Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:47 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

Canaan was carrying his usual two guitar cases as he showed up for the first meeting of the Music Club of the term. As he'd told Annie on the train, he'd no sooner give up his time at Music Club than she would her Art Club. Here was a place where he could relax and have fun just playing music and enjoying the company of like-minded fellows. Having played in front of crowds at music festivals and the more intimate environs of pubs and clubs, he felt confident playing and singing for an audience.

He could hear Finley's trumpet before he got to the room, and immediately recognized the Miles Davis composition. Canaan had gained an appreciation for the blues, and the seminal figures of the genre. Watching the Music Club Captain as he played, Canaan knew he was in the groove, and that was awesome. " Very nice," he commented, when Finley was done. Having sat down, he opened the case containing his old six-string guitar, and had to think a moment before trying to play. After an epic Miles Davis piece, Canaan knew he couldn't just do any sort of tune for a follow-up, sorry, his Captain had just set the bar, and he wanted to meet it. With a grin, he started strumming the opening chords of 'Green Grass and High Tides', an absolutely classic guitar jam.

OOC:
Username

Taken by Annabella Clodagh Sheehan

User Image
                  "The curtain rises on the scene, With someone shouting to be free
                  The play unfolds before my eyes, There stands the actor who is me
                  The sleeping hours takes this part, Through traffic, telephones and fear
                  Put out your problems with the cat, Escape until a bell you hear

Our reasons are the same, But there's no-one we can blame
                  For there's nowhere we need go, And the only truth we know comes so easily "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:43 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

third year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch announcer

It took every iota of willpower Sparrow had not to dance and sing all the way to music club per her usual. After a thousand lifetimes of pleading, pouting and persuading, Sparrow had finally convinced her dearest, darling Chadwick to come to music club with her. She would convince Chadwick it was wonderful, and it would be worth sacrificing Quidditch and whatever other fun club she had been convinced not to join.

”Oh you’ll love it, I’m sure,” she said, tone carefully controlled to a normal speaking volume.

They could hear a trumpet and guitar as they neared and Sparrow listened for a melody she could sing to. Or if not, she was happy to just listen and absorb! She waved to Finley and Canaan happily without interrupting then turned to Chadwick with a little whisper: “I brought sheets for duets if you’d sing with me?”

setting Music Club, September 2050 || with Her dearest, darling Chadwick and music club people.
appearance 4'10", 114 lbs || hair color
brown and braided
|| wearing shirt, pants, short cardigan (right most)
statusOperation Perfect Girlfriend is working already!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I wonder what they’d pay
To see my heart on display
I'd walk on a wire, jump through a fire for you
Hang from my knees on a trapeze while you
Make me spin
Yes, you make me twirl
Like a circus girl
Maybe I’m too blind to see that
I am just the clown who follows you
Around and ‘round and ‘round
♡♥
~"Circus Girl" by Mindy Gledhill.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:26 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Thirdd Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick did not want to be in music club, he was content with just being in Dueling. However, he did not trust Sparrow to be alone in a club that had so many boys in it, especially one with Finley in it, Chadwick needed to keep an eye on Sparrow. He had tried to convince Sparrow to drop music, but there was no convincing her to drop it, so, Chadwick joined music club it seemed. Sparrow was sure that Chadwick would love music club, and as soon as they got near Chadwick heard a fast jazz song on the trumpet, ah that would have to be archer, wouldn't it?He then heard a guitar playing, Chadwick sighed, was music club just all of them showing off their different talents? This was dumb, why was he here?

Of course Archer had his trumpet in his hand, and there was an older kid on the guitar. Yup, just a small talent show for the club. Then Sparrow asked if Chadwick would sing with her, he sighed, he would say yes, she looked so sad so often these days, maybe this little duet would make her happy, bring a smile to her face. Perhaps, it was time for them to join the music club talent show that was happening. He Kissed her forehead, and whispered back to her "Sure little Winchparrow, I'll sing a duet with you. Pick one you like, okay?"

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Where With Whom: Music Club with Sparrow and Club Members
Thinking about: Darn it now Archer will hear my singing
Wearing: Brown pants, blue sweatshirt

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:02 pm
User Image
Harmony Aindrias
First year Gryffindor

▬▬"We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers."▬▬

Harmony loved music, the night jam sessions on the ship were her favorite part of the journies. When Aire had mentioned there was a music club, she knew she would join. No, Harmony didn't play an instrument, but she did do a lot of percussion, and that was a good thing, probably. She walked in and saw a kid playing guitar, a couple, 'Is that Sparrow, the not announcer girl?' , and an older boy holding a trumpet. Wait. An Older boy holding a trumpet?

all her attention went to this guy. After her years not seeing people at one time, she had put to memory a lot of faces, and imagined what they would look like in the future. This guy, he had to be. Trumpet Boy of Wools, Finley? Is that really you?" Finley had been adopted a year before Harmony, and had been there much longer than Harmony. Finley was Harmony's hope that one day she would be adopted too, after being in the orphanage for so long. She held out her hand to Finley, "It's me, Harmony? We were both at wools for a few years, uh. from 2044 until you were adopted. I shouldn't be surprised I guess to see you here?"

▬▬"That's me, the angelic one. The Angelic Troublemakers, has a nice ring to it."▬▬

Where: Music Club
With Whom: Finley the trumpet boy
Thinking about: Small world
Wearing: red top, black shorts, showing off her leg

Miss gryffindorK

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:28 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Sixth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"If music be the food of love, play on;"▬▬

Brook liked music too much to quit completely, and she was happy to see that Chadwick had joined, he would enjoy it here. She walked in, without her bagpipes still. She missed them, and all the funds she had put into them. But, when she had thought she left them in her dorm at the start of last year, she had left them at home. They were gone. She waved at Finley, who was being bombarded by a blue haired girl, about being adopted? huh. who knew. Brook walked to the school provided Cello, and sat by it, positioning the instrument, and rosining the bow. At least, she could still do this, enjoy music while at music club, keep herself busy... somewhere. She waited til no one else was playing, then started playing The Swan from Carnival of the Animals.

▬▬"Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die."▬▬

Where & Who:
Thinking about:
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Room
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Canaan, Sparrow and Chadwick, Harmony, Brook
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Music Club Opening
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's already not a good year

As soon as Canaan walked in, Finley wanted to stop playing, but he'd promised himself he'd at least try to get used to playing to an audience. When the song was over, Canaan commented, earning an awkward half-smile. "Ah, thanks. It's one of my favorite Jazz ditties." When Canaan started playing, Sparrow walked in with Chadwick on her arm. Fantastic. Judging by Chadwick's annoyed expression, it wouldn't be good to talk to them, so instead Finley offered a small wave.

Another kid walked in, this one probably a first year.... but she looked really familiar. He was trying to place her when she spoke up, mentioning Wool's. Aha. That's who it was. The teen looked forlornly at the ceiling, silently wishing to be anywhere other than here. The girl - Harmony - happily continued, offering her hand and saying again that they'd been at Wool's together, even outright saying he'd been adopted. Cool. There went that bit of knowledge out the window... and straight into Chadwick's hands. Extra cool. "Ah... yep. It's me. Nice to see you Harmony, and welcome to music club. I'm the captain..." He sighed, this one heavier than his normal sighs, and looked at the ground for a moment before glancing up to see Brook had joined the party as well. Fan-freaking-tastic. He could feel his hands shaking a bit, but he'd have to disguise his emotions to keep his usual neutral demeanor. Maybe he could just... play it casually and no one would really notice.......

Graydon Ironshield

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori arrived at music club wearing a dress she'd borrowed from Kenna. Apparently it would 'make her look fab'. Whatever that meant. She didn't know if that was true, but she figured it was nice to wear something that was definitely not approved by her parents. That part made her smile.

She spotted one of the people she sort of knew, and headed over. She wasn't great at making conversation, but she knew that Sparrow was A+ at interacting with people, and figured that was the safest bet.
                                                            "Hey Sparrow, and uh... Sparrow's boyfriend?" She made the assumption based on the awkward forehead kiss she'd interrupted. "Does the club get to enjoy your singing again this year?" Tori was way to shy to sing in front of the whole club, but she loved to listen to Sparrow sing, and definitely wanted to hear more of it.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Other Musicians
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Music Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Maybe I can make friends?

Jordan was excited for the opening of music club, which he was determined to join. The morning of their first meeting, Jordan got directions from an older student, then grabbed his guitar and hurried off to the club. Once there, the blonde looked around. There were a few others, one also had a guitar, which was neat. He took a seat, hoping to maybe make a friend or two. Once seated, he pulled out his trusty guitar, deciding not to pull out his harmonica... at least yet. Hopefully he'd find a chance to play without interrupting anyone...

{{OoC: Open for interaction}}
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀʀᴘᴇsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ғʟᴏᴏᴅ, ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ 'ᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ
          I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴜɪsᴇᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ᴡʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ
          Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ I ᴅʀᴜᴍ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ! I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:47 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee liked to wander the halls today, he had some sheet music that momma had sent him. He wanted to practice it but was still unsure if people would like his singing. His family said he had a good singing voice. He wasn't sure if they were biased as family or not but he also trusted that he wasn't told any lies. Perhaps if he learned more music that would help?

Phee was so lost in thought he didn't catch he was following the Jazz music he was hearing. Before he fully realized it. He has opened the door to where others were. He knew he was in a music room from the fact there were plenty of options of instruments. Oh, did he just accidentally join a club again?

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jessica Cara Avery
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seventh Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Seventeen Year Old - Pureblood
Sister & Middle Child

Location : Music Club - Third Floor Left Corridor

Jessica couldn’t believe it was her final year. Her brother had graduated, this was the first year without him poking fun at her. Honestly, it was hard to fathom that in a number of months she’d be out those doors too. While Ben had his final year of Quidditch, Jess had her final year of Music club. It would be sad living without the club as she absolutely adored music. After all, how many people could say they picked up the harp for fun.

Walking into music club, she recalled how she mostly stayed more or less in the background for most of the time spent there. However, she hoped she made up for it. She liked performing but she wasn’t the most outgoing in the world. That would seemingly never change. Luckily for her father he’d never had to worry about boyfriends or girlfriends because of it. Finding a spot for herself, she listened to all the different things people were playing. Some where better then others in her opinion.

Company : Music members

OOC : - - -

Your father's child, indeed, my dear girl
                                                      Yes, I see a thirst for knowledge
                                                      And a quick and creative mind, as well
                                                      Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:08 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

third year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch announcer

Sparrow beamed when Chadwick kissed her forehead and told her he would sing with her. YES! YESYESYESYES! She started scrambling--no, searching-- through the binder of sheet music, pausing only to greet Tori with a quiet “Hello Tori! Why thank you! Of course!” She introduced them brightly: “Darling, this is Tori Miyazaki, Hufflepuff first--no, second now!--year and a wonderful singer who is definitely singing with me this year, right?” Sparrow said, basing the bit from their drama club experiences if not from the music club itself. She beamed, relieved also that Tori was a girl right now; this was much safer to talk to in front of Chadwick, according to their new recommendations. “And Tori, this is indeed my beloved Chadwick. He’s a third year like me, but the vile,”-- Sparrow’s voice turned suddenly and dramatically tragic and bitter--”cruel Sorting Hat thought it humorous to separate us, two houses in fair Hogwarts, divided by ancient feud and civil crimes.”

Her voice returned to it’s normal pep, although quieter to not disturb the ongoing performances. “But so he’s in Slytherin.”

She popped out a sheaf of papers to offer to Chadwick: “All I ask of You”, from the ever popular Phantom of the Opera. She spoke surprisingly evenly, although the slight tremble tapping in her feet betrayed her instinct to leap into too much detail on the song “A moment please, my love? Would you learn this with me? A few friends performed scene at the theatre school this summer, and I’ve been enchanted.”

Sparrow had to glance up when she caught Finley and one of the first years this year...Harmony! That was right! She was Aire’s sister or half-sister? Sparrow still had to tell Harmony all about the wonders of colorvaria and maybe they could exchange dye tips and braid each other’s hair and—oh?! What was this, she and Finley had known each other from before?

Sparrow sometimes played dumb, but she very quickly picked up on the revelation in front of their eyes. What a perfectly fantastic reunion! She was memorizing this scene exactly, gathering their expressions and trying to capture everything in a moment.

setting Music Club, September 2050 || with Her dearest, darling Chadwick and music club people.
appearance 4'10", 114 lbs || hair color
brown and braided
|| wearing shirt, pants, short cardigan (right most)
statusOperation Perfect Girlfriend is working already! + Friend! + PLOT TWIST??

Devlyn MayCry

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I wonder what they’d pay
To see my heart on display
I'd walk on a wire, jump through a fire for you
Hang from my knees on a trapeze while you
Make me spin
Yes, you make me twirl
Like a circus girl
Maybe I’m too blind to see that
I am just the clown who follows you
Around and ‘round and ‘round
♡♥
~"Circus Girl" by Mindy Gledhill.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:45 pm
User Image
Willow Winifred Hill
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Third Year
Thirteen Year Old Half Wood Nymph

User Image
                                                  Location : Music Club - Third Floor Left Corridor

Willow had decided to go the artist route for her third year electives. She wasn’t the most artistic person, but she was interested. With that said she figured trying to be part of the music club could be helpful with regards to at least one elective. Course fitting in all these extra clubs would definitely keep her busy. Not to mention out of trouble, though Willow wasn’t an offender of that one.

Willow didn’t have any sort of musical genius. However, she wanted to have fun regardless and hopefully learn a thing or two. Besides if anything she could enjoy the musical talent of everyone else, right? Walking into the music room, Willow found herself a spot as she listened to everything around her. Hopefully, no one minded her join. Even if it was just a little bit here and there.

Company : Club Members....

OOC : - - -

Your confidence is quite refreshing, my dear
                                                  Now then, a kind and true heart,
                                                  Joyful and gracious
                                                  I know just where to put you
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Room
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Opening Music Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hopefully this helps me chill

Finley was already starting to stress about this year. He'd been chosen as one of the prefects, still held captainship over music club, plus he had his OWLs to study for. Hopefully the chill vibes in music would help ease his nerves. Otherwise, he was a bit on edge. He pushed open the doors for music club and kicked on the lights, sighing at the open room. He ran a hand through his hair, then started setting up. The chairs were all organized like usual, piano keys were opened, and the music books were set about the room. There. Now it looked a bit better. Fin looked at his trumpet, which he'd sat on the end of the piano. Snapping the case open, he put together the well-loved instrument and started to play. This time it was Miles Davis' So What.

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor First Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club Member>
Wearing: White Floral dress, tights, and Combat Boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Forget magic, there was a music club at Hogwarts! Mattie bravely put on a pretty white floral dress and her trusty combat boots and pulled her fussy blonde hair in a pony tail. She looked in the mirror and happy with the presentation she made, she practically skipped to the music club. Mattie hadn't even told Eden but she was so happy she could finally get the chance to learn an instrument or two and work on her vocals. She had begged her parents for the chance and they dismissed it as a 'distraction'. Mattie was going to show them. She was confident she could get at least all Es and hopefully all Os like they expected and was sure spending a few hours following an artistic hobby was not going to make her a worse student.

As she skipped towards the music club she sang lightly betty. She was going to find her freedom if she died trying. Or, more realistically, spent every summer locked in her bedroom with only her textbooks to keep her company. To be fair most of her text books were pretty interesting. As she approached the music club room she heard a lovely jazz tune on trumpet and she let the note in her throat die as she entered.

Finding a seat she sat down, stiffly, and folded her hands in her lap as she listened. It was absolutely lovely and she politely clapped when the older boy completed his tune. Oh how Mattie wanted to do that magic with an instrument! Not the trumpet, probably, but maybe guitar or piano. Both seemed fun and really versatile to pair with singing and Mattie did like singing. Her choir teachers in primary school always said she had a lovely voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʷ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ❅ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ❅ ᴬ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ❅
                                                ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ❅ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ❅
                                                ᴮᵘᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉˢ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ❅ ᴸᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Open to Interaction}
                                                Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A couple people
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Music Club
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't do this
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Nervous!

Simon walked quietly to music club (having been prompted by his papa who had been there in his day), hoping that it wouldn't be a crazy big thing. He had his drumsticks in his pocket, though they were sticking out awkwardly. He heard some jazzy music playing near the music room, allowing the boy to pause and push his nerves down. If it was too busy, he could always run away before anyone spotted him. He had learned to play the drums, which was convenient because his papa, his aunt Caty, and his Aunt Jojo all played. Heck, Aunt Jojo played in a band! All he had to do was get over his shyness and maybe play a song. He peeked into the room, feeling a bit relieved when he saw only two people inside. One was the guy with a trumpet (probably the one in charge), while the other was a girl about his age. He offered a tiny wave toward the captain, then sat in one of the chairs. He flipped through his sheet music, then shuffled over to the drum kit in the corner. Maybe this would be a way to make a new friend or two? He grabbed his drumsticks, but was too nervous to actually play. Maybe this was a mistake...

{{OoC: open for interaction!}}
          I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff