Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:17 am
~0oOo0o~A book left unread.. Is a hundred lives not lived.~0oOo0o~

User Image

Luka was happy to survie the drive he was a good driver, but she didn't like cars much. Looking around where they'd stopped off it seemed a little to romantic. She unblucked getting out of the car taking it in, she could see Leon like this spot. She watched him then fallowed his gaze to the hill nodding, "I'm good with hights," she closed the car door starting to walk where his gaze had been. "I'll ask my question when we get to the spot." She was thinking over what she was going to ask him. About his real idenity, about the girl.... So many questions in such a brief time. Luka could tell that what ever she asked might go tow different ways. She knew she needed to be careful with what she asked him.

With: Leon
Account:.....
Mood: Curious
OOC: New here..

User Image
~0oOo0o~A hundred lives.. May never leave a story.~0oOo0o~

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:43 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"I only ask one thing," Leon spoke up as they walked along the street heading up the hills. "Whatever your question is for me, don't hesitate when you ask it." He then smiles with warmth to the girl Luka, and the boy Leon with a pure heart. "You've already got me open to you." His eyes which were brighten by the sun had to look away from Luka's bright eyed stare before he then pointed to a particularly overgrown area off the city path. Moving around a particular bush of roses, Leon reveals a path leading off somewhere.

Leon continues to show Luka down the path until they reach a bluff with a long open and flat stretch of land which overlooks down to the heart of the city, past to the beach and then beyond one can see the island Leon mentioned earlier. A secret little place with wild flowers in bloom all around, Leon stands near the edge of the bluff and takes in a deep breath; soaking in both the view and the freedom of the world in this hidden meadow. "What do you think Luka? Is it nice up here?"

Company:: Luka
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Excited
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 988¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:07 am

User Image

Luka wasn't sure if she could do as he asked, since it would reveal a lot about both of them. She knew to chose her question wisely she took her time walking up the path for the hill fallowling him mulling over her question. Her curious nature might have gottne her in a bad spot. Luke felt weird that he felt like he could be open to her, she didn't trust that. "I'll try not to, but I make not promisses" Luka fallowed Leon to a beautiful out look, she'd read about places like this and only thought she'd veiw it in her dreams. "It is as if I've stept into a book, you chose well Leon..." She sighed turning to look at him, "My question.... What is your real name sir wolf?"
With: Leon Kennedy
Mood: Nervous

User Image

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:23 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

A proud smile was pressed on the lion boy's lips as Luka showed some fascination with the place. And how couldn't she? When Leon found the spot it was by chance while exploring the land by himself, and even his breath was stolen. As a hummingbird hovers in the foreground by some bright red zinnia and white tuberoses Leon hums thoughtful about how to answer Luka yet satisfy her clever mind just enough. Deciding on silence, Leon would take out his wallet and show her his I.D ; a false one that would show him named exactly as he lied. "My name ain't Sir Wolf, I can tell you that much." The smarty pants joked as he guess that this might work. Or not, but she was like any other human girl and couldn't read him... right?

Feeling:: Playful yet Calculating
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:36 am

User Image

Luka focused on the man as he said nothing handing her an I.D, It was clear as day to her it was a fake. The Kitsune in her knew a thing or two about fake items and the real deal. "We'll Mr. Wolf until you stop trying to blend in with sheep I might not call you that. This is pretty. I can tell its not real... Do you come up with the clever names or do you take inspiration from places?" She asked handing him back the I.D. "You haven't answered my quetion.." She turned taking a few steps back. He was holding back thinking she was normal how little did he know. "You should fallow your own advice and not hesitate when answering me. The more you leave out the more questions I have for you."

User Image

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:55 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Well, well, well. You are an interesting one Luka. You aren't an average girl, are you?" Obviously, she wasn't your average girl. That was made clear when she called out the falseness of his I.D and his own self. What did get him to be honest with her though was how she responded to his trick. Mind games which say much about her with every kind of answer; or lack thereof. "I'll answer you truthful now, seeing as were both sort of the same."

Taking a seat beside Luka, Leon looks out over the land and as certain wind gently whispers by Leon would speak with truth. "My name is Ryan Martinez Torrez." Silent as the truth came out, a name that had been buried for too long, and so the hummingbird dances as it begins to drink from the pure and sweet nectar of earthly flowers surrounding the lone boy and girl.

Feeling:: Slightly vulnerable
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:23 am

User Image

Luka smiled he knew the gig was up, she let it go not caring if he knew she wasn't normal. She waited for his answer a little surprised he took a seat next to her. She looked at the humming bird waiting for his answer, the breeze was nice. She smiled hearing him speak his name she could tell it was the truth by the sound. Luka moved in front of him blocking his view kneeling to his level putting out her hand. "I'm Luka Kamigawa, since you answered honestly I give you my full name. Ryan Torrez. Its a good name. It suits you." She felt good about her choice in the question.

Now at least they knew each others names, "Just keep this between us, I won't tell your secert if you don't tell mine." She took a seat next to him looking out at the veiw. "Its good to have a friend."
Mood: ...

User Image

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:43 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Luka Kamigawa. A woman. A woman who wasn't the average but who was also very pretty. Her hair reminded him much of a soft rose and her eyes the morning dew which glint with every passage of the sun. She was almost too cute to look at right now as she kneeled in front of him and with her saying his true name fit him well he bashfully looked to the dirt as a finger played with a pebble. "Don't for get the Martinez part. It's a part of me too." His full name hadn't been used in years so it was sort of odd saying it all but he was thankful to Luka for asking him his name. If she hadn't he may have forgotten who he was...who he is...

Luka promises to keep his name secret if he do the same for her. With her taking a seat beside him he rebuilt his courage enough to smile to her and raise a pinky finger. "Do you promise I'm actually one of your friends?" The hummingbird stopping for a second as it stares right at Luka. With Leon having...whoops. With Ryan having heard Luka call him a friend he wish it true and waits to see if Luka would pinky swear to it and tie a binding of friendship for sure.

Feeling:: Nervous
Wallet:: 1000¥
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:56 am

User Image

She sat only thinking about how odd he was acting about all of this "I wont forget, who could forget a name like that. Ryan Martinez Torrez. I like it better the Leon, or Mr. Wolf." Luka could tell it meant a lot to him, like he wanted someone to know his real name. She would memorize it and never forget, since in life we forget who we all are.

She noticed him trying to make a pinky promise with her about thier friendship, she looked to the bird that seemed to stair her down. "Okay... Freinds... I'm placing you in the friend zone with this promise know that Ryan." She wrapped her finger with his shaking on it."Did you bribe the humming bird to stair me down.. thats skill." She joked running her hand threw her hair before looking over at him. Wondering how much they had in common, and what his story was.
With: Ryan
Mood: Embarrassed

User Image

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:18 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Leon was an alias that has worked for so long but it did make him feel like a Mr.Wolf having no one truly know what his name is. The only real person in this city to know his real name was Luka...not even Zara knows his real name. Though she said she was putting Ryan in the friend zone he didn't mind. Sure, deep down he wouldn't mind becoming more than friends with such a pretty woman but romance could always wait. Besides, that attraction sort of seems one sided right now to the man. "Of course I didn't bribe him, silly." He smiles at the playful girl. "You don't ever have to bribe someone to stare at something pretty. Anything will naturally do that for a beauty like you."

Feeling:: Nervous
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:49 am

User Image

Luka was placing him in the friend zone for both their safety. Mainly because she felt like back in cloths shop there was tension in the air. She thought he was cute, but didn't want to get into a love triangle. She blushed hearing him say she was something pretty to look at. Luka just wanted to lay low, but she didn't mind hanging out with Ryan. "Enough with the flattery," She smiled trying to hide her blush. "So Ryan can I ask more questions about you?"

Luka looked back at the view she couldn't look at him, going to keep him in the friend zone as long as she could. "What do you do here in this town? I mean I can't place what you do here." She just wanted to fill the silence cause she didn't want to not talk to him his voice was calming to her.

User Image

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Flattery can get you places, but with Luka it'll get you a smile. Ryan replied to her in kind and gave a happy smile, then was asked a question. Can she ask more questions about him. Should she be allowed to ask more questions?

"Go ahead Luka, shoot."

Like his care to the winds, he accepted any questions that'll come from Luka, but of course to a certain extent. Her eyes broke away, those vibrant colors of hers, and then came the question which puzzled him slightly. "Do you mean as a profession, or are you talking about something else?" If he were to answer he wanted to be sure what it was to. What was she trying to ask about; His eyes question with a gaze at the many views of the land down below while at Luka's side.

Feeling:: Curious
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:02 pm

User Image

Luka sighed resting her head on her knees looking over at him, "I mean do you work at that place.. The Finer Things? I mean you look like you could be some kind of officer of the law. Are you a secret agent under cover?" She really didn't think he was a man of the law. It seemed like they might come from the same back ground. "Feel free not to answer, its just when I saw went down in the store it made me want to read into your story. I love good story, but that is a bad thing about me. I want to know to much." she found a dandy lion and smiled picking it twirling it in her fingers.

Luka knew if she hadn't ran away from her home she'd never had gotten to see a place like this. This might be a place she'd come back to and read her books at, maybe even setting up a hammock and lounge about would be nice. Ryan had a good taste in places.

User Image

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:50 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

He knew there were some deep questions coming around. Thankful they weren't right now. With his eyes having closed only to blink, he still looks out to Mykronos Island before chuckling at Luka's clarification. "I'm nothing like an undercover cop. I'm more of the exact opposite on that morale spectrum, but I am flattered you would call me an interesting story." He then smiles as he inclines a little to her as if to whisper a secret. "I'll maybe even let you see the journal I've been keeping."

Just then, out of nowhere and without warning, that hummingbird that had been eyeing Luka had finally made its move. No longer able to resist its curiosity the hummingbird darted for Luka's hair and quickly its whip like tongue desperately lapping as if it were dying of thirst. "Looks like someone thinks you're a flower." Ryan chuckles as he watches the hummingbird move around trying to taste something.

Feeling:: Happy
OOC:
Avi_Carnival

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:12 am

User Image

Luka nodded a sigh of relief that he wasn't a cop of some sort. He was on the same side as her, "That's good to know, so we're both a little on the other side of the law..." She didn't want to give up to much information not just yet. Her eyes brightened hearing he had a journal, now that she would be dying to read. "I would be lying if I didn't say I would be very very... verrrry interested to read it with your permission.." She had a thing for books, the smell of the paper, the heart and soul that went into telling the story and piecing the pages together. Her living room was basically a small library, and she didn't know why but they mad her happy.

Luka then noticed the humming bird still staring at her before it moved in, she expected it to fly past not to try to eat her hair. It was a first, she blushed at Ryan's comment trying to hide the faint pink on her cheeks while looking at the humming bird. "Ryan what should I do?" Luka liked small creatures but she didn't want the little thing to harm himself. She looked to Ryan with pleading eyes to help her. The last thing she needed was for her hair to entangle the sweet little bird, and have to untangle it from her hair.

Mood: Intrigued

User Image

Lord Hedo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games