Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:00 pm
Francis decided that he would try her language on for size. "Zi amo." He failed miserably, but it was all in good fun. He pet her hair softly, loving the feel of it under his fingers. "Je t'aime~" He corrected himself and nuzzled Lucy's ear and cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:05 pm
Lucia giggled a little at his attempt to copy her language and pressed a kiss to his chest before reaching up and kissing him deeply. "Wonderful first try Mi amore." She praised stroking his chest.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:09 pm
Francis smiled and kissed her back passionately. "Mm~ I don't see you attempting mon language, darleeng~" With a wink he poked her lips lightly, dashing wink coming her way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:14 pm
Lucia grinned and leaned up knowing all he had to do was look down to see what he had paid attention to non stop for the last four hours. "Mon amour," She whispered taking slow deep breaths. "mon amour, ce n'est pas que je n'ai pas essayĆ©, c'est que je sais que vous serez fier quand je le parle." She replied with a smile feeling extremely smug. She'd said, my love, it's not that I haven't tried it's that I know you'll be proud when I speak it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:24 pm
Francis grinned widely at the girl. He didn't use French much anymore, not since he moved back here. "Very good, darleeng." With a pat to her head, he decided to not give much praise to keep her ego in line.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 pm
Lucia gaped at him her eyes wide then narrowed a little with disappointment. "Vous n'ĆŖtes pas impressionnĆ©?" You're not Impressed? She asked. She expected slightly more praise from him but guessed at the same time, he'd spoken to her in French during their passionate coupling, maybe he wasn't as impressed as she thought he'd be. Though the fact she understood the pet names, the words of claiming and a slightly unconventional marriage proposal kinda made her realize the penny would drop for him any moment.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 pm
Francis sighed, his praise obviously not going over well. "Ma cher, I am extremely proud of you. I just deedn't want to get your ego going~" He smiled on the last sentence, holding her close. "I love 'ow you speak eet so well, darleeng."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:33 pm
Lucia giggled and kissed his cheek. "Darling, you get my ego going just by staying with me. your praise just makes me feel valued. That is all." She replied pressing a hard kiss to his cheek her arms tight around his torso. Her eyes glowed a little and she snuggled against his side, her hand ran up and down his chest in gentle circular motions. "Love you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:45 pm
Francis liked the treatment he was receiving from her. She loved him, he could tell. "Love you too, darleeng." He said smiling, taking her hand and kissing it softly.

But wait, what was this? Yet another disruption by a knock on the door. " 'Ow much do you want to bet eet's Scotland again?" Francis said with a grin. "Should I get eet or you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 pm
Lucia wrapped the top fluffy sheet around her body and walked awkwardly to the door opening it a fraction peaking through the crack wondering who on earth would come knocking at this god forsaken hour of the night! This was not a Shakespeare Tragedy nor Romantic Comedy! This was not acceptable!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:56 pm
Outside the door was a young woman, about Lucia's age, who proceeded to lift her hand and slap Lucia across the face. "I told Francis, he's /mine/." She said, coldly. By then, Francis was up, in his boxers, holding the girl's hand away from Lucy. "Don't touch 'er. You're crazy or somezhing, but I am /'er's/ and 'er's only."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 pm
The second Francis released the girls wrist she went flying out the window. She was a Spirit Gentry by the purple ring around her pupil. But she couldn't control people who were coupled. Lucia's eyes glowed. No one hit her ever! The window that broke instantly repaired itself and Luce snuggled against Bonnefoy. Part of her wanted to kill the little b***h but she stopped since she didn't want to give her mate a reason to fear her or fear for her. "Well that was all kinds of crazy, who was that skank?" Lucia asked adopting a British accent.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 pm
Francis stared at Lucy for a minute before picking her up and holding her close. "Just anozer fan, darleeng." He said, winking. It was true, he was stunned at first by what she did. He thought he had it under control, but apparently not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:21 pm
Lucia took a deep breath. "I know that look love." She purred. "The only one allowed to hit me, is you, and by hit I mean spank." She winked back. "If you know what I mean." She giggled rubbing his behind her eyes half open as she looked up at him with a grin.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:28 pm
Blushing, Francis grinned playfully at her. "Ah ah ah~ Cool down, 'ot shot~" He took her back to the bedroom and kissed her cheeks. "I zhink you've 'ad a wonderful birzhday present from moi, non? My leetle Lucy ees all grown up." He said, sniffling. "So fast. Zhey grow up so fast."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games