Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:33 pm
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Midnight
Link to Teepee: xXx

Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?: "I'm... I'm honestly not sure how strength cold help me find a mate. I know few stallions that are looking for a mare that could beat them up." She said with a wry smile. "Unless you think I should be looking for one smaller than me that I could carry away, but I don't think that would work out well."

Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?: Midnight's jaw clenched at the question losing all of her humor at once. "No... No I can say for certain that I am not." She said after a long pause.

What's the best way to put on muscle fast?: "I'm certain I don't know... but if you have any tips I'd be interested in hearing. I'm not known for my strength..."

(Optional) How do you think your strength, or lack of it, has affected your life?: "It has destroyed my life." Midnight replied mournfully. "I wasn't strong enough then... and now nothing will ever be the same."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:53 pm
Owner's Name: FrostyPeaches
Participating Soquili: Thelchtereia
Link to Teepee: Here

Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?: "I feel that strength helps me to be more at par with my partner," she replied with a serious look on her face. "He's bigger than me which automatically means that he's already stronger than me." She nodded and continued to chat. "I don't have to find a partner since I've already found a very handsome stallion to call my own."

Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?: "Since I hunt, I'm confident to say that I can protect my loved ones. A slit at the throat or a jab down enemy's spine with my knife only proves that no one will be able to harm my son or my partner." Her mind went to conjure up wicked thoughts but she remained sane. "Becoming stronger is definitely one of my life goals." Again she nodded and agreed with what she has said.

What's the best way to put on muscle fast?: "I'm glad you asked. It's simple: being on schedule with a daily routine exercise. Before you know it, the muscles will call out to you." She raised her head to expose the entire length of her neck to show you what she meant. "I bet you can see my veins throbbing on top of my muscles." Thelch gave a light chuckle.

(Optional) How do you think your strength, or lack of it, has affected your life?: "My mother left me long ago when I was still young. The only memory I have of her was her long blonde locks of hair. If I didn't have strength, I would have died not being able to find food and become someone's meal..." Thelch tisk tisked out loud. "You see, to live is to have strength. If you don't got that you might as well be dead."

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:28 am
Owner's Name: Teigra
Participating Soquili: [Litonya]
Link to Teepee: [Teepee]

Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?: Litonya paused, considering her answer before she spoke up. "It can't hurt...right? I mean, no one wants a burden; I need to be able to take care of myself. Even though I have for a while now, there's always room for improvement."

Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?: A shadow seemed to pass over her face, but without saying more, she simply answered, "...no, no I'm not."

What's the best way to put on muscle fast?: "Well...I suppose running a lot would be a good start! I like to run...but flying is even better! Maybe if I tried carrying heavy things..." she trailed off, muttering to herself.

(Optional) How do you think your strength, or lack of it, has affected your life?: After a moment, she answered quietly, "I've been on my own for a while now. I don't know...if it's something I did...or didn't do... Maybe I wasn't strong enough...or fast enough...or smart enough..." She dropped her gaze to the side, her voice merely a whisper. "Maybe...if I make myself better...I can find them again..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:01 am
Owner's Name: Saint Sergio
Participating Soquili: Maui

Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?:
"Well, since I already have a beautiful mate," she said, thinking a moment. "If I were to be single, I feel like it would help. Males tend to lean toward strong, healthy females, don't they?"

Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?:
"Yes." It was an automatic reply. "But, I can always be stronger."

What's the best way to put on muscle fast?:
"To put on muscle, quickly? Running, if you're not pulling something. Flying, too," she said, wriggling her wings about, laughing.

(Optional) How do you think your strength, or lack of it, has affected your life?:
"There was a time in my life that I wasn't with Starseeker," her voice grew quiet as she spoke. "I thought he'd left me. I think the worst thing with him if something goes just a small bit wrong. I definitely feel like my lack of strength is going to drive him away. I try to ... be as strong as I can but it's not enough sometimes."

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:51 pm
Owner's Name: Novablu
Participating Soquili: Gypsy Winter
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?: Winter grins, his silvery eyes gleaming with a sort of pride. "The thing is... For the first time in my life, I'm happy. I'm not looking for anyone. I have a mate...well, two actually, and they're...everything to me. Maybe that's sappy, but it IS the season after all. But no, I don't think my strength is something Daleson and Gansey are drawn towards... I'd like to think it's my charming good looks." He gave a sheepish grin and his bangs fell over his eyes. "But I'm happy, either way."

Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?: He pauses at this, uncertain of how to answer. Physically strong... Yes. He WAS half-angeni after all...but he was quite small for a stallion, almost feminine. "I think," he begins slowly, pursing his lips. "That I would die to protect my mates, my family, what few friends I have. I don't know if I'm strong enough, physically, but it isn't always a matter of strength?"

What's the best way to put on muscle fast?: "A friend of mine swears by training; bulking up with grasses and grains while putting himself through a rigorous training schedule, running and flying miles upo miles." He snorts lightly. "But I, for one, would rather NOT bulk up. It would...ruin my sort of emo-boy aesthetics, don'tcha think?" He laughs.

(Optional) How do you think your strength, or lack of it, has affected your life?: He pauses to consider, cocking a hoof in thought, then stretches his wings out to full length. "It hasn't really affected me. I mean, I hung with a gang of kalonas for a while...wrong side of the tracks. Was I as strong as them? Not by far, but it kind of gave me a thrill to be in the presence of such powerful beings. And then I end up mated to a saucy half-kalona who takes pride in the fact that she can protect me without raising a claw." He grins. "So I'd say it's not too shabby."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:46 am
Owner's Name: Belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Tenzin

Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?: At this question, Tenzin shuffles his large hooves and looks down, embarrassed and shy. "Many have fled from my presence due to my strength. They are intimidated by my height, too, I think. If I were to find a mare that loved me for my strength then... Well, I'd be very happy indeed."

Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?: "Yes, I believe this completely. I have protected my familiar and friends in the past. I am certain that if they let me, I will protect my loved ones as well."

What's the best way to put on muscle fast?: "I earned my muscle partially by being born into it, thanks to my father, btu I have kept it by clearing the forest paths of fallen trees or branches, or the mountain trails of rocks and boulders. It used to be difficult, but now, such a feat is nothing to me."

(Optional) How do you think your strength, or lack of it, has affected your life?:
"I used to believe my strength and size were a curse, until I found there were others that didn't mind it." Tenzin turns his head to his wolf familiar, Damian and smiles, "It shaped the early years of my life, and now I am glad for it. I would not be who I am without my strength and tall stature."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:36 am
Owner's Name: LOLTERNATIVE
Participating Soquili: Astraeus
Link to Teepee: x

Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?: "My strength isn't that notable.. Though perhaps it's because I have not made a show of it. If I did, perhaps a mistress may choose me as a mate."

Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?: "I don't have anyone that I love.. I would do my best, though, should such a time come along."

What's the best way to put on muscle fast?: "Training and building it up over time."

(Optional) How do you think your strength, or lack of it, has affected your life?: "I've not had to rely on my strength, having been lucky to be under the protection of the flock. Perhaps that has made me weak but it does not bother me."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:09 pm
Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Pelashia
Link to Teepee: [x]

Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?:
“Perhaps my strength could attract a suitable partner, but in the past the strength I possess has been sought by those who would abuse it. Perhaps strength could be a benefit for others, but for me it does not, at least not this moment in time, for I am not searching for love.”

Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?:
A fierce look came to Pelashia’s warm brown eyes, “Yes, for the ones I love I would move mountains. My strength is inexhaustible when it comes to my family and friends.”

”Hard work, patience, and perseverance. There is no quick and easy way to put on muscle.”

”My strength has affected my life in a positive way, it made living in the harsh environment of my homeland bearable and it also gave me my daughter Vestakia. For without my strength, I never would have met Vesta’s father. Yes perhaps he was using me for my strength, but I do not regret my actions for Vestakia is the best thing to happen in my life.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:43 am
Owner's Name: Kettyn
Participating Soquili: Ysandir

The flutter stallion pauses in thought. Giving a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders he beams suddenly before letting out a amused "Nope." Feeling the need to elaborate he chuckles, "Unless they like being the protector in the partnership."

At this question Ysandir's gaze darkens. "I believe that I am strong enough to protect those that I love even if in truth I am not. This isn't an issue. Everyone is strong enough when it comes to protecting loved ones."

Ysandir sighs, "I would think eating correctly and exercising but I am not an expert."

"I think my lack of strength has affected my life by keeping me close to home. I know there is a big, bad world out there but I'm actually too timid to go and explore. I'd probably end up skinwalker chow if I were to leave."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:21 am
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Kiyoraka Ashi

Laughing in an evil manner once hearing that question. Wasn't it foolish to ask one of her kind that. "Romantic Nature. I don't believe in such child's play. As to strength that one might need to find a suitable partner. I have that. It is called my claws and fangs. Any more stupid questions?"

Another stupid question. One of her kind doesn't love. They take and leave a path of blood behind them. "Another one of these stupid questions about things that my kind do not take part in. They are foolish and useless things to believe in. Love, Romance, and Protecting another. You are making me sick. But I am strong enough to protect something if I feel like it."

"Hunting. Killing. Oh and fighting as well. Those are all good ways to put on muscle fast. Aw and eating right. Lots of meats."

(This is a bonus question for an extra 1% in strength, you are not required to answer it should you not wish to)
"My strength helps me hunt and take on others that wander into my territory so it affects my life greatly."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:28 pm
Owner's Name: Mahogany Sunset
Participating Soquili: Arcadia Sinclair
Link to Teepee: xxxxx

Given the romantic nature of approaching holidays, do you feel that your strength might help you find a suitable lady/man partner?: Arcadia gazed back at the interviewer, slightly suspicious, but she answered truthfully, anyway. "I am not looking for a partner. I have a family and a best friend, and the strength I have is enough for them."

Do you feel that you are strong enough to protect those around you that you love?: Pausing after the question was asked, Arcadia shifted uncomfortably. No, she thought, I don't. It was like a knife in her gut. She felt tears well in her eyes. "It depends on the situation," she whispered. "Next question, please."

What's the best way to put on muscle fast?: Arcadia tilted her head. That seems an odd question to ask. "For me," she said, "swimming. It is easy on my senses and requires less energy than flying most times."

(Optional) How do you think your strength, or lack of it, has affected your life?: "Ah, so we're back to the relatively deep questions," Arcadia said, shaking her body a little to adjust to the sudden shift in subject. "I'm a big mare, and I have quite a bit of physical strength, but my condition rarely allows me to use it without painful consequences. Emotional strength, though - that has kept me strong through what seems like eons of alienation from those I love."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:02 am
February's questions are now closed!

March's stat is intelligence!

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]So, just how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?:[/b]

[b]What's your favourite riddle? How long did it take you to solve it when you first heard it? Or did you make it up yourself?:[/b]

[b]Do you like puzzles?:[/b]

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:36 am
Owner's Name: Belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Tenzin

So, just how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?: The draft stallion looks puzzled.
"I'm not quite sure what a woodchuck is, but if you're looking for a stallion to chuck wood for you, I'd be happy to assist. I've cleared fallen logs off of paths before, so surely this task of yours is something I can accomplish."

What's your favourite riddle? How long did it take you to solve it when you first heard it? Or did you make it up yourself?: "Ah, i recall hearing this in passing by a young stallion who stopped by to collect stories upon his travels. I told him of my world and in turn he told me this riddle:
I do not breathe, but I run and jump.
I do not eat, but I swim and stretch.
I do not drink, but I sleep and stand.
I do not think, but I grow and play.
I do not see, but you see me every day
"
Tenzin smiles, recalling the fond memory, "I must say, it had me stumped and finally the stallion gave me a break and told me the answer: It was a leg! I was quite surprised! Weren't you?"

Do you like puzzles?: "Puzzles are... challenging. I like things to be straightforward and easy to answer, like if there's a roadblock, I'll move it, or if someone's in trouble I'll help them. I don't like being uncertain of my actions and puzzles bring me a great deal of uncertainty, so... No, I don't like puzzles."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:50 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Kiyoraka Ashi

So, just how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?:
Kiyo stares at the one asking her stupid questions again. "I don't care. As long as I get to eat the darn thing. But if I had to guess a whole tree before it gets sick and weak for me to kill it and rip it to pieces as I eat it."

What's your favourite riddle? How long did it take you to solve it when you first heard it? Or did you make it up yourself?:
Thinking on this one. She didn't know any riddles so maybe she will make one up off the top of her head.
"What screams in pain?
Dressed in Red?
While Pleasing another?"

Smirking as she giggles. "My meals." She answers "That one I came up with on my own so it took no time at all to find the answer."

Do you like puzzles?:
This one was as stupid as the others. "Yes. Taking something or one apart to try and put them back together is fun. It passes the time greatly as well."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 am
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Poseidon
Link to Teepee: xXx

So, just how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?: He looks thoughtful for a moment. "I'm fairly certain that there is no such thing in my Ocean."

What's your favourite riddle? How long did it take you to solve it when you first heard it? Or did you make it up yourself?:
"My thunder comes before the lightning;
My lightning comes before the clouds;
My rain dries all the land it touches.
What am I?"

"It didn't take me long at all. I'm the Ocean itself after all. How long will it take you?" He smiled.

Do you like puzzles?: He smiled a bit, "I like the puzzles that I create."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games