Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:20 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen bit his lip and closed his eyes he sighed. "And just when I was fully healed, I was planning to go for a flight later."

flinching Caleb grunted as he was slamed into the wall. he closed his eyes for hte moment then opened them andlooked at him, his eyes were not fearful or regretful, but just a dull stare at this point. When he was let go and slid to the floor Caleb kept his gaze to the floor he said nothing more knowing whatever he said would just piss Bowen off further.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion let out a quiet chuckle
"You have waited this long, what is a couple of more days? he asked as he finished cleaning the wound, he ran his fingers over it "Your wound is small, but deep, it will require stitches" he quietly said and turned around. " Ill go get the stuff. I will be back mommentraly" he stated and did as he said, walking out of Kamens room.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:46 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen simply sighed after Arion was gone, two more day's but it had been so long already, he was itching to get outside. After a moment he frowned as he thought about Caleb, he didnt really blame the boy, though he wanted to know the root of his hatrid for Dragons he figured it best to wait to ask some other time, when he has cooled off, he hoped his punnishment wasnt too sevear. Then his thoughts went to Arion and he cursed to himself, Arion was supposed to be relaxing and now here he was cleaning his wound for him he put his hand to his head and groaned. If the master got sick Kamen would feel terrable, once again he thought about how he compleatly missed Caleb's scent.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

As Arion made his way down the hall, and behind him three of his big, fluffy, lion looking guard dogs, followed him. The head of the three, walked with his head up high, and his tail wagged happily, on either side if that one, the other two walked with their heads lower and their ears alert, searching for any possible threat, aka, Caleb.
But after Arion grabbed what he needed, the dogs seemed to ease up a little and walked back to Kamens room, calmly with him.
Arion didnt seem to notice or even care that he was still mostly naked, walking back with only a black towel wrapped around his waist, his hair was still wet enough that it stuck to his back and shoulder. And even though the air was cold, he did not seem to notice the cold temperature, he was more focused on helping the young dragon

"This will be easier if you completely remove your shirt" Arion said as he entered the bathroom once more.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:00 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Looking back up when Arion came back Kamen blinked. He nodded and biting his lip he slowly yook off his shirt, flinching a little bit as he did.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Good"
Arions said with a nod when he stepped up to Kamen and took another look at the young males wound "I will not lie, this is going to hurt, if only a little"Arion said as he took out a surgical needle and heated it up to sterilize it.
He then looked up at Kamen, making eye contact with the dragon, as a small sign that he was going to start, looking back down he began focusing on stitching up the stab wound. Next to the kit, there was a small flax, a balm, so to speak, that Arion himself had come across many years ago when he met the werewolf that lived in the mountain range that sorrounded the forest. With that balm, the wound would remain clean, numb, and will slowly help the healing process so that Kamen did not have to worry about being grounded,

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:00 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"OW!" Kamen flinched and he seathed through his teeth. "damn..." he hissed out, trying not to move.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Told you"
Arion quietly said and reached over with his free hand, placed it on Kamens stomach under the wound and gripped it lightly in order to keep him in place. Though his hold was strong it still seemed tender, he knew that if he stopped stitching him up, it would only cause him more pain when he restarted, so instead he continued "I am almost done" he stated looked up at his eyes and looked back down.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:36 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen put his hand in his fist, all he could do was wait but he kept twitching.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion noticed Kamens movement, and he wished there was something he could do to stop the pain. But then he remembered and glanced down at the balm, it would not stop the pain, but dull it a little, numb the wound.Pulling his hand back, he opened the small capsul and took out some of the ointment with his thumb. Bringing his hand back to the wound, he slathered it over it, from it a light almost flowery scent rose.
Arion watched as the skin almost seemed to absorb the ointment, he then continued with the stitching
"This should help you with the pain." he quietly said.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:00 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen bit his lip and nodded, he felt some reliefe but not a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion couldnt help it, he grabbed Kamens hand, and turned it palm up before placing a kiss on it, as an apology for the pain, he then returned to cut the thread he had been using to stitch him up with, and slathered more of the ointment over the wound, in hopes that it would help sooth it more.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:32 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked down at his hand in confusion as Arion kissed it, he blinked and his cheeks turned red. What was with this man?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"There I am done, you should try and get some rest"
he said looking up at him before standing straight once more"You should get some rest, if you need or want anything, you can ask me, you know where my room is" he said with out explaining the kiss, he didnt see why he should, a kiss is one of his manners to apologize, he then turned on his heal and nodded his goodnight to Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:34 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched him leave blinked, he noticed Arion's back and he bit his lip he looked down. "Thank you" he siad loud enough for him to hear before he was gone.

After he had left he sighed and getting up he returnd to bed and after some thought took the book out and continued to read.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games