Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image
The Masked Woman

She chuckled and teased him by pulling on his collar before pulling back and slowly removing her mask. It was as he had hoped, the woman behind the mask was the girl he had met at the bar but also she looked a bit different. Something about was off but not in a bad way. Once the mask had come off, it hit the floor and she was quick to smirk and turn away."It was a pleasure sir Teriq. Until next time~"With that she headed out the doors and into the night in the direction of her home, leaving her mask fallen on the ground like Cinderella had left her shoe at the ball.

"Where light roams darkness follows,
I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x
Cash: $500

Madame Black

Zyonex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $462
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew looked down at her, hugging her gently before he tilted his head to the side a little. Wait... that wasn't the reason? Looking at her a little confused before he blinked and hugged her a little tighter. What had happened to her when she was younger? He was curious and worried about her, but didn't think it would be a good idea, if she wanted him to know she would have probably told him. "Devi. There's nothing that could make me change my feelings towards you." He said before he glanced down at his shirt before looking at her, smiling a little. "It's okay. I have tons more at home." He said, he only wore them on special occasions anyway.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:11 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

She frowned, returning the quick peck, still frowning. "Yes they still say that!" she retorted with a slight smack to his chest. It wasn't weird that she said something like that! What? Was he suddenly up to date on all the lingo of the world or something? She may not be a kid anymore, but she was still young! It's not like she was an old maid just yet. Yeesh! Dropping her head against his chest, she pouted, feeling like a moron now thanks to him. Wrapping her arms around him, she sighed softly, happily. It always made her feel good to be in his arms. Like all was right with the world. Even if she was pouting at the moment, she would easily get over that while feeling the heat that radiated off him, penetrate her core. Lillian smiled to herself. The fact that he was always so warm was one of the things she loved about him. There were plenty others, but right now, that was the one that lingered on the forefront of her mind.

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:16 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

He smirked at her teasing as they went over to the snack bar together. "I'm sure you can considering whatever I take down will just come back up again. And yes Harujuku is also a well-known place to go to in Japan, and we also started the gothic lolita trend as well, which is quite popular among some Japanese girls."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly watched him curiously. Had she said something wrong? He suddenly seemed rather upset about what she just told him. The look he had in his eyes seemed to not only be sadness, but pain. Did they know each other? Did they have some kind of relationship? She wasn't understanding what was going on. It's not like her memory was going to stay gone; she always got it back within a few days depending on how much time had been lost. Sometimes it happened in a few hours. The worst one that ever happened, it took her a whole two months to get a year's worth of memories back, which she wished she hadn't. It wasn't permanent damage to the memory center of her brain, just momentary lapses. However, even though that was the case, she didn't stop him from leaving. If they did have some kind of relationship then he would have stayed, right?

Celly opened one of the small bottles and fell back on the bed as she began to drink it. Staring up at the ceiling with a blank look as she heard the door close and lock on its own. Well, that was that she guessed. What was she doing here again? And why was she in a fancy dress? Standing up, she gripped the zipper and slid it down. Shrugging off the one strap, she shimmied out of it and laid it along the small couch by the window. Looked like she was on the top floor. Good, because then people could see her naked and she didn't need, or want that. Now in her lingerie and heels, she walked back over to the bed and laid back down, continuing to drink her free alcohol.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo had followed her dear prince inside and gawked at the sight of the hall. It was absolutely glamorous along with the music, the ambiance, the people, everything. Smiling she looked up at Setsuko with her head tilted slightly in a innocent manner, something Setsuko liked about Ichigo and this she knew all too well."Not only can I sing, but I can dance as well."

Boracay Rum

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $495

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:53 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║19║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Devi looked back up at him, blushing lightly. His arms were still around her. He was...comforting. She liked it. "No, no, no, it's not okay. This is a nice shirt and we still haven't danced yet," she replied with a slight shake of her head. She needed to change the subject; force her mind onto something else. Devi wanted to tell him, so he would know just what she meant by her not being good enough for him. But tonight wasn't the time nor place to do that. If they were still friends after this, she would tell him eventually. Most definitely not with Damien around though. A boy that age didn't need to hear things like that.

Slowly she wiggled herself free of his grasp and instantly felt a chill run down her spine. Why was he so damn warm? "Co-Come on, let's go back in and dance. I mean, that's what we came here to do right?" she said with a strained smile. She felt bad...No, she felt terrible for ruining his night with her momentary breakdown. It hadn't been expected but this overwhelming feeling of fear and disgust with herself just took hold and she didn't know what to do but run away. Now, she needed to make it up to him. Taking hold of his hand, she twirled around him and gently tugged him back towards the party.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"Then we will definitely have to go and visit one day." Nana turned around and ordered a glass a red wine, nothing too strong otherwise she'd probably end up embarrassing herself. She took the wine glass and sipped at it. A little alcohol in her system wouldn't hurt her, after all it was a party, so Nana should enjoy herself while she was here. The fermented smell of the red liquid made her sigh as it reach her nose.

"I wonder how the rest of the night will go," She said, taking another small sip. So far the demoness was enjoying herself, but she didn't know how long that would last. She had remembered that they signed up for some sort of competition, and hopefully they would at least make it to third place, maybe second if they were lucky enough.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: Kansen
Listening To: Very Good Bad Thing
Money: $404.75
Outfit: Fall Ball

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:15 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She closed her eyes, feeling his fingertips trail electricity over her skin. Shock waves stung her cheeks, illuminating them into a pink flurry and making the smile brim to the point of splitting her face. That was right. They had known since they met. Without either of them knowing - there had been that strange attraction since she had knocked on the door. Whether it had been the werewolf bite on his shoulder or him taking off his shirt because he felt hot out of being sick. A small laugh exhaled from her nose and the pink brightened. They really hadn't changed one bit since high school. They had matured of course, but only slightly; just as much as they had changed in physical appearance. A little taller, tattooed up - a little for her - and maybe a little heavier in accordance to their weight. Her eyes flickered to the aquamarine Mew on her wrist, then back to his face; swirling with purple anticipation. This was definitely like being in high school again. Laying on the bed together while her fingers traced over his bite and her eyes practically stuck to his face.

Do you believe in werewolves?

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved; Nostalgic.
Money: $390.50

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Happy
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro smiled when she said she wasn't sleeping. So she had a sense of humor. But then she suddenly wrapped her arms around him. Suddenly she was acting more like a cat than a human. Nah I don't think you're blunt, at least not with me. You're more preserved and shy when I talk to you. Honestly its kind of a turn on~ He teased, poking her nose lightly. Shiro shrugged when Robin made the suggesting Jeni would get mad at him. Psh! I think she'll understand~ I will keep you safe at all times of course. Because you're my Robin after all. He said, giving Robin a cheesy smile. Shiro had to admit that he felt the happiest when he was with Robin. She always gave him a reason to smile. Shiro closed his eyes for a few seconds, listening to the classical music. It was so....Relaxing. He brought his head down and laid it on top of Robins. I know you didn't ask but...I'm having a great time. He said, a smile forming on his lips.

Shiro then brought his head back up and looked around at all of the couples dancing. He didn't feel like dancing for a bit, it felt a bit to over-done at this point. What to do... Shiro closed his eyes in frustration as he tried to think of something to do for the time being. Oh wait he had that plan! Oh right~ Robin C'mon! Let's get away from all of this for a few minutes, I'm getting sore from dancing, not exactly my forte if you know what I mean. He said with a devious grin on his face. Before she had time to protest, Shiro picked her up and began to walk to the front desk, not caring what others thought. To him it was almost normal at this point. Carrying her around like she was a princess of some sorts. When they reached the front desk, Shiro showed the man a paper that he had brought along with him, making sure not to show it to Robin. The man at the desk simply nodded and handed Shiro a room key, but Shiro covered Robin's eyes quickly. Shhh~ Its a Secret Robin~ He said before removing his hands from her eyes. To keep her mind off of it for a few seconds, Shiro leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. Just be surprised Robin~ He said with a grin.

Shiro walked over to the elevator and it opened smoothly, too smoothly if you asked him. He walked in and pressed a button for the 3rd to top floor. As the elevator made its way up he sat in silence until it made a "ding" sound. The doors opened and he began his search. After a few minutes he found a door that he was certain was the right one. He put the key in the door and opened it to a Master Suite room. Surprise~ He said before setting her down. I booked this place for the night, since its suppose to be "Magical" and all that jazz. He said comically before walking over to the large bed for two. Of course earlier in the day he was going to use this room to get Robin all flustered but thanks to today's events it could be used for an actual couple.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Setsuko had noticed the peculiar movement he admired so much of Ichigo. She really looked adorable when she acts all innocent towards him. "Well then..." He led her into the dance floor twirling her as he pulled her a little closer to him by the waist. "Let me see if you are indeed some one who can dance." Smirking, he would then place her other hand behind his neck.Usually it would be the man who would lead the dance but it he was not one of those who can dance perfectly just like the other ones he can see around the room. Instead he followed the lead of his partner in hopes that she was notable to notice his ignorance.

Lady Sonnet

$ 4xx.xx :Monies
                                                              Ichigo :Company
                                                              ... :Thoughts
                                                              ___ :Out of Octaves

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

Alexus' smile grew with each fumble his wife made, "You like all of me, hm?" He teased, delighted by her blush as always. He grinned at how she wrapped it up, enjoying their kiss as slowing their dance somewhat. He then brushed his forehead against hers, peering down into her teal eyes before setting them back in step. Rylee was so adorable. 'Okay, maybe one more dance wouldn't hurt." He hummed quietly, twirling them around. He glanced up to see who else was still doing so, brows furrowing for several long moments. That face looked way to familiar, expect he'd never seen it smile before. No, no, couldn't be. He looked down at Rylee before faltering back to see if his mind was playing tricks on him. "I swear I know that guy from school. You know, the one I didn't get along with, do you remember?" He asked. Actually, he didn't know if sh ever met him, the rivalry was more between the two book authors. Nevertheless, the male was the romance author whose book was a bestseller, and he knew Rylee loved romance everything. "Why, if it isn't Tyrese Havens."

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:32 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

"Yes indeed we shall." He watched her drinking some wine and wondered if they served human blood here as well since a lot of different species were in attendance. So far he didn't see or smell any. "I wonder as well, and I hope we win that contest, my funds can only stretch so far."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

He had no clue about how her memories worked at all. He only presumed that they would not return and that his face was only an image and not a memory. If she had told him earlier about her seizures and how they affect her brain then he surely would stay and help. But no he had no clue and thought that perhaps just lost what may of not meant much to her at all. She meant a lot to him but he could clearly not face up and tell her. He was a coward, an idiot who is destined for nothing. Who should just go and jump. Well that's how he thought the world proceed him.

When the elevator arrived, he stepped inside and pressed one of the glowing buttons that said 'main floor'. A heavy, disappointing sigh escape him as the lift went all the way down to the bottom. Prior to it's stop he felt what was a warm drip of liquid drip down the side of his face. He moved his finger to wipe it away. No one on this floor should see him like this. He didn't want sympathy. It was suppose to be earned and he didn't deserve it. He walked past all the happy couples dancing around, talking. He at one stage bumped into the elderly couple whom were dancing. He apologized quickly before being on his way. He walked over to the exit of the building and without even looking back, he disappeared from sight. -exit-

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee stared at him and blushed more at his teasing. Staring into his eyes as her forehead rested agaisnt his, her teal eyes then seemed to sparkle a little. "Really!?" She said, now that had actually managed to surprise her. Smiling as she twirled around with him before she happened to look up at him. Huh? What was that face for? The woman tried to peer over her shoulder, but couldn't really see anything. When Alexus asked her a question, she tilted her head to the side a little. An enemy from school? She slightly recalled listening to him rant about someone often. "I recall you always bickering about some guy, but I don't think I had ever met him." She said, now curious as to who this person was. Turning her body a bit, she then blinked in surprise. Wait... Tyrese Havens!? He was the rival Alexus would speak about. She had read all of Tyrese's books. Blinking her teal eyes the woman then looked up at her husband. "So you mean to tell me that he is the guy you didn't get along with?" She remembered him complaining about it, but didn't think he'd ever actually said the guys name, but rethinking about it, it was a bit more clear that Tyrese was the one he was complaining about. Rylee could be a little slow to catch on sometimes.

O.O.C

whiters4

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games