another red shine through the plane. Then came the smell. The inevitable smell of death. These people had only been gone for a few minutes--but already there was a stiff feeling of death that seemed to hover and linger.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:09 pm
((Apparently, they didn't notice Honda? xd ))

Tristain flew back as the door flew open, landing on a few of the bodies and sprawling backwards. He looked up at the Kaiba bro's standing in the bathroom, Seto keeping Mokuba from seeing the carnage.
"Hey, Kaiba! We gotta get out now! The front just blew a bit, and I don't know how stable this thing is." Tristian stood, wincing at the pain in his leg. It was burnt worse than he thought. Climbing down that tree was going to hurt like hell.

Yami Bakura turned back from where he and Merik were standing, saw Duke climbing down one of the trees, covered in blood. He waved at the other, wondering if Duke saw him. Marik was sitting on the ground, rocking back and forth. Malik took over and stood next to Bakura.
"So... this sucks." Malik commented.
"Yeah... three to one says we don't have any cell-phone service out here." Bakura commented, looking ticked off.
A small explosion rocked the plane, and Bakura commented non-chalantly. "Well, Tea's dead. Yugi will be upset when he finds out."
"Indeed, the fool will be." Malik commented. "Who else survived that you know about, from your vision thing?"
"Well, Tristian did, but not for long, the Kiaba bro's did, Duke obviously did, Joey did, and us. I thnk that's it, so far as I know." Bakura commented, shrugging. Duke was getting near the bottom of the tree, so the two of them stopped talking.

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:03 am
(They're outside? =o)
Duke was surprised to see people outside. "You guys okay?" he asked, making it sound like a regular check-up instead of something you ask when you really care. His eyes grew large when he heard the loud sound coming from the plane, and he jumped a little when a few leafs from the tree fell on his shoulder.
He walked over to Malik and sat down a few feet away from him, looking at the ground in confusion.
"Y-... Tachi's dead." he stated, trying to get his thoughts clear.
"Annnd... " He looked down at his shirt, before he realized it was Tachi's blood all over him. "Oh my God..." his eyes filled up with tears as he realized what had happened. If Tachi wouldn't have held him as they crashed, Duke's head would have been squashed against the seat in front of him.

( 4laugh I don't have to play Tea anymore! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:04 pm
((yeah, the're talented like that xd ))

Yami switched with Bakura, who blinked in confusion, then sat next to Duke, resting a hand on his shoulder.
"Did you see any other of our friends?" Bakura asked softly, hoping someone who didn't think he was Super Freak had survived. Malik stood aloof, watching for anyone else climbing out of the plane.

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:06 am
Duke nodded, and tried to keep in his tears. He had an image to keep up.
"Well... Tea exploded... And... Tristan was standing close to her... And... There were a lot of dead people... Including our teacher..." He swallowed audibly, and tried to wipe some of the blood off of his face and shirt.
There was no point in it, since he was fullly covered.

(sorry for the shortness. ;-; )

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:51 pm

Mokuba sobbed into Seto, grasping to him despritly. Being so close to loosing the one person he had left was enough to tramatise(sp?) the small boy. Holding onto Seto as if it would keep him there. His eyes opened softly as his brother spoke, allowing fresh tears to fall. He smiled softly as he looked at the broken mirror behind them.

"I'm alright. I only have a headache and brusies. Probably just a big bump on the head is all." he whispered softly.

His head had been throbbing, and there was a sharp pain to his back. Feeling as if a stone was being pushed upon it slowly crushing the skin and muscles below. Though all of his vile parts, including his face, head and chest seemed to be alright due to Seto as his shield. His brothers shirt began to stick slightly to his face from all of the tears. Pulling away slowly, he looked up at Seto. Another small smile tricked at his lips, he was staring at his entire world straight in the eyes.

But soon his head shifted towards the door. Loud thuds hit against it, causing Mokuba some shock. They had to get out as soon as possible. Who knows if the plane was about to explode on them. They had made it this far, there was no time to stand around and feel as if it were all over. The voice he reconized to be Tristan, he was happy he made it. But what about the others, how were they? He had heard a small explosion outside. He barely knew Yugis friends, he had befriended them, but they usually stayed away due to his brother. But he still did not want them dead.

Allowing his brother to push him as the door flew open. Feeling the large hand upon a rather large bruise. But he did not flintch, he could take it. Then all of a sudden, his vision went black. Setos hand covered his eyes, blocking his sight from the death before them. He had only caught a glimpse before he was covered. There had been a lot of blood, and he spotted a few bodies. Though he could not see, the smell told him all he needed to know.

"Seto..that man and lady...should we get their bags like they said? And we have to see if the others are alright." he whispered softly.

He had to be brave through this, no matter how intense the sight was beyond the cabin door. They had to see if Joey, Serenity, and the others were alright.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 pm
"Oh." That was all that Bakura could manage to say. Some tears were starting to trickle down his face. Their teacher had always been nice, and Tea & Tristain had been part of Yugi's group, the only people to really accept him at school. He didn't care what Duke thought of him, he really stopped giving a damn a long time ago. Taking a tissue out of his pocket, Bakura started to get some of the blood of of Duke's face. It seemed to be irritating his eyes. The thought that Duke might be on the verge of tears had never occured to Bakura.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:27 am
Duke took the tissue from Bakura's hand, and started trying to get the blood off of his face himself. The other boy's hands were making him nervous.
When he was on it he tried to wipe the tears from his eyes, which didn't really work. The more he tried to fight it, the more seemed to try to escape. He whiped the tissue over his right eye towards his right temple with his right hand, and tried to get himself a cigarette from his pocket with his left hand at the same time. He managed to get one from the pack and put it in his mouth, still having his hand with the tissue on his head. His hands were shaking, and after he got his lighter from his pocket he just couldn't light that damn cig with his left hand somehow. He needed his right hands assistance. When he finally managed to ligt the damn thing, he threw the tissue aside and started smoking like a chimney, trying to alm himself down.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:02 pm
Bakura sighed sadly. "Ok... when we've found out who all survived" Bakura nearly choaked on that last word "we need to make a camp, you know, to live in." Bakura could feel himself start to babble, so he stopped talking. Malik glanced at Duke. The kid looked like he was in the middle of a smoke bomb.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:54 am
When Duke had finished smoking for now and the air around him cleared (within seconds), there were some trails of tears visible on his cheeks. They were perfectly straight lines showing Duke's real skin colour, since the drops had taken the thin layer of blood that had been on there until then. One tear was about to fall down.
"A camp? We're not going to find a way out?" he asked, his voice breaking half-way the word 'camp'.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:32 pm
"Just for over night, so we can sleep and, well, be rested." Bakrua finished lamely. The whole "being in charge" thing was new for him, outside of a roleplay game.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games