Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Roleplaying
!!Bācharu Shock!! RP O.O.C. Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:48 pm
Of Velvet Smiles
MoonlightKo

Ahhh, nooo, ODELEEE!! ; 3; The poor girl...! I guess saving her is impossible now... -Cries-

And regarding Fumahiko's old post, I'm curious to know which character he's talking about...~ xD

And... lol... page stretch... wheeeee~ @ u@
Old post. Old post.
You play Annabelle, right? I find her to be annoying, but that seems to be her personality, and if it is, good job at making Oichi dislike her. Bahahaha.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:13 pm
Fumahiko

Oh~? > u> Darn, and I was curious too... xD
And... ah... I don't play Annabelle... ^^;; I play Naoya...~ But I think Annabelle's cute. u wu Actually, I like all the characters... haha!
It's just too bad that Naoya's pretty antisocial bad so he has trouble interacting with most of them. xD  

Of Velvet Smiles

Perfect Punching Bag

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:40 pm
Of Velvet Smiles
Fumahiko

Oh~? > u> Darn, and I was curious too... xD
And... ah... I don't play Annabelle... ^^;; I play Naoya...~ But I think Annabelle's cute. u wu Actually, I like all the characters... haha!
It's just too bad that Naoya's pretty antisocial bad so he has trouble interacting with most of them. xD
Oh. Now what about an old post of mine?
Nobunaga is anti-nice. Already have him going down a path similar to the Shock Code, but on his own. I'm excited for it.
Grell will lug Naoya around, no problem. Bahahaha.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:15 pm
Eheheh, this one:

Fumahiko
I'm curious as to how one of our name characters would react to my two, Nobunaga in particular.

I'm actually curious to see how a lot of characters would interact with the siblings...~ x3 I find it so awesome that you're playing Nobunaga. o uo I didn't like him much in the series much because of how he treated poor Oichi u wu but I find him awesome in this roleplay! I think he'll make things exciting. <3
And haha, I guess sooo~ xD  

Of Velvet Smiles

Perfect Punching Bag

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:32 pm
Of Velvet Smiles
Eheheh, this one:

Fumahiko
I'm curious as to how one of our name characters would react to my two, Nobunaga in particular.

I'm actually curious to see how a lot of characters would interact with the siblings...~ x3 I find it so awesome that you're playing Nobunaga. o uo I didn't like him much in the series much because of how he treated poor Oichi u wu but I find him awesome in this roleplay! I think he'll make things exciting. <3
And haha, I guess sooo~ xD
He's following a side path of the Shock Code. And yes, Oichi is going to go through more Break the Cutie, because she wants her brother to stop destroying the academy while keeping others from hurting him. And as a side effect, unintentionally destroy parts of the academy herself.

But in reference to that old post, look at how he's currently 'sleeping'. Sitting on a pond like it's no big deal and looking bored. I want to see how people will react to that, and I want a name character (so one of your characters or such) to find him. The first day had Harumi overreacting to Oichi looking dead, though she was awake, if you missed that.
I can't wait to start killing off nameless students, sacrificing them so that Nobunaga can't die, even if killed.
Fighting him in 3/SH after letting him absorb all the bases, even on easy...;_;
But a cosplay of him would be kick-a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:35 pm
Fumahiko

Poor Oichi! She never gets a break! ; 3; At least she has Harumi as a friend. Naoya would be her friend too... but Oichi would probably still like Harumi more since she's already attached to her~ xD

Ohhh! Haha, I think I remember that! Harumi's interactions with Oichi are always so cute and funny~~ <3 I think if my character were to find him, it would be boring... so I hope another character ends up finding him. > u< I think it'll be more entertaining that way.
But Naoya still needs to get the names of a ton of characters. u wu I forgot to make him get Suki's name in my last post since I thought everyone was waiting for day 3... and I made a rushed post for him... OTL.
And Nobunaga was such a pain to fight in the game! xD At first I had no idea how to beat him if it weren't for co-op play... but then I would just max out characters and abuse using the equips... ohoho~
Yay for demon Nobunaga!
IT WOULD BE. Haha, I have a rl cosplay of Oichi! 8D And I have an Oichi account here on Gaia... > u>;; ...I feel like I might've mentioned that before... -Gets shot for rambling-  

Of Velvet Smiles

Perfect Punching Bag

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:30 pm
Of Velvet Smiles
Fumahiko

Poor Oichi! She never gets a break! ; 3; At least she has Harumi as a friend. Naoya would be her friend too... but Oichi would probably still like Harumi more since she's already attached to her~ xD

Ohhh! Haha, I think I remember that! Harumi's interactions with Oichi are always so cute and funny~~ <3 I think if my character were to find him, it would be boring... so I hope another character ends up finding him. > u< I think it'll be more entertaining that way.
But Naoya still needs to get the names of a ton of characters. u wu I forgot to make him get Suki's name in my last post since I thought everyone was waiting for day 3... and I made a rushed post for him... OTL.
And Nobunaga was such a pain to fight in the game! xD At first I had no idea how to beat him if it weren't for co-op play... but then I would just max out characters and abuse using the equips... ohoho~
Yay for demon Nobunaga!
IT WOULD BE. Haha, I have a rl cosplay of Oichi! 8D And I have an Oichi account here on Gaia... > u>;; ...I feel like I might've mentioned that before... -Gets shot for rambling-
yes, one of the bonuses for his level is letting him get all the camps ;;__;;
I did that on Easy with two maxed out characters: Magoichi and Mitsunari, the only two I had maxed at the time.
I'm working on a Kotaro SB2H alt cosplay after I finish my dream avi. My friend Kit has a Tsuruhime cosplay account, Little White Crane. And she's working on the cosplay irl
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
I wonder if someone's done a full Nobunaga cosplay...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:54 pm
Fumahiko

Yeah... ; u; It's easy on co-op, but I raged a little at that when I was playing by myself.
Ooh, nice! Masamune was the first character I had maxed out... followed by, uhhh... I forgot... u wu;;
KOTARO! > u< That's awesome! I love both Tsurihime and Kotaro~ <333 My Oichi account is Oichi the Demon Queen. xD It's been unused for a while though... and I have to fix so many things but I'm always so lazy... oh well~
Ahaha! xD I'll take pics this time since I'm going to Comic Con and I'll be cosplaying as her there next month. c;
I wonder the same thing... o uo But I met someone irl that had a full Matsunaga cosplay.  

Of Velvet Smiles

Perfect Punching Bag

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:59 pm
Fumahiko

gaia_nitemareleft Ah I wasn't exactly sure if the shadow hands were still there or not xd and no, the day doesn't start off raining but it's possible that rain can occur sometime in the day.
The 1% makes the chance of rain very unlikely.
gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:45 pm
Of Velvet Smiles
Fumahiko

Yeah... ; u; It's easy on co-op, but I raged a little at that when I was playing by myself.
Ooh, nice! Masamune was the first character I had maxed out... followed by, uhhh... I forgot... u wu;;
KOTARO! > u< That's awesome! I love both Tsurihime and Kotaro~ <333 My Oichi account is Oichi the Demon Queen. xD It's been unused for a while though... and I have to fix so many things but I'm always so lazy... oh well~
Ahaha! xD I'll take pics this time since I'm going to Comic Con and I'll be cosplaying as her there next month. c;
I wonder the same thing... o uo But I met someone irl that had a full Matsunaga cosplay.
Fuuu, it refreshed the page!

A Koto-Tserry relationship would be interesting, since it's so impossible. And it's Tsuruhime, two U one I.
That sounds like a dating schematic XD

Pics pics pics!
Matsunaga? Niiiice.

Say, you in The Official BASARA Guild? The co-captains (Kit and Pro/Max) and a few others in the Crew only subforum are compiling tekteks of the various SenBasa characters, with an inventory list. I think they're going to make the thread public once they're done.  

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:47 pm
T0ki3
Fumahiko

gaia_nitemareleft Ah I wasn't exactly sure if the shadow hands were still there or not xd and no, the day doesn't start off raining but it's possible that rain can occur sometime in the day.
gaia_nitemareright
The Shadow Hands are always there, unless something happens that forces Harumi to do something to either of my two, in which case then they'll no longer be with you, since they're automatically with Oichi first.
So they're almost a present, but not quite.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:51 pm
Fumahiko
T0ki3
Fumahiko

gaia_nitemareright
The Shadow Hands are always there, unless something happens that forces Harumi to do something to either of my two, in which case then they'll no longer be with you, since they're automatically with Oichi first.

gaia_nitemareleft Ah I see...even after day two?
O . o
Anyways, it's good to know. biggrin
gaia_nitemareright

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:53 pm
T0ki3
Fumahiko
T0ki3
Fumahiko

gaia_nitemareright

O . o
gaia_nitemareright
Yup. If they're not needed, I think their default will have Harumi look like she's walking with purple-black mud on her feet, but without that sticky resistance of mud. Gotta keep in contact or they'll lose her, and that would make Oichi sad, and they don't like seeing her sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:57 pm
Fumahiko
T0ki3
Fumahiko
T0ki3
Fumahiko

gaia_nitemareright

O . o
gaia_nitemareright
Yup. If they're not needed, I think their default will have Harumi look like she's walking with purple-black mud on her feet, but without that sticky resistance of mud. Gotta keep in contact or they'll lose her, and that would make Oichi sad, and they don't like seeing her sad.

gaia_nitemareleft o - o Heh I'll make sure she notices the muddy look xd
And aw, I don't think anyone wants to see Oichi sad...
gaia_nitemareright

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fumahiko

Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:00 pm
T0ki3
Fumahiko
T0ki3
Fumahiko
T0ki3
Fumahiko

gaia_nitemareright

O . o
gaia_nitemareright

gaia_nitemareleft o - o Heh I'll make sure she notices the muddy look xd
And aw, I don't think anyone wants to see Oichi sad...
gaia_nitemareright
No, I don't think anyone likes seeing Oichi sad. She's so beautifully tragic when she is, though.
The problem is basically either when she sets her heart on something, she gets sidetracked and someone nearby is annoying or she gets pissed. Not that she's ever been pissed, but hey, it might happen in the RP.  
[✓] Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games