Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:05 pm
Isaac Hawking
Isaac snorted at this, "That assumes he actually gives a s**t about what the people think, or what problems they might have. For all we know he might be a self centered a*****e."
Aile thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, it's been seeming like that lately, that's for sure." she then eyed what Sub grabbed and grinned. "Nice. That definitely could be useful."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 pm
SubonicXP
"Actually, funny you mention that. The rest of this month is dedicated to the anniversary of the royal family's rule. As such, each day the current monarch will meet with one commoner and hear their complaints and such. Though some rumors have gone around that last year the only 'commoners' that got to see the king were those related to the Royal Guard in some way. Some believe it's nothing but a publicity stunt." Sub said to Darts.

"But yes, we did succeed in one thing yesterday." Sub said as he took out a pair of red glasses and a Royal Guard badge. "Veronica attacked a plain clothes Royal Guard member, during the resulting chaos of her actions I picked these up. Now, I doubt we would be able to penetrate any restricted areas but perhaps we can make use of these trinkets in some way. Either way, yesterday's happening could also be beneficial to our plans. The Royal Guard has shown the populace that they do not care about their well being, unless they fall in line with the king." He explained.

"I also feel like investigating this 'one commoner per day' thing would be worthwhile." Darts adds, putting air quotes around the middle portion of the sentence. "While there's no chance someone like me or Freth could do it, if we could just get one of our... commoner-looking members to take the place of the person scheduled to visit the royal family." He shoots Aile a semi-meaningful glance here, with a chuckle. "We might have a shot at seeing what this king's all about. Or running into a trap. You know, the usual stuff." He sips from his coffee again, his jacket swishing irritatedly until he calms it with a thought. "I just don't like the thought of fighting someone we know next to nothing about."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:14 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"I also feel like investigating this 'one commoner per day' thing would be worthwhile." Darts adds, putting air quotes around the middle portion of the sentence. "While there's no chance someone like me or Freth could do it, if we could just get one of our... commoner-looking members to take the place of the person scheduled to visit the royal family." He shoots Aile a semi-meaningful glance here, with a chuckle. "We might have a shot at seeing what this king's all about. Or running into a trap. You know, the usual stuff." He sips from his coffee again, his jacket swishing irritatedly until he calms it with a thought. "I just don't like the thought of fighting someone we know next to nothing about."
Aile raised an eyebrow at Darts' glance. "No. At least not me. I like my low profile in the normal world, and I plan on keeping it that way." She shook her head. "Especially if it winds up being a trap." She started twirling one of her locks of hair on her finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:15 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile raised an eyebrow at Darts' glance. "No. At least not me. I like my low profile in the normal world, and I plan on keeping it that way." She shook her head. "Especially if it winds up being a trap." She started twirling one of her locks of hair on her finger.

"I mean." Darts continues, laughing slightly with another drink of his coffee, still talking out loud and mostly to Sub. Mostly. "Where would we ever find a candidate who would be able to keep such a low profile? And still have the skills to stand in front of royalty?" He pauses, musing to himself slightly. "Mmm there's almost nobody who fits that description...."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:31 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

"I mean." Darts continues, laughing slightly with another drink of his coffee, still talking out loud and mostly to Sub. Mostly. "Where would we ever find a candidate who would be able to keep such a low profile? And still have the skills to stand in front of royalty?" He pauses, musing to himself slightly. "Mmm there's almost nobody who fits that description...."
Aile leered at Darts. "Really? No." She shook her head again. "I don't want to be around the guards. Especially without an escape route. Idée stupide," she muttered toward the end, getting irritated.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:56 pm
"I like Darts's idea, actually." Sub spoke up finally. "If the rumors are true and only those with connections to the Royal Guard can get in to see the king, perhaps these." He said holding them up. "Could come in handy. We just need someone common enough, and willing, to step up."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:24 pm
SubonicXP
"I like Darts's idea, actually." Sub spoke up finally. "If the rumors are true and only those with connections to the Royal Guard can get in to see the king, perhaps these." He said holding them up. "Could come in handy. We just need someone common enough, and willing, to step up."

Darts nods. "I think I have the perfect suggestion." He says, raising a finger in the middle of his musing. "The perfect candidate for heading to meet the royal family."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:25 pm
Aile looked at Darts. "Pray tell, who?" She was curious. "I was expecting you to subtly infer to me more."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:51 pm
"And who might that person be?" Sub said, echoing Aile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:42 pm
Veronica would eventually appear back in the cafe, though this time she order an actual coffee and some cookies before heading down to the HQ. Silently, she stayed around the main room to watch whatever so happened to be on TV.  

DignityPower

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:43 pm
SubonicXP

"Well I feel like the obvious choice is clear. Isaac, given his low-profile background and his general disregard for monarchy is the perfect shell-shock to the king, if he really is in charge of what Flare is doing." Darts says finally. "He won't be taken in by anything deceptive and he has the mechanical and computational skills to get us extra information when he's on the inside."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:45 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"Well I feel like the obvious choice is clear. Isaac, given his low-profile background and his general disregard for monarchy is the perfect shell-shock to the king, if he really is in charge of what Flare is doing." Darts says finally. "He won't be taken in by anything deceptive and he has the mechanical and computational skills to get us extra information when he's on the inside."
Cera had been wandering around while she and Sol waited for Amaranth to get back from a short trip, overhearing Darts. "...Dartsie, just how much of that was pulled out of your jacket just now?" She asked.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:48 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Aile blinked, thinking for a moment. "Really? Hm." She leaned against the wall, biting her thumb nail again. "Possibly. He needs to have patience though. Dealing with monarchy sucks and can be long winded." She nodded.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:52 pm
Kaya, Lykas, Odd and Trishella all descended into Snagem HQ, one after the other until all were accounted for. The lovers. after chewing out the other two for their deceptions over the past year, ran off to go claim a new room in this new HQ, leaving the silverette and his blonde companion at the entrance.

"So....That was kinda well deserved...." Kaya said as he attempted to clear the sound of Lykas' cursing from his ears.

"But well worth it from what I've seen of those two. They're too close to be spending time apart but more importantly, they're too close to spend time not trusting each other." Trishella voiced her opinion, picking at her teeth with a flower stem as she stood beside Kaya.

"So who's that 'Sub' guy you were telling me about, again?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"He's our leader and he'll be the one to determine if you get to stay with the team or not." Kaya informed as he looked around, Trishella following him a few paces back, looking at all of the technology condensed into one place.

"Snazzy place. You guys get this tech from Lysandre Labs?" The blonde asked as the duo moved around the place. After a few minutes, they found themselves looking over a map, which Sub seemed to have placed in the lobby for everyone's convenience. Or maybe it was just dumb luck they wandered across it.

"I'm not sure where to find Sub right now, to be honest, so you can just borrow a room for the night, I guess and we'll talk to him in the morning...." Kaya spoke up, ignoring Trishella's question regarding the source of the new HQ's technology mostly because he didn't have a clue where it all came from/  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games