Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:29 pm
Ellyone smiled blushing just a tiny bit. "Yes, I was going to talk to you soon about that too." Ellyone whispered back watching her children sleep. When out of the children's ear shot Ellyone sighed and brushed hair out of the other's face. "That child, her name is Aura. Her mother Sharisha allowed God to make her with his child to stop us. But, there is a prophecy that says the daughter of the king will marry the son of the devil. I think it translates to Aura will marry Damien. I'm trying my best to not let that happen. If Damien is anything like his father getting married to Aura will bind him to god and it'll be our undoing. At least. . . that's my theory. Damien might not be it. Gods I just want a break from this to raise our family together." She put her head on Tamera's shoulder. "Can't we get a tiny break? Ever?" Ellyone held Tamera close. "I'm so sorry for this Tamera." She whispered kissing her forehead. "I didn't mean for you to be in danger." Ellyone shook her head. "And I fear, more than anything. That with my mind right now, taking you will hurt you. And I don't want to hurt you." She growled and nuzzled her lips against Tamera's. "Need more control." Then she chuckled a little. "I love you." She whispered in Tamera's ear.

Klaus couldn't sleep. It felt too hot with the blankets and too cold without them. He felt closed in. Like his skin was trapping him. After a mini war with himself he got out of bed and stalked around the courtyard trying to figure out what was happening to him. Did his mother's little stunt start the wheels of his true form turning? He didn't know. All he knew was something was wrong. And he couldn't figure out what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:25 pm
"Lets just go to bed," Tamera smiled up at Ellyone, "It's been an exciting evening for everyone and we all need to rest."

Tamera took Ellie's hand and guided her to her room. She took her angelic lover to her bed and pulled the sheets over them. The thought of losing Ellie to some Aura kid made her sick to her stomach, but the other thought of Damien forming a union with that girl made her nauseous. As long as she lived, Damien would never ever be near that girl.

Leila woke slowly as she felt the disturbance in the room. She normally didn't sleep with the twins or even in Klaus' bedroom, but tonight she was going to make an exception. Sitting up carefully, she noticed that Klaus was no longer in the room. The room was pitch dark and it was difficult to see anything or if he was still in the room. Leila climbed out of the bed, left the room, and looked in the base of the mansion to find her half brother. Then, she heard noises from the courtyard to find Klaus walking around.

"Klaus?" Leila whispered as she opened the door, "What are you doing?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 pm
Klaus turned and frowned at his half sister. "Hey, what are you doing outside?" He breathed picking her up and holding her close in his arms and kissed her cheek. "You'll get cold out here." He wrapped his wings around her to keep her warm. "There all better." He completely side stepped her question as he took her back inside to her room. "Did you have a bad dream? Wouldn't you like me to read you a story? Or teach you some awesome angel tricks?" He seemed a bit too affectionate and attentive.

Ellyone smiled back and let her female take her to their room snuggling close. "Love you." She whispered turning her voice into Eli's when she said it just so see what effect it would have on the female. She was feeling like a tease at that moment and if she wasn't feeling homicidal in her sub -conscious she'd be making babies with Tamera at that moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:57 am
The sound of Eli's voice made Tamera curl closer to Ellie. She tilted her lover's head towards her before placing soft kisses upon their lips before deepening the kiss. Though Ellie had warned her that she still felt...unstable..Tamera couldn't help her own desires. In that one evening, she had argued with her lover and feared she had lost them as well. Tamera moved herself on top of Ellie as she entangled her fingers within her hair before whispering into her ear, "Even if we don't do anything, could...could you be Eli for tonight?"

Leila felt uncomfortable with Klaus being this attentive to her. As siblings, they were close, but she didn't like him like this. She had seen the way he looked at her human mother, and she knew he cared about her human mother, but that didn't mean he can act like that towards her. Leila scooted herself away from Klaus slightly before covering herself up a little more, "No...i'm fine.."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:36 pm
Klaus frowned at her then let her go. "Okay. Sleep well." He said a tiny bit confused as he left her room muttering about trying to be a good big brother then went back outside to pace. As he paced he was glad that his strange behaviour had distracted Leila for how edgy he was. He didn't intend on freaking her out. He just didn't want her catching on to his thought processes. If she was anything at all like Ellyone she'd try something to help. . . and it might've ended very badly indeed.

Ellyone smiled softly her body already changing. "Your wish my love. Is my command." Eli purred touching over Tamera's body. He believed if he just did this he could retain some semblance of control. Another smile. This wasn't so bad. Okay enough just snuggles now. He thought holding her close and just kissing her neck then moved to her lips claiming them as gently as he could rolling them so he was over her. He was being as gentle as he could. His wings unfolded wrapping around his female gently. Her scent filled the tiny space and he groaned with need. "I want to be gentle." He moaned burying his face in her neck. "I need to be gentle, but I fear I won't be." Even as he spoke he was pulling their clothes from them. "Unless. . . " He lifted his hands to the headboard taking a tight grip. He looked down at her waiting for her consent to continue and begin taking her. "If it hurts I'll stop straight away. I promise."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:02 pm
Tamera could feel that his once gentle hands had small claws forming that dug into her skin. She wrapped her arms around his neck when they kissed before he softly pulled away. The human held him tighter and gently placed her hands on his cheeks to bring him closer, "I won't break too easily, just don't go too hard."

She kissed him deeply before allowing herself to bask in her time with Eli.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Tamera gasped from her release before collapsing beneath Eli when he released as well. She spread her arms out as her breath slowly calmed before glancing up at Eli, "You weren't too rough.."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 pm
Eli lifted his hands to the bed. "I know, I just don't want to hurt you." He replied his claws already digging into the wood of the head board.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eli growled out his pleasure with a smile. Well the bed was totalled but he didn't hurt Tamera at all. For that he was glad and after wiping his hands clean kissed over her cheeks and her hair. "I'm glad." He whispered in her ear holding her close to him. He prayed silently that his seed took. He didn't know why but he wanted it too. But then he thought of Demetrius. They promised no more children for a while. But he couldn't deny his little human. Eli mentally shrugged. What ever happens, happens. He thought snuggling with his human.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:45 pm
Demetrius awoke the next morning to see that Damien was still fast asleep in his crib. So, his internal transformation was complete. The demon man sighed to himself with relief. He knew the many transformations his sons would go through with their demonic blood within them. All except..well..Klaus. Demetrius sat up in his bed as he thought of his eldest son. Klaus had more of Ellyone within him than he did his demonic side. There were many reasons for this, but he decided not to fixate on that issue just yet. Klaus was still young, barely above a toddler compared to a demon life-span of eternity.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:35 pm
Rose stood in her father's bedroom with a pout. "You don't want me." She stated as a fact. "That's what Klaus can sense. You only wanted sons. Not daughters. So Klaus is taking over the role you're meant to play in my life." She took a few steps back until she was at the door. "I wish Eli was my dad and not you!" She slammed his door hard and ran back to Klaus who held her close as she cried.
"Brave girl." He whispered as he held her.

Eli frowned. It was as if someone was talking about him. "I'll be back my human." He purred kissing Tamera's cheek and after putting on a robe he left their room to find out what was going on. He could hear his daughter Rose sobbing and Klaus trying to comfort her. Eli returned to his female form and bolted to Rose taking her from Klaus. "Mummy!" She sobbed clinging to her mother. "Why doesn't he want me? Why does daddy hate me?" She sobbed harder. Ellyone frowned confused as to what had happened to make Rose act in this way. "Ssh, it's okay darling. I still love you. Ssh. It's okay." She didn't know what to do. She'd never seen her daughter so distressed about anything before. Rein looked so tortured and Klaus heart broken. "Okay boys, I'm going to spend some time with Rose. Okay?" They nodded a little as Ellyone took Rose to the other side of the mansion and just spent time with her on a couch holding her close. "We obey the leader." Someone whispered and Ellyone spun around. At least five weeping angels stood eyes covered around Ellyone and her Daughter. "And who is your leader?" Ellyone asked calmly.
"You are. You the last of the originals. You are our leader." Ellyone turned toward the voice and saw one with it's face uncovered and smiling.
"Then be gone from here. Protect the people in this house-"
"Mummy I'm scared." Rose whined. But when Ellyone blinked a weeping angel had come close frozen kissing Rose's temple and caressing her hair.
"We mean your child no harm. We will protect them. They are our future." Then when Ellyone and Rose blinked again. They were gone.
"Well that was weird." Ellyone breathed looking down at her daughter who'd passed out from fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:03 pm
Tamera woke groggily, her body was completely sore from last night. She didn't want to alarm Ellie so she kept in the waves of pain from their love making last night, but now it felt as if her body were covered in bruises. Slowly, and carefully, Tamera got out of the bed and pulled on her normal clothes before brushing her hair. Even the slightest of movements made her stiff with pain.

"Momma?"

She turned to see Leila, barely awake, as her daughter stepped into the room. Tamera did her best to smile, "Good morning..sweet heart. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm..." Leila yawned, "Klaus is acting weird."

Tamera's spine stiffened before she turned towards her daughter, "What do you mean?"

"He was walking outside a lot last night, and when I went to ask him what was wrong, he put me back to bed and starting acting even more weird," Leila answered as she sat on the messy bed.

Demetrius shrugged at the little incident. His daughter, Rose, would've been good to use as a marriage contract with another powerful demon, but Ellyone would never sign off on it and Tamera wouldn't play the role of the mother to sign off on it. Therefore, Rose was his daughter, but seen more of an object to feed, clothe, and provide for rather than a son who would take after his father.

Old ways of thinking? Demetrius smirked to himself, why would a demon change his thought process? Damien barely stirred in his sleep as Demetrius cradled his son against his shoulder as he began walking out of his room to the living room.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:37 pm
Klaus and Rein saw their father leave his room. "LET ME AT HIM!!!" Rein roared.
"No." Klaus growled. "Stay calm. Don't! Ow! Rein no biting!"
"He made Rose cry! I'll kill him!"
"You can't kill your own father Rein!" Klaus hissed. Rein wasn't listening. "Holy s**t!" Klaus breathed dropping his brother who just sat on the floor and roared. His body shuddered. "MUM!!!" Klaus screamed. "ELI!!!!!!!!"

Ellyone's eyes flashed. "Rein no!" She breathed holding Rose close and raced back to the main room. Something was wrong. She could feel it. Rein was going to change. When she got there the sight was horrific. "Klaus hold you sister!" She ordered then dragged the snapping deranged Rein outside into the snow. He roared and bit his mother who threw him off. It seemed his twin was the catalyst. "Rein. It's okay. Rose is safe. Calm yourself. She's okay. Klaus has her now. Calm yourself."
"No~!" Rein roared. "He hurt her!"
"Who did darling? Who hurt Rose and I'll-"
"He doesn't want her! He doesn't want daughters."
Ellyone gasped. So Demetrius being cold had gotten to Rose. No wonder she was so angry all the time. She sighed. How could she not have realised? "Stay here." Ellyone growled and went inside and got Rose who'd woken.
"Rein!" Rose whined wiggling out of her mother's arms and to her brothers holding him tight. "It's okay brother. I'm okay now. I have you. I don't need Demi." Her brother's eyes returned to their soft grey as his body changed back and he hugged his sister. "Mummy loves us, and that's all that matters." She whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Demetrius barely winced at Rein's reaction to how cold he had been to his only daughter. His golden eyes were dulled as he waited for the little scene to pass over, however... Rein showed signs of having a transformation just like Klaus and Ellyone. Dammit! Was his only demon child the one produced by the weak human?

Damien woke slowly and turned his head, resting his head against his father's shoulder. Looking down at Rein's reaction, a small smile formed on Damien's lips. At such a young age, he knew he had both his brother's beat. Not that he didn't love his brothers, but it was obvious that he was the favorite of their father's.

Tamera heard a commotion and went to Leila, holding her daughter close until she looked out the window to see Ellie throw Rein in the snow. Her eyes were wide as she told Leila to stay in the room as she ran down the stairs, in all the pain that she was in, until she found Ellie, "What the heck is going on!?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:55 pm
Rein's eyes flickered to Tamera and they turned black. He gently pushed Rose to the side. "No brother wait!" His wings left him. Every part of his body turned into the true form of a full blood demon. "You." Rein growled. "It's your fault." Claws out he launched at Tamera. "No!" Ellyone cried getting in the way. Rein's claws went through her stomach and she coughed out blood.
"Mama? No Mama! Why?!" Rein's black eyes looked tortured.
"He harmed the leader!" Ellyone tensed.
"No! he didn't mean to!" Ellyone cried at a lone angel statue that stood near them all. But Ellyone was losing consciousness and her legs gave out on her. The weeping Angel caught her easily. "You are not of us. . . Rein the Destroyer. You are of them. Filthy creatures."
"DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT!" Klaus roared pulling Rein away. Rose screamed and raced to her brother.
"Please let mummy go." Rose whined. "She's getting better look! Just please let her go." The Angel nodded and gently placed Ellyone in the snow before leaving. "We protect the leader and her heir." It said simply. "Males are worthless to us."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:06 pm
"Rein..." Tamera's eyes were wide as she watched the child she called her son try to kill her.

As he flew at her, she opened her arms to catch him though he meant harm. She snapped out of her trance when Ellie took the blow. Tamera rushed over to Ellie before one of the angels caught Ellie. Her eyes were wide with fear. The only Weeping Angel she had ever seen was Ellyone and seeing a few more around her were making her nervous. Tamera moved away from Ellie to Klaus and Rein, taking the boys in her arms.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:12 pm
Rose watched as the Angel left. So they were like Ellyone too. Her eyes looked over the angel and she gasped. "That's the same one! Mama look!" But Ellyone was still unconscious. And she wasn't going to ask her father for help. "It's okay mummy. We'll be okay."

Rein struggled out of Tamera's grasp and went to his mother taking hold of a hand. "I promise mummy, if you wake up I will never turn again! Please wake up mummy!" Rein croaked trying not to cry.

Ellyone's eyes opened a tiny bit. "Hey you two." She breathed. "No crying. I'm fine. Just let me lay here a while. Okay?" She smiled and closed her eyes again. She just needed a nap. That's all.

Rein and Rose looked at their father. They looked absolutely nothing like their mother in those few moments. Utter hate showed in their eyes. "And to think I worshipped this. . . demon." Rein growled.
"Don't say that." Klaus growled. "You both are more demon that Weeping Angel and you know it."
"Stop fighting." Ellyone growled. "If he cannot love you for who you are then he is at a lose not you." She hissed lowly. Klaus whined and pulled his mother in his arms. They'd called Rose their heir. . . and males useless. . . what did that mean?  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games