Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:57 pm
Arisa's eyes softened and she reached out to place a comforting hand on her sister's shoulder. "Kyria . . ." she started, about to say that she didn't need to finish it right now if she couldn't . . . if it made her uncomfortable . . . But then Tyrion had grabbed her sister and was shaking her.

"Kyria!" Kendall called out. He started to rush after her but paused to glare at the prince of the opposing country. "Please remind yourself that you are a guest under my care. I would take care of how you treat others." he growled, no small threat thinly veiled in his words. He then rushed after Kyria, leaving Tyrion to face a glaring Arisa alone.

Arisa was indeed pissed off at Tyrion. She opened her mouth to say something, but thought better of it, snapped it close, turned on her heel with a 'hmph!' and walked away, a clear dismissal of Tyrion. She did NOT want to have anything to do with him right now! Not with the way he treated her sister! Yes, she had wanted to know what happened next, but that did not give him the right to treat her sister that way!

Kendall caught up with Kyria fairly quickly once she had settled. He saw her scribbling out notes in a rather frantic manner. He sighed and sat down next to her. Gently, he pulled her to his chest and placed his hand on hers, stopping the motion. "Kyria . . . come back to the world please. There will be a time for you to finish, but not now. Not like this." he whispered softly into her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:44 pm
Tyrion shook his head and returned to his spot and continued to eat. He wanted to know the outcome. He wanted to know what she wrote, why Arisa wanted to know the end. His outburst wasn't warrented. . . He should have stayed out of it. He really should.

Kyria trembled as she composed. She couldn't stop, wouldn't stop, until Kendall arrived and pulled her close. The book and pencil falling out of her hands. Her eyes filled with tears as she trembled. "Kendall. . . Kendall I can't. . . I can't finish it. . .I'm scared Arisa will lose him. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:40 pm
((Arisa didn't say anything about what she saw in the vision . . . Tyrion wouldn't know what got her so worked up . . .))

Kendall frowned and held her closer. "Hush. It'll work out. She's your sister after all." he said with a bit of a chuckle. "I'm sure she'll be too stubborn to lose him." he said, trying to comfort her. At the same time, he was starting to make his own plans, something to try and ensure the safety of the young prince of Permandra.

He sighed. "Shh, shh, let's get you to bed shall we?" he asked with a smile, standing and helping Kyria up with him. "It's been a long, hard day for all of us." he said, smiling comfortingly at Kyria.

Arisa, meanwhile, was sitting outside the food tent, a bit glad that Tyrion hadn't followed her, but also a bit put out. Still, she kept an eye out for her sister even as her fingers played an imaginary piano across her lap. As refreshing as being able to play those cups was, she missed a proper instrument to work with. A piano, or a violin would be a welcome sight by now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:38 pm
((And this is why one shouldn't post too 9 different rps at once XD want me to fix it?))

After calming down Tyrion went out after Arisa. "I'm sorry." He said to her. "I had no right to do that to your sister. . .When I see her again I will apologise to her too. Maybe I can pay some sort of penance?"

Kyria clung to him when they stood, making no move to leave the spot she'd chosen to compose. "Not yet." She mewed. "I want to stay here a little longer, with you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:46 pm
((Please? For continuity's sake? XD))

Arisa sighed, and refused to look at Tyrion. "I just . . . I thought you understood. I shouldn't have even asked. If she didn't finish it, I shouldn't have pushed her for more . . ." she grumbled, standing up and brushing the dirt off her clothes. "And ask her about your penance if you want to pay one so badly. She's the one you scared." she said, still rather cold towards him, but . . . she would forgive him eventually . . . she was just a bit . . . disappointed.

Kendall smiled before he pressed a kiss to her head. "Shh, I won't be leaving you any time soon. I promise you that." he said, smiling. "We can go together. Your sister is worried about you too, you know." he said, wanting the siblings to get along at the very least.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:54 pm
((Done razz ))

Tyrion nodded a little. "I do understand. And I realise it was not my place to butt in. And I won't do that again."

Kyria shook her head hiding her face against his chest. "I'm not ready yet." She replied. "Hold me here a bit longer. . .please. . ." She begged. "His end is bad. . ." She sobbed. "It will crush her. . . I can't face her with an ending like that. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:28 pm
((Cool. ^-^))

Kendall sighed and held her close, rubbing one hand up and down her back. "Shh, shh . . . it'll be okay." he whispered. It would. He would make sure of it. Even if he had to keep the prince under guard at all times.

Arisa sighed and turned to him. "Please don't. It's . . . it's not even that it wasn't your place, but . . . Kyria . . . gets anxiety attacks when asked to compose when she's not ready to. We had a tutor who was always asking for her to compose . . . She would always come home pale and shaking afterwards . . ." she said, frowning. "I had forgotten . . . until I saw her getting upset about it." she said, starting to look rather upset herself. "I had forgotten that my own twin gets anxiety attacks . . ." she murmured, her voice getting a bit choked as she tried not to cry. What sort of a sister was she?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:42 pm
Kyria mewed softly and shook her head. "It's been written Kendall." She sobbed. "Unless. . .Unless Arisa figures out how to change it."

Tyrion listened. "Arisa. . .You haven't seen her in a long time. But now you're together again, you can reconnect." He took her hands. "It's okay. I'm sure she'll understand. You have plenty of opportunities to reconnect."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:49 pm
Kendall frowned. "Then trust that your sister will figure something out." he whispered softly, hugging her close. He pulled away after a few seconds, smiling. "Now, my sweet kitten, shall we head back to the main camp and then to bed?" he asked, trying his best to bring a bit of brightness to the situation.

Arisa sniffled and choked back her tears once more. "But I of all people should have remembered! And . . . and I didn't! And Kyria probably hates me for even asking it of her!" she was barely holding back her tears. It was no good . . . she was going to cry . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:53 pm
Tyrion sighed a tiny bit and pulled her into his arms stroking her back. "Ssh. I'm sure she doesn't. Kyria doesn't seem like the type to hold grudges." He held her tenderly in his arms hoping to give her comfort.

Kyria sniffled and nodded a bit. She gave a tiny smile at the pet name. "Only if you kiss me." She replied.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:17 am
Arisa couldn't help but laugh a bit bitterly at that. "You wouldn't think so would you? But she wouldn't talk to me for a week once because I accidentally dropped one of her compositions into the mud . . ." she murmured, the tears flowing rather freely now. She didn't return the hug, but . . . she didn't resist the embrace either.

Kendall smiled and leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips. After a few moments he pulled back and smiled. "Now, shall we go, my kitten?" he asked, figuring since the pet name hadn't been shot down, he might as well use it . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:26 am
Kyria kissed him back smiling more and nodded. "Okay. I'm ready to go back now." She replied to Kendall and took his arm. She paced a tiny bit before letting him take her back to the camp. She wasn't as calm as she would have liked, but she needed to face Tyrion. . . Needed to face Arisa. Even if she felt guilty over what she had written.

Tyrion nodded a bit. "Well how about we don't panic until she comes back. She might surprise us and hug you. We won't know until she comes back."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:00 pm
Arisa nodded and then hugged Tyrion quickly but tightly before pulling away and wiping at her eyes. "Thank you." she said softly, a light smile tugging at her lips.

Kendall led Kyra back to camp, walking nice and slow, one hand covering hers as it rested on his arm. He gently brushed his thumb over it in slow, calming circles, sensing that she wasn't fully calmed down, and trying to help her through that. "It'll be alright." he whispered, smiling reassuringly at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:48 am
Kyria was focusing on her breathing, until Kendall started to rub her hand, then her mind fixated on that, and she managed to remain calm about her music. . . Tried not to over react to her sister's male friend. . .Tried so hard. She turned to Kendall and grabbed him to stop. "Kendall. . . Kiss me. . . Before we go back to them, please? I . . . I'm still not feeling the best."

Tyrion nodded to and handed her his hankie. "Here." He said. "Take this. And then lets see if the cook has something for us okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:32 pm
Kendall smiled softly and pulled Kyria into a hug first. "Kyria, it'll be fine. You'll see." he whispered to her softly before pulling back and giving her a gentle kiss. "Now come on, you and your sister were separated for far too long to let a little spat continue to separate you." he teased her lightly.

Arisa took the hankie and wiped the tears from her face, nodding at his suggestion. "Okay." she agreed, a bit hiccupy in her answer, but she was calming down. She'd change his future. She'd make sure of it.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games