Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:02 pm
Das Tor
*AIKANARO'HINI*

SoA 1: X
Edits: Have fun. He's to be a slave in the demon pride.

SoA 2: X
Edits: Have fun. She's to be a slave in the demon pride.

SoA 3: X
Edits: Have fun. He's to be a slave in the demon pride.

SoA 4: X
Edits: Make him look more demon-y! o vo Bones, fur, leather, and feathers are commonly seen in the demons, along with dark or fiery gems.

SoA 5: X
Edits: Make her look more demon-y! o vo Bones, fur, leather, and feathers are commonly seen in the demons, along with dark or fiery gems.

Sorry for the wait. ;< It's only two but...

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:06 pm
asdfghjkl;
YUNIE ILU.
THEY LOOK AWESOME. ; v; Wonderfully scruffy slaves~

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:26 pm
Das Tor
*PEPONI-PYA*

SoA 1: X
Edits: His prompt was 'A knight wounded rescusing the ones he loves.'

SoA 2: X
Edits: Her prompt was 'A princess refusing to wait in safety.'

SoA 3: X
Edits: Maybe make him look like a happy little prince? Or just a little fluffball of lurve?

SoA 4: X
Edits: Think D&D fantasy classes. Which class, feel free to pick. 8d

SoA 5: X
Edits: Think D&D fantasy classes. Which class, feel free to pick. 8d

Always a Ranger. Ranger 4 lyfe. Tis what I am. >3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:28 pm
...And you slay Nova and I with your awesome. ; v;  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:35 pm
MAY SLOTS ARE OPEN, BABY!
Some CC, and at least 5 ROLLED Eff that, a majority will be getting at least one of their orders fulfilled. Those who don't will be rolled from, maybe..

I'll be CCing ones that catch my eye throughout the month, then I'll roll at least 5 others near the end of the month.
Refer to the front page rules.

And as always, I love doing edits for future-contest SoA. =3

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:53 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: HAVE FUN. 8D He's a Dvergr.
Extra: Mihr is a male of simple pleasures: he likes to fight, chase tail, and roll in the n**. He's got a good head on his shoulders for tactics but...it's not something most people are aware of, as he doesn't exactly flaunt those brains.
References: Uh...dwarf?

Order Up!
Extra: Dahabu is that fluffball of derp that you DON'T want to piss off. Seriously, he's VERY protective of his family. He's also originally from the Mwana, then the Ukuucha.

Order Up!
Request: HAVE FUN. 8D She's a Dvergr.
Extra: Aanga is a no nonsense woman, and will do whatever she has to for her new pride and people. She's VERY protective of her sister. In the past, she's lied, cheated, stolen, seduced, and picked fights for the survival of herself and her sister.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:54 pm
Order Up!
Request:
Well, she's a Brewer in the Dwarf pride, so I'd love to get some item edits
HOWEVER
I really really would love expression/hair. Something longer, and befitting her position, mane wise, and her expression...something dreamy!
Something else:
She was born into the Theluji-mkazi, and if you could make her fluffier, since her pride was a very snowy one, I would love that ;w; If not, don't worry <3 I want you to enjoy these :3
Extra:
ALL the edits on her are CC! Please have fun with my baby!
References:

Order Up!
Request:
Scars! She teaches fighters, though one should be her pridal mark!
Something longer in the mane department.
A serious expression
CC if you wanna add an item or two <3
Extra:
Free reign here!
She's in the Aikanaro'hini as a Sinta'hare, and teaches the warriors of the pride how to fight! She works hard, and is very devoted to her job (still teaching even when her little ones came!), and is the granddaughter of Hakuna, and followed in gramma's footsteps in the pride~
References:

Order Up!
Request:
A rather sweet, motherly expression.
A claw scar on her right eye, blinding it
CC Edits other than those
Extra:
Free reign here!
HOBBIT LADEH
References:
This is the RP where the scar came from, and kind of giving you a feel for her backstory.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:58 pm
Order Up!
Request: More fur tuffs all over and a frown.
Extra: He is known as "sourwolf". Always frowning.
References: frowny face derek hale

Order Up!FIXED. sorry ;;
Request:Lopsided frown.
Extra:
References: mckay

Order Up!
Request: something ironman ish?
Extra: He is ironman. Cocky, heroic, confident
References: here

Order Up!
Request: something pepper pottish?
Extra: Pepper Potts: Prime, proper and efficient.
References: here  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:08 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: x
Request: Some tattoos on his forelegs, and longer bangs. Anything else is CC. C:
Extra: He's a member of the Ela, and came from a warrior based family. On the whole, he's a very happy go lucky guy; always the first one in the group to crack a joke.
References: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm
Order Up!
Request: Anything! It's the Dwarf King~~
Extra: He's the serious, grouchy dwarf-King Under The Mountain. He journeyed to save his pride and he has a mild dislike of elves. Also has no problems with, well, fighting. DWARF HIM UP YUNIE! biggrin
References: None but perhaps references to the Hobbit? *SHOT DEAD*

Order Up!
Request: Dwarf her up? Her mate is the Patriarch of Clan Dracen, so....
Extra: Aveil has the kind of relationship with her husband best described as love-hate. The mated drunk, and like most of her choices, was made hastily. Aveil is a born warrior and highly territorial, raising and bringing her children with her as she follows her mother, and her mates, into the dwarves.
References: None!

Order Up!
Request: Dwarf her up?
Extra: Aveil's mother joined the Dwarves after a hard life. She's a wife, purely, tending to her pride and her clan as best she can, and she's often one to look tired, and worn. She was often enslaved as a cub, and her life now is better-- much better.

Order Up!
Request: The Hobbitses would most appreciate something nice!
Extra: Cedwyn is an older-blooded Hobbit, whom had a hard journey because of the fire in the Dwarven pride's land. Something reflecting adventure, perhaps?

I might have more dwarves eventually.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:33 pm
Order Up!
Request:
-Ears turned back
-Sad/pained expression
-Tail tucked up under her belly
-Clawmark scars along her flank and back.
Extra: She's one of Blackbeard's slaves in the Pirates, so any other pirate-y things/slave-y things you wanna toss in are a-ok! Especially pirate flag-like cloth items.
References: Sadly none. sad

Order Up!
Request: More tousled mane, and a little bit of tufty facial fur? Little goatee-beards are bestest. A general roguish, unkempt, wild look's what I'm after.
Extra: He's the son of a serial killer (ala the old Firekin murder mystery plot; he's got no clue his dad was bad though) and I eventually mean to take him to the Firekin in a search for his pa. I dunno if that inspires anything, but? *shrug*
References: Alas!

Order Up!
Request: A more Ela-style mane, along with a serious/grouchy/pissy expression, and the typical feather earring of the Ela.
Extra: I dunno if you feel like any tattoo marks or not but if you like, feel free. Go nuts! For inspiration, he was originally from a pride where twins (and he's a twin) are forced to fight to the death to 'reunite their souls.' His twin fled, and he was banished until he could return with his sibling's pelt. Instead, he found a mate and a home that accepts him despite his being a 'half-soul'. And yeah.
References: :[

Order Up!
Request: I'd love her to look more like her mommy!
Extra: Go nuts, other than making her more like mommy. XD
References: Mommy!  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:47 pm
Order Up!
Request: Scar edits, though maybe a mane edit too if you could give it a bushier appearance.
Extra: Nuru is a warrior in the Dvergr, so anything suited to that pride would work well! He was raised in the demon hunters, though, so would likely have a few scars from that as well. He's very devoted and tends to overwork himself, loves his mate and cubs to bits.... and very very much wants to kill Das Tor's Moricorm.

Order Up!
Request: Expression/mane edit, maybe some shiny trinkets. Mostly CC though!
Extra: Asali is a wife in the Dvergr and a very... special little lady. Very gentle and sweet, she's also very sheltered, naive, social.... and a bit of a derp. She's a bit off the wall and is a bundle of sunshine and rainbows.

Order Up!
Request: Pretty much CC here, I can't think of anything in particular.
Extra: Another dvergr lion, this fellow is a brewer who really loves making n**. And indulging in it. Frequently. Yeah he's.... kind of a drunk.

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:11 pm
Order Up!
Request: CC
Extra: He is Lord of the North of Tianxia. So he is regal, he commands attention from his members and should appear intimidating (not savage or barbaric or monstrous, but more "larger than life" intimidating). I kinda would like something to cover up his leg-marks.
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:19 pm
Order Up!
Request: Give him some chin scruff and a smug grin. Claws extended on the front leg that's up.
Extra: Feel free to mess with his mane and tail fluff. <3 Viking! Attempting to become a reaver after a long exile.
References:

Order Up!
Request: A seductive look, but more on the friendly side of expressions. I'd also like her forelock to be longer and braided, and her tail fluff extended out a bit. I'd like her to have a pendant necklace, something akin to fire.
Extra: Viking freeborn lioness, dreams of finding her perfect mate.
References:  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:19 pm
Das Tor
Order Up!
Extra: Mihr is a male of simple pleasures: he likes to fight, chase tail, and roll in the n**. He's got a good head on his shoulders for tactics but...it's not something most people are aware of, as he doesn't exactly flaunt those brains.

User Image  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games