Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher nodded almost hesitantly, giving a brief pause before doing so. The line between hard and too hard was always just the smallest bit blurry- it was hard to judge since he couldn't feel pain. "I'll take it easy." He offered, crossing his heart with one finger as he swore it into a promise. After seeing Summer, whom agreed to letting him draw her, he was utterly in the mood to paint. In that sense, his only potential issue was figuring how long he could sit out before it caused too much strain. He felt fine now, it not a little damp around his bandages. It was probably near time to change them. He'd try to head home in time to do that, which wouldn't be too hard, since he was only making crayons.

The mushi quieted as his gaze stilled thoughtfully on the dijin, mentally prodding his own words before speaking them. "I'll assume you'll be around here between now and then. Maybe I'll drop by sometimes...if you're okay with it." He was going to feel weird if he...avoided him for two weeks? He'd also feel weird, no no, he was over thinking it. If he liked the food here he'd come back; besides, it was really close to the park, a place he often hung out anyway. His go to spot to sell jewelry, laze around in the sun, or paint. Meanwhile, as the waiter went to check the food, Fisher nodded and picked up his crayons. The female he'd found inspiriation in shared her name then, and he smiled widely as his attention came back to her. Summer. "It's a privilege to meet you! My name is Fisher. So, um, I'm just going to draw this quick, since I don't think you want me sketching you while you eat." The red head chuckled lightly, getting started as he spoke. "So just act natural, do whatever, and I'll show you the final result once I'm done."

┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┓

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ I'll Never Sleep ◈ Until I Fix What's Broken❞〗 』
            ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Surprised, Cautious ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Sahar, Chester, Summer ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Sage dressed me ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:44 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

The ginger-haired male was definitely in the zone, though he had adjusted the amount the spread was put onto the pizza so that it wouldn't be too much. He still hummed a tune as he went on. So far, twelve circles were served for the customers and there would be some additions later on before his shift would be over an hour from now. He had glanced at the clock as he waited for the another batch of pizza crusts to be finished baking. Two more minutes, and then he would be back to spreading more of that decadent treat and laying down those banana slices. It wasn't long before he saw Sahar approaching the kitchen and immediately, he smiled, showing him one of the pizzas he had baked some minutes ago.

"Feel free to try one. Consider this as my symbol of good faith." Though Chester wasn't sure if the half-djinn would completely cease his habit of calling him a shorty, he would be willing to just let it go and forgive him. After all, he was his co-worker even with the quirks here and there. And while he still had to learn what was like to have some of his hours dedicated to his current work, he certainly had to show some courtesy. All for the sake of fortifying business relationships that may soon become platonic as they become acquainted with each other.

But still, he had to feed Tiffany once he would venture back into his Pasadena adobe. The poor cat would be lonely without his company and the hunger pangs would be triggered by the time he would return home.

Mood: busy, showing good spirits
Company: Sahar, Fisher, a female customer (Summer)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

whiters4

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:53 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②③
( ④ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:45 am
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

After his morning exercise, breakfast and feeding Tiffany back home, he was now ready on his second day at work as a baker. His first day was okay if not totally perfect, especially when most of the customers enjoyed his first creation, the sweet desserts pizza. That alone left him motivated for this current next day on the job. Though, of course, he may have another chance to greet his co-workers good morning with a smile. For now, he had to be busy with preparing his dessert for today: the tiramisu cake. Since the preparation time would be long, he had to get started on the sponge cake first.

He deftly followed the instructions on how to make the batter, making sure to follow each step meticulously so that by the time it would be baked, it would be fluffy. Based on his knowledge, the secret to making a sponge cake was ensuring that the batter would be folded meticulously before baking it in the preheated oven. Indeed, it was one of the challenging creations he had baked several times, but being experienced in the kitchen, he was confident, humming another song, knowing that he would perfect it for the clients coming in later on. But what he didn't know was that one of the clients would be an interesting one.

Mood: busy
Company: no one (for now)
OOC: Whoosh! Cue post!

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:18 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Curious:::::: C o m p a n y: N/A:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Yesterday was quite an interesting day for Jessie. Meeting and seeing Mrs. or Ms. Clark at the bar, she was expecting to see her there or more and likely know she was in this city too! Life just gets interesting and interesting more in the day and days to come as well. Well with the friendly chat with her teacher, that day had to come to a close as she didn't want to stay out too late nor what her former teacher to work so hard, catching a glimpse of her baby belly. It was great seeing her teacher again, she was looked like she was living her life to the fullest. Before that day ended, Jessie invited her sometime to come hang and talk for a while. It'll be good for her to catch up and see what her teacher has been doing after graduating for Lekahoe.

Now with today, Jessie didn't have much things to do, she is nearly finished unpacking her things and setting in her new home. Unpacking took quite a while for her, she didn't expect it to almost take two days just to finish unpacking, more and likely didn't know she had so many things when she came. But just ignoring that fact for a while, Jessie was curious at what else this city had to offer. The city was bright out today with all the stores almost open and everyone enjoying life. Just walking down the streets, Jessie's eyes locked on to the Tasy of Italy as the set up was very unique and pretty. She looked at the sign outside of the restaurant and looked at the menu it offered. It was kinda a early morning still, she didn't have much to do and didn't really have anywhere much to go for today, she decided to see the place and probably get a bite while she was here.

Entering the restaurant, Jessie was greeted by one of the waiters here and guided by him to an empty table and placed down one menu to her table, before walking away to assist other customers. Jessie looked around the area, it look absolutely beautiful inside and the smell surrounding the place smelled quite delicious. She then looked down, opening the menu, and looked over the list of foods this place had.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:
I suck at slightly kinda first post xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:47 am
User Image

Now that he was done mixing the batter, he poured the liquid into the greased circular cake pans, making sure that it was halfway full since the cake would rise during the baking stage. He then placed the pans into the preheated oven, closing the door and activating the timer. While waiting for the first batch to be finished, he decided to exit the kitchen and ventured through the dining area wherein the customers were waiting for their orders. So far, none of them were interesting faces, until he spotted the long-haired girl who was looking at the menu. Her features were soft and innocent, but more importantly, she looked petite, just like him. Chester couldn't help but to smile, now wanting to say hi to her.

Without further ado, he approached the young girl, now wanting to begin a conversation with her, though his intention was business-like first before delving deeper into the personal ones. "Welcome to the restaurant, miss. How do you like the experience so far?" He should at least make the conversation short since he would be going back to work after that.

Mood: being frendly
Company: a customer (Jessie)
OOC: I need to sleep after this but my newest OC, Hikaru, may be approved soon. XD

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:27 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Curious:::::: C o m p a n y: Male Employee:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Jessie looked at the menu more, thinking what looked appetizing to her. All the list on the menu looked a bit foreign to her and unfamiliar to her as she didn't know what each of the dishes has and which one might actually be to her favoring. She wasn't all that picky, but she just didn't want to waste her money if she got something unappetizing to her. It did take a while for her to know what she wants, but finally choosing what she wanted, she was about to raise her hand to grab the waiters or waitresses attention, before a male employee approached her and greeted her like all employees did.

Jessie smiled to him as he greeted her and ask how'd she like the restaurant so far. She didn't have much thoughts of it yet, since she just came in, but did indeed like how it is set up. "It's quite beautiful in here, but for the food, is there anything you recommend? I'm slightly new around this area and just getting to know around the place.", she told him as she placed the menu down on the table and waited for the male to respond. Looking at the male, he looked quite young and not to mention a bit short, just by a inch though. But she didn't have the right to call him out on him being and looking young as Jessie, herself look young as well. Though the young male is quite adorable to her eyes, she wondered if he was a waiter or something.

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
I kinda had to rush the first/ starting post cuz I was heading out to work and was really rushing. ^~^"

Edit: My funky errors!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

The way the customer spoke to him was meek, which made him realize that she may be a newcomer also like him not that long ago. The question about the recommendations left him a bit lost, as he was not also familiar with what was served there. However, what he could mention was the desserts that he would be serving later. "Glad to know that you started to like the place. I recommend that you try out the Italian dessert specials that are served after the lovely meal. I'm a baker, and for today, tiramisu cake is my treat." He was winking, a sign that she may have to trust him in his ability.

"So, may I ask for your name, miss? You can call me Chester." Now that he had uncovered a part of who he really was, he did want to know more about the female, though the handle would be a plausible start.

Mood: being frendly, confident
Company: a customer (Jessie)
OOC: Just woke up... AND HIKARU WAS APPROVED! XD

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

It was so nice to see that Fisher was doing well, not to mention that Sahar would get to see him again soon. He couldn't wait until the mushi felt better so they could have their date! The weather warming up only helped to further his good mood so much that having to go to work didn't dampen it. After getting ready and caring for his plants he rode his bike to the restaurant.

Upon arriving, he noticed that there were already a few customers, along with their new baker. Who was, oddly enough, not in the kitchen. It wasn't that odd, not when it seemed like he had a friend visiting. Sahar had spent yesterday talking to Fisher while working after all...He grabbed his apron from the kitchen then headed to the dining room to help wait tables, greeting the shorter male as he passed. "Morning, Chester!"

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, working. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
yo punny nut

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:56 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Curious:::::: C o m p a n y: Male Employee:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

It was quite nice and a tad bit different as instead of hearing meal recommendations, he recommended deserts that came after the meals. Also mentioning he was a baker as well. But at least that cleared up the female's question she was going to ask him into why he was recommending deserts than the dishes in the menu. He was quite lively this morning, that was a sight to see in the day, but to answer his recommendation, she nodded. "It does sound delicious, coming from the baker himself.", she told him as she smiled to him, "but aside from deserts, since you're a baker, you can't take my order right? Or can you? I wouldn't mind having a meal right now, so I can prepare myself for your desert you are serving today." Jessie told the baker in a kind of joking tone. His company was really lively in the morning.

"I'm Jessie, short for Jezebel", the female told him as she rose a hand up for a shake, "I don't really introduce myself as Jezebel as people tend to freak out a bit when hearing that name, and I know why. But nice to meet you Chester" Well she kind was kind of right in a way. Whoever she met, always comment on her name stating it's the devil's daughter's name, but she didn't care about it much. It was just a name to her. Though having a pleasant and decent talk with the baker, Chester, Jessie's eyes turned to the male that walked by and greeted Chester.

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Miki got approved as well!! X3

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image

Chester laughed sheepishly at the joke set up by the female. "I'm happy that you are willing to prepare yourself for my treat. It can take some time, though, as the tiramisu cake is kinda tricky to make." Not to mention that the frosting was the next step alongside the sponge cake that served as the structure to keep the dessert together. Plus, he had to put on some berries as the topic, a way to cut through the richness of the coffee-flavored stack. He was about to speak more when Sahar's greeting rang through his ears. Facing the half-djinn, he chuckled sheepishly. "Good morning, Sahar." He then faced Jessie with his child-like smile as he fished out a card from his pocket and handed it over to her. "Here's my contact info and address. We can talk later after work is done for the day, Jessie. Feel free to ask Sahar or any of the other waiters here in case you need anything. I'll be mostly in the kitchen."

Waving Jessie ta-ta for now, he departed back to the kitchen to prepare the frosting for the cake. After all, the cake still required his attention.

Mood: having a great time, but having to go back to work
Company: Jessie, Sahar
OOC: Can't wait to talk to her, then. XD

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Indifferent | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

She had a rough night. Her back was sore, her hips hurt and her lips were slightly swollen though the swell receeded quite a lot compared to the day before. Her hair was a little messier today but they weren't too obvious given how her wavy raven locks were tied up into a half messy bun up-do. Her shoulder that was revealed showed no blemishes at all. Whatever marks that were left on her were perfectly kept hidden underneath the many coatings of her concealer though the fox still felt rather self conscious over any parts that were left unconcealed. They shouldn't be too obvious as long as she doesn't make any big movements.

Vixen looked much more energized today, less sluggish than she was two days before. She fed off more than enough the previous day and perhaps just a little too much. What was she doing, using people as a distraction from her past. Why is she running? What was she running from? Nothing. It was simply something too painful for her to remember. She was looking for signs of her fiance in others, anything that would keep him from 'leaving', such how Dylan had emerald irises like Lexus once did. Was that why she so willingly allowed him to have his way with her? Perhaps so. She left early this morning before he awoke and she'd go on home. She'd leave them before they left her. She knew the sincerity within his eyes when he looked at her and she knew she couldn't linger around any longer. He deserved a woman much better than she. A woman who sees him for who he is, not someone else. Vixen wouldn't last a single day in a relationship. She was terribly messed up, getting worked up if the other half didn't behave like Lexus once did. She didn't want to move on despite how she countlessly claimed that she was trying. She simply wanted to find a replacement, to find her fiance back despite knowing he's gone for good. Death comes to all, it seems. She wondered why she's still around. When is her time coming?

The fox found herself standing in front of the lovely Italian restaurant. It was a little strange, how she found herself walking towards this place without really realizing it. Has this place really become one of her few getaways like she once said? That's right, she told Sahar she'd pay him a visit some day, hasn't she? Vixen chuckled and shook her head, deciding it's best she stop overthinking on past night's events as she pushed the door into the establishment. The strong aroma washed over her almost in a split second and her golden irises would scan her surroundings intently, taking notice of a rather.. small sized waiter along with a.. also small sized customer. Not that she was any better herself. It appears everything seemed a little fun-sized today. She'd make her way into the corner where she once sat, just beside the slightly open window where she'd catch a breath of the soft fragrance emitted by the potted flowers outside but nevertheless, her eyes would search for the person she came to look for: a fairly tall man with platinum blonde tresses and a pair of alluring golden-brown eyes in which she saw standing not too far from where she sat.

"Oh, what a coincidence~ is this what they call fate?" her tails swayed gently behind her as her lips would curve into a devious smile. "Good morning. I was getting worried I wouldn't be able to see you today." she answered as she casts her gaze outside once more. This place had a relaxing atmosphere and she can only hope it'd at least help calm the tension that's starting to build up within her.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:03 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Curious:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester & Male Employee:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

"I think I have heard of it before, but didn't have the chance to make it. Hopefully it's delicious, since you're putting your hard work into making the cake." Jessie just kept her smile on her face as the conversation with the baker Chester was going, until he had to go back to work as he needed to work with the cake and not let anything happen to it as he did say it is quite tricky to make. Having a card handed to the female, Jessie grabbed hold of it and looked at the card, before Chester walked away and gave her a small wave as he enter the kitchen to attend to his cake. Jessie scanned the card, checking out the information that was in the card. To the girl, it was kinda different to see a baker with a contact card, to her it looked like he was some kind of celebrity or professional worker of some sort to have a card. It wasn't everyday that she saw someone with a card with contact information in a card. Though, regardless, Jessie shocked her head in amusement as she opened her bag, pulling out her wallet, and stashing the card inside before turning her head back to grab a waiter's attention so she can order her food. Looking around the restaurant for a waiter or waitress that was available to take her order, she waved a hand and called out to one of the waiter's that greeted Chester earlier. "Uhmm excuse me? I'm ready to order, sir", she called out to the male, hoping he noticed her.

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Miki is currently in standby mode.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:46 am
yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Sayuki

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan found his way to the italian restaurant, this was his prefered place to get breakfast in and also go out on dates, as he made his way to the entrance he stopped and noticed Vixen though the window and stopped. He wanted to find her but right now he felt he got caught off guard and she would probably find it odd for him to be there. It would make him look like a stalker or something. "Dammit.." he said under his breath before taking in a deep breath. He was simply going to pretend he had not noticed her yet as he made his way inside. He looked around for seat and saw that his usual seat was available so he made his way to the table that was close to the wall. He prefered that one for when he was there by himself and the window for company. All that was going through his mind is what he was going to do. He was probably going to act natural and pretend it was a random encounter which in truth it was. There weren't that many good places to get breakfast. His eyes looked at her but made sure not to stare. He did not want any akward interaction between them after all.

"Waiter. Im ready to order." He said loud enough for the waiter to hear but not loud enough to sound like he was rushing the man or anything. He would probably catch her attention too but he was acting like he hadn't seen her as he walked in. He now waited patiently for the waiter to go take his order. His eyes looking to see wherre the man was before looking forward as he noticed he was attending someone else but that was alright, Dylan was in no rush.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:41 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Sahar went about his duties quietly, wiping down any tables that required it and clearing off a few as well. Apart from talking to people being a waiter was kind of boring, but he knew it was his job all the same. He couldn't expect a special guest after day after all. Or maybe he could. The djinn perked up when a familiar voice called out to him, turning towards its source. Soft white fur that contrasted with dark black hair, paired with a cunning golden gaze; it was no other than Vixen. What luck~!

"It must be for me to see you not once but twice this week!" He sighed, one hand cupping his cheek as he playfully fawned before approaching the table Vixen sat at. The same table, he noted, they sat at last time. He couldn't help but wonder if she chose it on purpose. "Good morning to you too. Did you come all this way just to see me? I am honored."

He didn't try to hide his delight at seeing her again, his expression brighter than it had been and golden-brown orbs lighting up. Their last meeting had been so fun and her being there made his day all the better. Once he had a closer look, he realized that she seemed to be filling better as well, albeit a tad disheveled. "You look better than last I saw you, not to say that you do not always look lovely. I take it your brother is feeling better?" She certainly seemed well rested.

Sahar didn't get to talk long before not one but two customers called for his attention. How disappointing...But he was at work, so it was to be expected. "I am afraid duty calls. I will get you a menu and be back in a moment." He stated, giving her a wink then heading over to the pink haired girl Chester had been talking to. "Good morning miss and welcome to Taste of Italy. My name is Sahar, I will be your server this morning. What would you like to order?" He greeted her with a polite smile as he pulled out his notepad. The other customer would, unfortunately, have to wait unless someone else got to him.

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, working. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games