Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin? How did he know her name? Now things were getting waaaay too confusing and borderline creepy. With another growl, the annoyed look in her eyes seemed to only intensify. Who was this creep? "What are you, some kind of stalker? Get out of here." The girl said with a harsh blunt tone as she looked for another item to throw at him. However, all her focus seemed to turn onto another person in the room. "Great... who's this? Is she your b***h or somethin'?" Robin questioned as she turned to glare onto Jeni who had came in with a small bouquet of "Get well" flowers.

Jeni wasn't gonna lie, Robin's attitude was more than strange to her. It was nearly like meeting an alien for the first time. With a slightly raised brow, her blue-grey eyes glanced over to Shiro in deep confusion. "Is...she okay?" the sorceress asked as she cautiously walked over to the other side of hurt friend's medical bed. With both of them on each side, it made things a little more tense. The girl's brown eyes shifted quickly between the two, like a cornered animal. Right now, it was fight or flight time, and she was definitely not about to run away. That just wasn't her nature.

Without even hesitating, Robin quickly hopped up to her feet and stupidly pulled out the IV from her left forearm and quickly pointed the sharp needle and the two. "I told you to get away from me!" She shouted as her heart began to pump quickly from adrenaline. Her natural aggressive nature was taking a toll on her body now. With all of the rage going throughout her body, it seemed to strain it a lot more than needed. The girl inevitably grew dizzier and stumbled about a bit. "Damn it! What's wrong with my body...."

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?:Random Strangers (Shiro & Jeni) ■ Where?: Hospital ■ Money: $ 1,000 ■ Outfit: Hospital Smock ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:53 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Quickly turning back to his question, she released her lip and bit her cheek a little harder than she meant to. Ouch! She rubbed it in small, concentric circles, tilting her head into her hand while her eyebrows pushed together. Sheesh. Had she really been that deep in a state of thought? Whatever the case, she shook her head a little, strands of hair brushing against her cheeks and intertwining themselves in her eyelashes before she quickly pulled them away with her free hand. "I'm trying to think if you're just trying to get laid in a hospital bed." She taunted slightly, pointing a fake, accusing finger at him. At least it would get the mood a little more into the lighthearted area. Though she wondered... If her own words weren't true. Would she tell him if she had a crush on him or not? Probably not. Not unless he asked. Besides, she had to figure out on her own what the pounding in her chest meant the more he looked at her. Maybe it was just his confession throwing her for a loop. But just thinking... She sighed in confused content, finally pulling away from her bitten cheek. Man, that one really did hurt, too.

Well, actually, there was one question she could ask without falling much into it. She took a step back from his bed, only now realizing how long she had been on her feet in the first place. Dragging herself towards the stool, she scooted it upwards, closer to his bed this time so her legs rested straight against the bedding, giving it a gentle push away from her. It was a little cold in here, that and her curiosity making her leg bounce in response. The stool peg creaked, her hands resting along her jeans. "Would it still count for an Incubus to have sex with the same woman any time he needed to feed?" She could only imagine that it would be one extremely active sex life. Her shoulders shifted, the sweater, crinkling and expanding before she hunched forward, grey eyes glittering beneath the hospital light. Any further and she might freaking fall on him. She took an inch or so off of her lean. "Or does it always have to be a different woman?"

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Rina pouted when he teased her and touched her lips, still embarrassed. She crossed her arms in a pouty fashion, a blush was on her face as he touched her neck. Why is he teasing her so much? He's the one who caused that! "Then I'll give you one too." She really didn't know what she was saying, she was just getting a little frustrated that she couldn't stop blushing. She perked up when she suddenly felt a soft fabric coming onto her head. Grabbing onto the ears of her hoodie, she smiled a bit when he apologized and then flushed himself when she gave him that little peck on the cheek. "Then how come you get to kiss me on the cheek?" She asked in a playful tone. He always complains when she gives him little pecks, but then he gives her some all the time! Listening to him speak about Jason, she sighed just a bit. "He talked to me about that while he was here last night. He was trying to calm himself down." She chuckled a bit awkwardly. He was really freaking out last night, and when she finally calmed him down, he started complaining about everything. One of those things being Seth and hickey situation. "He said he was really bothered by the hickey, but he said small kisses were fine and stuff." It's kinda weird though, because it sounds like he's asking for permission or confirmation from him.

But at the last thing he said, she was both happy, and utterly confused. "I love you, too. And I know you're not gonna hurt me.. but.. What do you mean by 'anything like that'? You always say weird stuff like that, but you don't explain it at all! Tell me!" She was always befuddled when he said those things, and she's quite tired of not knowing what it means! She's a big girl, she can handle things! And meanings of weird phrases that her boyfriend says!

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Flustered |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: Sorry about the late post!

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Tease | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

"Do you know what you're saying-" His eyes widened in horror at her words but he soon broke into laughter in just a matter of seconds at a strange realisation. "I bet you don't even know how to do it." he smiled mischievously and held her by the waist. However, he sighed at her little complain and simply pull her closer only to give her another peck on the cheek. "Simply because I get to do that and well, my cheeks are off limits to you. Or basically my face in general." he pouted. He hated the fact that he blushes easily whenever she catches him off guard with a kiss. It made him feel.. woozy? Ah, forget it, he could care less about the whole taking a step back situation. He reached out his hand and tilted her chin towards him as he pressed his lips against hers, his fingers brushed through her locks of hair. Their kiss went on for a long time and he felt strong surge of emotions when he felt his lips against hers. He kept it slow and sweet and perhaps, the emotions he's feeling now are due to what happened yesterday? He was careful, as though not to break her. Moments and moments of locking lips, he finally pulled away slightly and stared into her eyes. "Ah, whatever. I can do whatever I want with you but of course, nothing too overboard. Hey, I don't need permission from him but I do respect his opinions." he shrugged. Oh hey, the atmosphere they had earlier completely disappeared at the mention of the blond guy. Jason, such a turn off.

"Hm?" he asked as he had gotten slight confused listening to her ranting about how he's not telling her anything. "Wha-" he asked, confused about the whole question. Had he said something wrong? "Hey, lady. What are you going on about. I simply said that I didn't want to hurt you or do anything to hurt you- Did I say something I wasn't supposed to?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side as he traced back to what he had said earlier but then he recalled the memories where Rina would stare at him in confusion when he told her not to tempt him. "Oh? I simply said it in an innocent kind of way or were you thinking of.. something else? Hm?" he smiled as he moved his head to the side of her ear and gently whispered, playfully teasing her. Rina's filled with innocence and he wouldn't want to stain that purity anytime soon with what he meant with those words he said previously.

OOC: it's okay! emotion_awesome
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"I can practice." Rina said in a slightly teasing tone. However, there was still a blush on her face, and Seth was still teasing her. She blushed a little more at the kiss he gave, but immediately gave him an incredulous look at what he said after. "You don't get to kiss me unless I get to kiss you." Now that wasn't being fair! She doesn't get to kiss him at all? She crossed her arms and had a sad look on her face, slightly scared that he might say, 'well, no kisses then'. She liked kisses with him, they're comforting! She got what she wanted when she suddenly felt something against her lips, and she realized Seth was kissing her. This was the kind of kiss she likes! It's nice and sweet, and cupped his cheeks as they went on. She smiled into it, and still had it on when they stopped. But it turned into a pout again and another incredulous look. "Whatever you want with me, huh?" She said with a bit of sass. Now what was he talking about?

She sighed a little when she began to tease him again. Alright, that's enough of that! She was just a smidgen angry, and just little bit of pepper can start a fire with her. She calmed, and her blush went away as if it was never there in the first place. Putting her right index finger in the middle of her chest, she said maturely, "I'm not as innocent as you think I am. By the way you're saying it, it's obviously something perverted or of the like. You can just say that." There's no need to make her keep wondering or teasing her about it. Saucy Rina is just her with a bit of sass, nothing more. However, if she's really angry, that's when she goes all succubus. "Oh, and I could certainly tease you back if I wanted to." She challenged and whispered into his ear. Now that that was taken care of, she calmed down a little, and ol' cute Rina was back. She was still a little pouty over some of the things he had said, though. No way you can say stuff like that to her! Plus, he himself said that she was feisty, so he shoulda been expectin' this!

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Saucy |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 pm

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

User Image

Mood: Frustrated | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He merely smiled, "I'll just force a kiss on you if you won't let me kiss you." he countered and gave her a peck on the lips straight after, smiling to himself in the process. He held her close to him though he still felt slight discomfort on his torso but at least it doesn't feel as painful as it did earlier. However, he was a little surprised when she sounded a tad sassy. "Hey, don't get sassy with me, it's just an expression. It slipped out of my mouth." he shrugged and leaned back into his chair again, watching her as she sat straight up on his lap. He gazed at her, noticing something quite different about her. She seemed a little more succubus like that way. Listening to her interpreting what he said earlier, he merely quirked one if his eyebrows upwards. "Well, if that's what you want to think then, it's entirely your choice but I certainly habe no intention of making a move on you. Rest assured." countered the male. Oh yes, he has no intention of doing so, it's just the fact that she had nearly tempted him previously. However he was slightly startled when she came closer towards his ear and whispered into it. He shuddered as he felt a shiver travel down his spine, his face immediately flushed. His ears had always been sensitive and he felt slight uncomfortable about it. His body was completely tensed up as he watched her pull away. There was no traces of a smile on his face and neither did it look pleasant. His golden irises fixated upon her intently and he stood up, his body hovering above hers as he had her back against the fabric of the bed. "This was what I meant about you tempting me and you already knew what it meant, so why did you carry out such an action again just now?" he sounded serious, his eyebrows cringed for a moment. "You do know what happens after, right?" he didn't wait for her reply and mashed his lips against hers. It was slightly rougher compared to earlier and had her hands pinned above her head in case she had decided to claw at him. However, he came to a stop and looked at her for a short moment before finally standing up, leaving her on the bed. He took a deep breath and walked out of the room.

He bought himself a cold drink at the vending machine to calm himself down and of course he got one for Rina as well. He grunted, feeling slightly frustrated about the whole situation. Oh dear, he shouldn't have been so forceful on her just now. He sat down by a seat, cringing slightly as he felt slight discomfort and pain on his chest. Maybe he strained himself earlier? He sighed as leaned against the chair, finishing up his drink before finally standing up ans heading back into the room. He tossed the bottle towards his female companion.

"For the person who constantly complains aboht the hospital food." he pointed towards the can of drink before he turned his back towards her again. Rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, he sighed. "Sorry- anout earlier.. I sort of- uh.. I don't know." he pouted.

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:25 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed, Happy
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out:
Crush: Sarah
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leo couldn't help smirking at the blonde's teasing. Only if you're offering~ He said in retort to her taunting. It was true that right now he was a little...Deprived but he would survive. Leo still wasn't sure how she felt about his awkward confession but decided that she would give him an answer when she was comfortable. He saw no reason to rush right into things, After all he wasn't sure how an Incubus could fall in love and all of this was very overwhelming even to him. Did he actually fall in love or was it something simpler? He wondered if it was Leon's feelings being portrayed in a stronger sense through him since technically he is the more vocal of the two. Leo huffed some air before deciding to leave the matter alone, the more he tried to understand it the more confusing he made it. Leo's eyes naturally wandered around the room until they locked with Sarah's for the umpteenth time. Why was it that he couldn't keep his eyes off of her? Was this what the emotion felt like?

Leo wasn't sure what to say, the atmosphere was awkwardly silent but he could tell that the female was thinking. He raised an eyebrow as she scooted the stool closer, almost like she was going to tell him a secret. When she asked him a sex related question he chuckled, how ironic. The question was a bit tricky to answer though. Hmm...let me put it like this. Everyone has to eat to survive. So think of sex as our "meal". We like to taste different things but just like how humans have their favorite foods we have our favorites too. So technically no, its just that most incubus don't have a reason to stick with one. He said, doing his best to give her a real world analogy. It was weird how Incubus worked but at the same time simple. He'd met a few picky "eaters" but most of them didn't care. Their policies were "If it's got a hole then its as good as anything else". Leo wasn't necessarily a picky eater, but he'd always had his tastes. And no matter how hard he wanted to deny it Sarah was just his type.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:40 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Flirty; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

So it was doable. It just wasn't as pleasureful for the Incubus as it would be if he had a different taste every time; unless he was having intercourse with his favorite 'type'. Well, that made sense. The food analogy worked absolutely perfectly to be completely honest. But even then, wouldn't his "favorite food" get tiring after a while? She knew if she were to have her favorite spicy foods for every meal, it wouldn't be as good as having it without much of a warning. That and her tongue might be so numb that she could barely taste anything else around her. She pursed her lips slightly, thinking over it. In any way you looked at it, Leon would still get his cake and eat it too. There was no doubt. The pro itself just outweighed the cons. No matter how much Leo could complain and think about the distaste for that single woman, he would still live. Like a vampire feeding off of a bad batch of blood. Her elbows came off of her leg, leaning themselves on the edge of the mattress, her hair settling along the edges. "How do you know I'm not~?" Surprisingly, it was relaxing to hear him tease her in return. Knowing that he had absolutely no reason to be upset. Unless... Her eyes fell to the side, a finger loosely playing with a few strands adjacent to her chin. She smiled back up at him, parting them a little to flash a pearly white glance.

"When do you get to leave?" The question popped out of her mouth before she could think twice or stop herself. She wasn't bored or anything! She just... Honestly wanted to know when he could get out of this bed and move around. Or at least would like to know when she could come downtown and scold him for being out and about. Which only made her think... What would he do for the time being while a few of his ribs were broken? It's not like he'd be able to leisurely lean against the cement wall with any passing woman. Sure, if they were desperate enough - but how many of them actually lived in Soleil and weren't looking for that special someone to guide them over to Mykronos? Ugh. That was one island she wouldn't touch again for a quite a while. Not for a long shot. She almost had to wonder if the curse was more than just a curse with all of the freaky things happening at the festival. "Hey Leo..." She leaned her cheek onto her hand, rolling her eyes back up at him. "How long can you go without feeding?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:57 am
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Well, she certainly wasn't expecting this. Rina wasn't prepared for Seth pinning her down, holding her hands above her head and kissing her roughly. She almost kneed him in the gut, but refrained from doing so because of his injury. Still, what should she do?! She gasped for air as soon as he broke away, glad that her arms were free. However, she couldn't deny the sad feeling she got when he suddenly went and left the room. She laid down on the bed, and curled up into a little ball, unsure of what to do. Was he gonna come back? Urgh, this is so confusing! This is too complicated! She was drowning in her own sea of self worry, when she heard her hospital door click open. Uh oh... Was he angry with her. That face he made after she got close to his ear, even a little scary. Welp, she kinda understands what it means to not tempt him, but it definitely isn't her fault. It's not her responsibility to teach him how to control himself. But she did get a little close to him.

A drink suddenly appeared in front of her on the bed, and she placed it on the night stand thingy by her bed. She'll save it for later. "Ask Jason why I hate hospital food so much." She said as she sat on the edge of her bed once again. "Umm.. I-It's OK.. I guess.." She really hadn't a clue how to respond to that, and Seth not facing her just made it more awkward. Man, she needs to escape! To the bathroom! She forgot about her muscle weakness. As soon as she stood up, she couldn't feel her right leg. WELL- Thud. Now, lying face flat on the ground, she groaned in a bit of pain. So much for that plan. Ow, her whole body feels like it's on fire or something! Crap, she might have to call her nurse or something. They said the muscle weakness could be bad, but she didn't realize she would be able to feel anything. She thought it would be like your leg's fallen asleep and you get pins and needles when you try to 'wake' it up. At least she didn't hit anything other than the floor on the way down. But the floor still isn't the proper place for her to be, so she should get up.

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Confused |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC: UGH SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I KEPT ON GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH ELSWORD emotion_facepalm

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:00 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed, Happy
Checking Out:

Leo raised an eyebrow, almost taking her serious for a moment before realizing she was playing with him. She's pretty good at this, better than I thought she would be. He thought to himself while giving the blonde a smirk. The way she was talking now was much more relaxed which inadvertently made him relax. He watched as the girl played with a few strands of her hair, and then that smile. It felt like his chest had gotten punched by his chest. His cheeks flared a light shade of red and Leo quickly broke eye contact. What was his deal? This was going to take some getting use to. The male slowly remade eye contact and smiled sheepishly. Jesus he was being so lame!

Leo's attitude changed quickly when the girl asked him when he was getting out. It was a good question that he didn't know the answer to. But it wouldn't hurt to make an estimate right? Well Considering the fact that I heal significantly faster than most people, I'd say late tomorrow or early morning the next day... He said with a shrug. At best it'd be tomorrow but he doubted they would let him out today, it was hard enough to move around let alone walk! He stretched his back and groaned before laying his back over the pillow on his bed. This was surprisingly relaxing, having Sarah come here and give him company. He was so lost in thought that he almost didn't hear Sarah's question. Hm? He said, turning his gaze to the blonde with a curious look. Well...The longest I went was 2 weeks, but that's not very fun I can assure you... He said, cringing slightly as he remembered that scenario. He felt sick for weeks after that. Although, Leo was curious why she would ask that but then again this was Sarah. He couldn't really think anything she asked was odd. Why do you ask? He asked, just to be on the safe side.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:30 am

User Image

Mood: Worried | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He stood quite the distance from her; feeling a tad awkward due to what he did earlier. "Hah, well, I guess no one really likes hospital food." he had his share earlier and he couldn't say he hated it, neither could he say that he liked it. It's just, 'neutral' to him. He sighed when she reassured that it was okay, still, he shouldn't have did that to her. Possibly, he was just lost in his own thoughts when he carried out what he did earlier and he's certainly feeling remorse and guilt over his actions. However, the red head spun around as soon as he heard a thud. His eyes widened in horror at the sight and he dashed to where she was. He shook her gently, fearing that she might've passed out due to the heat exhaustion or something. "Hey- Rina- Rina- don't scare me like that- Hey-" the male called out. but he stopped after noticing that she was still conscious. He let out a sigh and carried her eventhough he knew it's strain his injury. Slowly and steadily, he put her onto the bed, cringing slightly at the pain. He pushed the button to call the nurse, still slightly worried that she might've hurt herself anywhere. "A- You- Th- Are you alright? ..Are you hurt anywhere-" he asked worriedly but soon got down on both his knees, leaning his upper body and resting his head on her lap, whereas his arms wrapped around her waist. Almost as if a kid seeking comfort from a mother. "I'm sorry." he said, wrapping his arms around her tighter. "It's my fault you're hurt again- I'm sorry. Don't get angry-" he softly pleaded, burying his head into her thighs. He's hurting her again, isn't he? He always tries to keep her from getting hurt but at the same time, he was the one who's always hurting her. He sighed and shook his head, hugging her slightly tighter as he seek comfort. Oh dear, he's starting to get worried now. Hopefully the nurse comes soon, he'll be less worried after Rina's seen to.

"I keep hurting you- I'm sorry." he quietly murmured.

OOC: OH NO WORRIES HAHAHAHA I'M CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO PLAYING 'TORCHLIGHT' //SOBS I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELING.
//wanna play games instead, so lazy to reply emotion_awesome

Sorry for the short post though- OTL idk what to write and it's really late at night- //sobs
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:06 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Anxious, Enraged, Worried, Fearful
Company: Robin, Jeni
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Casual

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Yushiro was dumbfounded. He stood with a blank face, still trying to register what was going on. The sounds around him felt like they were underwater. His body went numb and for a second he swore his vision went black. S-she...Fo-Forgot me? He choked out in a questioning tone. He couldn't make sense of something so unrealistic. People can't just forget someone, especially not their lovers. But then again, he didn't know who his parents were and had a small dream about who he assumed was his sibling, how could he talk? But he didn't want to believe it, the stubbornness inside him wanted to throw his arms around her and laugh. This had to be a joke. Shiro began to chuckle, she was just playing dumb and this was all some joke. He tried to force himself to believe that truth but found that he couldn't come to terms with it. Jeni seemed just as confused as he did. This wasn't right, they were suppose to come pick her up and he was going to pamper her for the rest of the day.

He'd already been through enough in the past twenty-four hours. Being kidnapped, almost losing his life, fighting a demon! He was exhausted but ran here as soon as he got the call, no questions asked! And he was greeted with this? Could fate slap him in the face any harder? He didn't have any more time to think it over before Robin went berserk, yanking out her IV and using it as a makeshift weapon. He wanted to scream, hit something, and worst of all he wanted to run away. He always avoided his problems and now he was paying the price for it huh. Shiro noticed the Raven haired girl was stumbling about, quickly grabbing her by her IV holding wrist in case she had the audacity to attack him.

What's my name Robin.... He said, the words slipping out of his mouth in a coarse whisper. Shiro still couldn't believe it himself, he wanted it to be a lie but he knew she wouldn't act this way, let alone go this far with such an act against people she knew. He felt a surge of anger come over him, anger at himself, at her, at this whole stupid thing! Deep down he could rationally put together that this wasn't her fault but he wanted to be angry right now.

ROBIN WHAT'S MY NAME! He yelled out, much to loud. His grip on her was tightening, mostly out of fear that she really had forgotten him. The longer she took to respond the more anxious he became. Shiro assumed Jeni wasn't enjoying seeing him like this two days in a row. First he was getting angry at the Demon and now he was angry with...Well himself.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:21 am
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

While stumbling forward, Robin wasn't expecting for the blonde stranger to catch her so swiftly. But with him tightly holding onto her wrist, she couldn't move to attack. Now that she was stuck, she felt even more powerless than before. "Let me go!" She shouted as she attempted to release herself from his grasp. Alas, the drugs made her much more weak, so her plan to escape wasn't working out too well. Her glaring eyes looked directly into his, unmoved by how desperate he looked. What was his problem anyways? Was she supposed to know him?

"How am I supposed to know your stupid name? I just met you!" Robin stated as she growled a bit before looking over to Jeni, who stood there in mere shock. "You guys must've mistaken me for someone else, so just go and leave me alone!" The girl struggled once more to free herself. If he didn't let go soon, she might have to resort to biting her way free.

Jeni stood and just watched the two from a distance. "What's wrong with her..." She thought as she bit her lower lip. Robin never did anything like this before. Her actions were almost animal-like. Before she could step in to remove to two, a groups of doctors and nurses came in to see what was all the commotion. "Sir! Please let the patient go!".

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?:Random Strangers (Shiro & Jeni) ■ Where?: Hospital ■ Money: $ 1,000 ■ Outfit: Hospital Smock ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:12 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Flirty; Thoughtful. I I Funds: $923.75.

Tomorrow or the next day... She'd definitely be back every day since then. Maybe she'd bring back a movie and some more food for them and they could do something besides stare at each other - though she didn't really mind it. Eye contact was crucial in any situation. She just... Hated seeing him in that much pain; much less anyone. The fact that she knew exactly where it came from and that he didn't deserve it made it all the worse. Her hands slid forward and began to play with the edges of her hat, looking at the brown fabric shift around in her fingertips. Marriage... So Leo really did like her that much. Unless he was just embarrassed by the dream. But the more he looked away from her - or stared her down like she was something special - made her think otherwise. Her gaze directed itself back to the floor, washing over the paper bag and sprite bottle on the tile beneath her. It wasn't like he had a fridge... So maybe she'd have to end up bringing the pie back with her and keep it fresh until he got out. Lest she go get some forks right now, it would get moldy in a few days; and she wasn't sure how good warm pie was for him. She enjoyed it, but that's mainly because she liked room temperature sweets more than anything else.

"I was just thinking about it. I mean, you're going to be stuck here for a few days." Her eyebrows came in together, thoughtful and contemplating the situation displayed before her. Two weeks without food. Even if Leon ate, it wouldn't be the same. And the average human could go only about three weeks - two was enough of a stretch. "How do you expect to feed? The last thing you need to do is strain yourself downtown looking for anyone." And she most certainly was not going to be his pimp. Admittedly, the thought made her a bit jealous, a small pink hue rising on her cheeks. She didn't try to rub it off, hardly even noticing it was there. She had always accepted Leon's lifestyle - it was necessary. But still.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed
Checking Out:

Leo watched as Sarah began to think to herself. She always seemed to get lost in thought and the longer he hung out with her the more he noticed it. Her facial expressions always gave her away. He couldn't help but smile at her. The way she fidgeted and the way she looked around was so enchanting to him. He tried to turn his attention elsewhere but found his eyes wandering back to her. Leo puffed his cheek, looking down at his bandaged chest. Why was this so difficult! He scratched his head and sighed softly. He was trying to think of something to say but found nothing come to mind. Thankfully Sarah had thought of something to say to keep the conversation going. Well I don't think I'll die from boredom here...After all talking to you has kept me entertained today. He said with a shrug. As long as he had an imagination it wouldn't be that bad for another day or so. Maybe if he had good behavior they would let him out early like they did in jails! His head tilted at Sarah's question which was followed by a "Hm?". He scratched his head, he hadn't thought about it. Leo simply shrugged. Well the Juice here is good... He said, trying to make a joke out of the situation. But seriously...I don't know, Just because I don't feed its not like I get all gross looking like humans do when they don't eat food. I just get really...Really tired and a lot of headaches. But I think my body can attract a suitable woman~ He said, pulling up the bandages and showing the woman his abs. What girl wouldn't be attracted to a single man with a rockin' body? I appreciate the fact that you're worried but unless you're that girl- He said, cutting himself off before he finished his sentence. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red. Was that what she meant?

Leo couldn't stop his hands this time from covering his face in embarrassment. Why was he embarrassed about something he did every week? Maybe because it was her. Leo tried to say something but ended up choking on his words, sounding more stupid than anything else.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games