Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:19 am
Conrad's eyes swirled red. He trembled staring at her wound. "I. . . I want to come close, but I'm scared." He said whimpering. "I don't want to hurt you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:21 am
Alyson frowned a bit. "You're not Conrad. I trust you. I know you at least well enough for that. Please . . . you . . . you need your wounds looked at . . ." she whimpered, wishing she wasn't tied up.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:31 am
Conrad shook his head. "No. . . No. . . I'll be fine. . . but you're bleeding. . " He whimpered distress evident on his face. "I'm sorry I. . . I don't want to hurt you." He needed to go to her. . . but he couldn't risk it. Couldn't risk taking her neck and upsetting her but then he felt himself tracing to her holding her close untying her. "I. . . I feel so powerless. You're my Bride I'm supposed to protect you, provide for you and I couldn't even do that. . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:39 am
Alyson sighed, happy to be untied. "Here, sit down." she said, gently helping Conrad to the floor. "I don't know about Bride or anything, I mean you haven't even proposed to me, but you've been a great friend. You've helped me so much. So you're not perfect. No one is." she said, smiling a bit as she took a handkerchief from her pocket and started daubing at his wounds, trying to stop the bleeding. "I just wish I could do more . . ." she whispered, frowning, feeling helpless.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:58 am
"There is." He whispered in her ear. "But I don't want too. . . He hurt you because of it. . . I'll kill him for hurting you Ally." He whispered pulling her tight to him. "I. . . I know you don't think it. . . But fate put us together. And it kills me I couldn't protect you. . . He touched you and I couldn't do anything. . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:13 am
Alyson sighed. "It didn't hurt too bad. He's never allowed in my house again though." she said, growling a bit. "Are you going to be okay though?" she asked softly, pulling back to look at him better. She really was concerned.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:21 am
Conrad's eyes were black now. He trembled as they shifted into a deep moss green. "Ally. Ally I'm sorry." Tears tumbled down his cheeks. He put his face on her knees. He went silent then listed to the side before falling onto the ground unconscious.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:25 am
"Conrad!" Alyson shouted in horror as he slumped, taking a turn for the worse. "No, no, no, no, no! Conrad you're not dying on me!" she shouted, shaking him by the shoulders. "Please! You saved my life! You helped bring me back! It's not fair that you would die!" she screamed at him, tears falling down her face now too. Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to look away, looking towards the door. "You're his brothers! You did this to him! If you care at all about him, tell me how to save him!" she shouted, desperate enough to do just about anything at this point.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:31 am
Ryan appeared then looking more than just a tiny bit alarmed. "What has Marcus done?" He asked her listening as she told him what happened. "You need to feed him." He told her once she was done. "Only the blood of our Bride can heal us so completely. Please, Alyson, I know how you feel about this fated mates thing. But trust me when I tell you, it's the best thing in the world." He pulled his unconscious brother into his arms. "My wife wasn't ready either, I. . . I nearly lost her. I can't watch you two go through the same thing before falling in love. Please. Please save him." He begged. "We'll never bother you again. . . I'll kill Marcus for this. . . but please save him. . . Love him. Please."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:41 am
Alyson shook her head. "I don't know about love but . . ." she wiped her eyes. "How do I feed him? I'm not going to just let him die." she said softly, her face set and determined.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:45 am
Ryan's face grew distressed. "All right." He said grabbing her hand slicing the palm open and put it over Conrad's open mouth. "If you are his woman he'll be better in an hour. . . if you're not. . ." He trembled. "I don't want to lose him Alyson." He kept a hold of both of them tracing them back to her house in the living room.

After ten minutes Conrad's eyes snapped open and clutched her arm though his eyes were savage his bite was very gentle. "I'll deal with my brothers Alyson. But please. think about what I said. And if you start to feel weak tickle behind his ear it'll put him to sleep." Then he traced away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:56 am
Alyson looked at Ryan with a serious expression. "I don't want to lose him either." she whispered. Once Conrad woke up and bit her, she whimpered a bit. But she was glad that he seemed to be getting better. She nodded at Ryan's words. "At least one of your brothers seems reasonable." she murmured to Conrad who didn't seem to be in a well enough state to respond to her. She sighed. When, after only a couple of minutes, she began to feel light-headed, she did as Ryan told her, and started tickling behind his ear. Once he was asleep, she pulled her arm away gently. She even got up and was able to bandage the wounds before she sat down on the floor . . . and passed out.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:07 am
Conrad mewed softly and pulled her close to him trembling. He'd had a horrible night mare his brother went mad and kidnapped them. His eyes snapped open as he realised they were on the floor and he had Alyson snuggled in his arms. He trembled a little looking around. He'd gotten a bit of blood on the carpet. But then he noticed a cut and fang marks on her arm and hand. Someone hurt her?! His eyes blackened his nostrils flared with anger. Who ever hurt her was going to die!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:14 am
Alyson stirred as she was pulled closer. "Mm? Conrad? Are you feeling better now?" she murmured sleepily, a hand going to her head, trying to blink away the light-headed feeling. "How long've I been out? Ryan said you should be better in an hour . . ." she mumbled, the last thing she remembered being sitting down, trying to blink away the dark spots. She figured she must have passed out.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:18 am
Conrad had her under him in a moment. "Who hurt you?" He asked looking a little crazed. "Who dare mar your flesh?" He trembled in anger. "Never mind about me who hurt you?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games