Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:23 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9, 9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8

Lelwani was intent on keeping this going until the end. Odds were the game was ending soon, and she was having fun so far. She was covered in paint, but she loved the activity. As she moved through suddenly someone had shot at her. Two shots hits her while the others missed. She smiled, ready for more bloood friendly sportsmanship. She moved behind her own cover for a moment. She had one shot so she would have to reload after this. She took a run at the pillar moving around it as she looked Chester in the face with a smile. She aimed her gun at him and pulled the trigger (Chester - 6 - Hit!), watching the purple splatter against his abdomen. She jumped behind cover.
She began to exchange her clip for her rifle, a smile on her face. This was too much fun honestly. She was going to do her best for purple team. With the new clip in she peaked out again, aiming at Chester another time and pulling the trigger three times (Chester - 3, 1, 10 - Miss. Miss. Hit). Most of her shots would sail past him, but one would impact his shoulder. She then dove away again though the boy would either try and hunt her down now, or move away.

Ammo: 17
Extra: 1 Clip, 1 empty clip.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Eagle]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:20 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guess there's no breaks here. Zara gasped, quickly shuffling closer to her partner in crime before taking a glance at the paint on the back of her thigh that stung a little, and slowly dripped. Where she was hit left a red mark on her fair skin and a bit of a pout on her face. "Brilliant." she muttered, loading her gun, trying to catch glimpse of the man who made her victim. Not too far off was a dark haired male, shaking his head at her before moving on to new game. Zara aimed at him (Hakem) with inexperienced hands and pulled the trigger (dice roll; 7). Unfortunately - and honestly expected - Zara missed the man who disappeared into the crowd.

Now she was mentally writing a Hit List;
Angel, Rigel, Alexander, Vixen, and now this one.

Fun!

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Essence de Soleil || ᴡɪᴛʜ her teammate soldier || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Amused/Devious || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Casual
ᴏᴏᴄ - - -

ShadowStar369

whiters4

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

The woman tried to hit him back but very clearly missed, which was good for his team even if Hakem wasn't concerned about being shot at the moment- not until it would possibly come to his temporary rival. Leaving them both behind for now, the canine stayed just low enough to shelter against whatever barrier lined his path, maintaining one speed by staying relatively upright rather than hunched. There were a few other people running about, one being the same orange haired male from before piting himself against someone on his team. He'd shot this guy a few minutes ago and startled him quite well with his jet pack, so left him alone this round to safely get around them without any attention to himself. He was a solo fighter besides.

On the trail again, Hakem was overcome with a smirk once the enemy scent crosshatched with that of the redhead he hadn't so much as glimpsed until now. Bree he noticed first following along behind his mate, he gave an unexpected pause once he passed behind them to be on their left. What was that on her pants?! Absolutely wild. His laugh was unhelped for a split second before he quieted. His team could always use more points, but he couldnt pass this up beforehand. "I didnt think you'd let anyone but me tap dat a**." He called it first before coming out of hiding, though of course he was laughing to hard to hold his hands up in surrender. "Phew. I'd like to know how that happened?" Had her guard been down?

Clearing his throat now that he was out in the open, he casually saluted the other woman and good friend. "Staying safe out here?" She didn't look like she'd been hit almost at all, then again, anyone who spotted out that tummy would have been smart in rethinking anything other than a pricecely aimed attack. Eyes bright with mirth, he motioned Victoria closer. He was done teasing her if that counted for anything, maybe his lack of protection would have deterred immediate retribution. Hopefully he was able to pull her somewhat aside before briefly assaulting her lips in a brief kiss. "Don't get carried away, alright?" He was fine with telling her he was okay if she worried he was too hurt, he'd cleaned up well with exception of his shirt.

The wolf waved goodbye before trotting off, spotting what seemed to be a silverette. No one else was really around but he was moving at a mild pace. It was possible he was up to about as much good as Hakem was with looking for a specific person. Humming lightly to himself regardless, Hakem fired at and hit the other male. Kurai Besides it being his fiancée and a pregnant woman, there was no reason not to hit anyone whom wasn't on his team. Purple was winning, were they not? And not for no reason either; everyone was pumped up and working hard despite themselves. It was a competitive event and these shots hurt, pride might even be on the line for some. He couldn't claim to be any better, he was more than determined to test the skills of the scrawny, cookie scented male against his own skills. On that note, he began tracking him once more. He needed to sight him at least once to know he was getting close.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Kurai; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

22:18 (-3 hits, -1 miss)
19:17 (-3 || -6)
16:11 (-1 || -10)
15:1 (-2 || 10)
13:1
ShadowStar369

Yo Punny Nut"

oOBookwormYumiOo

tol n floofy"

xXDestructive_MindXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I WANNA disappear SO NOBODY CAN HEAR ME WHEN I'M SCREAMING

THEY SAY PAIN IS AN ILLUSION THIS IS JUST A BRUISING

You are just confused but I AM ONLY HUMAN !.

That I'm sleepless Waiting like a ghost When I need you the most
I go unnoticed 'Cause I could use a hand sometimes I'm only human

"Y-you're my.. First love, too.."

A simple statement. A strong admission. With those five words, Jaquinne felt as if he could conquer the world. There was a fluttering in his stomach, an ache in his chest. He so badly wanted to touch this nephaelim. This woman who had stolen his heart. He wanted to touch her. To mark her. To claim her. To own her. But most of all, he wanted to love her. To make love to her. And it was only out of consideration for her feelings that stopped him from dragging her to the nearest bathroom and ravishing her entirely. She was to enticing to look at.. His eyes couldn't leave her for a moment. Even at the risk of running into something, he would keep his focus on her beautiful form. The world seemed stark in comparison to her beauty. It was as if all his life he'd been seeing in black and white, then she had come along and introduced him to colours. She would speak in the lowest of tones, and yet her words were the only thing he could hear. She would enter a room and try to blend in, but his gaze would be drawn to her immediately. She- Well, he'd made his point. He was utterly besotted with this alluring woman. His desire for her was so strong, she could probably see it reflected within his sapphire irises.

"Your mother?" A slender brow lifted with interest. "You told her about us?" He seemed surprised, but pleasantly so. It must be nice to have a proper family to report back to. He almost felt a little envious. Almost. Until he remembered Jewel and Jerome. The two had been almost childishly ecstatic to hear the news of his and Zariel's relationship. "Well next time you speak to her, tell her that I'd love to meet her too." He smiled warmly, his eyes lighting up at the prospect of meeting the people responsible for creating such a breathtaking woman. He should be nervous, but he chose to focus on one thing at a time. And this time his focus was solely on their day together. He would worry about meeting her parents later. "I can't help it... You're so beautiful that I can't think straight..." He murmured breathlessly, colour gently dusting his cheekbones at his own words. It was true, for the most part. With her, he didn't have to worry about saying the wrong thing. The words just came naturally from a loving place that was usually locked away deep inside his heart. She is the only person who has ever been able to break through his defences in such a complete way. One word from her could either make him the strongest he could be, or break him into pieces. She had the ability to tame him. "Your words are telling me to stop, and yet your mind says otherwise..." The blonde stated, shooting her a knowing look as he leaned over to place a gentle kiss at the corner of her lips.

Zariel would pull away from him and Jaquinne had to resist the urge to protest. Curious blue eyes tracked her movements and the blonde started when she fell suddenly. He ran to help her up, but before he could do anything, she had pulled herself to her feet. How stubborn. But he didn't dislike that quality. She'd poke her tongue out at him and he'd grin. But her loud words made him wince. She was making him sound like a pervert incapable of showing restraint. Didn't she know how much restraint he was using at the moment? It took everything he had not to just pick her up and carry her away to somewhere more.. private. A possessive growl escaped him at the sight of her bare arms as she removed her jacket. If anyone else even so much as glanced in her direction, they were dead. This sensual creature was his and his alone. He wasn't going to share her with anyone. But as he watched on, Zariel seemed spooked. What had upset her? He frowned as she ran to him and hid herself away behind his back. This would not do. He wrapped an arm around her slender waist and pulled her to him, protectively tucking her into his side.
                  "What's the matter, cara?" An Italian word of endearment. Now wasn't really the time for it, but it had just slipped loosely from his tongue.

"H-he's not here.. Is he?"

The former thug shook his head with a small sigh. So that was what had her spooked. To try and take her mind off it, he teased her a little.
                  "It's bad manners to think about another man in the presence of your boyfriend." Boyfriend.. That's what he was, wasn't he? The feeling was new, but the role felt natural. He was Zariel's boyfriend. Only hers. He chuckled at her apologies and just held onto her that much tighter. "I love you, princess. I'll protect you. Don't be so afraid." He'd even brought his whip along as an added defence should that man show up. Jaquinne wasn't in the habit of showing mercy. Especially to those who touched what belonged to him. His attention was so solely focused on Zariel that he had failed to notice the arrival of another until it was too late. Zariel was hit once by their attacker, and before she could be hit again, he stepped in front of her, earning himself two hits to his body. He lifted the weapon and aimed, shooting at retreating woman (Charlie) twice before she was out of range. One hit. One miss. And while he was busy focusing on their attacker, another woman joined the fray and hit Zariel. Two shots to his nurse's chest. He was livid. "Are you okay Zariel?" The blonde returned his attention to his girlfriend, a shadow overcoming his face as he looked at the shots her beautiful body had taken.

He doubts he'll be able to stand having her precious body attacked again. So he decided to change their plans for today. It was selfish of him, sure. But he didn't like seeing Zariel so skittish. And to make it worse, she'd been hit while he was with her. It made him feel as if he'd failed to protect her, even though this was just a game.
                  "How do you feel about a candlelit dinner? Maybe a swim in the pool after (preferably naked)? Or reading on a large bed before an open fire? And of course... Another shower together?" He asked her quietly, his mind already coming up with a possible plan B. It would all be at his house, of course. As he didn't want to see the way she looked when she entered her home and was hit by a barrage of unpleasant memories. And if she needed fresh clothes, he wouldn't mind seeing her walk around in nothing but his shirt.. He was being selfish, wasn't he? Well, at least he was being considerate enough to wait for her response before whisking her away from this whole event.

σσd ⋮ Angry-Thoughtful-Selfish σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Essence σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɑʈɩɳɡ ⋮ Leia Noctis

yo punny nut

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:26 pm
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander wasn't an expert, but he was good at reading people. At noticing their small habits. And the sight of Zara playing with her hair like that.. Had him grinning. The tip of a pink tongue would dart out to dampen her lips, and he would catch himself staring. This woman was good. She obviously knew what she was doing, since she even managed to have an effect on him. Interesting. "Yeah. I'm all man down there, darling~" Regaining his senses, he winked and allowed his gaze to lazily trail down from her face, to her attire, and finally to a pair of legs that he bet would feel like heaven wrapped around his waist. He wondered if her skin would be soft, and assumed that it probably was. Most women took stuff for that. Moisturiser and other creams. Lysander had felt her hands on his skirt earlier and had purposely wriggled it out of her grasp. What kind of man would he be if he allowed such a beautiful woman to witness his choice in undergarments? To make this cosplay as 'authentic' as possible, he had donned a pair on ladies underwear. They were surprisingly comfortable, but gave him one heck of a wedgie. He felt sorry for women now. But that didn't mean that he regretted having them wear such torturous underwear. Women looked good in lacy undergarments. Especially tight, skimpy underwear that left little to the imagination... Wait. He should probably focus on the game. But speaking of underwear.. He wondered what his little queen was wearing beneath the shorts. Oh, he'd love to find out.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

"No peeking. I go by the rule, 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine'." He added in response to her curiosity about what lay underneath the skirt. She was adorable. He'd give her that. Just to tease her a little, he slowly, slowly lifted his skirt. Inch, by painstaking inch, he exposed more of his thigh, stopping just below his backside. "If you're lucky, you might be able to see the rest later~" Another playful wink from his single green eye, and he allowed the skirt to drop back to its original length. Lysander just loved to tease. Suddenly an idea struck. "Hey, queen? If I come up with a brilliant game strategy that works... Will you kiss me?" It'd be worth the risk of getting shot if it meant he got a kiss out of it. Or two. "The name's Lysander, by the way. Don't go forgetting it now, sweetheart." He added.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

The blonde gazed over at Angel, who was standing a little ways away with a fox. They seemed to be having fun. But he would remind them that he had been the one to see Angel first. "Here's the pla-" And he was shot again. Really? This was starting to irritate him. Oh well. He dramatically dropped to the floor and pretended to be dying. "M-My queen! Avenge... Me.." He allowed his hand to land heavily on his stomach as his eyes closed and he pretended to have finally died. But after about a minute or so, he was back on his feet with renewed energy. "So anyway, the plan. I run over there and play the sacrificial lamb to distract them. Then you can sneak up on them and shoot without the risk of being shot. As queen, I trust you to make sure my sacrifice wasn't in vain!" With the way he was acting, most would assume that he'd be great with kids and playing pretend. And he probably would be, if he put his mind to it. Too bad, he hated children with a passion. He'd lived with them long enough to know he didn't want any.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Playful σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Essence de Soleil σмραɳy ⋮ A Hottie~ ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Arashi Nikaido

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:
tol n floofy

Whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester had the temptation to remove his helmet just for the sake of wiping the sweat off his face, but he resisted the urge, considering that he should keep his face mostly hidden until the game would be over. His breathing was a bit labored now, mainly because of the sprints that had to be performed when bouncing from one pillar to another. He was soooooo going to get a rest back home. But he had to snap himself back to reality when a splat landed on his stomach. Immediately, his eyes searched for the attacker, and lo and behold, he was face to face with the blue-haired girl, definitely exactly retribution. Her speed was fast though, having to reload because of her clip running out of ammo. Even he had to pull out some shots of his own as part of the exchange. Three pellets were shooting at the bird girl (5th day dice rolls: 10, 7, 7), though one just landed on the waist. His shoulder was not safe from the barrage, however, and the enemy took off. Indeed, that was enough exchange for her and he should just look for other targets.

A fox being and his companion (Crevan and Angel) were close to his field of vision, bearing the same helmet color as the brunette who interrupted his time with Jessie. If he couldn’t get close to the brunette, perhaps attacking her team mates may catch her attention. With his almost quick precision, he shot the last three pellets of his current clip (5th day dice rolls: 9, 10, 10), with each of the two receive the splat on the arm. Resisting the urge to snicker, he retreated to another obstacle, replacing his empty clip for a fresh one.

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Mood: adrenaline-pumped
Company: more potential targets
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

asbloodrunscold

yo punny nut

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:09 pm
User Image

Hakem wasn't sticking around for revenge shots, instead giving nothing more than a satisfied nod before moving on. He would hear if someone decided to tail him, at least in most scenarios it only made sense for him to. Sure some people were deadshots and maybe even some had some form of combat training, but the majority, even the prior mentioned, wouldn't have been taught to move without making a sound. Not all of them, anyway. He was seeing at lot of the same people now, it seemed a lot of people had gone home; the rest would be the determined. He'd hit them all eventually. The next person to across the center scope space of his plastic toy was a brunette with straight hair. There was a dull sort of steady buzz rising and lowering in the background of his attention, the vague sound of a cheering crowd egging on the people left inside the ring. Hakem fired his shot next, a miss, he knew so even with his eyes closed. He'd shut them after realizing what he was hearing. It must be his imagination, of course no remote audience was observing what was going on in the art museum. With a slow breath he aimed again, the second shot hitting the female before he outright took off. Stick to the trail He veered and barrel rolled, stopping behind a half wall and slamming his gun to his chest. The wolf inhaled a deep breath

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Hikari; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

15:1 (-2 || -0)
13:1 (-1 || -1)
12:0
ShadowStar369

Yo Punny Nut"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

tol n floofy"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:04 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

While still keeping the advantageous instrument close to her chest, Hikaru’s field of hearing was tested, picking any sign of footsteps approaching close to her hiding spot. With not much time left remaining before the event would end, she should at least pick up some more points for her team. Team Cyan was currently in third place right now, not a good sign, with the orange-haired dude’s team sandwiched between hers and Team Purple’s for the possible final placing. Anything could happen, a lesson that she had learned back in the days of her life as a squadron leader, having to adapt, having to grasp any advantage that she could get. But then again, there was a splat, though it had missed inches away from where she was currently settling, and Hikaru put on the spectacles again. But there was another splat, this time hitting her, and she looked around. Thanks to the eye instrument, she could see the male; the one who successfully hit her but his speed was fast before she could catch him, not to mention that he was flying with the jetpack. The brunette deduced that he may be another supernatural being like herself, but their next encounter would wait.

So instead, she searched for another target, still wearing the perk while keeping herself concealed under the veils and pillars of obscurity, and her dark blue orbs picked up two more members of Team White (Zara and Lysander). She didn’t waste any more time to distract them with her last two pellets of her clip (5th day dice rolls: 5, 9), but they both missed. Resisting the urge to mutter a curse under her breath, she took off silently, taking off her glasses before reloading her gun with a fresh clip. Hiding into another pillar would be her next step after that.

Mood: still out for blood
Company: potential victims (aiming for Zara and Lysander but missed)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

ShadowStar369

tol n floofy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:15 am
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7

Lelwani was going to do her best to keep the lead for now. She wasn't sure how the others were doing on her team, but she was planning to keep soaring the wings of vengeance until the event ended. She moved from her hiding space and it seemed the guy was gone now. It was safer to move. She figured everyone would be more or less out for blood.
Lelwani bolted from the spot, hunting for another target.
Lelwani was moving along at a some what gingerly pace now so as not to be taken by surprise. She checked around pillars and obstacles for targets.
Lewani would eventually stumble upon the sight of a brown-haired female hiding behind a pillar. Lelwani remained silent lifting her rifle for a moment. She decided to fire four shots at her not quite sure if it did anything to help, but Lelani figured it'd be fine. (Hikaru - 6,2,8,4- Hitx4) She watched two shot land on the girls legs, one on her abdomen, and another shoulder. Lelwani actually felt kinda bad about that one. She let out a chirp "Sorry about that!" she called out.
Ammo: 13

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Eagle]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Whether or not you're a man wouldn't have stopped me." Was she flirting? Were they flirting? It was a habit of Zara's it practically became second nature. Or, more so, it was in the siren's nature to flirt/lure in men. She wasn't hesitant at all to pull such a bold move to lift of his skirt, though she found it entertaining the suspense of what was underneath. She playfully rolled her eyes as he teased her. "Maybe we can show each other some other day." Was her finally response before being bombarded with paint.

Of course they were targets. They were acting far too leisurely on what was a battle field. Zara's eyes scanned the scene around them, taking Lysander's - if she heard him correctly - hand and pulling him somewhere with better cover. "A kiss as reward?" She repeated, tilting her head side to side, weighing it out and deciding she might as well. It was fun that way, right? It wasn't like he was asking for something risqué. "Fi-" She hardly got the word out. Lysander was shot, and his dramatic fall startled her. "Eh?! Yo-! Damn it! You scared me!" She smacked his arm with a pout and crossed her arms.

"Fine." Zara finally said, "If it works, I'll kiss you."

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Essence de Soleil || ᴡɪᴛʜ her teammate soldier, Lysander || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Amused/Devious || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Casual
ᴏᴏᴄ - - -

ShadowStar369

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Leia Noctis | Zariel Nephalem
❛If you were here..
I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine..
If you were only mine..
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling mostly embarrassed, a little nervous, perhaps.
●I'm speaking to Jaquinne at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something leather-y.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently in a relationship with Jaquinne Lorenzo.

The look he held within his eyes were so alluring, and never did she know that it was capable for someone to hold so much love within their eyes, never did she know that a person’s touch could leave her skin flaring, her skin burning hot where he once laid his fingers. He had so many emotions within his eyes, the way it had a small glimmer within the depths of his clouded gaze. It held love, with a mixture of lust, craving, burning passion. His emotions were not hard to miss at all, and the nephalem willingly allowed him to have all of her, to explore the depths of her being, things even she knew nothing about, to let him wash her fear away with his gentle, loving touch she so desperately craved for. The touch that would leave her heart racing, leave her breathless, messed up, and inevitably overwhelmed with pleasure. ”M-mother? Yeah.. I tell her everything. About you, about Jerome and Jewel..” she murmured. She never told her mother regarding the intimacy they shared, the shower, the bedroom.. She did tell her about the New Year’s event, though, and she knew even if she kept quiet about what had happened, she had a feeling her mother would know nonetheless. Her mother knew everything, after all. However, there were things Zariel would rather keep to herself, like what Jaquinne looked like whenever he gazed at her, what he sounded like when he’d tell her he loved her, what he’d say in between the kisses they shared, in between gasps and pants, those expressions he was capable of making, the way his cheeks would flush red. Oh, how she loved the sight of him, every inch of his being. Those were the things only she knows, something only meant for her to see, to explore. ”I’m sure that’ll make her very happy. She also said Jerome and Jewel were adorable.. H-how are they doing now? Are they alright? D-do you think I can.. talk to them over the phone..?” it’s been far too long since the devil last saw the duo, and she still remembered how Jewel’s eyes glistened when the devil told her she had a beautiful name, how a light shade of pink would dust her cheeks. They were so adorable, a gift from heaven and it didn’t take long for the Nephalem to fall in love with them. It was such a shame they left so soon. She never understood the reason why they left, and she figured it might be something too personal to ask at the moment. He seemed sad, so alone, so lonely.

”I can’t help it… You’re so beautiful that I can’t think straight…” a gasp escaped her lips and her eyes would flutter shut, but not before stealing a glance his way, noticing his rosy cheeks. His words never failed to fluster her, to make her falter. What is happening? Has she gotten so hooked up on him that she would get drunk simply on his words alone? ”I don’t know what’s happening to me.. you messed me up-.. messed me up so bad and I-.. I can’t think straight when I’m with you..” she murmured, her cheeks flushing furiously at the wetness that would touch the corners of her lips. Oh, this man. He’s one hell of a tease..

She’d turn around to face him, biting against her bottom lip as she flashed him a teasing smile. She felt embarrassed, still, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t allowed to tease him in return for what he had done to her. The growl excited her, and she could see how possessive he appears to be. She was his alone, his gaze like vines tangling themselves around her slender frame, pulling her in his direction. ”Hm? Did you expect to see something else..?” she’d tug against the edges of her tank top, allowing just a small glimpse of the lacy lingerie beneath her top. She’d turn away, and the person who dashed across the field would startle her ever so slightly. Then came the strong pair of arms that would tug her to his side, holding her ever so protectively. She’d feel weak in her knees when he’d address himself as her ‘boyfriend’. ”B-boyfriend..” her gaze softened and her paranoia would start to recede. Boyfriend. That label sounded so natural, so well-suited. Her boyfriend. His embrace would tighten, and she’d let out a small gasp, and a shudder would travel down her spine underneath his cool gaze. ”W-who said you’re my boyfriend- I- I never said that.” she countered, forcing herself away from him, her cheeks flushed red. Stop speaking. Her thoughts were so jumbled up, so messed up. Her mind was blank, unable to think straight. ”I told you.. you’re not allowed to touch me..” she murmured, though all of a sudden, she’d jump at the paint that splattered upon her arm..

”Son of a-..!” she cursed, lifting her rifle, and shooting it in the direction of her attacker. A hit, a miss. (Charlotte) Zariel cheered, but before another could hit her, Jaquinne would stand in front of her small frame, taking the bullets for her. There he goes again, her knight in shining armor. She found herself enjoying the moment, no longer paranoid about her surroundings. It was only with him, only ever with him that these things were possible. He was her remedy, her drug. She was addicted to him. ”Huh..? I-.. I-“ ‘Splat’ ‘Splat’ two upon her chest, and she’d notice how ‘furious’ Jaquinne would appear to be. Was he.. concerned? It was only paint, but seeing him behaving in such a way is so.. adorable. She’d caress his cheeks, and she’d chuckle. ”I’m alright, don’t worry. I’m not afraid.. because I have you.” she answered, rubbing his cheeks in a tender manner. He’s still so gentle to her and no matter what sort of past he had, no matter what he experienced in the past to cause him to behave this way, it would be alright. The Nephalem would love him just the same. Then came the requests and ideas that would break her out of her trance, and instead of answering, she’d tighten her fingers and give him a hard pinch on the cheeks. ”You’ll start touching me inappropriately again!” she whined, but she wasn’t exactly protesting at all. ”Anything is fine as long as it’s with you.. as long as it’s only you..” she took his hand, finally unable to resist the temptation of giving in. ”..but a shower sounds nice. The shower..” she knew no matter how hard she protested, she’ll let him touch her nonetheless, let his fingers trail down her body.

Perhaps she is a pervert after all. All thanks to Jaquinne, but she didn’t mind. In fact, she never did. Not when it came to him, never when it came to him.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:17 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

As Hikaru reloaded into her next clip, the targets whom she had missed were definitely exasperated, perhaps with the mess she had made earlier. Her handiwork was rough , but art doesn’t need to be refined, as much as she was concerned, as long as it was always about herself and the stuff that she’s always inspired about. She could only wish that Solaris would share in the experience, but she knew it would be almost impossible with her being depressed and busy. Perhaps she should text the other to go to the park tomorrow to meet up, but it would be depending if the other would like to go there. Four pellets hit her spot-on and she looked up, only to see the blue-haired figure whom she had attacked earlier on. Except that she was apologizing, which induced a pout from the brunette herself. However, the pout morphed into a smirk, facing the other with the intent to play some games with the cute girl. “So you wanna play, huh? Perhaps my masterpiece with you as the subject will be fun.”

She put on her glasses to find her spot, and once she found the presence of her current prey, she shot three pellets at her (6th day dice rolls: 3, 5, 3), but all missed and she mentally cursed. Looks like her weapon was not on her side for this crucial moment, and she abhorred it so much.

Mood: still out for blood
Company: potential victims (aiming for Lelwani)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: I have a feeling that Lelwani and Hikaru will be good acquainatnces after this, though the brunette doesn't know that she's actually a bird that Solaris befriended with. Wooops. XD

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7

Lelwani listened to the words of the brown hair girl, chuckling a bit. It seemed like the brown haired girl was also a good sport and wanted to go at it for a moment. She fired at her, but they all missed. Lelwani smirked "Someone wants a taste of my feathered justice!" she said stepping out as she aimed her rifle at her and fired 3 shots (Hikaru - 2,7,3- Hit! Miss. Miss.) and what one hit her center mass as the other two whizzed right on by her. She blew on the opening of the gun as through it were smoking though gave her a friendly smile a moment later. Lelwani was really enjoying this, but she had been enjoying everything in this town.
It was different from the turbulent times of 5000 years ago. It was different from the waters and battles she'd been in. Mel was happy here and so was she. This event itself was super fun. Mel winked "Purple suits you wonderfully!" she smiled giving another little chirp moments later.

Ammo: 12

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Eagle]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Haha! Might as well build the bridge! Not like Lelwani is going to know its Solaris' friend XD

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image

Well this is no good, where did his target go? Hakem cocked his head thoughtfully, coming to a stop after a long while to tracking and a fruitless gain. Unless the man left the event then he was sure he'd be back. With a purse of his lips the wolf redirected his attention. This game wasn't over yet, and he had another clip to empty. With a small click of his tongue, he turned on his heel and began spotting out those who weren't in his teams and someone he hadn't shot yet. Considering those he was seeing, that wasn't much. Tch. Creeping back towards his base, there were two people he avoided before. They were pretty close set and he'd heard murmurings about injuries. But well, they were here and in the proper gear. That considered, the predator took two perfect shots to the fox- not the cat quite yet. They was an interesting pair, all considered. But there were a higher species, a little better than the wild species they'd sprung from. (Crevan) One down.

🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Crevan; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

15:1 (-2 || -0)
13:1 (-1 || -1)
12:0 (-2)
10:0
ShadowStar369"

Yo Punny Nut

oOBookwormYumiOo"

tol n floofy"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:18 am
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: No one in particular
Feeling:: Like Rambo (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: Rolls of the day 8, 4, 10, 8, 5, 4, 2, 3, 8, 6
Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ShadowStar369

Yo Punny Nut

oOBookwormYumiOo

tol n floofy

asbloodrunscold

whiters4

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ammo 
Gun: 2 rounds -->20 -->0
Clip(s): 0 -->3

After hitting the guy in the skirt Ryan had been keeping an extremely low profile. And for good reason. After playing Mr.Hero for meatshield Zara, Ryan was down to two shots. In the middle of a color spilled battlefield with no current backup nor extra clips, this dude was as good as a sitting duck who was just begging to be shot. That's why he would slather around like the super sleuth Pink Panther and keep his a** out of sight! Tippy toes and lots of running between cover kept this man alive but so did his silence and nonviolent movements as he worked his way back to base.

While all the crazy stuff was going on outside Ryan sat on the ground with his back up against the wall and his hands nonchalantly reloading. One by one he'd count the balls being dropped into the gun's paintball holder, after snagging some clips too, until a sudden realization kicked in. How long was this game going to go for? How much more until time was up? A smirk soon came over the man as he then rushed out in a blaze of glory, determined to enjoy what time there was left in this game.

As he ran straight out of his Cyan team's base Ryan would keep the gun up to his shoulder, his eye down the iron sight and an itchy trigger finger as he pushed onward to laid down some heavy fire on all the enemies he could see.

Doing this also made him one hell of a target but as they say, Who Dares Wins. (Shot given out in numerical order: Priya, Chester, Jaquinne, Lysander, Aubrey, Zara, Leia, Hikaru, Lelwani, Hakem.)

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games