Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille tensed a little as his face pressed against her neck, "I don't think you ever really found out anything worth knowing. Don't tell me they pay you just for showing up." Try as she might to act unaffected by his touch it was getting more difficult. Her face was flushed as he moved his hands to her thighs. A hand came up slowly to run through his soft locks. Though he continued to try to up his game, he'd been keeping himself in check. She was pretty sure it was because of her defenses. Had she none she'd probably have been thrown over his shoulder by now and carried off to the bedroom, unable to ever leave.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Heated

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven let his other hand fall to her hip as well, fingers digging in, not painfully but possessively. He could feel the change in his eyes, of his features. They were subtle but his beast was clawing at the cage. His grip slid down to her bottom, lifting her up and setting her on the counter. He'd had a cell readied for him and while he still had sanity enough to control himself with her like this, he wasn't leaving. It would be a long, lonely, painful night. But he'd just found her. He couldn't risk scaring her off or not having her prepared properly for when they would finally be fully mated. A small dominant growl emanating from him as he deepened the kiss one arm wrapped around the small of her back and the opposite hand slid up to the back of her head, he couldn't get enough of touching her. He wouldn't allow her to break away until he'd had his fill, because after this he would have to leave.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Bout to cross that threshold...

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:40 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara laughed softly “ I bet you wouldn’t until someone said something about you having lipstick on” She said and made a mental note to make sure he wiped his mouth with a napkin before they got out of the car. When he mentioned giving the restaurant staff advice she shook her head “ Maybe it has a sentimental value. You know humans tend to name things after other things. A way to remember I suppose. “ She said looking out the window again. She could hear thunder off somewhere in the distance and she frowned looking for the storm. That really wouldn’t be good for Kade, oh no, that wouldn’t be good at all. Perhaps it would pass over them.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:46 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja gave control of this to him. She was more than happy to run from him for the full moon. But she didn't want too. She kissed and drank from him feeling her body return completely to it's original state. She was now above average in her endowment which she pressed on him. Her hand moved back to open her corset revealing skin. She moved his possessive hand to that skin. She just needed his touch. So bad.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smirked. "Today? Yes. Because it was my day off." He continued to punctuate. They'd called him on his day off. He got double. "And you told me you had nothing of value on you. So that's enough for me." He kept moving before he moved her around and worked on her calves. He was a good boy. Never taking without consent. But that didn't mean he couldn't look right?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille kept her chest covered with one arm but moved to straddle him since he'd turned her around. He was exploring her body why couldn't she explore his, she thought as she brought a hand out to trace one of his tattoo's. "I'm not normally captured for things of value I have on me, more so for things of value I know the location of. I've made a hobby out of obtaining ancient objects of great importance and hiding them for my benefit. Many a lorean has it out for me because of this. There's the spear of Longinius, fountain of youth, excalibur, the holy grail, the list goes on.". With each word she traced a new line on a tattoo. "From a young age I dedicated myself to it. Figured the more powerful items I had, the more powerful I would be. I'd seen sorceri have all of their abilities taken. Being turned into Inferi slaves. I had almost become one myself..." she mentioned absently, trailing off.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Heated

User Image

Daven allowed her to guide his hand where she well pleased. When he finally did brake the seal of their lips he looked pained. She'd improved greatly just from such a small amount. For what it was worth it was an erotic sort of experience that made him wonder why he hadn't done such a thing before now. He let his fingers leisurely graze over the flesh she barred to him, licking his lips but eyes filled with remorse at what he'd have to give up this night. His body was already hardened for her. He gently pressed his lips to her forehead, not moving them as he spoke. "I have to leave, Sonja. I can't risk hurting you. You should be alright to stay here. I need to be caged for it regardless otherwise I would go mad trying to find you."

(sorry accidentally posted it on the wrong screen.)  

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:52 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade heard the thunder roll and trembled just a tiny bit. No! He would not ruin this! He thought. "I guess." He replied smiling a bit. "I don't think I'd care either." He added about the lipstick. "I love the colour on you." His smirk got cute. Luckily though, they were driving away from the thunder so he wouldn't freak out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:01 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

The slam of thunder into the building had her jumping in surprise and then laughing at herself, heartily laughing. Scarlett wasn’t a fool, his reaction to her hand on his chest that growl told her he felt something too. Perhaps it wasn’t what she was feeling but he felt something. That knowledge had her relaxing a little plus the thunder had broken any awkwardness she’d been feeling. She tilted her head still grinning as he mentioned a compromise and she nodded her approval red curls bouncing softly “ Of course, Tis only fair, is it nae the other way around usually? Maybe we’re just a bit backwards” She said on a soft laugh her eyes moving up to the ceiling of the building. Good thing she didn’t intend on leaving any time soon. “ Ooch, I think we’d be able to find anything in Vegas, then again my house is just down the street. I can pack if need be. We’d be needing wedding bands too“ She replied, then thought about what would a Lykae need for a wedding?

The beast was confused, which wasn’t a bad thing since it meant it stayed quiet, only giving her indications of happy and sad. Rather than screeching at her. Still she wondered just how serious this man was about what he was saying or if it was all just a joke to him. Part of her feared it really was just a joke, well she’d just have to change his mind if that was the case. A thought hit her and she gave a light laugh “ So if we be bound for Vegas, Perhaps we aught to know each other’s names. I’m Scarlett Rose MacGregor. “ She said waiting for him to introduce himself.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Unknown male
Thinking: mmm...he's yummy looking, and smells divine
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:10 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara gave a grin and then shrugged “ To each their own, and I’m sure you wouldn’t mind my lipstick on you either when we aren’t in public or in places the public can’t see, but this is a different scenario, besides I can’t imagine it tastes very good. I mean I do my best to get the flavored stuff but your senses are more acute than mine on things like that.” She stated then looked over at him with a teasing grin, she wondered if he’d pick up on her meanings about the lipstick, perhaps it was best not to poke the beast tonight. She laughed softly to herself wiggling down into the seat where she was cradled by the soft material.

Wearing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:32 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade chuckled. His hands loosened on the wheel. "You tease." He chuckled and put a hand on her thigh for a moment then returned to paying attention to the road before his beast and his body's reaction to her movement sent them off the road.

Ten minutes later Kade took a right turn into a suburban area he cracked his window open and scented. "Not too much longer." He said taking a left and drove passed a playground/fishing spot and a caravan park then pulled into a car park. A medium sized building stood light lightly. A simple blue door marked the entrance. "We're here." He said getting out and quickly opening the door. "The park over there has an area where we can walk on a private beach maybe put our feet in after too if you like." He added.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:00 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She grinned as he put his hand on her thigh and she laid her’s over his her attention moving to the scenary outside again as he drove. When they moved off of the main street her eyes moved to the buildings and finally to what she assumed the be the restaurant. When he opened her door she climbed from the car and looked to the private beach area. that will be lovely. You know I’ve thought about buying a house out here on the beach a time or two. “ She said stepping away from the car her purse in hand. She sounds and smells of the ocean had times when they weren’t so pleasant, but right now it was a wonderful refreshing set of sensations that she just couldn’t deny. She’d been to long from the water.

Wearing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:13 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja looked pained too. She fixed her corset up and shivered. "I have to go back to my mother anyway." She said simply. "Don't worry." She added. "I'll be okay. Just. . . Be careful." She knew he'd scent her worry now. Her arms brought him back into her arms. She didn't want him too get hurt because of their parting. She wished they didn't have to spend time apart at all so used to snuggling with him. She knew she wasn't sleeping at all. "But. . . how would it hurt me?"

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar bit his lip. "I was one." He said simply. "Before I escaped." He looked away his hand holding her foot. "They tried to make me do terrible things, but I didn't even thought I was punished." He sighed a little and smirked. "You have the Spear of Longinius?" He asked chuckling. "That's Old~" He chuckled. "Well no. . . I have things in my vaults that are older. . . like the head dress I gave you." His eyes smirking with his lips.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:31 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a little. She was so beautiful. "We'll have some food then a walk." He said pressing a kiss to her forehead. "This way." He whispered leading her through to the door to a lovely restaurant inside.

A perky human female grinned when they entered. "Welcome! Are you MacGrieve?" She asked. "Table outside For two?" Kade smiled and nodded. "Okay, this way." She said grabbing four menu's two for food and two for alcohol. She showed them the table and Kade smiled. Perfect. He hoped Clara liked what he'd done.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille smiled playfully, her free hand moving to pull her hair over to one shoulder. She hadn't moved the headdress, was the only piece of clothing she still wore. Reaching up now to touch it, she couldn't help but cherish the gift a bit more. It was a bit big, but her kind was superfluous. The bigger and gaudier the gold the more splendid. "I bet you I could be a better master than them." Camille still had her frisky tone, as she brought a hand up to gently rub one of his horns. "Or who knows, maybe I could be worse in other ways.."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Heated

User Image

Daven knew this would be his last night of control. The moon was a couple more days off but with each passing one his hold was diminishing especially when she tempted him like she did. "No doubt you've never heard of our...rituals then? They aren't typically pleasant for one whom isn't our breed. It's rough, barbaric even to some. I just don't want to risk anything. I've heard of some females getting pretty battered into submission. You're mine, which I will have some recognition of but the urge to make that claim official might be too much for me to overcome." the thought of such things aroused him anew. The desire to give her a little more than just a mental image itched at him.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:06 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja felt her mind clearing. The emotional roller coaster easier to handle now she had his perfect blood running through her body. "We have a while until the full moon." She said. "I know going into the dirt is a given." She mumbled. "I. . . I guess. . . I guess if you're worried we can stay apart on the full moon but. . . I'm willing to give it a go. You were willing to let me feed from you. It's only fair." She smirked a little at him.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smiled a little watching her fascinated. "You'd give cuddles?" He asked being playful. "I'd give cuddles." When she touched his horn he choked on his words a bit. "Mmm. Okay." He mumbled his eyes a little dazed. The horns straightened. He petted her calf. "You're being mean." He whispered lowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:08 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She smiled then nodded letting Kade lead her inside of the restaurant. She looked around first and then to the happy hostess. She followed the hostess her mind whirling. MacGrieve? Was that his last name? She blinked and pushed it aside it didn’t really matter to her. Clara exited outside to the table the hostess had set up for them and blinked “ Oh Kade, this is beautiful.” She said as she moved to the table it was a perfect view of the beach, ocean, and horizon. The number of stars out was astounding. She stared at the horizon line where the sky and sea met and then sat down when the hostess seemed to get uncomfortable. She smiled letting the hostess set down the menus, while she shifted her chair to get the absolutely perfect view.

Wearing

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille shook her head "I'm not talking about a tit-for-tat", she said as she rose on her knees, her hand grasping that same horn firmly and bringing it down to her mouth as she darted out her little tongue to run along it. "I am a queen after all, would you be willing to serve me?" had her tone gotten a little darker, a little more erotic? She brought the tip of the horn between her lips.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Heated

User Image

Daven's eyes widened. She was willing to try? Jesus christ he wanted to pick her up and give her a spin. What a female. He'd been so worried about harming her he never would have guessed she'd be all for this. He'd been told others stories about it, being with a non-lykae. Shoot, Bowen had killed his mate trying to get to her. Or so he thought, turned out she wasn't really his, found the true one later on. It was a dangerous game Sonja played as there would be nothing to restrain him except her. "You're really okay with that, lass?" He bit out the next bit, "I...it's no' polite to ask this but have you been with anyone else recently?" He had to know, had to plan how to prepare her for this if she was truly interested.

[ooc; Elated and Shocked

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games