Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image

♪♫ Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan ♫♪

◘ Deimos Shraipua ◘

Deimos smirked a bit beneath his mask Kill me? I was holding back so their organs wouldn't end up all over the streets. Deimos said letting out a light chuckle. "You shouldn't underestimate me Shiruba." Deimos said, noting that Shiruba had said that he was injured. Right... the tiny knife wound... he was worried about that? He could still hear the uneven footsteps of the men running away, slowly getting quieter and quieter. Before Deimos had a chance to say anything else, the silver haired boy had lifted him up and started carrying him, making Deimos shoot a confusing glance at him. "I'm fine, I can walk." Deimos said trying to get back down without hurting his friend.

♫♪ I will be your deadman
With nothing but this blood on my hands
Stuck in your "wonderland"
I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:28 pm
DragonChild09

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Doing what: walking home
Company: Deimos and some random guys
Feeling: nervous, uncomfortable, humiliated

Shiruba looked over his shoulder at the other, contemplating putting him down. Finally, he set Deimos down but held onto his hand and kept walking. "I don't want you chasing those jerks down, we're going back to my place so I can bandage you up." Shiruba hung his head, he was still very humiliated at being groped at like that in front of Deimos. Of all the nights they could've done this, it was the night he was walking home with a friend.

Shiruba looked up at the other, his eye misty.
"I-I'm sorry you had to see that, I didn't wanna put you in danger." He looked away again, trying to hold back the tears threatening to fall. He'd never been so humiliated in his life, nothing that happened back in his home town could beat this. And he doubted anything could ever beat this.

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image

♪♫ Slit the throat of reason and reality
Cut myself and scream for their insanity
Wake up to this nightmare that will never end
The main attraction of this twisted master plan ♫♪

◘ Deimos Shraipua ◘

As Shiruba put him back down so he could walk, Deimos looked in the direction of the now faded footsteps, only to drop the thought as Shiruba stated he didn't want him going after them. Feeling Shiruba's warm hand grab onto his, Deimos let out a silent sigh, he truly was like Rin, no one besides her could even get the kill switch off. "It wasn't in your control. You have nothing to be sorry for." Deimos said not wanting for his new friend to think this had been caused by him. "That wasn't dangerous. They were idiots." Deimos spoke with a small chuckle as he let Shiruba lead the way back to his house.

[exit if you're good to go 3nodding ]

♫♪ I will be your deadman
With nothing but this blood on my hands
Stuck in your "wonderland"
I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:43 pm
DragonChild09

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Doing what: walking home
Company: Deimos and some random guys
Feeling: a little calmer, humiliated

Shiruba looked up a little when Deimos tried to reassure him nothing was his fault. In a way, it was his fault. But he wasn't sure Deimos would understand. Instead, he smiled a little and hugged the masked boy. "Thanks, Deimos. But it could've gotten really bad and one of us could've been seriously injured." He was just glad Deimos didn't seem too hurt, bandaging him up would be pretty easy. Taking out his house key, Shiruba unlocked the door to his apartment and lead Deimos inside.

Exit to Shiruba's apartment

OOC: I'll quote you in the next thread  

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick jogged over to downtown, "Good thing I am in shape or else I would had to stop a few times on the way here" he thought. He adjusts the hood of his jacket as he slows to a stop. Now to wait for his friend to show up and for the time being he was patient. Walking down the street some heading in the direction Shimmering Starfish would be. He assumes his friend would show up close over there because of what he said in the e-mail.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $815.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one, but is waiting for someone.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:50 am
User ImageUser Image

x Profile Single Relaxing $992.75

Katelyn had already gotten dressed and was headed out the door when she got her second response. Looking down at her phone, the young woman then smiled at bit. Hitting reply as she stepped outside the house, she made sure she had everything she needed before locking the door behind her. She knew that Patrick didn't have a phone so if he had left already there would be no point in sending a reply. The young woman then shivered a bit as she headed toward the direction she needed to go. She almost wished that she had a car, but she just never got the hang of driving. Maybe she needed to get a bike or something? As she walked along the sidewalk, she shivered a bit and shoved her hands into her pockets as she glanced around. When she spotted her friend, she smiled more before quickening her pace over to him. "Hello." She signed as she looked up at him.

OOC -

Genkawolf

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:03 pm
    User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was leaning up against the wall of a building behind him. He was fiddling with the glove he is always wearing on one of his hands while waiting for his female friend to show up. He doesn't know how long he has been waiting or what time it is in general since he doesn't carry anything that does that for him. At the corner of his eye he Notices someone was coming toward him. Turning his head in that direction he recognizes his friend. "Hey, Kate" he greeted her back with a light smile on his face and using her nickname. "Any idea on what you want us to do?" he asked Katelyn.
    ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $815.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Kate.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
    ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:25 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Katelyn grinned up at Patrick before she tilted her head at him a little bit. "Hmm. I'm not sure... Whatever we do though it should be inside. It's cold out here." She signed to him before shivering a little bit as there was a bit of a cold breeze. The female wasn't sure of everything to do around here, but she glanced around anyway, looking to see if any of the places stood out to her or if Patrick had any ideas.

OOC -

Genkawolf

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100
      PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:54 pm
      User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was as to what caused Katelyn to grin like that. "Doesn't feel that cold, okay" he replied and didn't react to the cold breeze. He began to look around at the shops nearby. He decided to make suggestions as to make sure Kate would agree to go to those places he has mentioned. "How about some indoor window shopping and going to the bowling alley?" he asked her. He gestures to The Cat's Meow (pet shop), Sucre's refinement (candy shop) and the Bob's bowling alley (the bowling alley) further down the street. They were all places he hasn't been inside of and he knows how to do bowling because of his business partner. "The order doesn't matter, but I'm sure we would get hungry by the time we get to the second location or the third" he guesses of when they would most likely get hungry.
      ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $815.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Kate, his friend.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:54 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I WANNA disappear SO NOBODY CAN HEAR ME WHEN I'M SCREAMING

THEY SAY PAIN IS JUST AN ILLUSION THAT THIS IS JUST A BRUISING

You are just confused but I ━> AM ONLY HUMAN !.

I wonder if you know That I'm sleepless Waiting like a ghost When I need you the most...
      I go unnoticed 'Cause I could use a hand sometimes I'm only human

Jaquinne glanced up at the sky ahead, shielding his eyes from the sun as he stepped onto the street, exiting a shop. He felt bored since the twins had disappeared somewhere and left him to his own devices. Normally, he would have used this chance to get his work done, however today just didn't seem like a day to remain indoors, despite the cold. Hearing a male's voice nearby, the blonde glanced to the side, spotting a girl gesturing with her hands. Instantly, he recognized the gestures to be sign language, and he studied her movements, smiling faintly as he was able to tell what she was saying. It was a talent of his, understanding languages. Realizing that he was being rude since he wasn't part of the conversation, the young male decided to introduce himself to the duo. He enjoyed meeting new people. "Hey there! My name is Jaquinne Lorenzo. Sorry for being so abrupt, I just saw you using sign language, and was curious about you.." Jaquinne inwardly winced at how weird he sounded, however he didn't try and add anything onto what was already said, knowing that if he did so, the situation would become somewhat more awkward.

σσd ⋮ Exhausted σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Downtown Soleil σмραɳy ⋮ Strangers ɘɑɖɩɳɡ ⋮ The Mirror of Her Dreams

Genkawolf

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100
      PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:30 pm
      User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick let his arm drop back to his side and stood up straight. He notices right away of a man walking down the street of the direction he was gesturing to. Wasn't expecting the man to stop near them and introduce himself. "No surprise about that, but a amusing to admit to curiousity" he thought to himself. He has no doubt his friend's signing attract just about anyone's attention. He doesn't say anything since the guy was speaking this friend and not him. Thought it would be rude to speak for Kate when the guy seems to understand sign language and wait after her before introducing himself.
      ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $815.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Kate, his friend and a male stranger.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
      ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:17 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Katelyn looked at him and shivered a little again. "I'm not really used to the cold though." She signed before tilting her head at him. She then smiled a bit and nodded her head. "Yes. That sounds like fun!" She signed, smiling. The young woman was very curious in going to the pet store. She would be able to look and see if they had any cats for sale that stuck out to her. As she was about to suggest going to the bowling alley first, a blonde male approached them and introduced himself. Looking up at him, she then blushed a little bit as he said he was curious about her. Why would anyone be curious about her. The young woman glanced at Patrick and smiled at him before looking at the blonde. "It is nice to meet you. I'm Katelyn. What do you mean by curious?" She signed as she looked at him. She'd never had anyone curious about her before.

OOC -

Genkawolf

ShadowStar369

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:31 pm

I WANNA disappear SO NOBODY CAN HEAR ME WHEN I'M SCREAMING

THEY SAY PAIN IS JUST AN ILLUSION THAT THIS IS JUST A BRUISING

You are just confused but I ━> AM ONLY HUMAN !.

I wonder if you know That I'm sleepless Waiting like a ghost When I need you the most...
        I go unnoticed 'Cause I could use a hand sometimes I'm only human

Jaquinne rubbed the back of his head with a hand covered in intricate artwork, gazing over at the other male beside the girl now known as 'Katelyn'. It was then that he noticed how rude he was being, although he hadn't meant to be. "Ah, sorry! What's your name?" he asked the male, his blue eyes narrowed slightly as he watched the duo. He felt so hopeless when Jewel and Jerome weren't around. "I was curious because although I know how to sign in a few different languages, I have never seen someone else sign. That's a terrible reason isn't it?" Absently, the blonde had begun signing as he spoke, a smile curving his lips.

σσd ⋮ Embarassed σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Downtown Soleil σмραɳy ⋮ 'Katelyn' and a male ɘɑɖɩɳɡ ⋮ The Mirror of Her Dreams

Genkawolf
        oOoTragivMelodyOoO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:41 am
        User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wonders if Katelyn lived someplace before the island where it is warm all year long or close to it because she wasn't used to the cold. He was going to introduce himself before Jaquinne apologized to him about not asking his name. "Its alright. My name is Patrick" he said. He looks off to the side in the direction him and Kate intended to go before they were approached by this man. He was listening to him speak to his friend, but didn't think it was necessary to watch him since it wasn't meant for him. He makes his next decision right on the spot, "Why not we head over to the bowling alley so you two can continue you two conversation while we warm up some. No need to be standing out in the cold when we don't have to, right?" he suggested to the both of them after looking back to them. He knows Kate wants to warm up and the bowling alley was one of the places him and his friend intended to go to today. Plus he would at least have something to do while they continue signing to each other. Doesn't know how busy the bowling alley will be, but he was sure he could focus on the game.
        ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:trying to be neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $815.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Kate, his friend and Jaquinne.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
        ShadowStar369

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
        • Friend of the Goat 100
        • Team Peyo 25
        • Powerful Legion 100

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:57 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Katelyn looked at Patrick then at Jaquinne before she smiled at the blonde a little bit, chuckling softly. "No. It is better than the negative reactions I am used to." She signed before she looked over at Patrick as he suggested they head over to the bowling alley. Smiling a little, she nodded her head. "Yeah. That sounds like a good idea. I don't want to catch a cold." She signed. She hated getting sick because cold usually hit her pretty hard, causing her to be stuck in bed all day feeling miserable. Which was something that she didn't want to happen! Looking at Patrick for a few seconds more, she then looked at the blonde male and wondered if he would agree or not.

OOC -

Genkawolf

ShadowStar369

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games