Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:31 pm
"Your mother is here and you want to...do it all over again!?" Anya shoved Conrad off of her before quickly dressing herself, "And why weren't you going to say something about me meeting your mother? I don't even look decent!"

Anya rushed to the bathroom to quickly fix her hair. She could hear Conrad, disappointed by not continuing what they were going to start over, and he grudgingly left the room. When she finished preparing herself, she left her hair down while wearing a long, red silk dress that draped nicely around her build. Nothing too revealing, but enough to say that she was still a woman in the modern ages with a lady-like air to her. Anya gazed at herself in the mirror with a new-found confidence within herself. That little battle with Liam last night should have gotten her some type of 'one-up' compared to actually dueling it out with him out of anger.

However, Anya thought to herself as she turned and left the bedroom to greet Conrad's mother, she couldn't control her fiance. She couldn't manipulate him either. That obviously wasn't going to work. Anya would have to use another tactic to make Oscar coming back to the castle. She then stopped in the middle of a lone hallway. Without a proper marriage ceremony, she wasn't Conrad's true Queen. But...she touched the bite mark on his neck, she was his eternal mate. All she had to do now was wait for the ceremony and for her to mark him to finish the binding between them before she could get Oscar safely onto the grounds.

Liam was still angry at that bat b***h for her hiding her little plan from both Emma and Conrad. He couldn't keep this secret from Emma, but he remembered Oscar's words. Though he was angry with Anya, he respected Oscar's words. As long as that guy stayed away from his Emma, then he would keep his promise and not tell Conrad that Anya was behind all of this from the very beginning.

He kept himself by Emma's side, "So, am I meeting your grandmother today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:01 pm
"Well why not?" Conrad grumbled reluctantly getting off the bed to pull on some fresh clothes, but all he could find was his old Monk's clothes from his religious phase. Jess must be doing the washing then. He thought with a sigh. He could scent it. Anya was up to something. Maybe a surprise party? Or something. . . no this felt darker. He frowned more. Something didn't feel right. . .

"Apparently we both are." Emma replied with a sigh. She could feel a migraine coming on. "I'll let her in then." She said opening the front door. "Can I help you strange woman?" Emma asked with a sweet smile. Contessa was not amused. "Excuse me?" Contessa shrieked. "How dare you speak to me in that manner!!" Emma tilted her head with a smirk.
"I'm sorry, Who are you, you screaming banshee?" Emma amended.
"Conrad! CONRAD!!!! Get this tart away from me!!!" Contessa screamed going red. Conrad had thrown on a large dress having heard his mother and his daughter talking. He feared the end of the world. "Mother!!" He roared back panting hard holding the door frame. "Your grandchild is not a tart!"
"Grandchild? This Half-breed lycan slut is my Grandchild?!!!"
A vein in Emma's jaw ticked. "Mother, take that back, now." Conrad said in warning.
"I will not apologise for the-" Emma's fist struck out before she could stop herself. Her body changed, her features becoming more animalistic. "I'm going to kill you." Emma growled stalking forward.

"LIAM!!!" Conrad roared holding his mother back. "Liam keep her back!!! ANYA DO SOMETHING!!" Conrad tried to hold his mother back from Emma both women ready to kill each other. "You half-breed! I'll kill you for this!"
"Not if I kill you first you two bit gold digger!" Emma spat out. Both women looked murderous claws out scratching the air. "ANYA!!!" Conrad cried desperately.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:29 pm
From the shadows, Anya demurely and calmly walked in between Emma and the woman that would be her mother-in-law. Anya stood with her back to Emma as she smiled up at the new woman before sinking to a low bow, "You must be Conrad's mother. It's an honor to meet you on this fine evening."

Anya then stood up as she held her hands in front of her before looking up at the woman, "I am Anya Mikolov, and Conrad's fiance."

Liam didn't like the way that Anya carried herself as if she were royalty already. He could see the plan multiplying in her eyes as she spoke with such softness in her voice. If he were anyone else who didn't know her plan, he'd probably remain ignorant to her other ways. Liam quickly held onto Emma, yanking her back from the weird woman that Conrad referred to as his mother, "Pull yourself together, Emma, just ignore what she said!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm
Contessa bristled. "More impure blood! Conrad are you a magnet to filth such as these?!" Her hand swept out. "Look at this thing! A created with the intent to manipulate for power! You will have none of that while I'm alive!"

"Fine then just die!" Emma roared lunging at her grandmother only to be yanked back. "Let me go Liam!" She roared kicking and screaming to get to the stupid vampire royal.
"Woman stop punching me!" Conrad roared at his mother who was punching her son in the head to tare apart the made vampire and destroy Conrad's idea for a sick joke that was the half-breed. "None of these will be my heir! Only who I choose!"
"Mother! I am king now you are in no position to tell me who I can and cannot marry! Ow Mother!"
F***n' Witch!" Emma roared at her grandmother.
"You slut!" Contessa roared back. "You will never be queen!"
"You aren't my grandmother!!! None can be more crap than you!" Then Emma reverted to Estonian which seemed to anger her grandmother even more. As she pushed Conrad to the ground then knocked Anya out of her way and proceeded to Emma who easily shook off Liam. . . then the cat fight began.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:48 pm
"The only impure one here is the one speaking such a line of insults in front of a large audience," Anya growled angrily as she wiped away where the woman had touched her, "My ancestors, who lived in squalor, have more class than you!"

"Enough with the old-english bullshit banter and actually do something!" Liam stated sharply before separating Emma and the old grandmother, "Conrad, stop your mother from tearing apart your child!"

"This is as far as it goes anyways!" Anya hissed as she snatched Emma's ankles and began dragging her half-breed friend down the hall, "I'm not subjecting Emma to this low-life nonsense of a half-wit person that calls herself a pure blood!"

Liam growled to himself as he followed Anya, watching and listening to Emma kick and scream. No matter what true breed his fiance was, she was no match for Anya's strength.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 pm
"Conrad!!" Contessa shrieked only to be hit on the head and dragged in the opposite direction.

Emma fought off Anya best she could but the woman was older than her and therefore stronger. It didn't matter that she was natural born. . . at least not for ten years. "Unhand me this instant!" She roared flailing around. "Liam~!" She added with a whimper.

"Conrad what is the meaning of this? I expected you to be marrying a pure born and introducing me to the half human daughter not a half lycan half human!"
"She is Emmaline of the Three mother. She's all three."
"That's not the point! You've disgraced yourself! Your father would be turning in his grave-"
"My father would be patting my back! He was more laid back toward me than you ever were and if you cannot be happy with my family then you will not be apart of it!!" He would not let any one else hurt his daughter. Never again.
Contessa's eyes widened with shock. "You cannot be serious!?" She gasped slamming her fists on the desk.
"I am deadly serious!" Conrad roared. "Emma is my world! I'd do anything for her!!" Both had their noses millimetres from each other.
"Then why is she three breeds? What possessed you to turn her lycan too?!" Conrad drew back pain written all over his face as he relived in slow motion those horrible moments that were his child's death. "She. . . nearly died." He said softly. His mother's gasp made him look up at her. "She was running after her first choice in mate! Why she'd pick a whiny emotionally unstable made vampire I'll never know but he was being stupid and she fell down those stairs to her death. If her fiancé and I hadn't gotten to her she would be dead half vampire or not! I did it to save her! And don't deny that you'd do the same if you were in my position!"
"And what of this made vampire? What is his fate?" Contessa asked.
"He has been blood hunted. Neither he nor Anya know that if done right he could possibly redeem himself. possibly, if Emma ever wants to see him. Though from what she told me she'll more than likely kill him he came to her asking forgiveness. Besides, she's happy with Liam." Contessa watched her son with wonder. Who thought having a child would have such an effect on him. "And what of the made vampire's sister? Your female?"
"I don't know. Anya's been acting strangely. I cannot be too certain but she may try something to stop Emma and Liam getting married. It is why, until I can trust her fully she will only be consort not queen." It sounded as if Conrad didn't want this. But he had no choice. He had to know for sure if he could trust his female. And right now he didn't. And that sat ill with him.
"Fine. I will go apologise to your child. but know this Conrad: You can only stall the made vampires return for so long before he tries to see Emma. Be careful okay?" Then she left his office.
"I'm trying mama." He muttered before banging his head on the desk.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 pm
Anya kept a tight hold on Emma until they were in the outside gardens. The fresh, night air seemed promising to calm Anya down as she finally released her hold on Emma. Liam helped Emma back onto her feet and glanced around. Was Oscar around to see what was going on? His gaze then fell onto Anya, how long was she planning on keeping the secret? He'd wait to say something until after his marriage to Emma, but he had to make sure things were secure so Anya wouldn't ruin his chance.

"Emma, I want you to think about something," Liam looked down at Emma, "You have the final choice. I was hoping instead of a normal wedding we could do something more lycan ceremonial. All that will happen is that my entire pack will witness me leave my mark on you and you do the same for me."

"So then you're taking the chance of a wedding away from her?" Anya glared over at Liam.

"I can smell Conrad's scent on you. It's not like you waited for a ceremony either," Liam commented dryly back at Anya, then looked at Emma, "At least think about it."

"Typical wolves," Anya grumbled as she sat on a cement bench, "Always rushing in."

Liam's temper was reaching it's breaking point. He gritted his teeth before glaring at Anya's back, "If you think i'm wrong, why don't you tell Emma here about why you want me to wait. Go on, tell her your little plan!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:00 pm
Emma watched this little interlude and sighed. She could feel a headache coming on. The more they fought the more she wanted to kill them both. "Here's an idea." Emma said in a snippy tone. "Why don't we all say what in the air hm? I maybe newly awakened but I'm not stupid Anya." Emma's amber eyes flashed red. "I can smell him all over you. And I don't mean my father." Raw hurt and betrayal was heavily evident on Emma's body language. "Why did you let him come back?" She hissed trying to prevent her voice from breaking. "If he hadn't have ran from me I'd not have run after him and then fall to my death. And you know what? I'm done with him!" She took steps away from Anya to Liam. "He had his chance and when I told him to stop treating me like crap and be more straight forward and well not a moody pre-pubescent teen he turned around and yelled at me as if him acting like that was his fault. And you know what? I'm glad my father banned him from the castle. The temptation to kill Oscar is so overwhelming that if he were here now I'd not hesitate."

Conrad sighed watching his mother leave the office. Well, she could do whatever just as long as Emma didn't suffer for it. If Emma came to harm he'd have more than kittens. He froze the hair on the back of his neck stood on end. This happened when Emma lost control the first time. He remembered Anya dragging the girl away and roared bounding outside after them past his mother who looked shocked. "Both of you get away from my child." He said in a commanding tone. He could smell it like a bold scent. Her temper was flaring to life. "Alright, who ticked her off? If she flips out then I want to know who to blame for this."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 pm
"Blame your fiance," Liam looked over at Conrad, then back to Anya, "Go ahead, say it."

Anya stood silent for a few moments. So...this was it? She took a step back before looking over at Emma, "You're just angry. If you hated Oscar so much, then why waste your time killing him? Love and hate are separated by a very thing line. I wouldn't have put so much on the line if I thought he wouldn't make you happy and that you wouldn't make him happy as well."

The female vampire then looked back at Conrad as tears began to flood her eyes. This was it for them, she was giving up her second chance so she could explain herself. Conrad wouldn't forgive her for keeping this a secret. Anya then returned her gaze back to Emma, "If you knew Oscar as much as I know him, you'd understand that you can't play games with him or trap him in a corner or put yourself in harms way to see if he cares about you. I knew he loved you and i've given up my own happiness just to give you the chance at knowing what real happiness feels like."

Liam remained stoic as he listened to Anya. He didn't feel bad for her. If anything, he just wanted her gone. His grasp on Emma tightened as he then stated, "It's done between them. Oscar can't even come here to face her like a man."

"As if he could," Anya hissed at Liam, "Either you or Conrad would kill him on the spot."

Anya then took a breath before wiping the tears from her cheeks. She could feel her heart breaking already. Even with Conrad's mark on her, she could never find someone that she truly loved like him. Anya couldn't look at Conrad again, she couldn't face that she had given up her second chance because of Emma. She then began to back away from them before leaving the garden completely and began walking towards the gate.

"Stop!"

Out from the shadows, Oscar rushed passed Anya and faced the group, "Stop! You're making a mistake!"

Anya turned to see if the others would go after Oscar, waiting to attack just in case. Oscar stripped off the cloak he wore as a look of desperation was expressed upon his face, "I know I ******** up, there's no question in that, but don't blame Anya because of what I have done! There's no reason for her to suffer when i'm the one who started all of this! I can't hide behind someone else forever, and i'm taking the fall for all of this."

Oscar then looked to Emma, "I know what you've become, and I honestly don't like it, but it's done. I hate that you're willing to get married to that mutt, but... I had my chance and I lost it because I felt caged and as if I was no longer allowed a choice. I love you, and i'll always love you. Even if you marry the mutt and have a whole litter of kids with him, i'll still love you."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:44 pm
Conrad didn't move. It was now up to Emma. He waited to see what she'd do, but she just stood there. She didn't move. She'd even stopped breathing. "Emma?" Conrad ventured with a frown. "Are you. . ?" She finally looked up. Her eyes blank.
"I admit I did play a game. I did put myself in harms way, but I never trapped him. Conrad did. I was quite happy dancing around having my freedom from the feral's. If you're going to put blame put it on both of us not just me." She turned her gaze to Oscar. "You aren't the only one who did. I did too for painting you and even Liam with the Henry brush. I wanted to hurt you before you hurt me. . . well I guess you won that game." Both she and Conrad winced reliving the sound her bones made on the marble floor. "You both know that when I have new information I need to time to process it yet everyone was rushing me. I just wanted it all to stop." She rubbed her eyes. "I need you all to slow down. Please." She looked over to Liam. But she didn't say anything. She didn't even smile. "Just all of you. . . leave me." She turned and fled to her room closing and locking the door behind her. Unconvinced the door would keep out Oscar she piled all her furniture against every opening that he could get in. She just needed to think. That was it. She couldn't take all this. She'd start setting fire to things if she didn't process all that was happening.

Conrad watched her go then looked over at Anya. "It seems we both kept secrets from each other Milaya." He said simply with a small smile. More of a smirk really. "You play games well. I'd hate to see how you'd play chess. The Spring I think." He added on the end. "Cherry Blossom's would suit you." His mother stood near them all panting hard. "So what did I miss?" Conrad just chuckled and glided past her to the gym. "See you in the morning Anya." Conrad purred as he left. He didn't seem angry at all.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:55 pm
Anya stood with confusion written on her face. She was relieved, more relieved than confused, but she couldn't move. Oscar stood with the same look of remorse on his features as Liam glared at both of them. Then, things began to change. Anya's crimson eyes fell onto Liam's as the wolf began to growl angrily at the two of them.

"Oscar," Anya breathed as she glanced at the male vampire, "You need to get out of here."

"No," Oscar readied his claws, "I'm done running, I came here for one thing and I don't intend on leaving because of the pet dog."

"I don't intend on fighting either of you," Liam seethed as he took a step back, "But if she chooses me in the end, I never want you to come back here as long as we both shall live."

Anya stood next to Oscar as they both watched as Liam went back inside the castle. She took a long breath as she felt her knees becoming weak from the entire situation. Everything was happening so fast that she found it hard to believe that things were actually turning out this way. Anya held onto Oscar for support, "Just time...that's all we have now."

"She can make her final decision on her own," Oscar whispered for Anya to hear, "We can't force her to make this decision."

"It's better if you leave the grounds until then," Anya then stood on her own as she looked over at Oscar, "Whatever decision she makes, i'll come find you myself and tell you."

Oscar looked back at Anya with his emerald eyes. He could see that she had changed since they were partners before. She was stronger, able to stand firmer on her own two feet rather than remain in his shoulder. Hell, she had to if she was going to be known as Queen of all Vampires. Oscar then nodded slightly before turning to leave. Then, he felt her soft hands caress his cheeks as she grazed her lips against his forehead. The notion was sweet and endearing, and it gave him some sense of peace. Oscar glanced at the castle one last time before turning and leaving in the shadows.

Anya waited a few minutes to walk back to the castle. She didn't want to face what was inside without Conrad being by her side just in case she and Liam were to fight again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:06 am
Emma laid under her bed, face down and balling her eyes out. Conrad stood outside her door, he'd given up the thought of the gym when he heard his child's cries, his forehead leant against it heart breaking in his chest as he tried to convince his child to let him in so he could comfort her but she'd already told him in seven languages to go jump in the most unclean way possible. She kept crying out for wolfy, he assumed it was a teddy she liked as a child and kept asking what it looked like but she never answered. "Dammit!" He roared. "I can't help you if you won't talk to me!"
"Wolfy~" She whined even louder. Conrad turned his head in time to see. . . Liam heading this way looking rather stroppy.
"Liam you'll know. What's a wolfy?" Conrad asked completely shattered. "She keeps calling out to a Wolfy, I think it's a stuffed animal but she won't stop screaming for it to tell me what it is. Please tell me you know. I don't know what I'll do if she keeps crying like this." Conrad started pacing. It was like he was experiencing Emma's childhood yet she was eighteen. Either terrified or heart broken he couldn't tell without scenting her and he could only smell lavender! It was driving him insane! "If you don't know maybe Anya will know. . . or Jess. . . Or. . . him dammit why is this so hard!"
"Wolfy~!"
"Emma!! For Godsake shut up and let me think!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 am
"I can't think of that right now," Liam walked passed Conrad and passed the room Emma had locked herself in.

He couldn't think of anything else but losing Emma. She was just in his grasp and once he thought he could make her his own, Oscar had to come back and expect things to go back as they were before. Liam slammed his bedroom door shut as he stomped around the room before he punched the wall, hard. A large, gaping whole appeared as he pulled his fist from the stone wall. Liam howled angrily into the echoing room as the clouds began to reveal that the sun was ready to show soon.

Anya could hear Emma crying as she walked back into the mansion. She no longer wanted to be apart of Emma's decisions or what happens. All she wanted to do was focus on her own marriage as well. What bothered her somewhat was that Conrad was keeping secrets from her as well. What secrets? Did he have a mistress? Was there more than one wife? Or was he simply a crazy vampire who made other vampires love him and then drain them of their vampire blood? Anya forced the thoughts out of her head as she went to Conrad's bedroom to sleep during the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:25 am
Emma eventually cried herself to sleep and yet Conrad knew it wasn't over. So he slept on the floor against the wall outside her room in case she woke. That way he could be there for her if she asked for him. What he didn't expect was to be rudely awoken at five pm by Jessica. "Master! Master! Emma's gone!"
"Gone? What do you mean gone?" Conrad snapped forcing his still sleeping body to awaken.
"She's not in her room! And a car is missing!" Jess looked positively frightened.
"Contessa?" Conrad snipped.
"Still here I checked they haven't run away together. I doubt she's run with Oscar. She wouldn't have taken a car."
"Which means she wants to get as far away from us as she can. . . Dammit! What is a wolfy?"
"Liam." Jess stated simply.
"What did you just say?" Conrad asked darkly.
"Emma was calling out for Liam last night. . . I thought you two already knew that?" Conrad slapped her.
"No! I did not know that you stupid meat sack! If I had known that she wouldn't have run away!!! Dammit it's still sun out. I can't go after her!"

Emma had done it! She'd left the castle with not even Jess knowing she'd gone! She'd woken up at four like normal and just left. She'd gotten dressed into something that would be comfortable yet not a bikini then tip toed past her father to the elevator down to the garage and into one of the slightly older cars so she wouldn't draw attention to herself. Then she drove. She didn't know where she was going but the driving felt good. She wanted to run but knew the second Liam woke up he'd have her in ten minutes flat. Liam. She'd left him behind. So she called his phone smiling when it went to voice mail. "Hey wolfy." She said trying not to sound sad. "I need some time alone to think about all this. I never wanted to hurt you. Ever. But Oscar being there. Knowing he is still around is hurting me. Don't tell any one I called you and, if you swear not to bring anyone with you. . . I'll let you know where I am when I arrive there. I. . . I love you, Liam." Then she hung up and turned off her phone so her father couldn't track her by GPS. She drove until she needed gas and stopped off at a service station paying in cash only before heading off again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 pm
Anya woke like normal. Emma was gone? She wasn't surprised. Only knowing her for such a short time, she knew Emma wasn't one to think things through. Anya stretched for a moment before cleaning herself up and dressing herself in one of her dresses. She opened Conrad's door only to see Liam blocking her path. Her crimson eyes met the wolf's as he glared down at her, "Can I help you, Liam?"

"You know where Emma is," he took a step near her, "And you're going to tell me where she is or things are going to be messy."

She took a step back as he neared her more, slamming the door shut as he stalked her to a corner of the bedroom. Anya backed herself to a window as she glared up at Liam, "If I knew where she was, then i'd go after her. She took off before I could even wake."

"Liar!" Liam roared as he bared his fangs at her.

Anya sighed before gazing up at him, "I won't scar up your features just in case Emma chooses you, but I'm not afraid to put a beating on you. Remember, mutt, i'm much older and much stronger than you."

Then, silence echoed through the room. Liam felt his cell phone vibrate in his pants and pulled it out to see that he had a voice mail. Stepping away from Anya, he listened to the voice mail. His heart stopped for a barely a moment when he heard Emma's voice. He listened to the entire message before calling the number right back until he heard her voice, "Emma? Emma, where are you?!"

The female vampire glanced out the window, she would have to follow Liam when the sun fully goes down and bring Emma right back. That, or hope that Oscar goes after her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games