Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:07 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki was a little surprised when she took his hand and started to lead them into the store but quickly bounced back, gripping her hand and followed her into the store. Inside of the store, there were numerous racks of clothing that lined the store with shelfs upon shelfs of clothes, shoes and other things. They had a lot of different styles of clothing all the way from Western style to styles that you'd see in sometimes as far away as Japan. Heck, he even spied some maid clothing in one of the corners of the store. With all the different styles of clothing, he couldn't help but scratch the back of his head. "Man, I forgot how many different sets of clothes this place had. This will be fun." He didn't really have a particular sense of style which was the main reason why he had such a hard time finding new clothes. Most people go in with a clothing sense so they know what to look for but he doesn't. "I have a feeling that I'll be strongly relying on your opinion." he said with a nervous chuckle.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko looked around the store curiously seeing quite a couple interesting looking clothes. She also noticed some of the maid outfits, which brought back memories of her time working in the maid cafe back home as well as the fact that she had a few of her own at home that she made. Plus she rather liked the ones she made better but the rest of the clothing was nice. "Ah yes there are many different styles here, indeed this will be fun. I love helping people shop for clothes." she said with a giggle. She turned to look at Tsuki, placing her hands on her hips. "Yup I'll be here to happily offer my expertise. Now I think the first question is, what kind of clothes do you like? Do you prefer patterns or something solid, bright or dark colors, loose fitting or tight? Once we gauge your likes and dislikes then we can start looking around. It's good to have an idea even if it's just an inkling." she said with a wink, reaching out to gently pat his shoulder.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】The Not-So Catwalk【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Shopping Date + Cute Buns【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Luna Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Musings:】This'll be fun!【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:03 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki walked around the different aisles and shelves of clothing, giving them a look over to see if anything pops out to him. "Hmm...I guess I like it simple. Not too flashy but not too plain. I prefer light or dark clothing since dark clothing tends to soak up a lot of heat. Does that help give you some idea on what to work with?" He then started to pass through a small section of clothes that had oriental-type clothing. Too bad the place didn't have any yukatas. The one he brought back with him when he left his home is old and worn out so it would have been nice to get a new one but they can be pretty pricey. "Loose clothing is what I like. Nothing skin-tight. Something more for casual wear"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko followed after Tsuki listening to him as she looked over the different clothes they passed. "Ah I see, yes it does help. I've got a solid idea of some things to pick out." After he finished his descriptions of the clothes he wore, she shot off like a bolt, looking around the store and picking out multiple pieces of clothing that fit his style. With a couple hangers of clothes in her hands and about two floating behind her using her telekinesis, her blue eyes glowing, she made her way back over to him with a smile "I believe this is a varied collection of things suited to your taste. I think it's always good to have lots of different options just in case you change your mind about the look you're going for. Though I may have gone a bit overboard." she said with a laugh, motioning to the clothing floating casually behind her before looking around the shop. "Did you happen to see a changing room around? I was sort of just going around so I wasn't paying too much attention."

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】The Not-So Catwalk【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Shopping Date + Cute Buns【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Luna Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Musings:】This'll be fun!【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki only managed to find two sets of clothing that he had over his arm when Setsuko rolled up carrying several with her along with some floating around behind her. It's not often that he sees her telekinesis powers. Although what drew his attention more was the glow of her blue eyes. He always finds himself getting lost into her eyes. He always liked the color of her eyes but when they glow, it was quite something else."So gorgeous..." he unintentionally said out loud. It took him a couple moments later where he snapped back to reality, shaking his head as she asked if he saw the changing rooms. He almost missed the question. "Uhh...changing room?" He looked around, trying not to act flustered when he spotted them on the other side of the store. "Over there."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:33 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:00 am
User Image

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

Some time ago, another target fell under her blade, and she gained a portion of the reward since it was actually a team effort. Cassandra knew it would be a matter of time before she would be called for another assassin mission. For now, back to the usual life in Soleil, being busy with her shifts at Catwalk. Good thing her shift today ends at around lunchtime. Right now, two hours left and she was wearing flat shoes. Her boots' heels were five inches so best to swap them out before she begun her shift. And there was no sale today, but the need for outfits for summer was of topmost priority for the customers. That was where Cassandra was stationed at the moment, especially for the ladies.

What should she eat for lunch later on? Maybe Taste of Italy wouldn't be so bad, or should Cassandra go for something a bit more casual, like in Fiesta or The Shark's Head. Decisions, Decisions... That would have to wait till the actual moment that she would step out of the store, however.

Cassandra was just done guiding someone to the dressing room, the client going to fit the dress that they picked up. She then put back the dress that was left behind back into the proper rack. The ice maiden liked the color, the shade being light blue, almost similar to her eyes.

Mood: busy
Company: everyone inside
Money: $90.00 (Wallet - after various expenses) ; $1100.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:03 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
Energy Reserves: 100/100
Housing: 1117 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Elize's Information!

"You won't waver..."

Elize stretched her arms out over her head as she was walking along the road. She had spent the good portion of her morning sorting through her stuff and getting rid of old clothing and such. It was high time that she had done t hat as she had been meaning to do that for a while now but always put it off. Seeing as how she got rid of a good portion of her clothes, it was a good chance to find some new stuff to wear.

When she arrived at the store, she walked in and looked around and much to her excitement, didn't see many people around. "Alright. Maybe I can find some good clothes ". She didn't really have a specific taste when it comes to clothing. She was more for casual wear than anything so she decided to walk through a couple of clothing racks and past some shelves that had your more typical casual clothing.

"...if your resolve is as hard as ice"

Party: Elize
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:54 pm
User Image

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

After a final inspection, Cassandra then noticed that familiar face, Elize. A long while since their last conversation. And it was a good thing that she wore those shows because she half-jogged towards her, giving her a friendly hug. "Long time no see. Sorry. Things have been busy, but glad to see you again," she said, letting go so that it would feel less awkward. Having heard her words earlier, Elize was definitely like most customers looking for clothing. "So, how are things coming along for you? I can help you find what you want from this store while we are at it," she suggested. Wouldn't hurt to do two things at the same time, having a conversation while assisting a client in need. Of course, it wouldn't be that long since there may be other customers needing the same assistance as what she did with her apprentice at this moment.

Mood: busy, slightly cheerful
Company: everyone inside, talking to Elize
Money: $90.00 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:47 pm
]
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize was so focused on going through the various clothing racks and shelves that she didn't notice Cassandra come up to her until she had hugged her which snapped her out of her focus in surprise. She then saw that it was Cassandra that had hugged her which she ended up hugging back. With how things have been for a while now, they haven't had any chance to talk or get together due to various circumstances in a while. "Oh hey! It's good to see you too. It looks like things on your end seemed to have settled down a bit." She tried not to pry too much into Cassandra's business because it didn't really concern her. While things on her own end weren't nearly as complicated. "Things are going fine. I just cleaned out a lot of my old stuff so now I'm restocking. I'm looking at primarily casualwear stuff since I'm not going to need anything heavy duty for a while".Since she worked here and knew of her sort of sense of style a bit, it wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion. "You're welcome to help out. A second opinion's always nice."

Party: Elize, Cassandra
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:03 am
User Image

The fact that Elize was cleaning out the closet seemed to be a good reason. "Maybe consider giving a portion to charity? Some poor families may be happy to receive them," Cassandra suggested. But she would have to respect the other's personal decision if there would be any. With that being said, Elize mentioned about casual clothing and that was when Cassie perked up. She immediately guided the young girl to the section about dresses. "Do you need a new sundress? We do have many colors and designs available. Want the dress to be close to the knees? Just below them? Close to the ankles? What length do you want exactly?" Best to provide the other with questions to find the good recommendations for her.

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize had already considered donating them to charity which was of the reasons why her morning and even the last half of yesterday was so busy for her. Over the years, she didn't realize just how much stuff she had accumulated that she didn't really need. She probably cleaned out two closets worth of junk and old stuff. "Already ahead of you on that one. That's what I did this morning though it was pretty tiring." She probably lugged around 5 boxes of stuff on her own. She followed her through the sections of clothes until they got to an area that had some dressed strung around the place. "Hmm...I don't think I even had a sundress to begin with." Most of her clothing were some pretty heavy stuff since she's so accustomed to the cold. "How about a blue or light purple sundress? Is there anything with simple designs to them? As for the length, ummm...how about to the knees?"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:49 am
User Image

Cassie nodded in approval, giving Elize a gentle pat on the shoulder. "That's a good girl," she said. Now that Elize provided her with some info, it was time for the hunt to commence. "Hmmm.... Let's see," she looked around. Come to think of it, the dress that she had put back earlier may seem perfect for her apprentice, more so when it was simple and short-sleeved, the V of the neckline showing a bit more of the chest area, with the length that Elize may like. She picked up the dress that was still attached to the hanger and showed it to her, a smile plastered on her face with one hand grasping the curved handle. "Plain, but hoping that you'll like this. I won't mind giving you a few more choices before you'll decide," she said. The sales associate wouldn't mind guiding Elize to a specific rack in case she may have a favorite brand among those available in the store.

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:10 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

"You won't waver..."

Elize wandered through a couple aisles of clothing, grabbing some clothing of different assortment that popped out to her as they hunted down some casualwear clothing. As she did so, Cassie walked up behind her with a simple blue dress. She looked over the dress and thought about it. She didn't really have a whole lot of V-neck clothing and the clothes she normally wears were close to the line of tomboy. "Hmm...not bad. I think that'll work. Subtle and it brings out the feminine charm a little bit. What else do you have?"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:08 pm
User Image

The ice huntress hummed at Elize's suggestion to find more choices. "I see. May I ask if you wait for a minute or two? You stay here and hold this one," she said, letting her apprentice hold the dress for her. Another female customer asked where was the dressing room and Cassie replied with simple words and a gesture with her fingers. Almost immediately, she moved along to another rack not far from her, resulting in three more dresses for Elize to choose later on. After a minute or two, the sales associate came back with the three dresses. "Here you go. Maybe you'll like any of these, too? After that, I'll guide you to the dressing room, unless you still want more choices," she suggested. Holding the hangers of the three dresses was a bit difficult, but she managed like a champ because of the work experience.

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items