Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
The Chatbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zatalin

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:01 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Zatalin
Funkyblueeyes
Zatalin
Funkyblueeyes
Lol I'm sick today so I figured I'd pop in and say hi. Hi!

FUNKY!

Oh goodness!

How are you? Besides dying of plague?

Amazing! Today is my bridal shower, getting married in July, working as a Storyboard artist at a local studio... Living my best life! How about you?

Oh congratulations! It's my birthday so I'm just getting ready to go to the Farmer's Market. Just a quiet day here.

How was the shower?

It was actually really nice! Everyone was so warm and happy, it was a really nice day. Happy birthday!!! How was your birthday?

It was quiet and low key which makes me happiest. I don't like people or crowds I just spent it with my parents and Lionel_the_Omnipotent.

What were some of the best moments from the shower?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:05 pm
Zatalin
Funkyblueeyes
Zatalin
Funkyblueeyes
Zatalin
Funkyblueeyes
Lol I'm sick today so I figured I'd pop in and say hi. Hi!

FUNKY!

Oh goodness!

How are you? Besides dying of plague?

Amazing! Today is my bridal shower, getting married in July, working as a Storyboard artist at a local studio... Living my best life! How about you?

Oh congratulations! It's my birthday so I'm just getting ready to go to the Farmer's Market. Just a quiet day here.

How was the shower?

It was actually really nice! Everyone was so warm and happy, it was a really nice day. Happy birthday!!! How was your birthday?

It was quiet and low key which makes me happiest. I don't like people or crowds I just spent it with my parents and Lionel_the_Omnipotent.

What were some of the best moments from the shower?

Hmmm... My mom made a champagne bar, my neighbour and friend made the most beautiful cake I'd ever seen, and everyone in general seemed to be quite happy and having a good time. And it was small enough that I could spend time with everyone there, which sometimes isn't the case with parties at our house... They get a bit out of hand hahaha!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:55 pm
Well my odd friends, I've made the decision to leave Gaia. There's really no reason for me to come on except for this guild, but it doesn't see much action anymore. I'll give ya'll some time to read this before vanishing, but if you are interested in continuing the friendship outside of here, just shoot me a PM. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:36 pm
Sincerely Metalhead
Well my odd friends, I've made the decision to leave Gaia. There's really no reason for me to come on except for this guild, but it doesn't see much action anymore. I'll give ya'll some time to read this before vanishing, but if you are interested in continuing the friendship outside of here, just shoot me a PM. burning_eyes

Best of luck to you!  

Zatalin

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:25 pm
Zatalin
Sincerely Metalhead

Best of luck to you!

Thank you Z! Best of luck to you too! And always watch out for Velociraptors!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:06 pm
The time has come! Farewell, my odd friends! May you always stay metal! And in some cases, very Canadian!
Hopefully our paths cross in the real world! Thank you for the years of odd friendship!
Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

404 Loki

Omnipresent Stylist

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:38 pm
holy its been forever  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:13 pm
Heey didn't even know this was still around so hii! Lmao  

HelloHiraeth

Distinct Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:56 pm
HelloHiraeth
Heey didn't even know this was still around so hii! Lmao

Ahahaha it comes and goes! How's it goin'?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:50 pm
Funkyblueeyes

It's going alright despite covid and s**t. Recently found out I'm expecting, and I'm trying to find a more reliable and consistent job. Life's going lol

How's things on your end?  

HelloHiraeth

Distinct Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:50 pm
HelloHiraeth
Funkyblueeyes

It's going alright despite covid and s**t. Recently found out I'm expecting, and I'm trying to find a more reliable and consistent job. Life's going lol

How's things on your end?

Oh my gosh congratulations!!! What a stressful time to have to balance that though, foof. Times are tough. Hopefully things will mellow out soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:25 pm
Hey there. Just happened to see the guild announcement. Wow, it's been a long time! I can't remember the last time I posted in here...it's been a long time for sure. Phew. So much has changed in the last several years.

COVID19 brought me back to Gaia help ease some boredom, but I've been visiting Gaia sporadically for the last three years or so.

I see Biyanka all the time IRL and I know she used to post in here. I'll have to try and talk her into signing into Gaia. haha. She and I are going Stand Up Paddleboarding this week!  

Ramiele
Crew

Sparkly Explorer

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:32 am
Ramiele
Hey there. Just happened to see the guild announcement. Wow, it's been a long time! I can't remember the last time I posted in here...it's been a long time for sure. Phew. So much has changed in the last several years.

COVID19 brought me back to Gaia help ease some boredom, but I've been visiting Gaia sporadically for the last three years or so.

I see Biyanka all the time IRL and I know she used to post in here. I'll have to try and talk her into signing into Gaia. haha. She and I are going Stand Up Paddleboarding this week!

Ramiiiiii!!!! heart
Paddleboarding is so much fun. Have you done it before?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:40 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Ramiele

Ramiiiiii!!!! heart
I have a few times, I really enjoy it! It's usually our Sunday morning thing, but we canceled this weekend because it was supposed to rain. We got 10 whole drops. Ughh. But hey, looking forward to this Wednesday!  

Ramiele
Crew

Sparkly Explorer

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:48 pm
Ramiele
Funkyblueeyes
Ramiele

Ramiiiiii!!!! heart
I have a few times, I really enjoy it! It's usually our Sunday morning thing, but we canceled this weekend because it was supposed to rain. We got 10 whole drops. Ughh. But hey, looking forward to this Wednesday!

Aw how nice, that's great. Such a healthy activity too biggrin
We're having a heat wave out here, it's not hot compared to hot places but for us it is. I'm not used to it. It's too hot to do anything but snuggle up next to the air conditioner razz
I really need to get into some more physically active activities as soon as it's bearable to move again though. I've been letting quarantine get the best of me! I'm not sure my body even remembers how to do things like balance and paddle anymore hahahaha.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff